join

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by seabag

If Israel attacks Iran this year it will be Obama’s fault.

Wow dude, regardless of your Party Afflilation, blaming the current POTUS for the actions of a Psycho, is a new low , even for you.

You simply are ignorant. Netanyahu asked to meet with Obama. Obama said he couldn't, he's too busy. Then later that day he revealed why he's so busy, he's going to be on Letterman. Some leader.
so in your mind the president should drop everything anytime netanYAHOO comes calling? Yeah, that's leadership

No, the President should not place campaigning on Letterman ahead of ANY head of state. Or do you think looking good for the cameras takes precendence over doing his actual job? Now then you can show me where I stated Obama should drop whatever he is doing anytime Netanyahu and only Netanyahu comes calling. Or you can apologize for trying to twist my words, not that I expect you to do either.

But you are saying he should drop everything to meet with netanYAHOO, whenever and wherever netanYAHOO wants. That he should cancel something scheduled a long time in advance because netanYAHOO wants him to. I'd rather have a president with cajones.

We dont need another person in office who bends over and takes whatever Israel wants to give them.
edit on 13-9-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao
Well, sorry to mention, but if Obama doesn't support him and starts acting, AIPAC is gonna park all the support and campaign money at Romney`s.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

Wont do a darn thing at this point. Let 'em.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

maybe its time for a tag team partner to step in,America has been going hard for a few rounds now.let let Russia use up all of its old weapons and get an economic boost at the same time.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by seabag

If Israel attacks Iran this year it will be Obama’s fault.

Wow dude, regardless of your Party Afflilation, blaming the current POTUS for the actions of a Psycho, is a new low , even for you.

You simply are ignorant. Netanyahu asked to meet with Obama. Obama said he couldn't, he's too busy. Then later that day he revealed why he's so busy, he's going to be on Letterman. Some leader.
so in your mind the president should drop everything anytime netanYAHOO comes calling? Yeah, that's leadership

No, the President should not place campaigning on Letterman ahead of ANY head of state. Or do you think looking good for the cameras takes precendence over doing his actual job? Now then you can show me where I stated Obama should drop whatever he is doing anytime Netanyahu and only Netanyahu comes calling. Or you can apologize for trying to twist my words, not that I expect you to do either.

But you are saying he should drop everything to meet with netanYAHOO, whenever and wherever netanYAHOO wants. That he should cancel something scheduled a long time in advance because netanYAHOO wants him to. I'd rather have a president with cajones.

We dont need another person in office who bends over and takes whatever Israel wants to give them.
edit on 13-9-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

As I expected, you can't show where I said any such thing. People don't like liars.
So why do you keep saying Iran should nuke Israel?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

G'day xuenchen

re:
It sounds like Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is getting fidgety about Iran again.

yes well after Netanyahu's past when the Arabs build nukes one of them will have his name on it

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
How about some proof? And Israel really has no right to question anyone about morals. Go ahead and attack if you want because it just sounds like Israel wants America to do the fighting for them.
edit on 11-9-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

Agreed, bring the troops home

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Comrade Xeuchen, Is it me or is Netanyahu a Uber-mucho villanous douche bag? P.S. keep up the good work Comrade, I will request that the chairman provide you with an extra beet ration this year.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

just let them keep on posting, it shows what agenda they have...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I don't know if its possible to talk religious fanatics out of doing something stupid so I can see why Obama is in a pickle here. Though something should be done, with all the rioting going on if Israeli attacks Iran in anyway it could be a major tipping point to another 10 years of war in the middle east on a much larger scale. How Obama handles this situation is how I'm going to vote this coming election, if he clams the tide and gets us out of the Middle east and out of our relationship with Israeli(Nothing against Israeli it just a military alliance doesn't benefit us at all) then I'll strongly consider voting for him. I could see Rommey if he were in this situation turning this whole thing into a clusterF*ck.

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join