It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are The "Synagogue of Satan", The "Jews" Who Are Not Jews", Mentioned In Revelation?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Members of the tribe of Judah were first called Jews (it is a nickname) in II Kings 16:6. Certainly, we know that Paul was not from the tribe of Judah. Philippians 3:5 reveals that he was a Benjamite.

But the term “Jew” has another application. During the reign of Solomon’s son, King Rehoboam, the kingdom of Israel split. Ten tribes followed Jeroboam in rebellion, forming the northern kingdom—Israel. Only Judah, Levi and Benjamin remained loyal to Rehoboam. They comprised the southern kingdom—Judah.

Anyone who refused to rebel with the other ten tribes was called a Jew and remained a citizen of the house of Judah. Read I Kings 12 to learn more about Israel’s schism and Benjamin’s loyalty to Judah.

Paul was a citizen of the kingdom of Judah. It was in this way that Paul was a Jew.

But Paul was not just a Jew. Nor was he merely a Benjamite. He was both. By birth, of the tribe of Benjamin—by national citizenship, a Jew.

You do notice that Paul makes specification between how he is a Benjamite and how he is a Jew.. Right?
edit on 6-9-2012 by Grace0f4babes because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2012 by Grace0f4babes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grace0f4babes

and which version of the bible are you using? Please provide your evidence

edit on 5-9-2012 by Grace0f4babes because: (no reason given)

I only use versions based on the Byzantine Greek text. The Alexandrian mss were expurgated in numerous places. And how much evidence do you want? I mean, there are dozens and dozens of verses and I'm using a Droid RAZR.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

and which version of the bible are you using? Please provide your evidence

edit on 5-9-2012 by Grace0f4babes because: (no reason given)

I only use versions based on the Byzantine Greek text. The Alexandrian mss were expurgated in numerous places. And how much evidence do you want? I mean, there are dozens and dozens of verses and I'm using a Droid RAZR.

i do agree with you there
although see my above post. it is an explanation of why paul said what he said...(please excuse my typing, i'm using 1 hand while feeding my babe with the other)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tony9802

I can be a Torahnic Jew without a Temple though right, There's also the Karaite (I think I spelled that right,)
and they are basically hard core orthodox following Moses Torah, without Talmud..

In any case, anybody can be a Jew.. all we have to do is go to a synogogue a few times, observe Sabbath,
and you're in..

Impossible. Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sins. Without the temple there is also no place to gather for the 3 high Sabbaths commanded by God. The destruction of the temple is what led to the council of Jamnia and transformed Judaism from Mosaic/Torah into Talmudic. The Jews were in a huge pickle when the temple was destroyed by 4 Roman legions.

Please explain how this monstrous act could possibly have anything to do with the remission of sins.

And furthermore, why a creator of the Universe would have installed such a barbaric and obviously sick system, that could possibly have devolved into something the Christians take as normal, such as SIN, you know, the OFFENSE OF GOD.

I submit that the being(s) called God in this case are NOT who you believe, but are very flawed, Extremely not nice beings that demand such vampiristic pledges in Various Forms on this planet, as payment for them being able to survive.

The God of the Bible is in some serious need of CLEANSING, and surely Jesus Christ has not changed its mind with some bizarre telepathic ritual that absolves the need for shedding of blood because now his father is satisfied with that instead of good old fashioned high powered emotional KILLING.

It is entirely amazing the job the charlatans have done covering all bases, and providing what seems like choice to the many multitudes,

Remember this, There is No Choice In Freedom.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Jesus did NOT follow the talmudic jewish laws (sacrifices or kabala etc.) jewish religion, so why do most people relate Jesus as being of jewish race ?

The way to tame messianic Judaism would be to simply transform it into a religion that would cooperate with the Roman Empire. To achieve this goal would require a new type of messianic literature. Thus, what we know as the Christian Gospels were created - out of thin air.

To produce the Gospels required a deep understanding of Judaic literature. The Gospels would not simply replace the literature of the old religion, but would be written in such a way as to demonstrate that Christianity was the fulfillment of the prophecies of Judaism and had therefore grown directly from it.

In accordance, the fictional Jesus must be a Jew.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Also to be more specific, not just of the house of Jacob but from his son Judah. The tribe of Judah.

That's inaccurate. Paul identifies himself as a Jew and also from the tribe of Benjamin.

The meaning of the word "Jew" in our Bible is not the same as the colloquial idiom.

