It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer's "disclosure" about Armstrong's last words on the moon landing

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
reply to post by JimOberg

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." - Scott Carpenter

I tried to confirm this quote directly with Carpenter. He replied that he never said it, did not believe it, and would appreciate if people stop spreading fabrications to falsely exploit his name.

What evidebnce do you have that he really said it, and that it wasn't just some UFO nut's internet fabrication to sway the easily-deluded?

wow i posted a video of Edgar Mitchel's interview as you requested for you to see yet you ignore it and pick at a little quote i left at the bottom, fine so its not confirmed don't have to get crazy on me

found your website, and your email to Mr Carpenter! trying to confirm the quote myself. nice pics!

that quote was plastered everywhere its easy to get sucked in!

but that doesn't take away the fact of Mr Mitchel interview which cannot be disproved

edit on 4-1-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
is this you Jim in this video? your quite famous lol

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
If you wanna do the typical "this man said so" routine go ahead. I'd expect higher standards from people but it's not like we haven't seen that before. "A retarted boy from australia said the moon landing was a hoax" is recurring theme here.

The Apollo Myth is built upon a thousand lies.

Lies, such as, Neil Armstrong's "One Small Step..." speech. Little lies.

All these little lies add up. They add up to a bigger lie. The Apollo moon landings are a lie.
edit on 1/4/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Originally posted by PsykoOps
If you wanna do the typical "this man said so" routine go ahead. I'd expect higher standards from people but it's not like we haven't seen that before. "A retarted boy from australia said the moon landing was a hoax" is recurring theme here.

The Apollo Myth is built upon a thousand lies.

Lies, such as, Neil Armstrong's "One Small Step..." speech. Little lies.

All these little lies add up. They add up to a bigger lie. The Apollo moon landings are a lie.

The landings are a lie, huh? So let me get this straight.....

Those who calculated how much combustible fuel we needed...the ones that fueled the rockets....the ones who painstakingly worked out the math to calculate what it took to leave the atmosphere ...Those who worked out the math to try to predict the speed, time and angle of re-entry for the capsule.....those who went out to fetch the capsule and the astronauts....they all lied? They all work for alien grays? Aliens of which no credible proof of their existence.....exists? Or maybe the government made it up, right?

Get effing real. People worked hard to make that happen. Just because it is beyond your limited understanding does not mean it was not possible and it did not happen.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
When I recently became interested in the Alien & UFO phenomenon, I started out by watching documentaries on NetFlix.

After browsing through most of the popular UFO websites (I was just recently linked here by a friend that shares this interest), I began to notice that a lot of the things on these sites I had seen in these documentaries. What really caught my eye though were the things that I have never seen mentioned in a documentary, such as the Battle of Los Angeles in 1942, I have seen the video of that event used as the back drop of the transitional scenes in a documentary but never have a seen a documentary where they actually talk about it.

This has led me to believe that most of the books/documentaries out there are probably part of the misinformation machine. I rarely pay attention to any of the cases brought up in those any longer and instead focus on the cases that I find that are completely unheard of (my grandmother was actually born in 1942 and had never heard of the Battle of Los Angeles before I had found it and showed it to her).

Another subject I have recently become interested in is ether (sometimes referred to as Aether) physics as it is also something I have never heard mention of in any documentary, theory (disproven in the 1600s, but I find it very hard to believe that they could actually disprove it, especially since a friend has proven it to me since I have mentioned it to him) that basically explains how to circumvent the limitations of the speed of light set in Einstein's theories, which would allow our extraterrestrial visitors to be from outside of this galaxy as most believe, without having to travel through time to visit us (most disbelievers say that since they are so far away it's unlikely they would ever make it here in their lifetimes, but they base this off of OUR space exploration limitations).

Since I have brought up that my friend proved this theory for me, I'll go ahead and elaborate. He works as core support for a highly popular Internet site to their top secret research program (I'll refrain from mentioning which, but I'm sure you can assume correctly). He is not allowed, and will not tell me anything top secret sadly, and when I asked him where he got this information he said that it is a publicly available video by their founder, although I failed to get a link (will try to get the link from him and edit this thread to include it). Basically, he told me that there is a machine that they can mount onto the front of a space shuttle that "vibrates" the space in front of them in a way that creates a vacuum in front of the shuttle, where technically they're no longer in space (free from frictional forces, etc), as the vacuum closes behind the shuttle it is pushing the shuttle faster and faster forward until eventually it breaks the speed of light and judging by how he explained it to me, I'd reasonably guess, could reach an almost infinite amount of speed.

Back on topic, I completely agree with you that this guy is just out to make a quick buck and only doing actual Ufologists/normal people interested in the subject a disservice (but most likely doing our government one hell of a service). It saddens me because most likely (unless aliens decide to just land in every major city on Earth and reveal themselves to the public), we will never be able to find out the truth of the subject because there is so much misinformation being spread to throw us off the real trail...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

You do realize that every single person in this field at one time or another has had their name smeared? Greer is no exception. The internet can be a brutal and confusing place to discern what's what and who's who.

So quoting what others have said about Greer is futile because there are more than a hundred people to every one naysayer who will disagree. Bottom line? We'll never know. So if something resonates within, that's all we personally need. I think this is helping break away from that mob-mentality we often thought we needed.

I am interested in what you said about Greer having captured an alien. I have never heard that before. Do you have more information on that please? Thanks!

