It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are The "Synagogue of Satan", The "Jews" Who Are Not Jews", Mentioned In Revelation?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The synagogue are the Ashkenazi Jews.

Ashkenazi Jews are not actually hebrew, they are Pagans from Khazaria (near Russia) who converted to Judaism in the 800s.

These are the white skinned jews you see. They are fake. People from that region are semites.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iron7
The synagogue are the Ashkenazi Jews.

Ashkenazi Jews are not actually hebrew, they are Pagans from Khazaria (near Russia) who converted to Judaism in the 800s.

These are the white skinned jews you see. They are fake. People from that region are semites.

That's not early enough, you need to go back to a group of folks around in 95 AD.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by mamabeth

I am a christian
believer of Yeshua/Jesus and I support Israel.

Do you also support them when they insult and mock Jesus?

What did Christ say about how we are to treat our enemies?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Go on

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012
St. John the Revelator, when writing to the various churches in the early Christian world, mentions the "Synagogue of Satan" twice; once in Rev. 2:9 when he is writing to the Church in Smyrna, and then again in Rev. 3:9 when he addresses the Church in Philadelphia - both of which are located in modern day Turkey.

I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. ~ REV. 2:9

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
~ REV. 3:9

So who are these "Jews who are not Jews?" A lot of people are going to come back with the old pat answer "It's the Khazars, the Ashkenazi." I'm sorry, but that answer is not good enough. I have a hard time believing that 92% of the world's Jewish population are not Jews at all, especially when Ashkenaz - the patriarch of that particular line - is one of Noah's great grandchildren his son Japeth. That provable fact leaves no doubt that Ashkenaz was a Jew - therefore his descendants must also be Jewish.

If the Ashkenazi are genetically Jewish - As far as I'm aware, nobody has ever tried to claim that Sephardic Jews are not really Jewish - we are still left with the question, "Who are the 'Jews who are not Jews' that make up the Synagogue of Satan?"

That is the question I pose to the membership of ATS (Please leave ALL antisemitism at the door.)

===========================================================================

In order to be a TRUE Jew you would have to descend from the house of Jacob (which is Israel)... Japeth would not be included in this because he came before Abraham and Abraham came from Shem's lineage.
edit on 5-9-2012 by Grace0f4babes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Also to be more specific, not just of the house of Jacob but from his son Judah. The tribe of Judah.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I thought this is a pretty neat explanation of Japeth's history / lineage although it has nothing to do with Judah the true Jewish lineage.

www.ldolphin.org...

i only bring it up since you mentioned Japeth and Ashkenaz

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRACY777
reply to post by Murgatroid

first of all a jew is not a race of people but a slain term for THE YAHUDIM. meaning the followers of YAHUWAH they believe his word that became flesh and dwelt among us, those that believe the word YAHUWSHWA MEANING I WHO EXSIST SEND SALVATION BY MY WORD ,THEY ARE THE JEW= YAHUDIM, BOY the zionist controlled sheppel are in confusion and and they need to get off the beast there a riding AND FAST, AND FLEE TO THE WILDERNESS WERE A PLACE IS PROVIDED,,,,,, THE SECRET PLACE,, MAY YAHUWAH BLESS YOU.

That's why i ain't a zionist. Some of those people calling themselves jews over there may be saved, God willing more will be drawn to him before it's too late.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I think its the descendants of the people history has decided to call Sumerians.

They are notorious for living behind the scenes since the time of Sargon the Great and are notorious traffickers of religion.

I suspect that ever since attaching themselves to the people known as Akkadian, the most probable common and ancient ancestor of Jewish people, based on common language, the Sumerians, which have their own language, have played a very destructive role in world history even up to the present day.

This gang of wandering Nomads, the Sumerians, committed the first archaeologically verifiable act of genocide against a different group of people known to us as the Ubaid, created the very first Ruin and have no problem whatsoever in starting wars to prolong their own lives, as revealed in the Epic of Gilgamesh.

