It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The EVENT' is upon us. Illuminati Clock Decoded. Binary Sun/Comet Holmes related to James Holmes

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
if this were true and for real, it wouldn't be anywhere near the top story on the ATS firehose.

Something major is going down this year, but not until at least the 25th of October, IMHO.

If i am right and the OP is wrong, there is still time.
If i am wrong, and the OP is right, it's been interesting, and 'nough said.
edit on 9-9-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
some people should just run to the hills already instead of sitting around on the internet trying to convince others it's time to run up said hills.

all the constant flow of prophecies and predictions just lets me know all is fine.
when it all stops and all the crazy people suddently vanish from the internet, then i think i may have reasons to worry.

enjoy your sunday

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
Anyone out there in Mongolia feeling anything this morning?
Sign off if you can hear me.

How about anyone down in the upper Kurdshazatan Sub Region?
anyone? Sign off so we now your still with us.

It's going to be a long night.

I cannot believe you guys are really buying into this, much less that people are so gullible that the thread got this many flags......

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The only thing good about this thread is that we get resolution fairly quickly. At least it's not one of those that sets a target date 4 months from now so we all have to listen to ridiculous drivel to no end.

This one will be short and sweet, and to that I say "see you all on ATS tomorrow, and the next day.... and the next."

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
What is wrong with you people?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Just a heads up has anyone noticed the full link of the illuminati clock.... It states the word "Sorcery" so I wiki searched it and all that came up was witchcraft stuff , then I noticed that the en.m.wikipedia.org...(sorcery) just read , then check I found this interesting

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

I cannot believe you guys are really buying into this, much less that people are so gullible that the thread got this many flags......

Wow!
I would say, let's talk in 12 hours and see who's right, but I think we all know that this will all be dust in the wind by then.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Of course most of you must realise that if all this Planet-X stuff were real, we'd all be dead right NOW and would have been for ummm, lets say at least a few years.

A Body that large (weather we see it or not), entering the system and making a path between Earth and the sun, would have torn our planet apart a long time before it even got to the point where it actually passes us.

Give it rest already..

I am looking forward to waking up tomorrow to start the weeks stressful wait to see if one of the 20 or so jobs I have applied to will call me..

Actually, I'm not looking forward to it much at all...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence
What is wrong with you people?

We don't have time for that!

We need to take action!!!

It's Bug Out time!!! AHHH!!!

Let's Roll!!!

yeah

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Wow!
I would say, let's talk in 12 hours and see who's right, but I think we all know that this will all be dust in the wind by then.

I know this thread will be..

2nd

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Where are you getting planet x from..... This about a possible false flag or Carrington event ??

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
guys, any of you tried to trace the ip?? just a thought...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

No I cant. I just don't lie. That was in the town I lived in the interior for years, and we were all quite upset by the case, and the police went door to door, but I already knew her boyfriend did it, his eyes were very intense and sad and his story kept changing and was ridiculous. She was very pretty. And a friend lived in the same complex and said they argued all the time. Well I saw the picture and had a vision of a creekside. And knew she was in the bank in pieces. It was almost as though I felt her, and she wanted me to know that. Now they had been getting phone calls from psychics and had searched a few of those tips out apparently. So I didn't phone, didn't feel confident.

But at the door, when they went door to door for clues, I told the officer that his story was ludicrous and that she was within walking distance of the place.

They found her, in the bank of the creek. He was in the end convicted of dismembering her but not killing her. But he was guilty! They lived in an apartment across from the hospital where he worked. And the creek was just a short distance from there, maybe a block or two away. It was a year later roughly or longer when they found her in that short distance, and if I had trusted my psi I may have spoken up.

Also in that town, was the last person to speak to a woman on the phone who hung herself, and on the way out to the shop, where someone rented the garage separately from the landlord, I was going to tell her boyfriend to get back her place, and the whole world went into a discord, like a gong, and I knew she was dead, and saw a vision of a van pulling up at noon the next day to take him away. But my kids had just gone to sleep late, and I didn't have the address of her house.

