It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora theater shooting: Bizarre court filing blames massacre on police chief, Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

I am still very much up in the air on this, but i was privileged in reading an email supposedly being circulated among police departments that definitely raised some questions on this case.

Supposedly from what it says, and i will post the email shortly:

The shooter's father was allegedly supposed to give a testimony having something to do with big banks that would shake the banking system to its core. Again, i say allegedly as the details have been scarce.

Also included in the email were discussions of a group of operatives that allegedly drugged the shooter with something that allows him to remain conscious, but under complete control of the operatives.

If i remember correctly the drug was called "devils breath", if someone can confirm this for me.

The description was oderless and tasteless, working similar to some of the date rape drugs on the streets.

Other parts of the email discussed eyewitness reports of a shooter far taller than our subject.

Now, i in no way excuse the acts committed at that theater, and someone must be held responsible but...

I do find it suspicious we never saw the shooter until the courtroom, and once we did no pne can deny he was drugged out of his mind to the point he was almost drooling.

I also find it suspicious of the initial reports of the shooter having roommates removed

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mutatismutandis

Yes I knew of the father being involved in a banking possible scandal and was due to appear in court over it (he is a very clever IT programmer as far as I am aware)
I have also heard of the Devil's Breath drug, it is called Scopolamine and is grows naturally in Colombia. Only a very small amount needs to be taken to turn you into a fully functioning but very compliant person. Aparently it only needs to be puffed into your face as you walk along the street and hey presto you are under control of the other person. Some people have gone to the ATM and handed over their money, some have helped rob their own apartment, witnessed by the doorman in that case, and the person under control had no memory of helping the robbers out with all his stuff and only knew when he asked the doorman why his apartment was empty. This would be a perfect drug to use for a false flag as you have no will and will do as you are told and then don't remember much after it. It works very quickly too. It is however very dangerous because it does not take much to overdose the person and kill them. Some good vids out there on it if you do some 'googling'
So when I read about the father, one wonders if this was done partly as a warning for him to shut up at the court case.
All seem very very unlikely that a BRILLIANT student, with what seems an equally brilliant dad who could cause the bankers a great deal of grief, would suddenly go off the rails and do something like this. And yes, very odd that he had roomies at the start of the ordeal and then suddenly when people started asking questions about how could he have rigged up his room so tightly that it took days for them to disable all the devices, when he shared the accomodation, it now said he didn't have roomies afterall.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by chasingthetruth
The only thing i know is that the official story is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS a pack of lies.

Yep, and in this case it's so obvious a blind man could see it.

How so, care to elaborate? A guy walks into the theatre and starts shooting. Seems pretty straightforward to me. The rights to guns didnt change since then either.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

Originally posted by xerrnoip
this can't be another Jonathan Lee Riches prank?

Care to elaborate?

you know, the guy that files fake lawsuits. like these? www.judgesabinoromano.blogspot.com... and www.allisonmichelleernst69.blogspot.co.uk... and www.abovetopsecret.com...

someone even posted as him here.

guess the "free james holmes" and it's being called bizarre seems to be common with all of them.
edit on 10-9-2012 by xerrnoip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I knew from the beginning that something was up. Dunno if any possible theories have popped up yet as to WHY this whole thing was staged and why did they pick Holmes?

S&F

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I watched the documentary on scopolamine on youtube and it was mentioned a small dose can leave someone tripping for days! one person in the comments said he took it and was on a trip for 17 days! if that's true it would be no wonder how they were able to keep Holmes under control. it also goes under angels trumpet, and I think it's legal...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Devils Breath

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I actually overdosed on this stuff when I was in high school, the plant they extract the drug from grows all over the world and is a pretty flower with some spikey seed pods. It definitely makes you easily manipulated as my grandfather told me he had to go pee while we walked into a hospital, I was oblivious to this fact.

here is a vice video on it

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but the person who filed that document appears to be incompetent in a number of ways. Looks like the ramblings of a disturbed individual.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm not sure why we must even debate the small ends of the occult. If you have had your eye's open as I have for a very long time, some things are a given.

This as most event's played out on the "Public Relations" scale has been staged. They operate two-fold, ritual serving a agenda. The great work. It's my belief as-well as many others that this is the hand of Lucifer, Satanism. Lucifer and his demons operate through human beings!

It's quite possible this never even happened. The entire event, similar to say 9/11. The PA plane crash never happened. Yet, do you not remember "let's roll" ? It's a major Psi op. We know nobody fought back on that plane.

