It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are The "Synagogue of Satan", The "Jews" Who Are Not Jews", Mentioned In Revelation?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tony9802
reply to post by mamabeth

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by TTAA2012

I wondered about the same thing back in 1986.I am a christian
believer of Yeshua/Jesus and I support Israel.I would suggest
doing research on the differences between Torah jews and talmud
jews.

YEAH>> HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DISTIGUISH BETWEEN THE TWO??

It's kinda been a moot argument since 70 A.D. Torah Jews have no temple.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

You can't do that.. to say we are not already placed in categories based on language and culture, and frequently looks is to overlook humanity history and reality for the last thousands of years.. In the context of the discussion here, claiming to be a practicing Jew, whether Talmudic or Torahnic, grants you suddenly the right to claim you are descended from Near Eastern Biblical lineage which is totally False!! I would bet that thousands and thousands of of random peoples merely converted to Judaism because it was in their best interest since they would not have to follow general community rules (christian rules and morals) that everyone else followed. Why wouldn't I convert to Judaism, besides it's going to give me the upper hand on alot of things.. I'm allowed to lie, I don't have to tell the truth at all times, I have my annual Kol Nidre and Yom Kippur to cleanse any wrongdoing away.. It's smart to convert and obtain an upper hand in a world of naive and gullible people..

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
quote]Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by mamabeth

I wondered about the same thing back in 1986.I am a christian
believer of Yeshua/Jesus and I support Israel.I would suggest
doing research on the differences between Torah jews and talmud
jews.

I can be a Torahnic Jew without a Temple though right,There's also the Karaite (I think I spelled that right,) and they are basically hard core orthodox following Moses Torah, without Talmud.
In any case, anybody can be a Jew.. all we have to do is go to a synogogue a few times, observe Sabbath, and you're in..

edit on 5-9-2012 by tony9802 because: spacing

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

We're not talking about the history of the last few thousand years, we have a huge advantage they did not have. Modern science has discovered DNA and completely mapped the human genome. Cultures of the past could claim ignorance, we today in the 21st century cannot.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I can be a Torahnic Jew without a Temple though right, There's also the Karaite (I think I spelled that right,)
and they are basically hard core orthodox following Moses Torah, without Talmud..

In any case, anybody can be a Jew.. all we have to do is go to a synogogue a few times, observe Sabbath,
and you're in..

Impossible. Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sins. Without the temple there is also no place to gather for the 3 high Sabbaths commanded by God. The destruction of the temple is what led to the council of Jamnia and transformed Judaism from Mosaic/Torah into Talmudic. The Jews were in a huge pickle when the temple was destroyed by 4 Roman legions.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Oh God, that's perfect!! I have been interested in doing research into the shift from Torahnic/to Talmudic Judaism for a long time.. So that means that Talmudic Judaism was not being practiced when Jesus was 12 years old and just beginning to teach/learn from rabbis.. I will have to do research into this..

Also, many "Jews" are simply atheists but they still call themselves "Jews.." I think they have an identity disorder and they essentially no longer know who they are;

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
THE COUNCIL OF JAMNIA..

Which will lead to the Babylonian Talmud and The Jerusalem Talmud??
What about The Oral Laws..I don't know there is way too much information here and you have to be a fabulous historian to make all of this history clear..

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Originally posted by Truth4Thought
The answer is simple, it's the Zionists running governing Israel,and their supporters. This is the one of the bible versus that makes you think, especially if you are a Christian who supports Israel and also believes the world is about to end. If you believe in Christ, you should be against Israel and it's existence.

See, that is EXACTLY my problem. I need to know who the SoS is because God states VERY PLAINLY in His Covenant with Abraham that any who oppose Israel are going to be royally screwed:

2 I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing.

3 I will bless those who bless you,

And I will curse him who curses you;

And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” ~ Genesis 12:2-3

See what I mean? As Christians, we're supposed to do what we can to "bless" Israel, or be cursed by Almighty God; yet we also have the SoS to contend with, and these are the posers who, possibly disguised by the fact that they ARE Jewish, claim to be doing what is best for Israel while conducting operations that are undermining her security. Just between you, me, and the Department of Homeland Insecurity, I don't want to be cursed by Almighty God.

Not all "Zionists" are Jewish, of this I'm sure you are quite aware. I believe that "Zionists" are influencing world affairs in order to destroy Israel, all the while trying to tell us that they are trying to help her. As evidence, I point to the fact that US, British, French, and G.C.C. (Gulf Cooperation Council) intelligence agencies have been supporting al-Qaeda terrorists as they take over one country after another under the guise of the "popular uprisings" commonly known as the Arab Spring.

In EVERY country that has experienced a "revolution," the Muslim Brotherhood has emerged as the political party in charge and the al-Qaeda flag flies above the capitols. The MB and AQ are linked at the hip; AQ leader Ayman al-Zawahiri joined the MB at the tender age of 14. Their goal is clear: Surround Israel with hostile Islamist regimes and then attack. This goal is openly being supported by the US government, and quite possibly, by elements in the Israeli government using Mossad.

