It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those Who Believe In Chemtrails You Need To Look At This.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

One clip troubles me though, maybe you can explain. Watch the planes and trails at the 4:40 mark. Three planes, one is leaving no trails the other two are, watch closely as a second plane stops er.. Spraying.

Here is a video that can explain alot to you...

Or if you like pictures better here you go....

Notice that there is only one plane with contrails and the other not having them.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Come on mate, you gotta do better than that to convince me. Infact your wasting your time trying to convince me.

When that video shows that picture in the video, it Mentions different planes and newer engines, are these different plane on the pic? One making a contrail and one not? Or one spraying and one not? You don't know, and that video, i dont trust it, I just get a bad feeling it's dissinfo. Maybe they are not poisoning us, maybe that's the red herring. But they are spraying.

The planes in the video that I pointed out to you are all the same. Very suddenly the trails stop, while still coming out of the one not to far in front and abit to the side.

That video explains nothing.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

One making a contrail and one not? Or one spraying and one not? You don't know, and that video, i dont trust it, I just get a bad feeling it's dissinfo. Maybe they are not poisoning us, maybe that's the red herring. But they are spraying.

First how do you tell the difference between the two?

Let's start there and then we can move on to bigger and better discussions. BTW what do you think they are spraying and why are they spraying?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

One making a contrail and one not? Or one spraying and one not? You don't know, and that video, i dont trust it, I just get a bad feeling it's dissinfo. Maybe they are not poisoning us, maybe that's the red herring. But they are spraying.

First how do you tell the difference between the two?

Let's start there and then we can move on to bigger and better discussions. BTW what do you think they are spraying and why are they spraying?

I don't think it's poison. Reflective or cloud manufacturing material. I've seen these trails not just make the sky hazey but form clouds after a while. Maybe to shade us from the solar flares, maybe to try and deflect the super wave, neither I think are harmful to us, but could be to do with changing DNA or just waking people up, which they are afraid of and will do anything to stop.

Since I heard about this smart dust that's been invented, made up from nano stuff, that can be tracked every last particle, they could disperse it into the air and build up a holographic version of reality on a computer, and go back to see anything that has been done in the past scince the particles where sprayed. Kind of like what they let fly up in a tornado to get a holographic image of it and the way it moves. We have this tech already, they use special suits with white balls on to make up the move menus of computer game characters. Scale it down to nano size, disperse it into the air and presto, you can record everything that's going on. Like in the film Dejavu.

This would be top secret, but it's been on telly now, i saw this on discovery science channel. Citys of the future. so they must have had it for a while and already been using it, surely. They are much further ahead than that proberly.

I know its wAy out there, but that's where I like it, right on the edge of possibility.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
For Those Aware of Chemtrails You may Need To Look At This.
as this non-thread may have helped push it off the topic list

Chemtrail Programs Only Cost Us $5 Billion a Year

1980 NBC News Clip on "Contrails" That Can Change the Weather.global warming?

FAIL

edit on 6-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

FAIL

So, base on your links, it seems like you are saying:

1) Geoengineering has not started yet, as the first link is talking about costing of possible future projects, and there's no current costs mentioned.
2) Contrails have been acting like this for a long time, as the second link talks about them creating cloud cover in 1980, and back to 1950.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

lol

give it a rest already

you yourself have admitted publicly to being a know-nothing
on the relevant subjects
as i've delicately pointed out a few times

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

lol

give it a rest already

on the relevant subjects

What I know is entirely irrelevant. It's the facts that matter.

I just point at them.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

FAIL

LOL! those links are all garbage! Pure lies!

EPIC FAIL!

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

on the relevant subjects

What's the criteria to be considered all knowing?

The same could be said about some of your posts...

Lastly can you provide some evidence that may even remotely show proof that chemtrails exist?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

So you post a picture of trails in the sky, with no other info about the picture? ha for all you or anyone else knows they could of been spraying since back then...

oh go ahead and flame away, just remember I never said I believe in chemtrails..I just think its funny you have armchair debunkers who are on a CONSPIRACY site.....

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Show some proof they dont exist? You have no clue what is really happening in the skies, or as far as I know you dont..