When every resource has been consumed they just move to another location...

Just to be certain that the answer to the question is Sumerians...I think they are the also the ones known as the Zionist entity and they are using Israelis as human shields.

edit on 5-9-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by mamabeth

I am a christian
believer of Yeshua/Jesus and I support Israel.

Do you also support them when they insult and mock Jesus?

Supposed to love your enemies. I don't support much of what they do, but neither do i support muslim either. Jesus said you can speak against the Son of Man, but not against the Holy Spirit because that is the one thing he will never forgive here nor there. It is permissable to hate the things a people do, but not the people themselves because alot of people don't realise what theyre doing or they wouldn't be doing them which is why Jesus said on the cross "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do".

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iron7

Go on

Bless them.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grace0f4babes
Also to be more specific, not just of the house of Jacob but from his son Judah. The tribe of Judah.

That's inaccurate. Paul identifies himself as a Jew and also from the tribe of Benjamin.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by Grace0f4babes

That's inaccurate. Paul identifies himself as a Jew and also from the tribe of Benjamin.

Actually it is accurate "Paul said, I am a man which am a Jew of Tarsus, a city in Cilicia" (Acts 21:39 KJV)

"I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin." (Romans 11:1 KJV)

So, Was Paul A Jew or a Benjamite?

Apostle Paul clearly states in the verses above that he was an Israelite of the tribe of Benjamin. But he also said that he was a Jew, that is, of Judah, which like Benjamin was one of the twelve tribes of Israel

Paul was, by ancestry, of the tribe of Benjamin. He was religiously a Jew (and a Pharisee - see Pharisees), of Judah. Judah had two meanings. It meant ancestry, people descended from Judah, but it also meant those of the Kingdom of Judah, which was composed of the tribes of Judah and Benjamin (and part of Levi). The religion of the Kingdom of Judah was "Jewish."

In summary

Paul's ancestry was of Benjamin

Paul's religion was of Judah, that is, he was, by religion, a Jew.

Paul's nationality was of the Kingdom of Judah, which was politically composed of the tribes of Judah and Benjamin, and part of Levi

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

Hi TTAA:

They are the Kenites from the house of Rechab. They joined Judah back in Nebuchadnezzar's reign. These are the sons of Cain / Kayin.

H7017
קיני קיני
qêynı̂y qı̂ynı̂y
kay-nee', kee-nee'
Patronymic from H7014; a Kenite or member of the tribe of Kajin: - Kenite.

H7014
קין
qayin
kah'-yin
The same as H7013 (with a play upon the affinity to H7069); Kajin, the name of the first child

1Ch 2:55 And the families of the scribes which dwelt at Jabez; the Tirathites, the Shimeathites, and Suchathites. These are the Kenites that came of Hemath, the father of the house of Rechab.

It's pretty important to understand just how awful these liars are. Remember the curse God put on Cain. It follows his children, and they are very obedient to their father.

Gen 4:11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;
Gen 4:12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
Gen 4:13 And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
Gen 4:14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
Gen 4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

This family is very much afraid of dying because they cannot grow anything. If you cannot grow food, you are cursed to be a vagabond, what is left for you? This is also where the parable of the wheat and tares comes from. Satan sowed bad seed amidst the good, and we cannot harm them. Thus, they live in perpetual fear and wanting to control things. I am not apologizing for them, but I look at what they have done by taking over the money system and governments, and seek to understand their hatred and mindset. They HATE Judah because that is the lineage that represents the greatest threat to them, and they seek to blame Judah at all costs, thus joining Judah and doing bad things under Judah's name makes the world hate "Jews" who are the tribe of Judah.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

So, their father, Satan, is cursed by God, and there will be hatred between his seed and her seed. Women don't have seed, so this is the message of the coming special one whom Satan shall bruise his heel, but who will crush Satan's head.

