It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The EVENT' is upon us. Illuminati Clock Decoded. Binary Sun/Comet Holmes related to James Holmes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

It seems like a code, and that video took it far further than this countdown, but the mayan links. As if, there is a meme set, a linkup in their spell. So this would one hub or link in their spell casting, I guess.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

i hope the universe opens your mind. my third eye has been open so your words dont anger me, the more i hear you reply the more i feel for you and pray for you. real talk man, take a breather and meditate. life is an illusiondont take it so serious dave22. 13love coming your way(the 2nd wave is always better

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Sorry to burst your bubble my featherweight freind

Hear ye! Hear ye! Nibiru, the fictitious planet in the hyped-up 2012 doomsday scare, is not real! This putative world has made a big splash in the human imagination and cyberspace, but there’s not the slightest trace of a ripple of it upon our solar system and planet Earth. There is simply no evidence that it actually exists, despite the claim that Nibiru will be in closest proximity to the Earth between Aug 17 and Sept 26. The idea is that a planet-sized object – sometimes called Nibiru, sometimes Planet X – will collide with or pass by Earth in 2012. But this idea is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been rejected as pseudoscience by astronomers and planetary scientists. If you have any worries at all about a rogue planet called Nibiru invading the inner solar system, please watch the video below.

This video is courtesy of David Morrison, who is a senior scientist at the NASA Astrobiology Institute at NASA Ames Research Center in California. Morrison has said he hopes that the non-arrival of Nibiru will serve as a teaching moment for the public, instructing us all on “rational thought and baloney detection.” But he also says he doubts that will happen. By the way, we’ve seen wild claims on the Internet that NASA scientists have confirmed Nibiru’s existence. They have done no such thing. For example, check out this claim that Nibiru and Earth would collide on July 21, 2012. Obviously, they didn’t collide.

Now get to bed charlatan put your headphones on listen to rap music i dont care as its the
weekend and there is no school ..earthsky.org/space/planet-nibiru-is-not-real

edit on 8-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

your right about thr spells they are casted on almost everyone fortunately ive been able to break them.. words like MOORS and LEMURIAN break spells. real talk.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

david morrison is your source? really bro.. LMAO.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
Absolutely agree with you. There are a lot of things we don't know.

Sweet, thank you
and yes you are right we do know a lot. You sound rather scientific, mathematical and possibly a photographer too, nice

We know enough about fission and fusion and thermal reactions, and what would happen if another star were to be close by our sun (not good........imagine the air temp on Earth going past that of "Broil" on your stove).

Now that IS scary, thinking of the first Riddik film here!

But of course we've had plenty of YouTubers who wouldn't even know what end of a telescope to look into post their iPhone pictures and videos declaring that they've found Nibiru!

OMG this line had me in fits of laughter lol, and it is soooooo true as well!

We know that people post videos on YouTube simply to see if they can get a high count, and if they can get the video to go viral.

Yup and the money is a great motivator for uploading what people think other people want to watch, but hey, it beats watching TV right? And there are some really good vids on youtube, from scientific ones to mad funny stuff. (better than TV in my opinion, something I opted out of 4 years ago now though still get TV Licencing letters now and then asking if I still don't have a TV or device that can watch/record programmes as they are being broadcast)

We know that people fake things (ADG(UK) is a VERY good example of a group of people that do this.

Yup he does post rather a lot of 'beeeeep' but I do still check out his facebook page because occasionally he does have a wee gem hidden in all that rubbish....'but as ever, you decide' lol
I have acutally seen him chewing someone out on his FB page because they didn't agree with him and then banning others that tell him he is out of order. Also he 'approves' all comments on his youtube uploads lol. He is soooo full of self importance it is totally unbelievable!

And we also know that there are many people out there that are so desperate for Nibiru to exist, that they will grasp at anything, anything at all, and say that it's proof, because they so desperately need to believe in Nibiru (or any other "End Of The World" idea out there).

This I don't understand, why would they want there to be a real Nibiru and an end to the world? I have to admit, yes I am rather freaked at the possibility, but would much rather find proof that it is not real than proof that it is.
And yes, if it were going to hit in 2012 and was a massive something, then lots of people would have definite proof and visuals by now.

(que the idiots that claim we can't because it's approaching from the south pole, never mind that anyone south of the equator can see the entire southern sky......
).

Once again LOL, damn, you have a wicked 'Edmond Blackadder' sense of humour.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I don't think you should make fun of peoples sources without a contradictory argument when you couldn't even answer my very (VERY) simple question! Why would the supposed most secretive society on the planet have a freakin website. Manners cost nothing everyone! sheesh

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
HEY DAVE22 HERE IS WHAT THE PEOPLE THINK OF DAVID MORRISON, THE TRUTH ABOUT NIBIRU, WITH NOAM CHOMSKY

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Question from an amature and a skeptic....but one who is very interested in this stuff.

Wouldn't the dark star (Star Wars!?!?) be pulling on the Earth, taking us out of orbit...rising temps or falling temps?

3 Thoughts:

If it is dark matter. maybe it wouldn't affect the earth like our Sun?

Is this the cause of this bogus, man-caused climate change?

Is it in a different dimension, maybe appears sporadically?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg
OP, you exemplify why so many of us seeking truth are shunned. You appear to be utterly insane. You're hurting the rest of us with threads like this.

Actually, would really appreciate many threads that attempt to forsee ahead of time their rituals, rather than detail them in retrospect, which is how we get it. They don't do things in overt ways, that you see right away.

