It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The EVENT' is upon us. Illuminati Clock Decoded. Binary Sun/Comet Holmes related to James Holmes

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Interesting...
13:23:33 in the countdown could be this?

Mark 13:23-33

23 So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time.
24 "But in those days, following that distress, " 'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light;
25 the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'
26 "At that time men will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory.
27 And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.
28 "Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near.
29 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door.
30 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
32 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
33 Be on guard! Be alert ! You do not know when that time will come.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Why do people who believe the 'twin sun theory' deny the physics?

I agree that it is not impossible for our sun to have a twin, as most systems are binary but the physics tells us that this possible twin has never and will never enter our part of space. But..... And this is a big but! If it ever did we would not need to speculate over a YouTube video!

The damage a star would do to our solar system would be nothing short of cataclysmic. All the planets would be under the influence of two stars. Orbits would be changed, planets would be expelled. There would be a chance of earth being pulled out of the H zone. Which means all life would die.

I just don't understand why people believe the theory when the reality would be far more obvious than a 12 year old article or a YouTube video.

ALS

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Woa dude I seen em all now. First I gotta say that one video that beaks down the correlation of the moon positioning and the times/dates is wild. And also omg wow I knew the music industry was corrupt but I never thought that they would be so blatant..The batman masacre was totally exposed in the lil wayne vid wow..and the holmes connection..

There is so much evidence and quality info in the links and info you posted only a fool could ignore it. I'm glad you posted this star and flag. Someone has to be in total denial to think that nibiru/planet x whatever ya wanna call it doesn't exists. The evidence is all there from ancient history to current events.

I think its funny how tons of trolls and non believers are acting like we would notice if its coming mentioning moon and stuff tides storms etc..Like
cmon have yal not see how wild weather has become lately. Crazy storms, more earth quakes than ever strange temperatures, tides etc etc..

Anyone with common sense comes to the realization that "the planet of crossing" exist excellent links once again. I already knew about nibiru but this was icing on the cake.

Now regarding when the clock ends. Something is definitely gonna happen. I don't know what will happen but something will. It could be a natural disaster, or some staged massacre. I hope that solar flares don't hit and mess everything up, but then again we wouldn't have any debt problems so it might be good thing

all we can do now is wait..but even if nothing is reported in the news that doesn't mean something didn't happen.

I cant wait this is like the dinner rehersal for December 21st 2012 I'm so excited

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Cool. This should be fun. 1.23 and the event will be visited upoon us.
Of course its not just another crank website with crank stories being created around it. No, of course not. Its much more lightly all hell will break loose.
This time its really gonna kick off.

So its clearly gonna be 1.23 in the UK becuase thats where the Olympics are finishing up today. The 11th and final day of the games.

I think the final of the wheelchair rugby is going on around then. Its between Oz and Canada. The media insist on calling this sport MURDERBALL. Something i find pretty tasteless. Kinda appropriate that MURDERBALL is scheduled during the 'event'. Maybe a giant rubber ball will from the sky and murder loads of people?

(people should be banned from making predictions on the internet)

edit on 9-9-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

I agree that it is not impossible for our sun to have a twin, as most systems are binary but the physics tells us that this possible twin has never and will never enter our part of space. But..... And this is a big but! If it ever did we would not need to speculate over a YouTube video!

The damage a star would do to our solar system would be nothing short of cataclysmic. All the planets would be under the influence of two stars. Orbits would be changed, planets would be expelled. There would be a chance of earth being pulled out of the H zone. Which means all life would die.

I just don't understand why people believe the theory when the reality would be far more obvious than a 12 year old article or a YouTube video.

ALS

I like how people like you love to claim the physics that the science this, you mean the same science and "laws" TPTB told you were real. Don't make me
You don't have the full truth therefore they can easily and purposely trick you and teach you what they want you to know as "truth". I'm not trying to attack you, I'm just saying don't act like the "laws" of "physics" prevent anything..especially when you don't know if those "laws" are true.
edit on 9-9-2012 by HumanitiesLastHope because: add

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

Nothing has yet happened, though in large part of world, countdown is at 00:00.

So when will "The Event" happen?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel

Nothing has yet happened, though in large part of world, countdown is at 00:00.

So when will "The Event" happen?

It doesn't matter about the rest of the world.The time you go by is the time it matches for the area "The Event" will take place at, and at the actual time its suppose to. He was just scratching the surface of the code. But I got it all figured out.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Watch the first vid in the thread

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

It is'nt happening.

Another day, another doomsday thread pwnd..lol

..................................................................................................................................................

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope

ALS

I like how people like you love to claim the physics that the science this, you mean the same science and "laws" TPTB told you were real. Don't make me
You don't have the full truth therefore they can easily and purposely trick you and teach you what they want you to know as "truth". I'm not trying to attack you, I'm just saying don't act like the "laws" of "physics" prevent anything..especially when you don't know if those "laws" are true.

Get an education, You really think the current events happening now are signs that Planet-X is here...? MAN you have lost it bigtime.

