It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those Who Believe In Chemtrails You Need To Look At This.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I could be wrong but I believe it is a privilege when people allow airlines to fly.

It is not a privilege that airlines let us look up at them.

It is also not relevant.

Now that we both agree that flying is not a right perhaps yuo could answer my original question that yuo ahve avoided - what RIGHTS you think Amercians have given up so that they can look at contrails?

But if you want to go on record saying corporations have more rights as a person,
then the person that looks up,
I will let you.

that's very kind of you - although your permission is not required, and I have not posted any such thing, and why do you think it is relevant at all??

not that I am expecting a sensible answer - but your ramblings are a great object lesson in how chemmies usually avoid straight questions!!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cuopar

I've met Stevens and talked with him. Have you? Careful when casting stones

And that means what?

Because you met him that means he actually knows what he is talking about?

Case in point.....

The man thinks the government was steering Hurricane Isaac with chemtrails.....And you think this man knows what he is talking about?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

As an American I can answer your question. But I rather answer it as a human being. The answer is,, "THE RIGHT TO BE ABLE TO LOOK UP AT THE SKY DAY/NIGHT AND NOT HAVE THE VIEW COATED AND SMOTHERED IN PEANUT BUTTER THAT IS COLORED LIKE SNOT. I will start with that..

You must have just enjoyed a summer with minimal contrails as most of the US just did.
Just remember the good times and look down more often. Or you could move to the tropics. I hear Phage has a spare room and can cook a mean ham and cheese omelet.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuopar
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I've met Stevens and talked with him. Have you? Careful when casting stones

I've met Stevens and talked with him (and his partner Don Gifford), nice people.

But they have very strange ideas about the weather. They seem to think it's all based on etheric energy. It's a curious blend of superficial science and deep mysticism. All their evidence seems to be based on seeing patterns in photos. Scott has over 200,000 photos (he said) and he picks a few hundred of them that look interesting. I tried to explain selection bias to him, but he was having none of it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join