This story had a similar element, the boyfriends that covered the girls. Suspect plot line to garnish PR and truth etc... The Psi warfare was also intense, Lil Wayne's "My homies still" video, Katie Holmes divorcing Tom, Man named Holmes kicking off the olympics, it goes on and on...This is how the masters of the craft lay it down folks, were talking about straight dark arts practiced by a ruling class of priests. The sacrifices from antiquity still occur today, and this is how they are presented. This case as will almost "all" the media portrayed mass shootings in recent memory was out the dungeon of dark ops. There is a goon squad of initiates pulling this off, quite frequently these days.

I'm not sure why to even debate or look further into this, John Lennon, JFK, RFK, MLK, Marilyn Monroe, and I could literally continue to go on and on...Do we need more proof of there actions? I'm going back 50 years here. Some things are a given folks, were living in a extremely dark world. Do not let the sunshine fool you, for mankind it has literally been "Hell on Earth" for almost ever. There is a reason for this. The false flags never stopped since 9/11, nor was that simply just the beginning. This is the way it has been for a very, very long time. We are losing a spiritual battle, and I do firmly believe we are in the final fight. Before I depart this post, It's time to understand, there never was a America, this was nothing more then a staging ground for the next chapter in the Great Work.

In the beginning there were 13 colonies, the first being Virginia, root word Virgin. They created all of this folks. I suggest looking very deeply into the mystery schools. As above, So below.

Lucifer Rises! Oh excuse me, I mean the Dark Knight.

Enjoy all, research is fun but were soon approaching the time when they reveal themselves. Completely without the shadow of a doubt they will be publicly exposing the craft that has created culture for ions now. They will not reveal the sources of there power, but they choose a name such as "Illuminati" and create a illustrious confusion to what evil is, and has been on Earth for a very long time. It's all out in the open now, this leads me to believe the final events have been planned and are in fact coming.

Be afraid of the end of the world, the end of a age, whatever the case, whatever you want to call it. The Mayan's did not tell you the sky was going to fall, the draconian new world order did. They have been drilling it into your sub conscious for decades. They do this according to there great work. It was written long, long ago the Muslim religion would be the final staging. It took 30 years of Hollywood propaganda and 30 years of CIA disruption of the region. Something very big, and very game changing is coming. Free your soul, there is nothing to fight for, at this point all we can do is watch. Indian style. I will never let them take my soul. My body is going back to the Earth and my soul will return home, heaven sent.

The folks that doubt true religious writings and texts from antiquity would get a kick to know, this has all be documented and has been on-going for a very long time.

Enjoy all, I like reading added tid-bits.

edit on 10-9-2012 by neocontrip because: spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

The exact kind of person they would use for this kind of thing. A druggie, a hooker, a big time debtor. Someone the established pied piper community would easily shrug off. Someone the handlers could easily control, kill or remove if it came down to that.

I believe Super Soldiers and Clones are often used in this types of events. Way to many Holly Wood movies for me not to know there are android soldiers. Also I'm sure humans are grown in labs for very nefarious reasons. The case of the twins below is fascinating. That video is not the full story at all!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Something is up as far as False Flag
occurrences in Colorado.

Politically, with the alleged and statistically "happens
less than being killed by lightning" voter fraud claims.
So these WAY out of the norm accounts, are never the less
rampant in just a few Colorado counties.
I wonder why?

And this....
What the hell?
When the early, alternate ideas, about
the Colorado shootings surfaced, the rumblings
were of an Obama Fed false flag. Thanks to Dave Mustane
and others. But but in reality victim Carli Richards called Dave Mustane a liar
And asks;
'Please, FBI, Please Feds, Investigate!
This county is complicit !'

I mean come on.. It's too weird.
I think I'm going to be vigilant of news
from these counties. And the hot bed counties of
and Arizona, Ohio and Florida. Local government
agencies in these areas are committing high strangeness,IMO
Something's not right.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
oh i almost forgot to mention..

if he's really been drugged up on devils breath, he would appear to be dropping cigarettes often and even freaking out that they are burning him. trust me, everyone that does this hallucinates a cigarette in their mouth even if they don't smoke and they always drop them and are trying to pick them up. it was a hell of a ride being in the hospital restrained to a bed with this happening to me
the vice video i posted earlier about is from vice magazine, they go to a lot of places and cover a lot of stuff. anyways, the video explains all you need to do is blow some of the stuff infront of them and as soon as they inhale it they are slaves to every word you say, and wont remember a damn thing either!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by neocontrip
I'm not sure why we must even debate the small ends of the occult. If you have had your eye's open as I have for a very long time, some things are a given.

