It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer's "disclosure" about Armstrong's last words on the moon landing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I don't really care for Dr. Steve, but there was a few credible witnesses that testified to the media, about things UFO related, and i must say that the guy who was the photo lab tech was absolutely convincing when he talked about the monoliths on the moon.

as far as Armstrong, and what he witnessed?, well he took that to the grave with him, and unless he made a recording prior and it could only be released after his family was deceased, we'll never know

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Dear Mr. Jupiter,
You use the phrase "Dean Armstrong is telling you..." and that there is the issue. He could just as well tell me there are pink unicorns in the moon cause Neil told him so. So unless you can conjur up something that can be actually verified you are presenting basically nothing.

I guess we will all have to watch the upcoming BBC documentary and review the video later because the Huffington Post, the London Telegraph and the BBC aren't good enough sources for you....?

However, a series of new and rare interviews with his family to be broadcast on BBC Two on Sunday have revealed that Armstrong scripted his historic words several months before the launch. Source www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I couldn't care less if it was the nobel committee that says it. It doesn't change anything.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
I don't really care for Dr. Steve, but there was a few credible witnesses that testified to the media, about things UFO related, and i must say that the guy who was the photo lab tech was absolutely convincing when he talked about the monoliths on the moon.

Which guy was that? I want to go back and review his statements.

as far as Armstrong, and what he witnessed?, well he took that to the grave with him, and unless he made a recording prior and it could only be released after his family was deceased, we'll never know

Isn't that a blank check to believe any woo-woo media claim? It's the wild claims, that have no evidence, that are lacking in credibility, not the reality-based widely-documented descriptions of Apollo-11 that do NOT have 'secret UFO encounters' on the moon. I think you CAN reasonably conclude that the wild claims are myths, and unworthy of belief.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Edgar Mitchel and other astronauts comments are the main reason i think this could be true

i do think Greer is a major fraud, but i think he could be onto something here, if you accept what has been said it answers many questions

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
in this video

watch from 3mins to 3min 40

is that armstrongs voice saying "o god what the hell is that"

it so, i would have reason to believe Mr Greer on this

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
Edgar Mitchel and other astronauts comments are the main reason i think this could be true

What Mitchell comments about UFOs on space missions? I thought he made it clear that he has never had a personal encounter, and while at NASA never heard of ANY other astronaut in space having any such encounter.

What he talked about in private with Gordon Cooper, about Cooper's stories from the 1950s, is something he has politely [as always] declined to answer.

Claims that there were 'secret' comments from Apollo-11 first surfaced in some supermarket weekly tabloid, as I recall, and were patently preposterous merely on their terminology goofs, and the real radio amateurs who were known to have listened in with their own equipment reported hearing exactly the same conversations as released in real time by NASA.

Is there a smidgeon of evidence that there was anyone listening in separately that heard anything different?

I haven't found any, and i've been seriously interested for a very long time.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

in this video

watch from 3mins to 3min 40

is that armstrongs voice saying "o god what the hell is that"

it so, i would have reason to believe Mr Greer on this

Not a chance, it's some fictionalized script from the TV show, the voices even have Spanish accents, fer chrissake.

edit on 3-1-2013 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

here you go!

the first radio interview by Mr Mitchell "we have been visited by aliens and there is a cover up"

listen to this interview

I believe what he says, he has not seen them himself your correct.

but to me from everything i have seen and read and heard of in the years has me convinced.

The fact that an announcement like this gets swept away so quickly with barley any major coverage is worrying. the public just isn't interested it seems, i think if everyone was like us we would of had the truth a long time ago

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." - Scott Carpenter

edit on 3-1-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I couldn't care less if it was the nobel committee that says it. It doesn't change anything.

This story has legs and I don't think your pouting is going to change that.

Neil Armstrong's First Words: One Small Fib or Giant Leap by Brother?
Space.com-9 hours ago
Were Neil Armstrong's historic first words spoken on the moon pre-scripted or, as the late astronaut long held, ad-libbed on the spot? Armstrong ... source www.space.com...

ABC, NBC, Popular Science, UPI.com, and the International Business Times have picked this story up.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
If you wanna do the typical "this man said so" routine go ahead. I'd expect higher standards from people but it's not like we haven't seen that before. "A retarted boy from australia said the moon landing was a hoax" is recurring theme here.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The upcoming film Sirius will advance this cause- and it must.

if in need to watch I will still download your film for free..you wont have 1 penny from me XD

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." - Scott Carpenter

I tried to confirm this quote directly with Carpenter. He replied that he never said it, did not believe it, and would appreciate if people stop spreading fabrications to falsely exploit his name.

What evidebnce do you have that he really said it, and that it wasn't just some UFO nut's internet fabrication to sway the easily-deluded?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

I tried to confirm this quote directly with Carpenter. He replied that he never said it, did not believe it, and would appreciate if people stop spreading fabrications to falsely exploit his name.

What evidebnce do you have that he really said it, and that it wasn't just some UFO nut's internet fabrication to sway the easily-deluded?

I like how you completely ignored the primary point of his post, which was Dr. Edgar Mitchell's comments regarding UFOs and an alien presence, which he has made repeatedly. Is Edgar Mitchell deluded? Quite the contrary, I'm fairly certain his education, achievement and insider knowledge far exceeds that of your own.

In fact, this entire thread seems one enormous sophomoric ad hominem attack directed against Steven Greer, full of insinuations and accusations and nothing more.

The underlying (and very poor) argument seems to be that, since Steven Greer has made some questionable claims in the past (and I won't deny that), that this somehow discredits his work with the Disclosure Project. This is a ridiculous argument and any rational person would recognize this as nonsense. It's basically a political argument based on emotionalism - getting someone to react negatively to someone based on something that they did, and then surreptitiously mentioning something else that they did, in the hopes that your displeasure will bleed over to their other act, which was from the beginning the real target.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It's a sad thing that one of the most famous people in ufology is one big lie. And yet, many people pay him attention which results in more unknowing people donating money to his scam.

And the disclosure project seemed so sincere... Nothing much is left of it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Wonder if the alien that Buzz saw resembled the alien (I mean moth) Greer has examined personally.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
For $999.99 and a monthly subscription to his internet newsletter, Greer will let you take photos of his invisible alien corpse. Only those that are enlightened can see the alien. Not visually of course, but under a trance and by closing their eyes and using their "inner sight"......suckers.

Anyway, this story is just as false as Greer's other claims. Full of holes and based on fabricated quotes, unsubstantiated data & internet lore.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

i know, i had high hopes for the disclosure project!

the witnesses and testimony in that video were amazing...they were very credible and i am not doubting them personally.

but what happened with greer he seemed to do a good job on this, then just went crazy
edit on 4-1-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

sign me up!!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeZet
It's a sad thing that one of the most famous people in ufology is one big lie. And yet, many people pay him attention which results in more unknowing people donating money to his scam.

And the disclosure project seemed so sincere... Nothing much is left of it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

What's truly sad is the ability to make a false inference and not even be aware of it. This is typical among the both the pseudoskeptic and fanatical believer alike. Once someone commits such a basic error in thought, and (even worse) does so with confidence, the credibility of anything that they say should be highly scrutinized.

Greer's more outlandish claims have nothing to do with the Disclosure Project's witness testimony given by hundreds of qualified individuals regarding the reality of the UFO phenomenon. It isn't that difficult to see how these two issues are separate.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join