It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The EVENT' is upon us. Illuminati Clock Decoded. Binary Sun/Comet Holmes related to James Holmes

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

yes and thank you for your concern. can't you read sarcasm or are you only able to write it yourself?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by UziLiberman

Ahh good
um, no I guess sometimes I can't.

Oh my god turn on CNN !!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I was a bit confused why my thread in the P&P forum got few replies while this one exploded, but after I read through this thread and saw that around half the thread is composed of GameKeeper and denver22 arguing back and forth, it's no wonder.

I don't know if anybody pointed this out yet, but 13:23:33 may not be a time at all. Some are saying it's coordinates, and others are saying it relates to a Bible verse. For those who think they're clear once 1:23 hits in any time zone, it'd be better to wait until the 9th is gone in all time zones before making judgment. Of course, once the 9th fails, we still have the 11th to worry about, and I'm sure there will be plenty of threads popping up about that.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Of course, once the 9th fails, we still have the 11th to worry about, and I'm sure there will be plenty of threads popping up about that.

And then the 21/12/2012 because a gerat many people don't realize that the Mayan Calander actually ended October 2011...

Then there'll be another date and another one untill someone finally dose get it right (that will be a coincidence howver).
edit on 9/9/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Let's not forget to carry the 4 over for the leap year.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
"The Event" has already supposed to be happening. I don't see any apocalyptic news coming from Australia, New Zealand, China and so on...

But for my time zone, still 3 hours 27 minutes to go.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

Indonesia is a little blowy and wet right now.. bout another 6 - 8 hours before the super cold front hits Australia. I can feel another 4 days without power coming on.

Damn, and I just replaced all the meat that went off last time..!!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Its not about the clock. The video analyzed the clock and the mayan calendar. And the batman bombing of the football game, and link to the clock and the mayan football game, that was invented by them, where the captain of the winning team was sacrificed.

Now in the video, he does some work with the numbers, and then uses the Uk or London emergency number and somehow gets to 9 something in the morning. And that is when an Australian football game is going on.

So, it seems to be giving a possible event for tomorrow morning UK time, and it may be Australian event even.

And isnt' it odd that Australia is in the news as this Billionaire saying that if they didn't party so much, people could be wealthy too and something about miners working for 2 dollars a day in Africa. And someone posted that in NWO plans, they want to turn Australia into a giant mining pit.

I just hope he is completely wrong in that theory about the Australian game tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
my faith in humanity keeps dropping, im not sure i even have any left.
got tired of reading people say morgan freeman is dead on facebook, but i guess logging to ats turned out to be more of the same.

who would figure that with all the so called advances and technology in the modern world, people would just become dumber.

wish they would just release the iBrain so most these people would stop pretending they think and let a machine do it for them, as they do for everything else.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
That's very interesting, we were working on close to the same thing.

What I have found out is that this is called the "Black Sun" and it is the Negative Polarity and within the Abyss. This is why we called the El (greys) Demons, it is "Negative Space" that they originate from.
The Black Sun shows up in the zodiac signs as the 'Curpunct' (spell?) The Circle with the Dot. Here is the Greek Version, www.hermetics.org... and this is the 13th sign in the round system Zodiac spaceplace.nasa.gov...

In images of the Statue of Liberty which is really Selene(Magdalene) Lilith/Inanna, the "Torch" is the Sol system Sun and the huge Black Sun behind them is the Black Sun. photos.imageevent.com...

There are 13 tribes and 13 Zodiac Signs for a Reason. The 13th Sign was called the Dragon, and its planet association was Nibiru, SET (sumerian An) the "Leviathan Class Serpent of the Abyss" and Tiamatt his Dragon sister wife (Sumerian Law of the Seed); this was called prior, "Serpentarius" and has been renamed "Ophiuchus, the Serpent Bearer". The Sumerian speaking Anunnaki Owl (Moloch) was Lilith/Inanna and The Latin speaking El were the 2 branches of SET fighting for control here *AL, IL, EL are latin suffixes for god"...El. The El were also called "Illu" and "Illumi" and they are called in Thoth's propaganda "Children of Light" and these are the "Light Skinned" people written of in the Torah(To Ra) and origin of the cargo cult "Coven" Illuminati. They enter our domain on the 33rd degree line. Mardukes hebrew name was "Azaz-el" and his first Coven was "Wicca". CA in latin root formations is "Coven Azazel"; his babylonian name was "Massawa" the great Architech god of his Coven Freemason...they were to free him of his Fate of the Pit and in Babylon he created the Vatican/Papal - Massawa still translates to 'massacre". The Hopi call him "Massa" Landlord of Earth; In Egypt he was "Baphomet" and he created the Coven Caesar "Coven Azazel had Master". "B.C." is Baphomet Caesar and "A.D." is "Ann-O Domini" which is Anunnaki Owl Domination of Earth.

They have altered the time system and Order of the signs and months. For instance the Beginning of the year was in September and this is why school starts in September, this wasn't that long ago that they altered these things. Pisces was the 12th Sign in the Zodiac, and was in the straight up 'noon' position.

So the current 'dates' place Serpentarius at somewhere between the November 21st and the December 17th area. www.charge-shot.com...
But that places it Before the 12th Sign of Pisces, which if it followed that pattern as '13th' in Order, its date of entry would be around May. However, your date for their calendar is in line with that "Nov-Dec" date given by the Illuminati.