And most of us haven't a clue on their important dates and all the inferences or connections, links they can spin events to strengthen them. To me rather than calling it a spell, you could see their synchroncities as signatures telling others in the know they did it. And spreading fear silence.

I would rather anyone who tries to work through their codes, posts all they're ideas, for they are hero enough to risk people putting them down and post ahead of time, and we need to keep on doing this constantly.

Shining light on how they do things is a really good idea, and I hope people can become a thorn in their side and make them a lot more paranoid. They have no reason to be complacent in how they view the public's awareness.

edit on 8-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
the flags are coming quicker than the trolls responses,,. that makes me smile. and them frown.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Can I just say I am delighted that you think I am a spook. I am a single 32 year old female living in Lanark, Scotland and I work in a company dealing with corporate gas connections. I have never felt more interesting

I'm genuinely not being sarcastic! I'm freakin delighted!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
reply to post by LouiseB

sorry Louise its just, we dont believe him. i can see you work for the same people vikki, dave22, and a slew of other disinfo junkies in my thread. your 2cents means more if the pennies are true copper made before 1982. cool?

Thats paranoia ladies and gents at its finest..

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

your last post alone has made this thread all the more worthwhile for me. you are right, if we can predict or see a ritual in advance, then we have the opportunity to stop it. my soul fights with the army of the light so if they want to take me out let it be.. fear doesnt consume me because i am the beasts worst knightmare. thank you for your insight and very kind words.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Mine or his doll???

Here, I'm enjoying my short term imaginary career!!!! I am wondering what imaginary job title to have though.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
HEY DAVE22 HERE IS WHAT THE PEOPLE THINK OF DAVID MORRISON, THE TRUTH ABOUT NIBIRU, WITH NOAM CHOMSKY

www.youtube.com...

Sorry i didnt know you were well versed with a higher degree than dave morrison in astrobilogy
lmfao

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

wow.. a ton of amazing info you posted, will delve through it and get back to you my friend thank you!!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
read on doomsayers you astrobiologists you secret agent denver22 here

Enter a woman named Nancy Lieder, founder of a website called ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as an alien contactee with the ability to receive messages from extra-terrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She predicted the return of Nibiru in May 2003. When that event failed to materialize, doomsday prognosticators forwarded the arrival date to 2012. And why not 2012? After all, the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar – used by the pre-Columbian Mayan civilization among others – completes a cycle in 2012. Unless you’ve been on the dark side of the moon, you know that this ending of a cycle in the Mayan calendar has caused its own doomsday stir. It is probably the reason 2012 has become so littered with doomsday predictions. Kathryn Reese-Taylor on the Mayans and 2012 If Nibiru did exist, we should be able to see it Time is running out. It’s already 2012. But where is Nibiru, the great planet that’s supposed to bombard Earth and the inner solar system? Given that its orbital period is 3,600 years, and that it is now the latter part of 2012, Nibiru should be well inside of Jupiter’s orbit by now. Dazzling Jupiter, the fifth planet outward from the sun, is impossible to miss with the unaided eye. In fact, you can view Jupiter’s four major moons with ordinary binoculars. So why is Nibiru nowhere to be seen?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos

Originally posted by eriktheawful
And we also know that there are many people out there that are so desperate for Nibiru to exist, that they will grasp at anything, anything at all, and say that it's proof, because they so desperately need to believe in Nibiru (or any other "End Of The World" idea out there).

This I don't understand, why would they want there to be a real Nibiru and an end to the world? I have to admit, yes I am rather freaked at the possibility, but would much rather find proof that it is not real than proof that it is.
And yes, if it were going to hit in 2012 and was a massive something, then lots of people would have definite proof and visuals by now.

The reasons are many and varied.

People that post things like this on the internet have rather mundane reasons many times for doing so: promoting a book of theirs, getting paid for their videos, conning people into buying 'survival' gear, etc. They see a market that they can exploit, and boy do they exploit it.

As P.T. Barnum said: "There's a sucker born every minute."

People that buy into, or help spread this:

These again, are people that do this for many reasons. Some are living a life that they hate, to them life is boring. Wouldn't it be cool if things changed? Let's actually have something that I've seen in a block buster movie, or something that I've read that has fired up my imagination!

Some do it because it makes them feel like they are part of something special. That they belong to a special group of people that are "enlightened" and that everyone else are ignorant. Never mind that these same people show their own ignorance where science is concerned. To them, they are "in" on some great secret, and it makes them feel good.

Some just love to do this because they know it will be confronted. They love to argue, they love to try and spin people up. For them, it's a game: can I get someone so PO'ed I can get them banned?

For many, it doesn't matter when a date for Nibiru comes and goes, and nothing happened. They wait for some other date. That will happen again come this December. Heck, it's already happened as according to one "Source" we were suppose to be seeing it in the sky by now. And of course, it's a no show.

What did the source do?

They stopped talking about it of course!

They'll come back with another date, don't worry.

People like me come here to dispell this stuff. Normally I wouldn't have bothered.

But when you have young people killing themselves because they think this stuff is true and is going to happen, then yah, I step in.
When "Cult Leaders" (sorry, there is no other term for what Nancy Lieder is, and her followers. They ARE a cult), urge people to kill their pets to get ready for the end of the world, yep, I and others step in.

Where does it stop? What will be the next "urging" to do? Kill your neighbors and yourself?

Posting YouTube videos is one thing. Saying that you are trying to "enlighten" people is also one thing.

Spreading crap that causes people to kill themselves or ruin their lives is another thing.

It's just like being irresponsible with a loaded weapon. Because:

The pen is mightier than the sword

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join