Now IF - I can't say that strongly enough - IF Mossad has been playing an active role supporting AQ terrorists and inserting "death squads" into Syria then that would prove to me that the Israeli government is under the control of Satanists. I have done a LOT of research into this area, and despite wild claims by the usual suspects of Mossad involvement in these Globalist coups, I have yet to find any evidence of that. I think it would be suicidal on a state level - not to mention personally Treasonous - for any Israeli to have anything to do with an operation that would help to install a hostile MB/AQ Islamist government on their own borders.

If anything, those atrocities in Syria that are being attributed to Mossad are probably being committed by IRGC troops and Western-backed terrorist groups like the AQ infested Free Syrian Army; at least I hope that's what is happening. I think Treason that results in the death of your fellow countrymen is the lowest crime there is, right next to pedophilia; both crimes deserve death in my opinion. And if any Israeli is doing ANYTHING that would benefit AQ in any way, then they are guilty of Treason.

But let's say that the Synagogue of Satan IS in control of Israel, and that they are in cahoots with Western/Globalist powers that will throw Israel under the bus when it suits their purposes: How do we as Christians support Israel, yet fight against the Satanists in the Synagogue?

That's one of the finest post's I've ever read, and pretty much mirrors my own thoughts. pure genius, and yet completely outlines the problem's Christian's have today.

Star, Flag,and added to friend's list!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
My first thoughts in regards to the meaning of " Synagogue of Satan" refers me back to the garden.

Satan is here, right?

He first comes on the scene as a serpent ( matter).

He makes the apple look good. ( matter manipulating the senses)

We live in a world where matter is manipulated and manipulating people left and right.

Jews who are really not Jews stand for the ones who are controlled by matter and use it to control others.

Just my thoughts... Nothing more or less. :-)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

So who are these "Jews who are not Jews?" A lot of people are going to come back with the old pat answer "It's the Khazars, the Ashkenazi." I'm sorry, but that answer is not good enough. I have a hard time believing that 92% of the world's Jewish population are not Jews at all, especially when Ashkenaz - the patriarch of that particular line - is one of Noah's great grandchildren his son Japeth. That provable fact leaves no doubt that Ashkenaz was a Jew - therefore his descendants must also be Jewish.

Pardon me, but that is way off base. Granted, Ashkenaz is Noah's grandson, but to say "Ashkenaz was a Jew" is to make a huge historical error. At that time, there were no Jews - remember that no Jew existed until after the man Judah began to have kids, and the first use of the word "Jew" was centuries after that.

Kazars and Ashkenazi identity is still a pat answer.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Originally posted by buster2010
there is no such thing as being genetically Jewish.
Judaism is a religion not a race.

Jesus did NOT follow the talmudic jewish laws
(sacrifices or kabala etc.) jewish religion, so why do
most people relate Jesus as being of jewish race ?
Are not cohens' ect. a blood line ? israel bases it's politics
on blood lines, or else
Sephardic and Somalian jews would not be deported and
discriminated as they currently are in israel.

Are not jewish tribes based on ancestry ?
Why the hatred and discrimination between tribes ?
specifically begotten 'division' of Isac and Ishmael ?

edit on 4/9/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

No Jewish "Tribes" exist, nor have they ever.

Those "Tribes" you refer too are of many different names, and none of them followed the current Jewish religion.

Things are far deeper than most realize, it is time to wake up and find out why they use the Jew terminology to such success for many goals.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
TTAA2012 sez:

See, that is EXACTLY my problem. I need to know who the SoS is because God states VERY PLAINLY in His Covenant with Abraham that any who oppose Israel are going to be royally screwed:

2 I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you...

Laz replies
Again...pardon me, but way too much has been made out of that promise. A good case could be made that it only applied to Abraham, but now it has been used to justify support of a secular state just because it calls itself "Israel." The OP needs to rightly divide between the terms "Israel" "Judah" and "Jew," for they are not the same thing. The Bible also says that by their fruits, we shall know them, so if we see the Jews in Israel (shouldn't they have called their secular state "Judah"?) being NOT a blessing to the nations around them, it should be a BIG clue. Too many Christians are giving millions of dollars for the sake of bad theology espoused by preachers who have sold their souls for mammon.

edit on 5-9-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

edit on 5-9-2012 by Lazarus Short because: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...good

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Mark 3:33-35

33 But He answered them, saying, “Who is My mother, or My brothers?” 34 And He looked around in a circle at those who sat about Him, and said, “Here are My mother and My brothers! 35 For whoever does the will of God is My brother and My sister and mother.”

These are who the real jews are. What is the requirement to be a real jew?

John 6:28-29

28 Then they said to Him, “What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?”

29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”

John 3:16-21

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”

John 3:13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven. (whoops, sorry Muhammad, you didn't ascend to heaven, not the Son of Man but jew who is not a jew same with all those other "Ascended Masters")

1 John 2:22-23

22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
(oops, another strike Muhammad and fellow "Ascended Masters")

The Sadducees and Essenes are no more, the only surviving sect from Christ's time was the Pharisees. Modern "jews" are the children of the phariees, although roughly 15,000 that we know of have come to Jesus.

