It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The EVENT' is upon us. Illuminati Clock Decoded. Binary Sun/Comet Holmes related to James Holmes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm going to go back and read the rest of your OP and thread in just a moment, but I watched the video, on the clock.

It was very brilliant and tied in even more things from the Olympics to Aurora Colorado.

Now the Ceres is very interesting, I've followed the mythology as my name was a varient of Kore, and the daughter, with Demetres and Ceres, who by the way, represent Mother Earth and Nature. And Ceres is a very beautiful jewel and to me a moon of that planet possibly a twin or sister of earth even, for earth was moved as well.

I don't associate it with negative or Harvest, but I take it they do the duality thing, so associate the dark square with it.

That was very interesting.

Good thing I spent yesterday catching on HAARP.

And what they do with it.

They take allignments that have minor consequence and amp it up enormously They can duplicate anything the sun can throw at us.

I would never think of blaming any of this, on the cosmos or any allignment, this is something they're doing, their depopulation, they PRE-EMPTIVE war against nations and humanity, for we're all the enemy to their Control and Sickening Wealth. So instead of warfare, to them its all about under the table HAARP attacks, (and all their hidden scalar, its not just one facility) and in a sense instead of being soldiers fighting for freedom, humans are now treated as hostages. So people are afraid to stand up.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
reply to post by vkey08

the fact you remember something i said 2 months ago tells me i am an important guy.
so thanks. dont be so upset ok. smile like i am right now.

She isnt upset she has just pointed out to the world how much of a liar you are son..

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

this thread is about binary sun dark star planet x nibiru and whatever else its been called or mistaken for. i just shows you the proof whatever it is, its here. ab-soul a mainstream rapper released a song called "nibiru" you can find here - www.youtube.com...

why dont you go ask a mainstream rapper who says at the end of the song, "if i get killed for this [snipped] at least i got your heads up". why dont you follow him instead of me and ask him why he believes in Nibiru? ill stay throwing upper cuts back at your weak jabs if you want to keep this up

edit on Sat Sep 8 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

What links?
I see no links.
I must be totally out of life's loop.... I don't have a clue to what you are referring to with the MasterCard thing.

On the bright side, a lot of people won't have to 'hunker in the bunker' too long until the DOOM time has passed.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
for those still confused visit this youtube page and watch any video listed from past two weeks to get an idea how close this thing is;;

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Why cant you give me a brief summery of whats "suppose" to happen at then end of the countdown? and the rest of the links and vids. Just please tell me what could happen soon with the bi nary sun stuff and all that jazz. I asked you nicely on like page 4 i think and you answered everyones post but mine
why wont anyone answer me

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I can't watch youtube vids on account of having a small broadband allowance but I will read up on the Illuminati instead and see if I can answer my own questions

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

i am not going to sum up anything my friend. all i can tell you is if you watch the vids you can draw your own conclusion. if your humanitieslasthope, i need you to watch these videos so you can add your 2Cents to the discussion. i offer the info for you to draw your own conclusions. i never said anything specific was happening. thanks.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

reply to post by butcherguy

links are fixed brother unless your eyes are that of the Helen Keller type the truth is quite easy to see.. peace.
I will check back tomorrow afternoon, that'll confirm some vision thing anyway.

Peace be with you also.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Its the 11th day of the Paralympics as well slightly worrying

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

So you're idea of proof is a rap video on youtube?
Think I'll stick with looking outside to see that a second sun just is'nt there

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Alright, thats all I was waiting for. I just wanted to be acknowledged
. I shall watch them all and then dive into the discussion. I hope yak are ready

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The clock says 20 46 for me, why is the timing different for so many? Is that just a timezone spread for 0 time to over 20 hours?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

thank you for the info unity99 maybe something wonderful is coming and they are trying to stop it from getting to us.. dna changes, sirius, milky way merging if your like me you have felt the energies lately which have been very powerful.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackDog

you actually focused on the smallest piece of my thread? with all the info ive given you focus on that?

comment on this red kachina in between us and the sun on microsoft ww telescope. i dare ya!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
OMG
Synchronicity has been at work again.
I was watching the first Youtube link and when the music video about Mannequins came on, I got goosebumps.

I was only reading an online book the other day; James Casbolt and the Mannequin project.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Don't ask me why I was researching this subject. But some of the stuff that has happened to James Casbolt has happened to me.

All I will tell you is that in this book the subject of the Heaven's gate cult came up and why they killed themselves.
And the Comet Hale Bopp.
And Mannequins.
In Chapter 4
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

And the reason why there was an octupus in the Closing ceremony of the Olympics.

And the reason why the FEMA issued a leaflet on a Zombie apocalypse. Could be they are worried about implanted people ie Mannequins?

I read months ago a book that Dr Karen T??? wrote, that an abductee said that the alien/demons said that the Goverments of this world would be surprsed by how many people are now virtually puppets, in their control.
Is this why the TSA scans are everywhere? Or soon will be?

Was the riots in each country test run of what these implants can do??

Thankyou for this thread as some gaps have been filled.

Seriously worried, as I had a dream a few years ago (I posted it on ATS about a volcano) that just sprung to mind as I am writing this reply.

Maybe nothing will happen tomorrow but the Tsunami in 2004 was set off by an cosmic source that travelled faster than the speed of light. (-ie in was travelling outside of our time.)

Hopefully nothing will happen but if it does, than it's been knowing you all on ATS and I have enjoyed almost every minute.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

link is fixed it says 0 Noctes(nights) 21 hours and 45 mins.. I sense it means something.

This www.illuminatiorder.info... Countdown Link is Back up @ 17 Hrs 45 Mins ..Getting to Be suspenseful.. The Other Link academy.illuminatiorder.eu... is very SloooooooooW to Load.. Something is AFOOT!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join