It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora theater shooting: Bizarre court filing blames massacre on police chief, Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
if anyone bothered to read the whole article they would see this is nonsense. someone filed a false claim under a false name.

come on ats.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
From examiner.com

The motion also claims that it is likely some of the victims in the theater were merely paid actors working on behalf of the conspirators and wants multiple individuals involved in the situation to take polygraph tests to prove their innocence. Claiming that their conscience will not let fraudulent testimony contribute to an improper conviction of James Holmes, the new mystery victim asked that the judge submit the case to the FBI and the US Congress for further investigation into the alleged conspiracy. The judge, however, instead of taking a closer look, decided to strike down the motion as fraudulent, claiming the motion as likely forged by an individual or individuals unassociated with the events. The judge also suggested the situation be investigated by the Arapahoe County Sheriff's office and those responsible for the motion be taken into custody by the Arapahoe County Department of Human Services and “referred to the appropriate mental health agency.” But it may in fact be the judge that needs the mental attention as all the evidence collected in the case thus far seems to point toward mostly agreeing with the individual who filed the claim, despite the media and the court's attempts to suppress any evidence that doesn't support the official story. Multiple and corroborating eyewitness testimony stated what appeared to be multiple individuals involved in the shooting, including supporting official dispatch audio. Individuals interviewed by local media immediately after the event also claimed to have seen teargas canisters being deployed in the theater simultaneously from two different directions, in addition to side-by-side images of James Holmes prior to the shootings and the orange haired individual taken into custody as the alleged lone gunmen after the event looks startlingly like two different individuals. There also seems to have been two different gas masks found at the scene, in addition to other damning evidence that doesn't jive with the official version of the events.

I think it would be a good idea to polygraph all the victims, especially those who said there were more than one shooter. This would really show up this point in official procedings and also might just root out any actors if they exist.
Don't know that handing this over to the FBI is the best bet mind you, they don't exactly have the most honest of reputations.
The judge has just shown which side his bread is buttered as all he had to do was allow an investigation and then if she is lying she gets outed and if she is not, well, that really does begin a big stushie, and rightly so.
Finally as the article says, where are all the tons of media outlets on this detail? Usually they are all over everything like a rash (which they were in the beginning). That speaks volumes too.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The whole aurora event was completely faked, with no real victims.
Is someone trying to let us know this?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Great find, OP! This is starting to look like the biggest coverup so far this decade (coming to light, that is. ha)

Originally posted by moniesisfun
if anyone bothered to read the whole article they would see this is nonsense. someone filed a false claim under a false name.

come on ats.

As has been stated, you can't just file a claim with a crackerjack card, so far as I know. Any time I've had to report stuff to police, I was asked for ID. If this is a fake, then the forger went to a good bit of trouble to attempt to impersonate this woman, to get that claim filed...

I also find it almost insane that page 1 of that story says the judge took the claim very seriously... and on page 2 it goes on to say the way he "took it seriously" is that this woman "seriously" needs some mental help.

Okay, admittedly, the story sounds wild. But if someone makes a claim like that, you look into it, no matter how cursory and short a look. I find the judge's attitude to be dismissive and, considering all other facts, highly suspect.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

Do you have any proof of that?
First they say she is crazy. Then they say she didn't file it.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

come on ats.

Ok say it was a false claim, then why would they be trying to make out she has mental health issues? Why would it even get as far as a judge/court. Don't these things get checked by the police before they go any further? And if it was false, how did they determine that, if the judge threw it out before any investigations had been done.
edit on 9-9-2012 by CthulhuMythos because: comma added for ease of reading

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

someone files a nutty claim.... and shouldn't be assessed for mental health issues

LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Who really knows whats going on here, but I do want to point to one concern which might chip away at the validity of this filing. This is apparently part of the filing -

"This case must be looked at by the F.B.I., Arapahoe county is corrupt. Free James Holmes! Other suppose [sic] victims in this case are govt actors. They all must take polygraph tests. Please donate to my charity, the proceeds will go to James for commissary and to get him real attorneys. I demand congress get involved too!"

"Please donate to my charity." - what charity?? The person doesn't even state the name of the charity??

That part just stuck out to me. So, that along with everything else is questionable.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

someone files a nutty claim.... and shouldn't be assessed for mental health issues

LOL

We don't know it was a nutty claim yet as there doesn't seem to be any investigation to her claims. Usually if you file false claims you get fined or arrested for wasting police/court time rather than being told you need to see a psychiatrist.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
Who really knows whats going on here, but I do want to point to one concern which might chip away at the validity of this filing. This is apparently part of the filing -

"This case must be looked at by the F.B.I., Arapahoe county is corrupt. Free James Holmes! Other suppose [sic] victims in this case are govt actors. They all must take polygraph tests. Please donate to my charity, the proceeds will go to James for commissary and to get him real attorneys. I demand congress get involved too!"

