It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are The "Synagogue of Satan", The "Jews" Who Are Not Jews", Mentioned In Revelation?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
How can you summarily discount the Kazars? To me they fit the bill to a T. As a matter of fact, Neil Keenan has placed the blame for all the world's financial woes squarely at the feet of the Kazars who make up very small percentage of the Jewish population.

You answered your own question. I only heard of them after reading David Wilcock's Financial Tyranny book. Very shortly after it was posted on the Internet, the Wikipedia listing of Kazars was completely scrubbed. If somebody knows how to recall historic web pages, compare today's wiki listing to last year at this time. Very interesting.

Friggin Satan worshipping, blood sacrificing nazi scumbag Kazars need to be exposed. Thanks for the heads up. And don't forget...

Jesus don't like killing no matter what the reasons for
And your flag decal won't get you into heaven anymore

John Prine
edit on 4-9-2012 by zarp3333 because: Oops

Maybe Kazars own this site and changed my avatar? Kazar rhymes with avatar. Yureka! A link.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

The Zionists?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

The Jews who are not Jews are the Khazars of the now dis-established Khazaria.

The term Khazar means wanderer ... hence the wandering Jew.

Cosmic..

Not quite:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

The real truth is out there. You have to search and all things will become one. lots of stuff left out of the bibles and if you start to read each you will find the answers. The most interesting things I find admusing is Jesus was not a Jew. Jesus was from Gallie not a Jew. The word jew was not in the Bibles until around the 1700 ad. The first Bible was not published until around 300 ad. It was the word until then. What Jesus was teaching us was that he was born a man like you or me and that you can do the things he was able to do if you follow the commandments he was teaching. That is what the PTB is hideing from us that Jesus was born a man. The people whom put Jesus to death was not the Jews as we were told but from the line of Cain. The lineage of Cain is the elite in control to this very day. We the true line of the house of David are fron the seeds or line of the house of David of Ables seed. Why we can't do the things he did is because of the PTB.

Quote: Acts 2.22-24

22 ‘You that are Israelites,* listen to what I have to say: Jesus of Nazareth,* a man attested to you by God with deeds of power, wonders, and signs that God did through him among you, as you yourselves know— 23 this man, handed over to you according to the definite plan and foreknowledge of God, you crucified and killed by the hands of those outside the law. 24 But God raised him up, having freed him from death,* because it was impossible for him to be held in its power.

Quotes: Jesus says, if your eye be single your body will fill with light. He was teaching us how to talk to God.
I am saying that Jesus is saying to activate the Pineal Gland in meditation like he did.

Numbers 23:19. God is not a man. So this entity we call God is clearly defined in the Bible as non human.

1 John 1:5. This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

Matthew 6:22. The light of the body is the eye: if therefore your eye be single, your whole body shall be full of God. Ok The Bible connects God with light. The Pineal Gland is the light receptor of the Body. Jacob of the Old Testament has an experience with God and what does he call the place where this experience occurs.

Genesis 32:30. And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved. The Peniel Gland is the power within each and all of us like those whom asked Jesus master master how do you do these things? It is not I but the Father within. Jesus is trying to put us on the right path. The word Peniel from the Old Testament, means face of God. So the Bible is saying that this is the place where one comes into contact with the face of God. Keeping in mind that the Bible also says God is not human, God is light, it is saying that one comes in contact with light, or in this case God, via Peniel. This is how Jesus talked with God and this is what he was teaching us all. The true Church of God is within all of us. God never left us. Like Jesus said I will be with you always until the end of time.In my Fathers house there are many Mansions i go and prepare a place for you. Or better yet there are many worlds and I go and will prepare a place for all of you who are worthy of my Farther in (Heaven) The universe.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
samaritans and the followers of simon magus are a likely suspect

'Both Jewish and Samaritan religious leaders taught that it was wrong to have any contact with the opposite group, and neither was to enter each other's territories or even to speak to one another. During the New Testament period, although the tensions went unrecognized by Roman authorities, Josephus reports numerous violent confrontations between Jews and Samaritans throughout the first half of the first century'

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus

Hi TTAA--

Here is a re-translation from the impossibly stinky Greek of the Apocalypse of Yohanon the Levite' (whoever he was) aka the Book of Revelation' into Aramaic and back into modern English:

Apoc. Joh. 2:9

Behold, I am aware of your Afflictions
Yea, I know of your great poverty,
Though you are indeed rich [in other things] :
I also know of the slanders made against you
From those who claim that they are also Judaeans
But they are not, for the belong to the Synagogue of Satan.