I mean this whole debate is either way, it cant be proven nor dis-proven.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Show some proof they dont exist? You have no clue what is really happening in the skies, or as far as I know you dont..

I mean this whole debate is either way, it cant be proven nor dis-proven.

But you can weigh the evidence.

You've got some trails in the sky. There's a vast amount of evidence that they are contrails (they look and act just like contrails), there's no evidence that they are not contrails.

This isn't some 50/50 thing. If you just go by the evidence, then it's almost 100% certain that it's contrails.

Of course there MIGHT be some "chemtrails" that look and act just like contrails, but then there MIGHT also be some robot cats on my street that look and act just like regular cats. There as much evidence for chemtrails as there is for robot cats.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I assume you read the pdf file linked in the first thread? as well as the article?

I think ill give it a read through and post info when im done, instead of saying "ITS ALL LIES!!"

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

huh? I could catch said robot cats and prove they are indeed robots,

none of us can fly behind these planes and decide rather its a con or chemtrail. My point is this is a conspiracy and as such should be looked at from an open mind perspective, but most of the debunkers (the same ones over and over) try to scare people away by insulting and using worn out "evidenced".

Have you ever watched any of the docs on these chemtrails? they are free on youtube, and its always good to look at both sides of the coin.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

One can't prove something that doesn't exist. Well then you say I have no clue what is really happening in the sky, then how about cluing me in to what's happening?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce
reply to post by Uncinus

huh? I could catch said robot cats and prove they are indeed robots,

none of us can fly behind these planes and decide rather its a con or chemtrail. My point is this is a conspiracy and as such should be looked at from an open mind perspective, but most of the debunkers (the same ones over and over) try to scare people away by insulting and using worn out "evidenced".

Have you ever watched any of the docs on these chemtrails? they are free on youtube, and its always good to look at both sides of the coin.

How many cats would you need to test to prove that all the cats are not robots?

How would you justify kidnapping and testing cats?

The point is not the testability though, it's the actual evidence that leads you to suspect such a thing. There's no more reason to suspect the cats are robots than there is to suspect the contrails are chemtrails.

But there is a VAST amount of evidence to suspect they are contrails.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I agree that there is a conspiracy, but I believe that the conspiracy is in the promotion of che trails, not the making of them.

Contrary to what you claim, I see the debunkers as the most open minded members on here, in the main. Often taking time to watch the videos, evaluate what they say and search for alternative sources. Why did you only ask for debunkers to be open minded? What about the sheeplike 'info wars is awesome' crowd' who swallow every lie that is fed to them and get offended when that lie is exposed? That's not very open minded is it.

Given that debunking involves removing bunk in order to reveal truth, I am astonished at the number of people on this site who are against it.

As pointed out, look at the evidence. I also think its worth stripping it all back to its roots. Is there anyone at all that DIDN'T come to chemtrail theory because contrails shouldn't persist and spread across the sky and so it must be caused by something else?

It is almost always the case that when a new member first joins the debate on that side this is one of the very first things they write. But we KNOW that is a wrong assumption don't we. We know that all this 'look up' nonsense is promoting ignorance because its hard to read a book and learn some basic facts while you're looking up.

And the chemmies worst enemy seems to be anyone with any actual facts.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Spraying sulphur into the stratosphere (which would not be apparent from the ground, let alone manifest itself in the for of so-called chemtrails in the troposphere) might only cost us $5Bn a year if we were to do it, which at present no-one says we should. It would aslo lead to increased acid rain over the US - proof positive that it's not yet happening

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

none of us can fly behind these planes and decide rather its a con or chemtrail.

Now you see that is where you are so wrong, because you see I have already shown there is a company that can do just that.

In fact I have posted this before,but I guess that chemtrail believers don't want to actually find the truth.Here you go I will again show you the way...

Performance Falcon 20

The Dassault Falcon 20 is a very reliable and still modern aircraft. Its mechanical and aerodynamical robustness makes it an ideal research aircraft even under extreme situations like thunderstorm research or measurements in the contrail of other aircraft

www.dlr.de...

So tell me again why can't we fly behind these planes and find the truth whether they are chemtrails or contrails?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join