This as most event's played out on the "Public Relations" scale has been staged. They operate two-fold, ritual serving a agenda. The great work. It's my belief as-well as many others that this is the hand of Lucifer, Satanism. Lucifer and his demons operate through human beings!

It's quite possible this never even happened. The entire event, similar to say 9/11. The PA plane crash never happened. Yet, do you not remember "let's roll" ? It's a major Psi op. We know nobody fought back on that plane.

This story had a similar element, the boyfriends that covered the girls. Suspect plot line to garnish PR and truth etc... The Psi warfare was also intense, Lil Wayne's "My homies still" video, Katie Holmes divorcing Tom, Man named Holmes kicking off the olympics, it goes on and on...This is how the masters of the craft lay it down folks, were talking about straight dark arts practiced by a ruling class of priests. The sacrifices from antiquity still occur today, and this is how they are presented. This case as will almost "all" the media portrayed mass shootings in recent memory was out the dungeon of dark ops. There is a goon squad of initiates pulling this off, quite frequently these days.

I'm not sure why to even debate or look further into this, John Lennon, JFK, RFK, MLK, Marilyn Monroe, and I could literally continue to go on and on...Do we need more proof of there actions? I'm going back 50 years here. Some things are a given folks, were living in a extremely dark world. Do not let the sunshine fool you, for mankind it has literally been "Hell on Earth" for almost ever. There is a reason for this. The false flags never stopped since 9/11, nor was that simply just the beginning. This is the way it has been for a very, very long time. We are losing a spiritual battle, and I do firmly believe we are in the final fight. Before I depart this post, It's time to understand, there never was a America, this was nothing more then a staging ground for the next chapter in the Great Work.

In the beginning there were 13 colonies, the first being Virginia, root word Virgin. They created all of this folks. I suggest looking very deeply into the mystery schools. As above, So below.

Lucifer Rises! Oh excuse me, I mean the Dark Knight.

Enjoy all, research is fun but were soon approaching the time when they reveal themselves. Completely without the shadow of a doubt they will be publicly exposing the craft that has created culture for ions now. They will not reveal the sources of there power, but they choose a name such as "Illuminati" and create a illustrious confusion to what evil is, and has been on Earth for a very long time. It's all out in the open now, this leads me to believe the final events have been planned and are in fact coming.

Be afraid of the end of the world, the end of a age, whatever the case, whatever you want to call it. The Mayan's did not tell you the sky was going to fall, the draconian new world order did. They have been drilling it into your sub conscious for decades. They do this according to there great work. It was written long, long ago the Muslim religion would be the final staging. It took 30 years of Hollywood propaganda and 30 years of CIA disruption of the region. Something very big, and very game changing is coming. Free your soul, there is nothing to fight for, at this point all we can do is watch. Indian style. I will never let them take my soul. My body is going back to the Earth and my soul will return home, heaven sent.

The folks that doubt true religious writings and texts from antiquity would get a kick to know, this has all be documented and has been on-going for a very long time.

Enjoy all, I like reading added tid-bits.

edit on 10-9-2012 by neocontrip because: spelling

Nice post neocon. You're soul is quite safe, i'm sure. I too believe something big
this way cometh, this year but after October 24th.
But remember that their fakery knows no bounds (for logistical reasons). And all
those people you named (with the possible exception of MLK) faked their deaths,
They are but bit players in a hugh and monstrous game.

The aurora 'event' was most definitely faked, and was chock full of ritualistic symbolism.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
I'm sorry, but the person who filed that document appears to be incompetent in a number of ways. Looks like the ramblings of a disturbed individual.

This chick did a bit of sniffing into that Jonathan Lee Riches guy and here's what she came up with:

www.tumblr.com...

It's not bad detective work.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Bspiracy -
Indeed, my good sir / madame. I'd posted that link before, and stated (and provided facts) to why I believed these filings are bogus. I still firmly stand by that belief.

ATS readers -
I've already mentioned in a few threads here, that I'm pretty sure all of these motions to intervene do come from one individual. An individual that I have reason to suspect has posted here, only once. At the risk of being warned for bringing names into the mix - C.R. of course, are the initials of one Carli Richards.

Here is your bogus filing.
carlirichards.blogspot.com

Connect the dots to the other MIT's posted in this thread, do a little reading and you've found your man. One man, by the name of Jonathan Lee Riches.

Fraudulent, yes. Conspiracy, still very possible given the facts known.
And no, I don't think the illuminati is involved, yet.

edit on 12/9/10 by telemetry because: because I like to fill out forms, that's why.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join