It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton's DNC Speech

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

Confused one, So now I am a "sheep" because I don't see it your way? LMAO!

The truth of the matter is, you're the sheoplized robot by defending your hero Obama, and I am the furthest thing from a "sheep" because I don't play the fake two party game like you obviously do.

In fact, you're so pathetically weak minded that you chose to personally insult me instead of having a discusssion. See how that works? Obama is finished, and Bill Clinton doesn't matter anymore.
~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

I think we all know we want Bill Clinton...lol

I'm not a republican or dem or any party really but if America could vote him in over Obama and Romney it wouldn't even be close.

I'm being 100% honest, I truly think if we let him run right now he would win in a landslide.

Not even that he is the best for the job. He would just win.

Or you could be just Lucid Dreaming.
~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Obama is not my hero. I understand that both partys dont have americas best interests in mind. But I understand that choosing to either keep trying this presidents way out, or dumping that, starting from scratch and trying out Romney/Bush's policies out is going to have monumental effects on how this country will grow in the next decade or 2.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I love the creating jobs vote... Guess what, if we attack more countries, we also create more jobs... dont make em good ones...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aninonymous

Ill tell you what I just wrote on another thread. Was the ecomony better off 4 years ago? Idk why dont you read an article from september 2008. www.pewtrusts.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

If this person was not a past president (and liberal Democrat) but just a CEO of a small company you worked for and he did the things at your company that he did to the American people and his wife..........would you be so proud of him?
How can people be so blind when it is right in your face???????????

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Why would someone who 'denies ignorance' vote for any establishment candidate???

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBlood

Why exactly are you ranting about women wanting free condoms? Oh yeah that is right because you are uneducated on the issue altogether your silly rant proves that. The contraceptive mandate has absolutely zero to do with any condoms and everything to do with hormonal birth control only available by prescription. Hormonal birth control is also used to treat irregular bloodflow, heavy blood flow, various hormonal conditions, ovarian cysts and Endometriosis. It is not about sex or sexual activity in the least, it is about ensuring women have access to all available and proper medication. So do yourself a favor and head back to your sexual education class and quit parroting Rush. Or do you really want to face the grim reality of possibly having your reproductive parts removed because it is the only legal treatment?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Oh yeah I am gonna believe a guy that was IMPEACHED for lying to congress!

I never said I believed him... I don't... and I never have. As far as I'm concerned, con men are fairly easy to peg: They're the ones that only tell you what they feel you want to hear. Unfortunately, far too many of our politicians live by the creed: "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, just baffle them with bullsh#t."

Though I'm not any where near dazzled by Mr. Romney, I don't feel he is quite the baffler Mr. Obama seems to be.

See ya buddy,
Milt

PS:
I'm a 1954 kind of guy myself!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
reply to post by TrueBlood

Why exactly are you ranting about women wanting free condoms? Oh yeah that is right because you are uneducated on the issue altogether your silly rant proves that. The contraceptive mandate has absolutely zero to do with any condoms and everything to do with hormonal birth control only available by prescription. Hormonal birth control is also used to treat irregular bloodflow, heavy blood flow, various hormonal conditions, ovarian cysts and Endometriosis. It is not about sex or sexual activity in the least, it is about ensuring women have access to all available and proper medication. So do yourself a favor and head back to your sexual education class and quit parroting Rush. Or do you really want to face the grim reality of possibly having your reproductive parts removed because it is the only legal treatment?

So basically make sure that I, as a taxpayer, have to pay for not only the condoms, but the abortion, and the morning after pill, along with whatever else that women demand because "equality" really means "give me free stuff". I'm uneducated on the issue because I don't want to pay for a woman's "right" to spread her legs? And if I refuse to pay for this, in YOUR words, I will be forced to have my reproductive parts REMOVED! Sounds like FREEDOM! Sounds like AMERICA! PAY FOR HAND OUTS AND HAVE YOUR JUNK CUT OFF!

Feminism. All about privlage. Nothing about equality.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBlood

So basically make sure that I, as a taxpayer, have to pay for not only the condoms, but the abortion, and the morning after pill, along with whatever else that women demand because "equality" really means "give me free stuff".

What part of no one is asking for this as free stuff do you not understand.

I'm uneducated on the issue because I don't want to pay for a woman's "right" to spread her legs?

No you are uneducated on the issue because it has absolutely zero to do with anyone's ability to spread their legs. It is about mandating insurance companies to include hormonal birth control in their prescription plans because it is used to treat many women's health issues.

And if I refuse to pay for this, in YOUR words, I will be forced to have my reproductive parts REMOVED! Sounds like FREEDOM! Sounds like AMERICA! PAY FOR HAND OUTS AND HAVE YOUR JUNK CUT OFF!

I never said if you didn't you would have your junk cut off. I said that if this were disallowed that many women without access to, again HORMONAL BIRTH CONTROL will in fact have their reproductive organs removed. Because that is what happens when you deny adequate and proper treatment for various conditions.

Treatments to keep things like this

Endometriosis
(warning graphic image)

and this

Endometriosis
(warning graphic image)

From happening.

So tell me just how exactly you would feel, if you woke up one morning in severe pain. Pain so bad that you can barely walk let alone think about having having sex. Go to the bathroom for yet even more pain. Go to see your doctor only to find out you had a cyst the size of a peach growing on your left testicle. A cyst that has to be surgically removed and that process may or may not damage said testicle. Or that the possibility of that testicle may have to be removed because of that growth. And then told that there is a good chance of other cysts forming? But that the treatment to prevent and minimize their occurrence is unavailable to you because a bunch of women got together and decided that it was immoral for your insurance to carry it for no other reason than this belief they carry that you may engage in sex that they don't want you to?

Unlike men women are not so fortunate to see what is going on with their reproductive organs. We have to depend on an outside party to ensure everything is in the proper and a healthy condition. And contrary to what some men may think it is not a joyful experience to sit in stirrups and get those exams.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
As it is the rate of inflation we must keep our hands on our expenses.

[spam link removed]

edit on 9/14/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: [spam link removed]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join