The jews who say they are jews but are not are all the people who think they can make it to God without believing in Jesus, no matter what religion, ethnicity or sex.

John 10:1-10

1“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. 5 Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.” 6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.

Jesus the Good Shepherd
7 Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

The jews who say they are jews but not are the people who do not enter by the sheepfold door but try to climb up some other way (another way to God).

All roads do not lead to heaven, only 1 road leads to heaven, and the gate is Jesus. Sorry, no "Light of Freemasonry", or the Brotherhood of the Snake, or Illuminati, Knights Templar, or Shriners leads there either. All those roads lead to dead ends.

edit on 5-9-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
WOW!

Thank you everyone for the courteous and well informed responses. Now which one of you is right?!?!

Apparently I have a lot of stuff to get caught up on; the torah vs. talmudic Jews for example. I didn't know there was such a division.

Please keep the discussion going, I'm learning a lot!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought

If you are a christain you must understand Israel and God's connection.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Why wouldn't I convert to Judaism, besides it's going to give me the upper hand on alot of things.. I'm allowed to lie, I don't have to tell the truth at all times, I have my annual Kol Nidre and Yom Kippur to cleanse any wrongdoing away.. It's smart to convert and obtain an upper hand in a world of naive and gullible people..

Patience young Padawan. You have to learn to walk before you can learn to run. Torah practicing nowadays is impossible without a temple. Under Torah lying, stealing and taking avantage of people would be a real good way for you to fall under God's judgement. Talmuds permit those things, it's Quran for jews, you can even rape 3 year old girl (her virginity will return...supposedly
, provided she doesn't die). No sacrifices can be done without the temple period, and even if you could God no longer recognizes animal sacrifices, he hasn't recognized them since long before Jesus came:

Amos 5:18-27

18 Woe to you who desire the day of the Lord!
For what good is the day of the Lord to you?
It will be darkness, and not light.
19 It will be as though a man fled from a lion,
And a bear met him!
Or as though he went into the house,
Leaned his hand on the wall,
And a serpent bit him!
20 Is not the day of the Lord darkness, and not light?
Is it not very dark, with no brightness in it?

21 “I hate, I despise your feast days,
And I do not savor your sacred assemblies.
22 Though you offer Me burnt offerings and your grain offerings,
I will not accept them,
Nor will I regard your fattened peace offerings.
23 Take away from Me the noise of your songs,
For I will not hear the melody of your stringed instruments.
24 But let justice run down like water,
And righteousness like a mighty stream.

25 “Did you offer Me sacrifices and offerings
In the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?
26 You also carried Sikkuth your king
And Chiun, your idols,
The star of your gods,
Which you made for yourselves.
27 Therefore I will send you into captivity beyond Damascus,”
Says the Lord, whose name is the God of hosts

Talmudic Judaism is what the apostate idolaters of Israel turned judaism into long before Christ, they even corrupted the feastdays and the sabbath. He hated what they did so much he cast them out of the land he gave them. Something modern orthodox and ultra-orthodox jews seem to ignore, is he doesn't hear their prayers anymore and because they don't believe in Jesus their Messiah they have no intercessor. Sticking prayer papers in the Wailing Wall is an excersice in futility.

You should read all of Jeremiah 7 too.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Why wouldn't I convert to Judaism, besides it's going to give me the upper hand on alot of things.. I'm allowed to lie.. It's smart to convert and obtain an upper hand in a world of naive and gullible people..

Speaking of naive and gullible people...

One of Heaven's residents ALSO once tried to gain the "upper hand".

I understand it didn't turn out too well for him.

In FACT, that same dude is now behind all the false Religions.

I would think REAL hard and long before joining up with him.

False Religion is satan's attempt at imitating God upon the earth and deceiving the entire human race.

All false religions are illuminati created Mind Control

Religions goal is to HIDE the truth from you.

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda."

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control. The indoctrination of the masses by a "Trojan Horse" false religion has allowed the Illuminati to take control and work in secret for many, many years." Link

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

first of all a jew is not a race of people but a slain term for THE YAHUDIM. meaning the followers of YAHUWAH they believe his word that became flesh and dwelt among us, those that believe the word YAHUWSHWA MEANING I WHO EXSIST SEND SALVATION BY MY WORD ,THEY ARE THE JEW= YAHUDIM, BOY the zionist controlled sheppel are in confusion and and they need to get off the beast there a riding AND FAST, AND FLEE TO THE WILDERNESS WERE A PLACE IS PROVIDED,,,,,, THE SECRET PLACE,, MAY YAHUWAH BLESS YOU.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Some would argue that the original Jews were black so that kind of leaves out 92% of modern day Jews. And there is no such thing as being genetically Jewish. Judaism is a religion not a race.

i have no info on the first part of your statement and normally you would be correct but something on the order of 99.9% of Jews are related through DNA. this religion doesn't have much in the line of converts. as it would seem scientifically speaking, Judaism is a religion and a race. as far as who the original Jews were, i have no idea.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I am a christian
believer of Yeshua/Jesus and I support Israel.

Do you also support them when they insult and mock Jesus?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join