In the Bible the word "Jew" means a resident of the land of Judaea regardless of their tribe, race or religion just as an Australian or Englishman may in fact be a Chinese, Negro or an Eskimo, or perhaps a member of the tribe of Judah (Judahite). According to the Greek Lexicon in Strong's Exhaustive Concordance:

Jew: Greek word #2453 Ioudaios (ee-oo-dah'-yos); from #2448 (in the sense of #2455 as a country); Judaean, i.e. belonging to Jehudah ["Judah" in Hebrew language of Old Testament]: KJV Jew (-ess), of Judaea.

Greek word #2448 Iouda (ee-oo-dah'); of Hebrew origin [Hebrew word #3063 or perhaps #3194]; Judah (i.e. Jehudah or Juttah), a part of (or place in) Palestine: KJV Judah.

Greek word #2455 Ioudas (ee-oo-das'); of Hebrew origin [Hebrew #3063]; Judas (i.e. Jehudah), the name of ten Israelites; also of the posterity of one of them and its region: KJV Juda (-h, -s); Jude.

Here is the link for that information: biblebelievers.org.au... and in it the author goes into a lengthy discussion concerning The "History of God's Holy Bible and the so-called Jews.." as the title appears..

So Paul was merely someone from Judea..

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Iewes: Old English:

In the Tyndale Edition of the New Testament in English published in 1525 Jesus was likewise described as One of the "Iewes."

The available original manuscripts from the 4th century to the 18th century accurately trace the origin and give the complete history of the word "Jew" in the English language. In these manuscripts are to be found all the many earlier English equivalents extending through the 14 centuries from the 4th to the 18th century. From the Latin "Iudaeus" to the English "Jew" these English forms included successively: "Gyu," "Giu," "Iu," "Iuu," "Iuw," "Ieuu," "Ieuy," "Iwe," "Iow," "Iewe," "Ieue," "Iue," "Ive," "Iew," and then finally the 18th century, "Jew." The many earlier English equivalents for "Jews" through the 14 centuries are "Giwis," "Giws," "Gyues," "Gywes," "Giwes," "Geus," "Iuys," "Iows," "Iouis," "Iews," and then also finally in the 18th century, "Jews."

biblebelievers.org.au...

edit on 6-9-2012 by tony9802 because: sorry

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It's all about poor transliteration!!

From the Latin "Iudaeus" and suddenly to English as Iewes, due to sound from Latin,
from Iewes the term evolved to Jew (see info above..)

If the term is originally Latin, Iudaeus, then it means people from the region of Judea,
irrespective of their genetic background..

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by mamabeth

I am a christian
believer of Yeshua/Jesus and I support Israel.

Do you also support them when they insult and mock Jesus?

What did Christ say about how we are to treat our enemies?

Yes, we are supposed to turn the other cheek, but if someone is lying to you and is deceptive towards you, I think you are supposed react accordingly: You have to call them on their behavior, point it out to them, and them avoid them ferociously; An enemy always wants to do you harm and cause injury and enjoys doing so, so I think one must avoid and cut contact with Enemies.That's the other way to turn one's cheek, without injuring them but by being honest with them.
edit on 6-9-2012 by tony9802 because: bad spacing

edit on 6-9-2012 by tony9802 because: again

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Ive had similar thoughts based on observations in regards to the Hack and newb thing.

I once got a card from a guy that had tailored on it literally "synogogue of of satan" from a bar I didnt know what it was all about but he did clearly say he was from a church, Im not saying it was anything mystical but I do recall him saying that not everyone can be in its not like you sell your soul and become great type of thing more like if you have something to offer then they do deals or something like that I took him as a satanist I was pretty loaded I still have the card somewhere too it was pretty wild looking it was made out of some kind of cloth paper looked like a star a moon and a drop of blood on it and said synogogue of satan on it with a Philly address. I dont know much about the bible or all of that but thought that was applicable.

try this in your google bar as I post it IDK what it means but its a long long long ass text document that is called the sipvicious.googlecode I dont know what that is but yeah:
natas fo eugogonys tcatnoc contact synogogue of satan
I got curious because I recalled the story from the bar and thought maybe they would have a website so I was trying different things
edit on 6-9-2012 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tony9802

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by mamabeth

I am a christian
believer of Yeshua/Jesus and I support Israel.

Do you also support them when they insult and mock Jesus?

What did Christ say about how we are to treat our enemies?

