It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

'The EVENT' is upon us. Illuminati Clock Decoded. Binary Sun/Comet Holmes related to James Holmes

page: 13
76
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
sorry, here's the links, ones took a while to load:

Japan News

Marine Weather


Your links are broken.




posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp
 


or its just a typhoon



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


They're not broken, the gov took them down.
We have like 13 hours to stock up.

Let's all quit arguing and just panic, ok?



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


Well that is unfortunate news. I've read them both (Law of One and Cassiopaean stuff) and find them....entertaining, and I certainly take note of some things mentioned.

I can't convince you that they're not negative because clearly you feel they are, but nothing she promotes is evil in any sense.

We will discontinue discussion of this but at least confirm the OP knows nothing of what they are talking about.



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


They're not broken, the gov took them down.
We have like 13 hours to stock up.

Let's all quit arguing and just panic, ok?




Stock up on what? It would be too late to do anything but grab your ankles and kiss your ass goodbye. I'm not going to panic over this. What i am going to do is go drink a few Sam Adams Boston Lagers at the bar down the street, come home and drag myself in the bed and then get up to go to church in the morning and let the crazy people panic and give themselves stomach ulcers over nothing.



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The site is down.



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Those two websites work just fine for me.

Is it because I'm in Central time? lol



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp
 


what ever man, I can see all the weather I need to see on Google Earth and your storm dont show up ....see ya!

ETA: only 6hrs 36 minutes left
edit on 8-9-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender
 


Can't you see? It's been manipulated to make you think everything's all right.
They don't want people knowing about it, just go to sleep like you normally would.
Nighty night.



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
Just pulled this off of the NASA live cam for South East Asia.


That's a dust storm from 2001
www.nasa.gov...



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Unity_99
 


Well that is unfortunate news. I've read them both (Law of One and Cassiopaean stuff) and find them....entertaining, and I certainly take note of some things mentioned.

I can't convince you that they're not negative because clearly you feel they are, but nothing she promotes is evil in any sense.

We will discontinue discussion of this but at least confirm the OP knows nothing of what they are talking about.


I dont imagine or "feel" that way. I literally can feel the sickening jaki energy with my psi I've had since childhood. The same psi that located a woman who was murdered, and knew 2 people were going to die, one at the time of death and one a week before, that when it fires off is never wrong.

I know 100% what is in those books, something that is a very dark trap for anyone who opens the door and "as Ra said in his opening book I was given by a friend" that he would send his runners if you read past that point his little help mates to assist you. I can't remember after all these years the exact words used, and I had headaches until it was put in the garbage. That was years before I even trusted my psi and tended to ignore warnings, for I wasn't awake. But even then I got it.

But its not just this channeling that leads to something.

The video in the OP is good, seems they may be planning something.

Or they could be seeing if people will fall for one more non event and then they won't be ready for anything real if it hits them. They'll be trained to ignore warnings.
edit on 8-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl
 


I only see a slight resemblance
But yes, they are both dust storms per se, however the one I posted is a live whirlwind of radioactive, crystallized solar particles.



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Odd how there is nothing unusual happening on the LIVE weather cam for Mt Fuji right now:

LINK TO Mt FUJI Live Camera



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Odd how there is nothing unusual happening on the LIVE weather cam for Mt Fuji right now:

LINK TO Mt FUJI Live Camera

That's not even a video stream it's a picture.



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp
 


yeah lmao!
ba bye!!

faithful truth wins all the time, but you are entertaining



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
reply to post by Pauligirl
 


I only see a slight resemblance
But yes, they are both dust storms per se, however the one I posted is a live whirlwind of radioactive, crystallized solar particles.



It's the same image.
Who says it's "radioactive, crystallized solar particles?"



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron
 


It's probably pre-recorded.
I have very sensitive pet fish and thy have all gone into the little castle to hide.
They only seem to do this when something very dangerous and intergalactical is about to happen.

T- 12:25



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
looks like something is approaching australia here www.weatherzone.com.au...



posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
looks like something is approaching australia here www.weatherzone.com.au...


I was just ooing to post this!

We are screwed. What can we do?? Anything??



posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper
 


SO I only have 22hrs left to live?

Wow what a bumber..!!

Spose I better hurry up and hit the town.. I need to get layed at least once before my end..!!



See you all in 23hrs..
edit on 9/9/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
76
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join