Netanyahu To Obama: ‘Wait For What? Wait Until When?’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If this scenario would unfold further i guess it would go like this

Israel will launch pre empive strikes against millitairy targets in Iran.

Iran will Defend and most likely launch counter attacks in various ways

Israel will deploy tactical nukes on various HVT area's ( millitairy and economic infra structure )

Russia and China will get involved

All out war.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

08051962 wrote this ... :

"Because of Obama, our country will be cursed by GOD!

Those who bless Israel will be blessed.
Those who curse Israel will be CURSED. "

You are really sick person. This is why we have war everywhere , because religious fu_ck sick people cause the problem, and killing each other in the name of their "god"...
edit on 12-9-2012 by MagyarVagyok because: (no reason given)
edit on 12-9-2012 by MagyarVagyok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It would be really high time for IAEA nuclear inspectors to visit even Israel, and check if indeed it is Israel which is building a bomb, if not having an illegal arsenal of them. All this hypocrisy would get less polemic, and people would again start to use their brains.

As for asking Iranians, what do they need all that yellow cake for, one might get an answer: Its for a big birthday cake to Israel.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I wish Ben would just get lost...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I doubt Israel will have courage enough to attack Iran without the explicit backing of the USA...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Obama is being wise, that's what he's doing.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I believe from conversations with people all over the country (and other countries too) that the outlook is pessimistic at best if Obama is re-elected. It seems that there are some closet liberal who have drank the cool-aid and are now mindless zombies spitting out liberal talking points in which all common sense has evaporated.
There are too many people living off the government including a huge number committing fraud through false dependant reports and illegal alien fraud. We are no longer a sovereign nation except in name only. Vast areas have become low-income havens and sanctuary cities thanks to inept and corrupt legislators in California primarily.
There is no way to solve this unless we totally collapse and rebuild. We are too far gone to the left which is the road to oblivion. I wish you all well, the ones who deserve it and to the rest of you, you know who you are. We have created a country full of half human bipeds and lazy jelly fish. The rest are intelligent primates praying on the low-life’s by way of laws which they create for their own benefit. The umpires which keep everything in check have either become too old or corrupt. The ball busters and hope builders have been neutralized by the political correctness movement (liberal agenda). The financial cliff is only half the problem which we are fast approaching (and is by design because it is too effectively executed). The other half is the social cliff where if half the citizen can’t see that the current President is a good speech maker, but nothing else and has failed his duties at every level, then we have fallen off that cliff head first.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Is this the reason why he's endorsing Romney? He'll just ask Romney to attack Iran, and RoboRomney will say "yes sir".

This guy wants a puppet and who's better than Romney for that position? A flip flopper that will change his opinions on everything just to get where he wants to be.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
What about the rest of the world. Wait for what? Wait until when? Till those nutters in Israel decide to use their samson option on any one who does not agree with them? How about looking a bit closer to home. We already know how low you will go. As in regards to running over american protestors with a bull dozer, or attacking and murdering american sailors.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Israel is a "friend" to the US because it suits them, Militarily and Fiscally. If in the future, they can get a better "deal" from elsewhere, the friendship will dissappear faster than D.B. Cooper.

That's the way of all supposed international 'friendships'. There are no real 'friends' out there. Everyone is in it for themselves. That's how the US should be ... because no one out there gives a darn about us. No matter how good or bad we are ... EVERY country is in it for themselves.

That being said .. I think Netanyahu and Obama are both being weenies.

Netanyahu is playing the game, knowing that he can threaten a war before the US Elections and that Obama will cave in order to keep Israel from going to war. Netanyahu can get what he wants with this kind of blackmail against Obama.

Obama is playing a game as well. He hates Israel. His black liberation theology cult in Chicago hates Israel. He is purposely snubbing Netanyahu and has repeatedly treated him like crap because of his personal feelings. Even though Netanyahu is playing Obama, Obama still should have met with him and done the political thing like a grown up.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Israel is the tail wagging the dog, I say screw the israelis. We've shed enough blood and money. Iran has not attacked anyone. Israel has nukes so why can't iran? Why the double standard? If the warmongers want war we'll buy them plane tickets, give them a gun and they and their kids can go fight. I will not die for an agressor or warmongers.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quark
Israel is the tail wagging the dog, I say screw the israelis. We've shed enough blood and money. Iran has not attacked anyone. Israel has nukes so why can't iran? Why the double standard? If the warmongers want war we'll buy them plane tickets, give them a gun and they and their kids can go fight. I will not die for an agressor or warmongers.

It's pretty obvious ole Bennie Boy authorized mossad to attack our two embassies to facilitate the war on Iran. Impossible! did I hear you say? Lets just wait 24 to 48 hours and then it will be all over the Main Stream Media that "Iran Did It", if it takes that long. When it does, Obama should declare war, and not on Iran...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Poor Bibi just can't wait until after the election...he wants it "NOW! NOW! NOW!" like a spoiled brat.

He knows damn well he has US support for an eventual regime change in Iran, it's been planned for years but Bibi is rushing it and trying to cause WW3 during a very tense period in that region.

If Obama had any leadership he wouldn’t have snubbed Bibi today. He showed the typical lack of leadership as to be expected by the left in the US.

