It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those Who Believe In Chemtrails You Need To Look At This.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cuopar

Well, I guess your father doesn't know anything about contrails either.

It's a known fact that contrails persist under certain conditions, there's no conspiracy there. Even hardcore to the bone chemtrail believers will admit this.

If you believe that chemtrails are real then at least do some research on contrails so you can be better equipped to present an argument.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lastword

You appear very confused about smoke and contrails?

The P-51 Mustangs are generating contrails. The aim of the flight at high altitude was to create contrails. That is what the P-51s are doing.

While visiting Phoenix in November 2003 for the NASCAR race, Jack Roush told me about a fantasy flight he hoped to make with his beautiful P-51 Mustangs. He wanted to recreate a condition he had experienced during winter flight conditions in Michigan and capture it on film. This would involve flying the Mustangs at high altitude in the early morning and creating contrails.

www.cebudanderson.com...

Smoke trails from engines. No gap and not 'puffing' as you suggest.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cuopar

two unmarked white jets

Unmarked? Why do 'chemtrailers' always come out with this line?

Is this plane unmarked? No. For your information the aircraft is legally marked, but the chemtrail die-hards want to imply that the aircraft is one of the mysterious unmarked white airliners. Of course Tanker Enemy won't allow the YT viewers to know the correct identity of the type nor the registration to be published in the video description.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastword
if one was so inclined, and you knew the airpeed of your C-130's, you could determine the distance between puffs after finding the 'scale' of the photo [you would just need to know the length or width of plane]. add a little bit of math, and you could estimate the engine RPM. noting that the puffs are the same distance apart i would assume the engines have a 'breather valve' that releases puffs in sync with the turning of the crank. puff puff puff !debunked!

It's not smoke. There's a very large gap between the engine and the trails.

What is it? Smoke that stays invisible for a while, and then springs into existence 100 feet behing the engine?

The ONLY think it can be is a contrail.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

No implication stated. Just reporting what we saw through a Nikon Action EX 16x50 CF.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Contrails would not have lasted for hours given the conditions that day. ( 13% RH, 114 DegreesF and 30.15 barometric.)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
contrails form. duh, no argument! why do they linger??? just because??? super secret atmospheric conditions??? algorithyms and anomolies??? unicorn pisss??? ...these are the reasons given by the disinformation agents on this site. if you have witnessed chemtrailing you know something's going on, and it needs a proper investigation. the resposible parties must be exposed.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cuopar
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Contrails would not have lasted for hours given the conditions that day. ( 13% RH, 114 DegreesF and 30.15 barometric.)

Ground level conditions do not necessarily reflect those at altitude. As altitude increases so temps and pressure decrease, and the RH can rise.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
so returning the topic of this thread, that the planes in ww2 made CHEMMMMTRAILS so thick 'n nasty that the planes coming hours after them couldn't see. also, people watching on the ground were so alarmed by the lingering CHEMMMMMMTRAILS they saw that they went running to the nearest goverment office to express their concern. notice i use the word chemtrail instead of contrail to imply that there was a chemical that was introduced into the process that may form a contrail. video/picture evidence was then supplied by many posters including the lovley unicus showing various military aircraft with puffs of smoke exiting behind the engine. all of these types of trails, involving added smoke or exhaust, turn out to be the type of trails that linger for hour in the air, condense into smoggy banks, or form cirrus clouds. this is the proof that the chemtrailers are looking for ... that THE ADDITION OF CHEMICALS IS WHAT CAUSE CONTRAILS TO LINGER AND REFORM !!!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lastword
so returning the topic of this thread, that the planes in ww2 made CHEMMMMTRAILS so thick 'n nasty that the planes coming hours after them couldn't see. also, people watching on the ground were so alarmed by the lingering CHEMMMMMMTRAILS they saw that they went running to the nearest goverment office to express their concern. notice i use the word chemtrail instead of contrail to imply that there was a chemical that was introduced into the process that may form a contrail. video/picture evidence was then supplied by many posters including the lovley unicus showing various military aircraft with puffs of smoke exiting behind the engine. all of these types of trails, involving added smoke or exhaust, turn out to be the type of trails that linger for hour in the air, condense into smoggy banks, or form cirrus clouds. this is the proof that the chemtrailers are looking for ... that THE ADDITION OF CHEMICALS IS WHAT CAUSE CONTRAILS TO LINGER AND REFORM !!!