The next day, at just after noon, his brother's van pulled up in the back alley. The autopsy report gave her time of death as the same time the phone call happened.

Some time later, another event occurred, but this time I was a little more sure that this was urgent. I knew this man was going to die and would die soon, that week. I prayed for him. He was squatting in a house he had been evicted from with his roommates. They all found places, he didn't. He was HIV, and a drrug addict, and was hitting people up for money, but had a wonderful voice. My friend used to play jam sessions with him.

I couldn't offer him a room, no way, had children and there was no way. So I spent the week trying to convince his roommate/friend to help him. That he was in danger of dying and sharing the episodes of when I knew things. But no one believed. Also his roommate said he wasn't a friend, just a roommate.

Sunday at just after 2 am, I woke with ghost at my window and thought it was the woman, was very frightened. I can't explain the energy that hits you, but I knew it was wrong, felt bad.

The next morning at 11 am I got the phone call. He had cut his artery in his arm trying to get in drunk from the bar. It was horrific.

I always felt like there was something I was supposed to do, but had no idea what to do, I couldnt put the kids at risk having him there, but couldn't convince anyone to help him.
edit on 9-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Hey GameKeeper,
I respect your thoughts and appreciate the time you put into this.
I watched the links you put up and honestly if anyone goes searching
to that extent, you're BOUND to dig up something. As a matter of fact, I used
to play a game when I was younger that was very similar to that. Always
trying to decode things. You seriously can find little "codes" in everything
if you're looking for it.
Now there's a possibility that this guy is dead on but I highly doubt it.
Too many times have I seen predictions like these come and go.

I'm truly trying to look at this with an open mind but it's almost
laughable at times. This guy is reeeeeeaching

That said, it's definitely entertaining and I will look into it more.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
storm getting close to australia it is HUGE. hope tomorrow is just another day.

www.weatherzone.com.au...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by yospuig

my bad.
edit on 9-9-2012 by GameKeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'll believe it when it happens.

Till then, I will live in the real world and leave the 100 cagillian or so conspiracy theories made and proven wrong to follow their own course.

I have a life.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I like living reclusive with the kids and avoid soap opera's and people's energy because I can get overwhelmed by it, as an empath but its not something I could force, it comes when it comes, and it usually has some kind of connection to the person/place or thing.

However I will repeat the Cassiopian Wave made me sick for month on antibiotics and my son had an experience with hooded jackyls, from what I was told, they work with the military co-op program, at 9 years of age. ACB told me that after I shared with the result of his forcing that on me,and he apologized for doing so. Reading that channeled work to be kind to someone instead of speaking up and saying NO, firmly, gave permissions.

Channeled works like that are very dangerous. Those are not ET, not benevolents, they're what I would call Legion.

Edit to add: I would have plucked up the courage to phone in the her location in my vision, if I had known there a creek within walking distance of their place, not futher down the other end of town. I had no idea the creek went up there. I knew inside strongly that she was within walking distance, for he had no car. And when I had that vision, for some reason it really confused me, for then I though the would need an accomplice with a vehicle. The police investigation should have already checked the creek out, it shouldn't taken a year like it did IMO.
edit on 9-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

you sir are a sadistic troll

don't you have any consideration for the people who are actually believing the nonsense you're adding to this thread?
as if didn't had enough nonsense to stand on its own already.

it's the graveyard shift on ats and it seems there's no mods or sane people around.
like the rest of the internet, its just all one big joke to some i guess.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Surely the names of these people are in reports or news articles that I can research. While I'm not saying I don't believe you I am, by nature, curious as these types of things do gain media attention.

It's quite funny because you sound a bit like Laura, the chick who does the channellings, and you speak of similar things she has experienced.

Anyway, this is totally off-topic but I would love to continue this convo via PM. I just sent you one.

As for the OP, sorry but while I am a believer of this stuff I don't think anything, other than Mt Fuji exploding, is going to happen.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join