"Please donate to my charity." - what charity?? The person doesn't even state the name of the charity??

That part just stuck out to me. So, that along with everything else is questionable.

I don't know what is really going on either, though perhaps they were not allowed to publish her chairty name or something.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

first they must assess her sanity or lack there of before deciding on how to further pursue the matter.

it's the best way to proceed.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

edit on 9-9-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos

LOL

We don't know it was a nutty claim yet as there doesn't seem to be any investigation to her claims. Usually if you file false claims you get fined or arrested for wasting police/court time rather than being told you need to see a psychiatrist.

Am I the only one who finds the idea that the judge casually dismissed all of this as insanity, without checking anything, very, very frightening?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
this can't be another Jonathan Lee Riches prank?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by xerrnoip
this can't be another Jonathan Lee Riches prank?

Care to elaborate?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Yes, no real people there. Only drones.

Anything is possible.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I don't know but my mind keeps connecting all this with the Denver airport. I have to wonder if he wasn't dragged down there and brainwashed or something.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This case is almost parallel with the Port Arthur shootings in Australia where Martin Bryant was the fall guy so that certain pre-written laws caould be passed [gun laws]. And what was the big debate straight after the Aroura shootings......................guns !
And just like with the Port Arthur shootings, the official line has way too many holes in it to be believable !
I watched the "James Homles conspiracy" documentary, and it mentioned that Holmes's father had just formulated a system that would track and expose the banking systems fraudulent ways, and what do you know, then his son comes out and "shoots" all these people. This system had never before been seen, meaning the banks could never be tracked and its actions went unpunished...................until now. I'm not saying this is the reason for the shootings, but it seems more than strange and co-incidental ?
The media also said that Holmes was JUST a college student who became distracted in the months leading up to the shootings, but they failed to mention that Holmes was a student studying in a very advanced field, in a very advanced subject. Why did the media keep what he was studying quite for so long ?
The media also said his father JUST worked for a computer software company, when in fact he is a major director of that company, the same company that has now formulated that very system that can track the banks interest records, so why did the media play down his role and profession ?
I could go on and on, but if you think this Holmes case smells fishy, then take the time to look into the Port Arthur shootings and you'll be amazed at the similarities between the two, and then go and look a bit deeper into the recent Norway shootings and you'll also be amazed at some of the similarities !
By now, everyone on this site should know that when "Governments" want certain laws passed, they will perform any black flag event they need to bring in those laws, and if 9/11 wasn't the biggest and best example of this, then i don't know what is ? And they will keep doing it until we ALL wake up, and the only way that can happen is by spreading the word to as many people that are NOT on this site as you can. Or, we can continue to see this happen and wonder why we no longer have any rights left.
Remember, a defintion of insanity is to do the same thing over and over, but expect a different outcome each time. Now look at whats happening around us and tell me that WE as a society are not insane for allowing this to happen !

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

Nope, I find it scary too because it not only shows how a judge batting for the opposite side will just not let evidence in (which is wrong) but then tries to have you sectioned under the mental health act. If that actually happens, and the doctors are corrupt too, then you can be put in a mental ward against your will indefinately. That is a seriously scary thought.
The fact that the dudge is doing this adds weight to something being extremely amiss here.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatOwl

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Anything is possible.

Indeed, one of the slogans used when advertising the appeal of theatre/movie-going.

Aurora Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" Theater Shooting 20-7-2012
I hope you are interested enough to go through all pages before
settling on a definitive view.

They are becoming more and more blatant in their media fakery.
Either they the think people are really that stupid or, as I said before,
someone is trying to tell us something.
Maybe once we cotton on to the complete fakery here, we will go back
and examine previous media stories through different eyes. (And discover
(what some of us already know) exactly how ubiquitous media Fakery really is).

A dog with a mallet up his arse could tell that there is an 'inside job' conspiracy
raging in this case, but will he ask himself why master criminals and manipulators
(like government agencies) have been so stupidly careless?

No. He will probably know that it was set up to look this way, to keep the public
terrified (afraid of every stranger and afraid of their govenment) and docile,
and to fabricate futher reasons for tighter gun control.

But make no mistake. With the media in their pockets they can achieve
exactly the same (if not much better and cleaner) results by faking terror events
versus carrying out these events for real.

If people are not seeing the truth in the above by now, then there is little hope indeed.
edit on 10-9-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join