Apoc. Joh. 3:9

Behold, I will cause to be brought forward before your faces
Even all those who belong to the Synagogue of Satan,
Yea, so that they might fall down at your feet :
Even they who claim to be sons of Yisro’el
But lo, they are no such thing - but rather they are all Liars—
That they might acknowledge that I have loved only you.

For it was you alone that have persevered during the Times
To hold fast to my Statutes with Patience
Therefore I shall keep you from the hour of Trial :
For lo, it shall surely come to pass very soon
Yea, it shall come quickly upon [Qol-Eretz-Yisro’el] = ‘all Yisro’el’
To test all those who now occupy the land."

From the two quotes above, what exactly can we glean of these Satanic Synagoguers?

Well, we can tell a couple of things about them right off the bat :

They are described as a SEPARATE group from those who obey Torah (‘the commandments’)
who slander those who do keep the statutes/commandments/torah of Moses (‘my statutes’) ;

Secondly that they claim to be Jews (‘sons of Yisro’el’) but are not true-Jews, since they themselves do not obey Torah or keep the commandments of Moses.

Clearly the author of the Apocalypse of Yohanon (aka ‘book of Revelation’) is a strict Torah-abider (‘salvation by works of the law’ aka ‘Ma-aseh ha-Torah’) who curses those groups who flout the law – in other words, the author is anti-Pauline (‘salvation by faith alone’) ;

Therefore the ‘Synagogue of Satan’ (who are at odds with the Torah abiders) would be Paul and his Pauline churches who separated themselves off from the torah Abiding Nazorean Christians headed (‘the poor ones’ aka the Evionim) headed up by the brother of R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir (Gk. Iesous).

Read Galatians chapter 2 for a taste of what ‘Saul of Tarsus’ had to say about the torah abiding Messianic Groups who wrote the book of Revelation ! (‘James & John, those so-called Pillars of the Church !’) !!

To say the two groups hated each other is grossly understating the matter entirely…

So the syngogue of satan is the ..............Palestinians?...................they will divide jerusalem for two capitals soon.....

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
samaritans and the followers of simon magus are a likely suspect

'Both Jewish and Samaritan religious leaders taught that it was wrong to have any contact with the opposite group, and neither was to enter each other's territories or even to speak to one another. During the New Testament period, although the tensions went unrecognized by Roman authorities, Josephus reports numerous violent confrontations between Jews and Samaritans throughout the first half of the first century'

Wonderfully congruent with Jesus parable of the "good samaritan".

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
There are many good responses in the forum, and sincere. The subject is complex as many of the groups people are using and their names are nothing more than labels and dis info. The word Zionist is misused to include all Israeli Jews in a negative way when a Cabal acts aggressively, though Zionist main meaning (there are others) is 'People who know the homeland for the Jews is Israel (and many believe that G*d has given this to them). This thought is linked with Christianity and the concept of the second coming.

The Illuminati was a sect which was created for the purpose of stamping out Calvinism and replacing it with a form of 'Do as though wilt'. At the core, Jesuit. The story really started forming at this point in Frankfurt, Germany when a follower of Sabbatai Zevi : Jacob Franks (Frankism on Wiki) met with two other key figures Weishaupt and Mayer Rothschild. Barry Chamish is the best at explaining this facet of history.

The real answer that the OP question poses is more complex. In the middle of the 17th century, Sabbatai Zevi (1626–1676) was proclaimed by large Jewish masses as the Messiah. This story is more than interesting and those of you who seek the truth will follow scholars such as Rabbi Antelman who can tell the story of the Sabbateans. Critically, the teaching of Zevi was that the Old Testament was meant to be read in its inverse (ie Commit Adultery... not Though shalt not Commit Adultery...). After his conversion to Islam, he and his followers were kicked out of Judaism. Zevi told his followers to change to all other religions, to infect them as they are today. There lies the twist. These Sabbateans are now deep in the Catholic church, Islam, Judaism, Scientology, and many places of power. Their objective is also to takeover Israel, but not for Torah Jews, but for Sabbateans which Chamesh calls Labor Zionists. In any sense, this makes up the group that the OP is looking for. Yes, this group is a secret Cabal. They have taken over the secret societies which like the Masons which are altruistic in nature, but carry Sabbatean cells. That is why there are so many inconsistencies : Sabbateans act as though there are no moral or ethical guides; they are trained from birth through scientific programming techniques to be without conscience, arguably Psycopathic.... but it is more than that : by doing as they want, when they want ... the system itself becomes corrupt.