Yes, we are supposed to turn the other cheek, but if someone is lying to you and is deceptive towards you, I think you are supposed react accordingly: You have to call them on their behavior, point it out to them, and them avoid them ferociously; An enemy always wants to do you harm and cause injury and enjoys doing so, so I think one must avoid and cut contact with Enemies.That's the other way to turn one's cheek, without injuring them but by being honest with them.
edit on 6-9-2012 by tony9802 because: bad spacing

edit on 6-9-2012 by tony9802 because: again

To be precise He said to bless your enemies. Do good to them the despitefully use you.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The Synagogue of Satan is anyone who claims to be a Jew, but hates the Messieh of the Jews, Jesus Christ. Christians, both Jewish and Gentile born, are the only true Jews.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This may be slightly off topic, but I have gotten a lot of flak here on the subject of the identity of the Jews, so here is a very recent piece. It seems that Koestler was correct, after all.

truthtellers.org...

BTW, TrueJew, well said in your last post!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by truejew
The Synagogue of Satan is anyone who claims to be a Jew, but hates the Messieh of the Jews, Jesus Christ. Christians, both Jewish and Gentile born, are the only true Jews.

That's not true.

Words are powerful and take on different meanings. Know this. The WORD is so powerful... Lol

True Jews are the seekers who have uncovered the truth about Jesus through the living Word.

No religious lable needed.

www.amaluxherbal.com...

www.hermetics.org...

Before man ever took on form there was a plan. Before the foundations of the earth was a plan.

Your subconscious keeps records.

Remembering then becomes revealed..... Revelations.

edit on 12-9-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
OP, I actually had a wacky idea once that kind of relates to this. (Speculation regarding wacky ideas is kind of my thing.) It involves the well known "Protocols of the Elders of Zion," which of course is widely considered to be hate-driven anti-semitic propaganda. But an idea occurred to me one day.... that maybe the "Elders of Zion" were supposed to represent another group.... a group of people that were not necessarily Jews but identified with them for one reason or another (or many.)

One group, by some regarded a modern hoax, is known as the "Priory of Sion," which allegedly consists of many important and historical figures-- some of whom believe they are descended from the bloodline of Christ, despite having European / Caucasian heritage.

What if they, or a group like them, were the "Elders of Sion" and identify with Judaism for their own peculiar reasons? Maybe even also for political reasons. I mean... The outline for a mass conspiracy was made public and now anyone who dares discuss it seriously risks being blasted as an anti-semite. That would be such a brilliant cover for a real group of conspirators, would it not? A group we can't inspect critically without possibly seeming prejudiced against race or religion?

edit on 17-9-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The post above yours inspired me to google and do some reading about the sabbateans. When I came to a particular passage, I was pulled back to the words of your post:

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
Side note, The yellow six pointed star was used to give burnt offerings to Baal. The Jews were marked and then burned in mass....IMO they were offered as a sacrifice for worldly power.

edit on 5-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

And the passage I read was this:

The influence of the Sabbatean conspiracy is hidden in plain sight. For example, the term "Holocaust" is used without regard to its true meaning. Rabbi Antelman states that well before World War Two, the term meant "burnt offering" as in sacrifice. (p.199)

Source: www.henrymakow.com...

I also found this: Is The Protocols of Zion A Sabbatean Document?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

When and to whom did Jesus have his only documented fit of Anger at....

It was the 'Money Changers' whose presence desecrated the Temple that's who !

in logical progression to the Top Level... the money-changers are the 'Bankers Guild' in general

remember that Bauer changed the family name to Rothschild some centuries later
but even that attempt to throw off the public & the church-in-Rome is useless to those who have insight

see: www.thewatcherfiles.com...
see: reality-bytes.hubpages.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iron7
The synagogue are the Ashkenazi Jews.

Ashkenazi Jews are not actually hebrew, they are Pagans from Khazaria (near Russia) who converted to Judaism in the 800s.

These are the white skinned jews you see. They are fake. People from that region are semites.

That's not early enough, you need to go back to a group of folks around in 95 AD.

Have you ever even thought that Jesus was referring to a Future time... or what the 'money changers' in the Temple would become - a literal Synagog-of-Satan that is better known as the Banker Guild...

which the Rothschild family (nee Bauer, of Jewish heritage) is the principal leadership...the bankers trade your breath of life for money in the present, a very evil enterprize indeed... see my earlier post;

thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

When this thread first appeared, it got me interested. It's not a subject that I'd looked into, but I found the below link which, although it does go down the Khazar track, was a really good read.

www.iamthewitness.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I am jewish and I will tell you the satanists...I won't say who it is...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join