Oh and by the way, the Moon is full of activity. Alien and otherwise.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

One of the best ways to cover up a "cover up" is to create another, more believable, lie. Not that I am disputing either story,,,,just saying.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Actually, it would be to tell them the lie they want to hear, mixed with a truth they expect to hear. Hit them right in the psychology.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Steven Greer is no figure head, where did you get that one from? He is a media whore and is dodgy as it gets. He won't admit his past and where is 'actually studied' which raises questions about him and who he really his. His Sirius documentary is starting to fall apart because people are starting to realise that he should not be trusted. In the UK most ufologists are ignoring him now and won't entertain him at all.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

is this you Jim in this video? your quite famous lol

It is me, and 'notorious' is another adjective that's been applied.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Do we have any more insight into whether the claim of 'secret Apollo-11 radio conversations' is at all credible?

Best i could tell, they originated in a story in a super market weekly tabloid, a la National Enquirer. Has anybody ever encountered a more trustworthy source?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Not if Michael Salla still writes for them...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective Those who calculated how much combustible fuel we needed...the ones that fueled the rockets....the ones who painstakingly worked out the math to calculate what it took to leave the atmosphere ...Those who worked out the math to try to predict the speed, time and angle of re-entry for the capsule.....those who went out to fetch the capsule and the astronauts....they all lied?

U_O, thanks for bringing what I like to call "The 400,000 Fallacy" to this thread.

There are only 12 men who walked on the moon but you want to bring all the engineers, scientists, planners, mathmeticians, all 400,000 NASA employees and contractors, etc, into the same godly realm as those 12 men? You can't do that because that's a flipping logical fallacy.

12 men and 12 men only.

One of those 12 men, Neil Armstrong, has a brother, who says Neil made up the myth about how he devised the "One small step..." speech during a game of Risk months before the launch.

But that's not what Neil said in his biography, is it?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

Amen, as for the subject i dont think there are many people here that think that nothing happend on the moon.
Its mostly split in to side's the on side is believing in a cover up of the apollo missions.And the other side believes a extra terrestrial meeting happend on the moon.Ofcourse there's also the side that thinks armstrong went up there put a flag on the moon grabbed a coke and went back towards earth.As for greer i think he still is one of the person's that helped disclosure boost , if there is a disclosure o well time will tell.
edit on 6-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
... But that's not what Neil said in his biography, is it?

Sure it was -- the biography said he had several suggestions in the months leading to the flight but he didn't concentrate on picking which one until after he had actually made the landing. Seems a reasonable prioritization to me.

There are many liars about Armstrong's moon mission out there, and some near hereabouts, but Armstrong was never one of them.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Typical Greer money grab. And the allegation doesn't make sense? Armstrong is told that he has to keep quiet because, let me see if I got it, if he goes public, and makes an incredible claim that puts the integrity of the government at stake, his entire family will be killed.

Now, what exactly would killing him and his family so in that circumstance other than 100% confirm in the minds of most everyone that his claims were true.

IF the landings were faked -- there would be a huge smear campaign on anyone thought to be a risk to speak. Could the USG have it in them to try and undermine the sanity of someone in this position -- sure -- we saw a willingness to expose persons to drugs without consent in MK Ultra for example. The basis of Greer's claim doesn't make sense, and seems like an especially lazy fabrication. That's just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpkmets
...The basis of Greer's claim doesn't make sense, and seems like an especially lazy fabrication. That's just my opinion.

You've hit the core of the contradiction.

When I debated Greer at Purdue in 1999, we went out for pizza later, and actually had a pleasant time not discussing UFOs.

But towards the end of the evening I had to ask the ultimate question: "If you're right about the all-mighty conspiracy that you're exposing, why are you still alive?"

He just gazed off wistfully and replied, slowly and candidly, "I - don't - know."

An honest moment.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

me and the family were watching a documentary last night about the famous NASA tether incident. and i saw you pop up on the screen talking about it.

I have some questions for you which i am interested in hearing as you appear to have spent alot of time researching things.

Where do you stand on UFOs/Aliens ? in your own opinion?
Do you think aliens are visiting earth and they are being hidden from us?
Have you ever seen a UFO or had any personal encounters?
Did you work for NASA, if so dod you ever hear anything about aliens or any talk that there could be such things, or anything suspicions on the moon? ie some testimony about moon bases and structures

edit on 7-1-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

me and the family were watching a documentary last night about the famous NASA tether incident. and i saw you pop up on the screen talking about it.

I have some questions for you which i am interested in hearing as you appear to have spent alot of time researching things.

Where do you stand on UFOs/Aliens ? in your own opinion?

I think UFO reports contain, among all the noise and garble, SOME accounts of genuinely interesting and important phenomena.

Do you think aliens are visiting earth and they are being hidden from us?

Any technology capable of interstellar flight can also mask its presence. And if it did not want to be masked, i doubt that any government could do so.

So there's no way to prove that Earth is not under observation, or even manipulation, by non-human intelligence.

But i've seen no indication that it IS happening.

...and governments conceal lots of their own activities, sometimes mistaken as 'UFOs', and sometimes deliberately masquerading as 'UFOs', as my own research [see 'Russian UFOs'] has shown.

Have you ever seen a UFO or had any personal encounters?

I saw my first UFO when I was 13, in 1958. I solved it about 15 minutes later [balloon]. I've had many startling and strange visual experiences, but none that begged for any beyond-known-causes explanation.

Did you work for NASA, if so dod you ever hear anything about aliens or any talk that there could be such things, or anything suspicions on the moon? ie some testimony about moon bases and structures

As shown on my home page, I worked at NASA for 22 years, and directly interfaced with astronauts and scientists in Mission Control. I personally, and according to their stories none of my associates, ever encountered anything that required an alien explanation, or could not be freely discussed in public. I know a lot of people who have been accused of lying, or who have had phony words put in their mouths on the internet, and it dismays me how easily people accept such libelous drivel.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join