Very interesting post. Thank you for the time you put in to it, and I hope some of this miscellaneous information adds to our collective ability to unravel the mystery.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by UziLiberman
my faith in humanity keeps dropping, im not sure i even have any left.
got tired of reading people say morgan freeman is dead on facebook, but i guess logging to ats turned out to be more of the same.

who would figure that with all the so called advances and technology in the modern world, people would just become dumber.

wish they would just release the iBrain so most these people would stop pretending they think and let a machine do it for them, as they do for everything else.

Uzi:

It's really not as bad as you think. This is ATS, and although there are many thoughtful, intelligent individuals here, it is not bereft of riff-raff. Doom-and-gloom threads are so rampant it is comedic, and everyone has their own rhetoric to splay; but alas, it is ultimately a message board.

All things internet must be taken with a grain of salt, including the reputable news sources. Half the craft of navigating the information age is having the mental zip to differentiate good and bad information.

Try not to let it adversely affect your faith in humanity. Participation with skepticism is not unhealthy, it is wise. Best wishes.
edit on 9-9-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: X

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Well.. If it means anything

Earthquakes in Kuril Islands, Japan

2 1/2 hours ago from this post time

Little too close to 666 there for my liking lol

edit on 9-9-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel
"The Event" has already supposed to be happening. I don't see any apocalyptic news coming from Australia, New Zealand, China and so on...

But for my time zone, still 3 hours 27 minutes to go.

I'm wondering myself, if they posted the wrong dates. If in order, "13" would be 'straight up' on a face clock where '12' would have been. The original '12th' sign is Pisces. I know this because I'm Pisces, it was always the top of the zodiac. If 'Serpentarius' is coming in order, it would be in April -May - right after Feb/March Pisces...they have moved all the dates.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Of course, once the 9th fails, we still have the 11th to worry about, and I'm sure there will be plenty of threads popping up about that.

And then the 21/12/2012 because a gerat many people don't realize that the Mayan Calander actually ended October 2011...

Then there'll be another date and another one untill someone finally dose get it right (that will be a coincidence howver).
edit on 9/9/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

YES it did! Thank you for remembering that. Farouk in Egypt knew, and had his centennial celebration in 1999 instead of 2000 for that reason.
However, you are in a Construct which is manipulable.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
This must be one of those topics that only those deeply involved in the topic must understand. As far as I can tell you guys think that something bad will happen today (my time zone) based upon a "clock" made by some other guy.

Or maybe I'm just tired and I cannot decipher what's going on.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I'm still looking into the time clock thing, which mine shows as 10:43:40, but as for the interview, it connected everything I already knew. Very thankful for this thread OP. I guess you either get it or you don't.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

thanks but the nonsense coming from all levels is just becoming unbearable, i mean there was a noticeable dumbing down of society over the years, but i fear that now the intelligence level in this planet is decreasing daily.

people are either self absorbed or just stupid, there's no nicer word to express it i'm afraid.

maybe this is actually what the 2012 hype is all about
because i swear everyone these days has an opinion on everything, no matter how uninformed, mistaken or plain dumb it is. these days everyone has a theory, everyone knows something about the illuminati, ufos, etc etc etc
i swear these days people know everything about everything and anything. and they're not afraid to express it.

the outcome out of all this influx of knowledge on the information age just seems to be that most have actually stopped thinking for themselves, and most importantly everyone forgot the value of silence.

and i know the people i'm on about won't even read this message, since anything longer than 160 characters is too much for the modern brain to handle

the humanity...
is surelly not to be found online.

and i mean the internet was one of the last places one could find some decent conversations.
go talk to all those out there on the daily grind aka rat race, they only know and can talk about 3 things

sports, celebrities and taxes

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I love how all of this is approached as if there should be some kind of real to our world event that will happen. Like somehow we can grasp what is going to happen when it happens, never knowing that it already has. Remember the movie the village when they step outside of the fence into our world "WOW" what a shocker. We could never prove "dark matter" even existed until just this year, and we still walk away not believing. Some interesting things happened in this thread that you missed, most likely because you think of them as so small or nothing. In this post, you all came together as a collective consciousness and brought nothing less than words into further reality, because you gave them presences. Any ways this is how it goes; it keeps coming around in whatever form it has taken on until it presents itself enough in the consciousness of all, and then it happens. Subsequently, the next factor is not that it happened but at what level of consciousness did it happen in. Take away another factor in all of this the theory that you place in that doomsday means we are all going to die...when, in fact, we never die. When one approaches any of these subjective matters with such a very closed mind only limited are the possibilities. Open your heart and experience endless beginnings, subsequently you notice how this sounds so BS like, then as you are learning this is your brain talking. Oh you thought consciousness was something your head did, the mass you only use 10 or so percent of right. Somehow we all lost track of the fact that in order to get over to where the grass is greener everyone has to experience it not just a few. Here is another thing totally missed in this thread a few of you took upon yourselves to tell someone else they were wrong, yep you guessed it, look in the mirror. My Dad told me one thing I would never forget "son, think a little before you open your mouth." Does this make the prediction real...NO, but maybe you all lost track of why you come here in the first place? I hope it wasn't to prove anybody wrong, but only to reveal more secrets, to prove endless synchronicities acquiring all around us. Only empathy is the first step out of this that can simply be uncreated by we who easily created it to be.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOnlyGoal

Paragraphs please.

Still trying to understand the event.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
T - 3h to liftoff

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join