Netanyahu To Obama: ‘Wait For What? Wait Until When?’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by DAVID64

Netanyahu is foaming at the mouth, mad to attack. Obama is only holding off for the election. If he's put back in office, it won't take long for the bombs to drop. I don't believe Obama is backing off for any other than political reasons. The closer it gets to election time, the more careful and seemingly anti war, politicians get, to appease voters who are sick of it.

I don’t disagree with your observation at all….

The question I’m asking is – Shouldn’t Obama step up and take a leadership role here?

Wouldn’t he be the champion of his party if he talked Bibi down?

Absolutely. If Obama can have any influence, he should step up. Making arrangements for Leno, shows just where his priorities are. Misplaced.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

There seems to be a lot of confusion and ignorance on this thread from some posters

First of all, Israel is not and has never been a friend to the US or anyone else in the world.

The attack on the USS Liberty and the murder of dozens of sailors proves that, and the genocide of the Palestinians only confirms it

Secondly, Zionists are xenophobic extremists, and if you learn a bit about their history, religion and terrorism, you will see that for yourself. They are most certainly a threat to the US and the principles of its constitution and the rest of the world

The longer obama or the US ally with the arch criminal Israel, the worse the damage will be

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by xuenchen

Poor Bibi just can't wait until after the election...he wants it "NOW! NOW! NOW!" like a spoiled brat.

He knows damn well he has US support for an eventual regime change in Iran, it's been planned for years but Bibi is rushing it and trying to cause WW3 during a very tense period in that region.

If Obama had any leadership he wouldn’t have snubbed Bibi today. He showed the typical lack of leadership as to be expected by the left in the US.

Obama is playing election right now. He is pandering to his base rather than satisfying his obligations as POTUS.

Shameful…

If Israel attacks Iran this year it will be Obama’s fault.

Oh come on, seabag, you can't honestly believe that. We are our own country. It's refreshing for a POTUS to not bend over backwards for the Israeli thug leader. Bush would have already attacked Iran. I will bet money that if Romney wins the election (god forbid
), we will be at war with Iran within a year.

Can't we just all get along? Leave other countries alone for bob's sake! I want the country that I live in to focus on our own problems and give a giant proverbial middle finger to Netanyahu, Amed-dinner-jacket and all those other pricks.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

We gonna sit this one out.

No you are not. If it starts you will certainly not only participate but take lead...
edit on 12-9-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

reply to post by DaesDaemar

The best thing to do when I child throws a tantrum because they want something, is to turn your back and walk away. The child will soon stop and run to catch up.

Guess which one is throwing the childish tantrum?

You?

The fact that you call a head of state a “child” shows your immaturity and lack of understanding.

Oh, and 'pot meet kettle' had nothing to do with what I said.

Oh really?

Weren't you the one just saying Obama (POTUS is head of state, right?) was acting like a child? Talk about pot calling the kettle black. What was it you said.. ? It shows your "immaturity and lack of understanding"? Couldn't agree with you more.

I ain't no Obama supporter but it amazes me how people can be so critical of things they think they know so much about but really know absolutely nothing about.

Talk about arm-chair quarterbacking...

Oh, and let me throw in a couple eye rolls, every numbskull on this site seems to enjoy using them profusely.
edit on 12-9-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)
edit on 12-9-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

Romney has no chance! We may sit this one out!

He split the GOP with the Ron Paul nonsense! I have heard 25%-50%+ are disenfranchised! Maybe this is why Obama feels it is ok to give Netanyahu the cold shoulder. Maybe he is after those Ron Paul supporters that are sick of the war mongering.
edit on 12-9-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

DaesDaemar, you beat me to it. Sorry, I hadn't read far enough into the thread, clearly....

Thumbs up

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Wow dude, regardless of your Party Afflilation, blaming the current POTUS for the actions of a Psycho, is a new low , even for you.

Wrong there skippy.

The job of the POTUS is to lead the country, act as CIC and make the difficult decisions.

The current resident of AF1 is too busy campaigning, hitting up NYC for some Letterman or golfing somewhere to DO THE JOB FOR WHICH HE WAS HIRED.

