It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Bigfoot Footage!!??!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 3finjo

That's what I thought.
I looked like a silver back gorilla to me.

I wasn't claiming it to be real, I just wanted to see what people think because either way it is definitely not a man in a suit.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The video is too short with not enough detail for anything other than guesswork. Personally, I think it is a fine example of a sasquach wearing a man suit, wearing a gorilla suit. They are on to us.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
I thought night vision mode on most cameras as the typical green, where these blues and whites would seem to be indicative of a thermal recording.

It is neither, just a hoax

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I wanna know what filter or lens was used on that camera.

It appears to be a full spectrum lens that brings UV light down to viable light.

Which could be a standard lens if they are doing sustainable renewable energy research(not sure as I don't know the nature of their research).

Though it shouldn't make the creature that dark.

Part of me thinks they ran it through post production software.

I'm still suspect of this video though, especially the lack of audio.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It is a hoax here is the unfiltered unedited video they used. About halfway through this clip you can see the clip that is being passed off as bigfoot.

Western gorilla

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Officials warned not to film? Sounds like officials having fun with the kids.

Are we to stop filming ALL endagered species or just these?

edit on 8-9-2012 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
reply to post by kdog1982

That's what I thought at first, but the way it is walking through the river, and look how tall it is, maybe 8 feet.

Okay I have to ask how exactly it is you are judging height? And why are you pretty much ignoring basic physics?

If it were eight feet tall the water it is splashing around would never come near reaching it's head. To get it that high would require entirely too much wasted motion and energy. Ever walk in a river up to your waist? Not trying to be critical or condescending it just seems you didn't really seem to think it through fully.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

That's because I was assuming that the Sasquatch was walking on its knees when in water, which is what they are widely known to do. It helps their balance since they have such a large top weight to them.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

That sounds like something made up to making hoaxing easier. Because really why would a bipedal animal need to walk on it's knees to cross water? The other bipedal animal on the planet doesn't. If it were too heavy to walk through water bipedally it would be too top heavy to do it out of the water. But that does explain your frame of reference and I do thank you for that.

Note: Im not saying it was something you made up personally.
edit on 8-9-2012 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Video removed?
2nd

top topics

<< 1   >>

join