How scientific of you.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
Some people think that chemicals are being sprayed in our atmosphere. The evidence they provide is in the form of chemtrails. So take a look at this photograph:-

www.findonvillage.com...

That was taken in England in 1940. Plenty of chemtrails there, but the truth is they are not chemtrails.

As with all chemtrail reports, the truth is they are only vapor trails.

Vapour trails ? So governments are spending billions of Dollars to spray Vapours in the sky ?

Chemtrails are real and it is killing people for real .

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
seabhac~are you a? commented ... "How scientific of you". to which i shall reply "thank's for noticing"

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Albioriix

Some people think that chemicals are being sprayed in our atmosphere. The evidence they provide is in the form of chemtrails. So take a look at this photograph:-

www.findonvillage.com...

That was taken in England in 1940. Plenty of chemtrails there, but the truth is they are not chemtrails.

Vapour trails ? So governments are spending billions of Dollars to spray Vapours in the sky ?

Please provide the actual evidence that "governments are spending billions of Dollars to spray" whatever in the sky.

Which governments are you talking about?

Who have these governments killed with this particular alleged spraying?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

www.findonvillage.com...

Please provide the actual evidence that "governments are spending billions of Dollars to spray" whatever in the sky.

I ask you to open your eyes . Don't get blinded by what your government/Mainstream media is telling you . Its not going to kill you immediately . People get Cardio respiratory illnesses due to long term exposure .

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

www.findonvillage.com...

I ask you to open your eyes . Don't get blinded by what your government/Mainstream media is telling you . Its not going to kill you immediately . People get Cardio respiratory illnesses due to long term exposure .

Why not just answer the very simple questions posed to you?

I ask you if you have bionic eyes? Ones that can take a chemical analysis of substances they observe.

I ask because this claim is made so often, "just open your eyes" " Chemtrails are real, Ive seen them with my own eyes", How does one take a chemical analysis of a trail 30000 feet up just by looking at it?

How do they know its a chemtrail instead of a contrail, because when images are supplied I say with great confidence that all look just like normal contrails, so I would like for someone who can see these chemtrails explain how they tell the difference just by observation?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

www.findonvillage.com...

I ask you if you have bionic eyes? Ones that can take a chemical analysis of substances they observe.

I ask because this claim is made so often, "just open your eyes" " Chemtrails are real, Ive seen them with my own eyes", How does one take a chemical analysis of a trail 30000 feet up just by looking at it?

How do they know its a chemtrail instead of a contrail, because when images are supplied I say with great confidence that all look just like normal contrails, so I would like for someone who can see these chemtrails explain how they tell the difference just by observation?

According to Eye witnesses / Whistle blowers , chemtrails are real . Chemtrails last longer than contrail . Scientists have analysed the sample , there are metallic particles .

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Albioriix

Nope.

I've been on this website for a while. I've paid attention to the chemtrail conspiracy, I will contend that I know a good bit more about it's intricacies than you do. My eyes are wide open.

I asked for evidence. Can you provide it?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Nope.

I've been on this website for a while. I've paid attention to the chemtrail conspiracy, I will contend that I know a good bit more about it's intricacies than you do. My eyes are wide open.

Evidence ? Is this a court ? It seems god / government itself has to come infront of you to convince you . Didn't all the videos / posts in ATS convince you ?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

www.findonvillage.com...

According to Eye witnesses / Whistle blowers , chemtrails are real . Chemtrails last longer than contrail . Scientists have analysed the sample , there are metallic particles .

Are you just pulling my leg or you serious?

What eyewitnesses and whistle blowers are you talking about?

How long can a contrail last for?

Who are these scientists and where can I find their results to these tests?

Please if you could as you seem to be in the know answer this question, I would like for someone who can see these chemtrails explain how they tell the difference just by observation?

Please and thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Nope.

Evidence ? Is this a court ? It seems god / government itself has to come infront of you to convince you . Didn't all the videos / posts in ATS convince you ?

But all the videos and posts on ATS actually prove that chemtrails dont exist the way the believers say they do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join