When was the last time a US Embassy overseas was stormed? 1979 under Carter. Any coincidence?

I am not and was not a fan of either Bush1 or 2. But this guy makes them look like rocket scientists.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hi there, i am curious and have some questions, some people seem to think that going to war would be good for the president in the elections somehow? Could you explain that to me?
And if its true, would this not apply in this situation also? Would he not just wait for a good excuse, to at least give the impression of a balanced choice, and then join the fight?

Also, there are some strong emotions in this thread, at least thats my impression, but they seem to be less about the horrors and costs of war and more about the personal feelings towards the politicians involved.
Since it is a topic that people seem to feel strongly about, im assuming its partially related to the preferences about US elections or is that a misconception?

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I think Obama made the correct call not to see him. Obama knows what Netanyahu wants; so does the rest of the world. If he were to have a meeting with Netanyahu, the rest of the world would be wondering and suspicious of what was said in that meeting. Most would take it as a plot; and since Russia has a taken a interest in all of these matters, they might be the most suspicious. So why sit down with Netanyahu one on one? There's no point to it.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister1k
When it happens it will be on a New Moon. And since there is one a month. Well you get my point!

This year there are two for September! :-)

This is false flag.... We are watching it happen and Americans will take it , hook line and sinker!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
reply to post by 08051962

Only, Israel is not the Israel you think it is. Better hope you are not blessing and cursing the wrong crowd my friend.

Thank God.... You said it loud and clear.

People today are living In a time that's stuck...in time.

Israel represents a nation... Sure..... But it also represents many nations of Gods children that still live in israel, but not just israel.... the entire globe.

Peaceful people do not want war.

Peace and war are opposite.

The true Jews were pushed out a long time ago.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I use to dislike Obama ,now he is my Hero ,Obama knows what the Zionists did on 911.
He knows what they did to the liberty,he knows of other atrocities the Zionists have
done too many countries.Obama is the Muslim Savior and will rid the U.S of the
Zionist dogs.I love ya OBAMA.GREAT WORK.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

God could'nt talk Netanyahoo out of attacking Iran, let alone Obama.

What makes you think Obama is'nt talking to Netanyahoo on a regular basis? You know there's this new invention called a telephone. It's amazing it allows people to talk to eachother over long distances. But i guess unless they're in the same room holding eachothers hands with cameras rolling it does'nt count as a conversation to you.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Cut Israel's welfare payments and let them attack on their own, since they're so gung-ho.

Of course half our government is wrapped up in old books written by bronze age sheepherders that prattle on about prophecies and the like, so they follow blindly along like children.

Then we have the armchair generals on this site, clamboring for war because they know it won't be them over there dying in the dust over superstitious nonsense.

Times like this, I see just how thin the line is between humanity and the lower primates we recently evolved from.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Now that's got to be the dumbest statement I've heard all week! About as stupid as saying; "The Devil Made Me Do It."

Get real, if Israel attacks or gets attacked, it's their own damn fault and not that of a third party, plain & simple.

I haven't always felt this way but the older I get, the more I realize that if it weren't for the state of Israel and the existence of organized religion, the world would be a pretty peaceful place.
edit on 12-9-2012 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

If Isreal bombs Iran unilaterally, we will still
get dragged into it because Iran will then attack the US sites over
in the ME and possibly here as well.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The US can't afford another war. The wars started by Bush and continued by Obama have already pushed your debt far too high. The only thing keeping you from going bankrupt is that you can print your own money.
Another war would make you the new Rome/USSR

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

like any bully Nety is a coward and wants usa to bash up the neighbor, go on bomb Iran nety, get it over with

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I think that Israel should do what it feel it must do, expect a Muslim American leader to help them fight his friends who he has been making up to since he got in office is like trusting Hitler as the UK once did in 1938, we all know where that got us.
The reason the Embassy was attacked today is because they (The Terror groups) know that America are soft on them now, they rule the roost in the Middle East, the USA use to, but does not now.
Go for it Israel before you get wiped away, the USA only helps it's Muslim brothers now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join