It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The EVENT' is upon us. Illuminati Clock Decoded. Binary Sun/Comet Holmes related to James Holmes

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
You know how I know this is all nonsense........All "timings" are US based !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on wake up. If all this stuff is based on some global conspiracy, knowledge from the ages etc etc. Illuminati etc etc Then most of it originates in Europe so all timings would be European. Even better, since all Earth time is centered around the Greenwich Meridian London (zero time) then any ancient knowledge would synch itself to the central clock

Greenwich Mean time

Any other times simply reflect the watch on the arm of the novelist who wrote the story!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
important update(GULP)

www.youtube.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I figured out the Simpsons Doomsday Clock - False Flag On September 9th

Something really odd going on!
edit on 8-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Guys, its about to be lights out in most of Asia.

Let's hope this thing cools down before it hits the Atlantic.
The radar is showing a bad situation! Link

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
All quiet on the European side

europa.buienradar.nl...

clear skies , sun is to set in the next 30 minutes.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
whatever the purpose this was for, i think it has been achieved. lessons learned?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

Wow.... I see part of Australia being in the firing range O_O time to stock up on candles just in case.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I was reading with some interest, till I figured out it was some sort of "channeling". More frauds fooling gullible people. They have no more a connection to aliens than I do. I'm very sorry to see that the Planet X hoax is still alive.
This "alien" really needs a science lesson.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

wow... here we go...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

You have no idea.

This 'lady' who is 'obviously' 'in with NASA' is Laura Knight-Jadcyzk and the person answering those questions is actually a channelled entity called 'The Cassiopaeans'.

If you actually cared to research any of the crap you are spouting off about you would know the Cassiopaeans have also revised that date.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

The Cassiopian Wave is a very negative channeled material, and caused some horrible things to happen to my son and me, due to someone on here pushing me against my will to read what I already knew was evil energy. Channeled on a oujii board at that.

However, her husband is a physicist, and she was set up by sponsors on her estate, because some big money really likes this message, so its PTB backed.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Maybe, but it is all very interesting and she doesn't ask for a thing. Give it a read, even if considered 'fiction'. You may still find it entertaining.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

sorry, but the guy in that video,, as soon as he opened his mouth he lost credibility.
ever wonder why most real radio personalities dont have a southern "drawl"
it lowers you IQ substantially.. just sayin.
nothing he has to say is fact based. all internet bla bla

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Australia and football was mentioned, not the grid. Where is the CME that hit? No mention of one coming.

I remember threads about a certain female billionaire saying people could all be rich if they stopped partying and also that they can't compete against African's working for 2 dollars a day in mines.

Now, someone else posted on that thread that NWO wants to turn Australia into a giant mining pit.

I hope they don't have something planned to devastate Australia, in the world!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I've read most of the sessions, and her free books. It's interesting. I believe you actually tried to channel the Cassiopaean wave, No? I remember reading your comments about it on another thread. That alone is a big no no especially if you don't have a lot of experience on a board or with channelling in general.

Also, I can't see how it is a negative energy. Most, if not all, is very interesting and positive, as far as I have read. Also she advises against using a Ouija board until you have spent years researching it.

To me, she seems like a nice person with good intentions. She could just be a good liar. Either way it is entertaining.
edit on 8-9-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
thank you for posting the link by the way cant get into it seems a lot of people trying to access this LOL

reply to post by Tino1985

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Not even once, and have never channeled anything.

ACB, do you remember him, Adonai Christ Bless, was a firm believer in this and he asked to chat with me, and he was telling everyone they were tares and would be recycled. I agreed and tried to speak up for myself, in the conversation but didn't want to upset him or hurt his feelings basically. So when he kept pushing me to read this, I kept saying I can feel the evil aura, that I call jaki. He kept pushing so I agreed to read it.

I read it for a couple chapters, and went to sleep.

The next morning, my youngest son came down the stairs in a fit. He was crying and so upset. He threw his blanket on the floor and then said it paralyzed him. I held him and he said he had woken paralyzed and there were hooded guys with wands or prods that kept touching his stomach ever time he tried to move and it was like being punched in the gut, but he got away.

I ended up with a huge lump in my lymph gland and was on antibiotics for a long time in a lot of pain and sick for over a month.

I renounced and denounced that negative energy and book/channeling.

It opened really bad permissions to this demonic type element that would never have happened had i spoke my truth and refused to budge for my energy recognition already knew what it was.

I am aware that most people do not have energy recognition and can't feel it, I've had that all my life and knew instantly and could never read LAW OF ONE, either. Ra is not a good guy. He was one of the bullies of old and there most certainly is a Right and Wrong, a Pass or Fail, and Love is not Hate and those who harm are not just learning in an equally valid way.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

reply to post by shinzaun

hello means hell-low. good-bye - self explanatory. say bye to good. they have deceived the people for centuries.

BULL#... hello comes from germany, its an adaption of the word halla and holla.
As ffor the clock Ill be messaging you with abuse in your basement in due course.
But if you like codes and stuff then hows this for a pattern, take all the numbers from the clock and multiply them and it should leave you with a number that will equal the amount of people you fantisize about having sex with a week, And wierder still is when the clock runs out its gonna be the same as your real sex life.

NOTHINGS EVER GONNA HAPPEN.

talk to ya in about 8 hours, lol

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

important update(GULP)

www.youtube.com...

Just another boob on the tube.
The back side of the clock he was playing with is the Nebra sky disk

en.wikipedia.org...

The Nebra sky disk is a bronze disk of around 30 cm diameter, with a blue-green patina and inlaid with gold symbols. These are interpreted generally as a sun or full moon, a lunar crescent, and stars (including a cluster interpreted as the Pleiades). Two golden arcs along the sides, marking the angle between the solstices, were added later. A final addition was another arc at the bottom surrounded with multiple strokes (of uncertain meaning, variously interpreted as a Solar Barge with numerous oars, as the Milky Way, or as a rainbow).

The disk is attributed to a site near Nebra, Saxony-Anhalt in Germany, and associatively dated to c. 1600 BC. It has been associated with the Bronze Age Unetice culture.

The disk is unlike any known artistic style from the period, and had initially been suspected of being a forgery, but is now widely accepted as authentic.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

This stuff is b.s., that third video was nothing but a video full of sundogs and lens flares. What i find amazing is that everyone who claims we have a twin star has yet to show "undeniable proof" outside fuzzy videos of sundogs. Furthermore the word "Nibiru" is babylonian for the planet Jupiter. So, unless Jupiter comes flying at us i think we can all sleep safely at night.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Just pulled this off of the NASA live cam for South East Asia.

It's some find of radiation fueled magnetic storm. This thing could wipe out our power to the point that it could take years to rebuild society.

I'm stocking up on burritos and coke

Edit:
it's now T - 12:52
edit on 8-9-2012 by TimesUp because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join