It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those Who Believe In Chemtrails You Need To Look At This.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by Rudy2shoes

You can't actually identify any rights that you have given up in order to be able to watch contails??

So why did you say it?

Number 2 right
I can no longer open carry a weapon because it scares people in other countries,

AFAIK what I believe has nothing to do with whether you can carry a weapon openly or not - that is a matter for state law isn't it??

And how have you given up that right so that you can watch contrails??

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by Rudy2shoes

You can't actually identify any rights that you have given up in order to be able to watch contails??

So why did you say it?

Number 3 right.

The security at the airport has pulled our pants down around our knees,
sent us onto the next country,

AFAIK this is the same as the first one isn't it - you are getting repetitive.

But in any case it is, as far as I can see, irrelevant because:

1/ AFAIK you do not actually have a "right" to fly
2/ "giving up this right" (whatever it is you think the "right" is) has nothing to do with you watching contrails

as you laugh because we now have no weapons, our pants at our ankles.
And then you begin to laugh at the value of our dollar.

How on earth do you get to the value of your $$??

You are one weird dude.

Besides - a low $$ is a good way to get manufacturing jobs back into the USA - my understanding is a lot of out-jobbing occurred because it was too expensive to make stuff in the US - you do want to change that don't you??

(Although it is seriously OT relevant to the chemtrails myth - perhaps a better place woudl be a new thread in an appropriate forum?)

So you got me there, we gave up respect as soon as we walk into the airport.

I think I "got you there" when I asked you to tell us what rights you gave up to watch contrails, and you responded with a load of unrelated drivel!!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I agree with you 100 percent
There is no right to fly until you enter into a contract.
And since you now have to, agree to things that were once called perversion,
but are now standard language of a travel contract.
You explain to me how you con them into it?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Sorry I could not take the AFAIK response serious,
Aflack is a joke in America.

edit on 16-10-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I could be wrong but I believe it is a privilege when people allow airlines to fly.

It is not a privilege that airlines let us look up at them.

But if you want to go on record saying corporations have more rights as a person,
then the person that looks up,
I will let you.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I love it when a contrail believer tells me,
I am becoming repetitive.

Does that mean I get a surprise when I look up tomorrow,
Or the same old lines?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Airplanes are old news,
the military can load a nuke,
be on its way, faster then airlines can clear 1 passenger to 1 terminal
and begin boarding.
They are so slow now loading passengers compared to the past,
maybe they are loading something on planes now before passengers?

I guess maybe some day they will offer submarine travel or something.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
And if airplanes are not old news,
then explain to me how a man,
can jump out of a balloon and travel at over 800 mph?
I don't think he left a contrail.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by cuopar
reply to post by seabhac-rua

You come up with that only 6 minutes after I post the link? This thread really bothers you, doesn't it?
Heck, your replies are becoming more juvenile by the minute..

No, I went and looked.

It bothers me that people can be so easily convinced. We rarely if ever see objective thinking applied by the believers. It's a new religion, a mythology, and like religion you better leave logic at the door, do not question the doctrine. The believers are always telling others to 'wake up', as if the rest of us are sitting slack jawed and drolling like zombies at our computers, when in reality it's the other way round. Every thread I see on here about chemtrails is usually the same, you get the believers who don't want to know about science or meteorology or the lack of evidence verses (mostly) people who are trying to show them where they may be wrong, but it's a waste of time, believers don't like their beliefs challenged.

I mean look at the nonsense rudy2shoes is posting, what? is it supposed to be art or something? What a load of bollox.

I'll tell you this I am done with chemtrail threads, these and the moon hoax threads are where you come up against real stubborn wanton ignorance.

edit on 16-10-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
Some people think that chemicals are being sprayed in our atmosphere. The evidence they provide is in the form of chemtrails. So take a look at this photograph:-

www.findonvillage.com...

That was taken in England in 1940. Plenty of chemtrails there, but the truth is they are not chemtrails.

As with all chemtrail reports, the truth is they are only vapor trails.

Watch these videos. It might not have as much to do with just what we see in the sky. It's the chemicals they're finding on the ground in alarming amounts.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

And most chemtrail believers completely ignore sources much closer to said ground to point at the plane flying over at 32000 feet as the source. Every one of those chemicals has a ground based source, and in some cases are found naturally. It's far more important to worry about the ground sources than the 747 going over your head leaving a contrail.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Some people think that chemicals are being sprayed in our atmosphere. The evidence they provide is in the form of chemtrails. So take a look at this photograph:-

www.findonvillage.com...

That was taken in England in 1940. Plenty of chemtrails there, but the truth is they are not chemtrails.

As with all chemtrail reports, the truth is they are only vapor trails.

Watch these videos. It might not have as much to do with just what we see in the sky. It's the chemicals they're finding on the ground in alarming amounts.

The chemicals they are find on the ground are due to this:-

www.marcussamuelsson.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The chemicals they are find on the ground are due to this:-

www.marcussamuelsson.com...

I'm sure there are some problems with pollution from farm chemicals. But the chemicals that the "Wh.. In the World" films found were simply normal chemicals like Aluminum and Barium that you would EXPECT to find in the soil, and hence in dust, and everywhere dust goes (air, water, food).

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cuopar

Good stuff here.

weatherwars.info...

All you need to see about that site....

Here is a little about Mr.Stevens....

alb.merlinone.net...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

No they aren't...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I've met Stevens and talked with him. Have you? Careful when casting stones

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cuopar

The only good thing I saw was the recognition that the spray nozzle illustrated was not for chemtrailing. Then it all went downhill, getting very excited about thick 'dirty polluting' trails. Completely missing the point of what would the freezing water ice from a HBPR engine exhaust look like (ie exactly like the pictures). Water is not pollution.

The pollution IS there, but its not the visible part of any trail so the appraisal of each picture is sensationalist supposition, not factual.
edit on 16-10-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuopar
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I've met Stevens and talked with him. Have you? Careful when casting stones

I am confused.

How does the fact that you talked to him make that linked article any less defamatory?

``Scott has never completed the necessary academic course of studies that would lead him to the official title of meteorologist,'' according to the statement read by anchorwoman JoAnne Purtan.

From that link. Perhaps Scott could share his side of the story? If not, I am afraid all we have to go with is a printed article that if untrue would have been slander.
edit on 16-10-2012 by network dude because: because chemtails belong on kitties

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

As an American I can answer your question. But I rather answer it as a human being. The answer is,, "THE RIGHT TO BE ABLE TO LOOK UP AT THE SKY DAY/NIGHT AND NOT HAVE THE VIEW COATED AND SMOTHERED IN PEANUT BUTTER THAT IS COLORED LIKE SNOT. I will start with that..

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

As long as there is air travel you will have contrails. The only way to get rid of them is to get rid of planes, and as long as it makes travel so convenient, air travel is here to stay.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join