I think we'd be a little more screwed up atm if a large gravity well was tugging on us and the other planets. What would happen if the moon suddenly decided to leave us? Nothing? Tlat alone would be enough to wipe out all life on the planet and it's 1/5 our size. Something bigger than Jupiter passed us nearby and we'd be floating in space with the rubble.

edit on 9/9/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

You realize those cassiopia links you gave are from

"© 2012 Laura Knight-Jadczyk and Cassiopaea.org All rights reserved."
and that Laura (channeler) runs SOTT (Sign of the Times) and links to SOTT are zapped (not allowed) by ATS.

Also, hubby says there's a Sherlock Holmes in New York TV series coming this September. More Holmes for you.

Also, I wrote a book in 1995 and it started off with a meteor coming to Earth; and that the world was in a WW3 of sorts so the powers couldn't work together effectively to combat the incoming meteor BUT none of them saw or knew about the grey dwarf behind the sun. Only the father of the 12 protagonists (sisters) knew of it because of blah blah blah ... anyway ... the grey dwarf was the faster and more immediate threat ... this was written before some movie (which came out years later) about a meteor striking Earth which I never got to see anyway and before I ever heard of 2012 Maya and Niburu rubbish. Odd coincidences there with the youtube decoding that weird (Movie viral marketing?) website and my fiction book. Fascinating puzzle - that website. Thanks for the youtube decoder opinion. In less than 12 hours, we'll see another one hit the "never happened" bin.

The post by Eriktheawful www.abovetopsecret.com... had that other youtube spot on. That video about the suns is a load of rubbish all in one big garbage can.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

TPTB didn't invent physics, by its definition physics ARE the powers that be.

Do you mean to tell me that a second star in our solar system would have no other effect than shining brightly?

ALS

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Look, honestly for the sake of embarrassement of the full believers here, I hope you are right for once and TSHTF really dose happen and millions die.

Will be good for the economy with lots of new jobs opening up all over the world.

Just sayin...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
the site can *only* be related to 'igniting the grid '

...you ve all seen two days the 'star wars ' google logo

star wars was the assumed program of Reagan,
shooting missiles out of the sky with lasers

....There is a Grid around the earth,
a crystal grid, ' crystal ' referring to the geometry,
like a Cage around earth

...when this ll be ignited - then another energy field will encompass earth

then Heaven will get shut off

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

That logo was StarTrek, not Star Wars...

And it was there to promote the upcoming StarTrek Sequel movie.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

i know.
But they always put up a logo, associated with the theme.

...all of the olympics, from 27 july onward,
was about 'another Consciousness coming '- Lucifers

the Fiery Eye torch in the stadium, the "I " ( consciousness of lucifer)

the boat sailing from the underworld with osiris

the angels (on bikes) coming out (by bike) from under the podium of the band playing ( the Pit)

...the opening of the paralympics:

lucifers I falling down on earth ( the half sphere) igniting the Grid

etc etc

...its all about this

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Dear God..man !! It's topics like this that makes the entire conspiracy thing look like a bunch of wack jobs.
Honestly ? It all starts with some random code inside someone's coding lines.extrapolate it with a magic calculator and get the magic wink wink prime factor numbers which magically wink wink add up to the whoel history of the universe, earth's poles, bigfoot, and of course a birth certificate.
This al clearly means there's a binary start on the sky but obviously it's in infrared or maybe gamma rays or perphas some yet to be discovered "vril type" wavelength.....
my brain jsut cant take all this truth anymore. i'm at peace one with the one that is alway one into the one of the one and only cosmological constant of one. squared.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by Thebel

It is'nt happening.

Another day, another doomsday thread pwnd..lol

..................................................................................................................................................

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope

ALS

Get an education, You really think the current events happening now are signs that Planet-X is here...? MAN you have lost it bigtime.

I think we'd be a little more screwed up atm if a large gravity well was tugging on us and the other planets. What would happen if the moon suddenly decided to leave us? Nothing? Tlat alone would be enough to wipe out all life on the planet and it's 1/5 our size. Something bigger than Jupiter passed us nearby and we'd be floating in space with the rubble.

I did "get an education" from k-12, college and my own research. Why don't you see that all of the facts your spewing is backed by untrustworthy secret society scum. And we are pretty "screwed up" theres mega storms,quakes, more than ever now. But I guess its ok Denial is the first step. these are the beginning of the last days. All of the prophesies are coming true, and If you don't believe it I could easily prove it, but if you don't believe the world is being controlled by an evil shadow organization and you can't connect the dots yourself then its pointless.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Soory to burst you bubble again but the olympics ceremony and marketing campaign were themed around Britains most recent claim to fame "Harry Potter".

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

'harry potter ' was just an excuse to introduce the Entity into the olympic Ritual

the entity called "amen/atum", or , " he who has no name "

aka 'voldemort '

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Yes it is pointless because I am not paranoid and still have the ability to use logic and reasoning.

This planet has been around for a long, long time. It has taken hits, it has been ravaged by plauges, it has been burnt, shaken, nudged, flodded and scolded.

And the one constant factor in all of this is - "It is still here" !! And it will be for a very long, long time to come.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join