It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those Who Believe In Chemtrails You Need To Look At This.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Albioriix

If the threads and posts relating to chemtrails have convinced me of anything it is that there is no solid evidence supporting the existence of a worldwide spraying operation, and that there are a lot of people on here who would rather dwell in delusion than deal with reality.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
***ATTENTION PLEASE***

The topic of this thread is

For Those Who Believe In Chemtrails You Need To Look At This

Please refrain from personal attacks and stay on topic

Thank you,

DaveSpanners
ATS Moderator

Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.
ATS Terms & Conditions
YOU are responsible for your own posts.
ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
Go after the ball not the player.
How Not To Be Banned From ATS...Or, A Word About Politeness.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
ok! back on track. i reviewed this thread from the beginning and here is my conclusion... it's just smoke! all the pictures and vids show is smoke! puffs of smoke! puff! puff! puff! that's all there is! puffs of smoke! here's a challenge ... try to find a picture of one of these relics in flight that's not smokin' ... puff! puff! puff! that's all you got! just puffs!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lastword

You mean like these "relics"?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
so now yer showin' me a plane with no contrails. what's wrong? did the plane run out of oil so it can't smoke? it's right over the ocean, plenty of humidity there! should be a big contrail! try again.. not impressed!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

It is not high enough to produce contrails. The air is not cold enough.
And it is not smoking.

edit on 10/15/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
phage wrote... It is not high enough to produce contrails. The air is not cold enough.
And it is not smoking. .................. so why even show me the pic? come on! you can do better than that!
edit on 15-10-2012 by lastword because: gettin' paranoid oooh!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastword
so why even show me the pic?

Because you asked for it. Remember?

try to find a picture of one of these relics in flight that's not smokin'

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
oh! so it's all my fault now. i asked for it! the wrath of the great threadkillers has befallen me.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
To believe that every plane that flies is potentially spraying chemtrails is ridiculous.
I personally believe they spray stuff for weather modifications but not every plane that flies does it and not some that are leaving trails, really are "contrails"

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastword
so now yer showin' me a plane with no contrails. what's wrong? did the plane run out of oil so it can't smoke? it's right over the ocean, plenty of humidity there! should be a big contrail! try again.. not impressed!

If you want to be impressed then take a look at this lot:-

contrailscience.com...

Not a single CHEMtrail to be seen. Contrails all the way and LOTS of them

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Albioriix

People get Cardio respiratory illnesses due to long term exposure .

I am pretty sure that this is more of a risk to getting cardio respiratory illness....

than it would be from these...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You do realize just because they fly over the ocean that doesn't mean that contrails will form?

Maybe this will help you out...

cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Why don't you actually try to learn SOMETHING.

ANYTHING that is real before you start trying to preach. Reading post after post of transparently wrong, made up garbage is becoming rather tiresome.

g'night.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So are you comparing our skies today with wartime skies in 1940 ? There were hundreds, if not thousands of planes in the air making thousands of passes in the air at the same time. This creates a "Cloud Corridor" that saturates the air with particles thus creating a perfect environment for contrails that linger. You also are talking about an area of the world that is cold and known for weather fronts. It is a far cry from most other areas and conditions that are today in this time having persistent trails. The people and their testimony that you supply is no more credible than the thousands and I will say it again thousands of people,I am one of them witnessing these trails in this day and time frame constantly. Lets keep the playing field level so as not get ourselves embarrassed, shall we?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join