Obama is playing election right now. He is pandering to his base rather than satisfying his obligations as POTUS.

Shameful…

If Israel attacks Iran this year it will be Obama’s fault.

How is he pandering to his base? You mean because he is not anxious to get us involved in war he is just pandering to his base?

I suppose you think we need to support Israel at all costs?

I also suppose that you support all of the other wars we are waging and the terrorists we are training to overtake the nations we want in the future too?

Maybe it is time to retire your worn out warmonger attitude?

What is talking to Bibi going to accomplish? He wants our support to bomb Iran. Obama refuses to cave in to the pressure and his supporters agree with him. You are not a supporter so you lash out like a spoiled child. Israel wants war so let THEM fight and if you support it why don't YOU lend YOUR expert assistance to Israel and leave the rest of us out of it?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Tw0Sides

Go Ahead Benny, Whats stopping you.

The US has no beef with Iran.

Enough US Flag Draped Caskets have been filled because of your Pus Filled Agenda.

We gonna sit this one out.

That may be your attitude (
) but that shouldn’t be the attitude of the world’s top diplomat. Obama should be talking Bibi off the cliff rather than turning his back like a child.

There is no leadership in this country….until next January.

The U.S. has been "talking netanyahu off a cliff" for years. Time to let him deal. If he wants war, let him have it. Let him get his ass handed to him.

I, for one, am glad Obama is making it clear that we wont cow-tow to this lunatic. All the rhetoric about Iran, but Israel is the biggest terrorist nation on this earth. Time for them to go it alone.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagledriver
I believe from conversations with people all over the country (and other countries too) that the outlook is pessimistic at best if Obama is re-elected. It seems that there are some closet liberal who have drank the cool-aid and are now mindless zombies spitting out liberal talking points in which all common sense has evaporated.
There are too many people living off the government including a huge number committing fraud through false dependant reports and illegal alien fraud. We are no longer a sovereign nation except in name only. Vast areas have become low-income havens and sanctuary cities thanks to inept and corrupt legislators in California primarily.
There is no way to solve this unless we totally collapse and rebuild. We are too far gone to the left which is the road to oblivion. I wish you all well, the ones who deserve it and to the rest of you, you know who you are. We have created a country full of half human bipeds and lazy jelly fish. The rest are intelligent primates praying on the low-life’s by way of laws which they create for their own benefit. The umpires which keep everything in check have either become too old or corrupt. The ball busters and hope builders have been neutralized by the political correctness movement (liberal agenda). The financial cliff is only half the problem which we are fast approaching (and is by design because it is too effectively executed). The other half is the social cliff where if half the citizen can’t see that the current President is a good speech maker, but nothing else and has failed his duties at every level, then we have fallen off that cliff head first.

So you are one of the elite?

You don't sound rich enough to be elite? How many helpers does your housekeeper have? Do you have a silver smith on premises or send out your bright work for maintenance? Do you carry cash?

You might be Republican for the wrong reasons. You think Democrats are useless eaters who need to be eliminated. Good for you, but you are unaware of how many Republicans use government money every day. How about the subsidies multitudes of companies get every day? There is more money going out to industry than housing. Companies that are very profitable have not paid ANY taxes in years. I guarantee the owners of those companies are Republicans and they DO HAVE a silversmith on retainer.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight

Originally posted by Quark

It's pretty obvious ole Bennie Boy authorized mossad to attack our two embassies to facilitate the war on Iran. Impossible! did I hear you say? Lets just wait 24 to 48 hours and then it will be all over the Main Stream Media that "Iran Did It", if it takes that long. When it does, Obama should declare war, and not on Iran...

Bibi being snubbed and then the embassy attacks, does not seem like a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idahomie

Wow dude, regardless of your Party Afflilation, blaming the current POTUS for the actions of a Psycho, is a new low , even for you.

Wrong there skippy.

The job of the POTUS is to lead the country, act as CIC and make the difficult decisions.

The current resident of AF1 is too busy campaigning, hitting up NYC for some Letterman or golfing somewhere to DO THE JOB FOR WHICH HE WAS HIRED.

When was the last time a US Embassy overseas was stormed? 1979 under Carter. Any coincidence?

I am not and was not a fan of either Bush1 or 2. But this guy makes them look like rocket scientists.

The last embassy attacks were in 98.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Could you imagine if Iran made even a fraction of the number of threats and calls for war that Israel did?
And yet Iran is the one that needs to be stopped?
Good for you Obama.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Netanyahu is foaming at the mouth, mad to attack. Obama is only holding off for the election. If he's put back in office, it won't take long for the bombs to drop. I don't believe Obama is backing off for any other than political reasons. The closer it gets to election time, the more careful and seemingly anti war, politicians get, to appease voters who are sick of it.
edit on 11-9-2012 by DAVID64 because: typo

Here, have a nail. Now, here's a head. Now hit it, oh wait, you already did.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Wow dude, regardless of your Party Afflilation, blaming the current POTUS for the actions of a Psycho, is a new low , even for you.

You simply are ignorant. Netanyahu asked to meet with Obama. Obama said he couldn't, he's too busy. Then later that day he revealed why he's so busy, he's going to be on Letterman. Some leader.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join