So, when did they join Judah? Jeremiah 35 tells us this. Read the whole chapter 35 to see that these Rechabites who are Kenites which you saw in 1 chronicles 2:55 are, and how they live. It's the curse of Cain / Kayin who are Kenites.

Jer 35:11 But it came to pass, when Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon came up into the land, that we said, Come, and let us go to Jerusalem for fear of the army of the Chaldeans, and for fear of the army of the Syrians: so we dwell at Jerusalem.

Jerusalem is in Judea. They moved to Judea, mixed in with the house of Judah and over time became scribes and Pharasees. They call themselves "Jews" and they are not. They are of the house of Rechab the Kenites.

Yeshua / Jesus spelled it out to them, and revealed publicly who they were and they killed him for it thus fulfilling the "bruise your heel" prophecy.

Mat 23:28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
Mat 23:29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
Mat 23:30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
Mat 23:31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
Mat 23:32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
Mat 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Mat 23:34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
Mat 23:35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

One simple question, who killed Abel? The answer is easy, and thus we know Yeshua is talking to Kenites.

Only two churches understood this "secret" and were approved and they are Philadelphia and Smyrna.

edit on 5-9-2012 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Oh, let me also add, that you will not find Cain listed in Adam's lineage, that should tell you something.

Read Genesis 5 to discover Adam's children. You will also note that Cain's children love to mimic the names of Adam's Children, but their spirit and attitude are opposite. I hope this gives you some stuff to think about.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If anyone is Satanical, it's the Zionists. PROVEN FACT. First, you don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist. Joe Biden is a damn Zionist.

Heres some nice thing the Zionists have done.

Enslaved Russia and killed millions. Enslaved Germany and made Hitler their toy. Enslaved the US, made us kill thousands in the Middle East. Still think 9/11 was an inside job? Try MOSSAD and high ranking dual citizens.

Look up USS liberty, the Lavon Affair, and the giant concentration camp around Gaza.

If anyone in the world is pure evil, it's the Zionists, even worse then neo-cons.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

John is speaking...From Revelation, From The LORD'S Angel, To The Church In "Smyrna" IN VERSE 2:8

Even Though They "Were" Jews, They Claimed To Be Followers of CHRIST...Just As All 7 Churches Are

Being Addressed IN CHAPTERS 1, 2, and 3 (The Point Being Made, They Were False! They Were of...

Satan) They Belonged To Satan..." IN YOUR SPIRIT...YOU EITHER BELONG TO JESUS! or satan.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012
WOW!
Now which one of you is right?!?!

Well, I am pleased to hear that you do followup on what is presented for consideration. There seems to be three/four mindsets offered so far. (A & B could be the same)

A: Naming outright a Peoples in Specific

B: Affixing a Select or Various "Group"/"Groups"

C: Making up fictitious claims of Jewry, (Like saying Abraham was a Jew, is like calling all Vegetables "Pickles").

Abraham, and anyone prior to the Birth of Jacob, is SEMITE. Jews are Semites like most of Europa and America are. As is most of the Middle East, for that matter. Semites are not specifically Jews. The Kingdom of Jordan, is part of the SEMITE FAMILY. As are some of the KINGDOMS of Arabia, and Dubai. These all being of the descendants of Ishmael. They where promised things by GOD as well.

D: The Term Cainite, or Kenite as others have offered.

Based on what I have reviewed here, this is the basic breakdown of info presented.

I did tell you earlier, what it is mean by the Synagogue of Satan, but do research yourself. Once you get going, let the information just flow. You will not need to struggle finding out your answer for yourself.

I like you. Update your profile

Good Luck

Ciao

Shane

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Grace0f4babes

If you go back to the OT books both the terms "Jew" and "Israelite" are used interchangibly after the Babylonian captivity. All the way through Acts where Peter likewise uses the terms to address the same folks in subsequent verses.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

and which version of the bible are you using? Please provide your evidence

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join