It is important to understand that this group acts as many people who would label Satinists act. There are many differences. One being that real leaders of these groups don't 'follow' Satan or some other demonic leader. They 'Do as they want', call upon these dark forces for energy, and rule using a combination of fear and greed.

added :
From researcher, Clifford Shack:

"Through infiltration, stealth and cunning, this invisible network has come to rule us all. Forty-one years after Shabbatai Zevi's death, in 1717, they would infiltrate Masonry guilds in England and establish Freemasonry.... [Zevi's successor] Jacob Frank would have a great impact on the inner core of Freemasonry known as the Illuminati, formed in 1776. Freemasonry would become the hidden force behind events like the [American, French and Russian] revolutions, the creations of the U.N. & Israel, both World Wars (including the Holocaust!), and the assassinations of the Kennedy brothers who, together with their father, tried to thwart the efforts of the network on American soil.

Sabbatean/Frankists, also referred to as the "Cult of the All-Seeing Eye" (look on the back of your one dollar bill to begin to understand their influence in YOUR life), are political and religious chameleons. They are everywhere...there is power. They are the good guys AND the bad guys. The World War Two era is a prime example. The following leaders were members of the "Cult of the All-Seeing Eye" (Sabbatean/Frankists): Franklin D. Roosevelt; Winston Churchill; Adolph Hitler; Eugenio Pacelli (Pope Pius XII); Francisco Franco; Benito Mussolini; Hirohito and Mao Tse-Tung."

-----
As the definitive book 'Tragedy and Hope' shows, they have more than succeeded in taking over. Now it is time to expose these subversive methods.

edit on 5-9-2012 by R_Clark because: Grammar

edit on 5-9-2012 by R_Clark because: additional reference

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I made a thread yesterday about the pagan roots of the star of David. How the Rothschild's adopted it as their court of arms, and how they did so as a proclamation of their mastery of the occult. I described how it was used to worship in the ways of the pagan traditions for which God expressly forbid Jews, and all true believers. This very symbol and all the occult was what caused King Solomon to be punished for idolatry and so the Jewish people.

The responses I got from Jewish people ( I think they were) was that it didn't matter. They accept it as their symbol now. Even though it was introduced only 200 hundred years ago and made prevalent when Hitler put it on them to mark them.

Side note, The yellow six pointed star was used to give burnt offerings to Baal. The Jews were marked and then burned in mass....IMO they were offered as a sacrifice for worldly power.

edit on 5-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The point about the "Synagogue of Satan" in the 7 letters is that they are promoting persecution of Christians (by bringing them to the hostile attention of the authorities).
The only thing that Christians are told to do about them is not to be fearful about the persecution which they're promoting.

As for who they are- the answer has got to be found in the circumstances of John's time.
As we know from the stories in Acts, many synagogues had proselytes associated with them, Gentiles who were interested in what the Jewish religion was offerring.
I think the "not really Jews" are these proselytes. Not because they had completely taken over the synagogues, but because the proverbial "zeal of the convert" was indiucing them to take the lead in hostility towards the fellow-proselytes who had allowed themselves to be diverted towards the Chrsitian faith.
If you want to see equivalents in modern times, you need to look for circumstances of persecution, abetted by people who used to be fellow-religionists.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

See, that is EXACTLY my problem. I need to know who the SoS is because God states VERY PLAINLY in His Covenant with Abraham that any who oppose Israel are going to be royally screwed:

No, please read it again. It states that those who bless ABRAHAM...it doesn't address Israel.

Galatians 3:6-9: 'Consider Abraham: “He believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.” Understand, then, that those who believe are children of Abraham. The Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles (nations) by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.” So those who have faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

Paul is clearly stating that those who have faith and believe are blessed alongside Abraham. You are not distinguishing between those who do not have faith and those that do. 

]See what I mean? As Christians, we're supposed to do what we can to "bless" Israel, or be cursed by Almighty God

You are thinking of Genesis 27:29 in which Isaac gives his blessing to Jacob (Israel). By your above statement, I take it that you are referring to the country Israel. The Israel of God have their hearts circumcised by the Spirit, not circumcised by the written code. The last time that I checked, the vast majority in the country Israel are not circumcised by the Spirit. They disobey God's will to believe in His Son. The Israel of God do believe. Remember Romans 9 - not all Israel are Israel. There is only a remnant that have been shown mercy. 

Your views on the country Israel are because you think that God has regathered the "Jews" in the land. Yet scripture clearly states that Jesus is the shepherd which reunited both Houses of Israel and that we are to look towards New Jerusalem not the physical Jerusalem. You are expecting Jesus to come down and that the "Jews" will miraculously repent and accept Him as their Messiah because of the false viewpoint that Jews are the "chosen people" and that Zechariah(?) hasn't been fulfilled. The remnant and their descendants have accepted Jesus as the Messiah for 2,000 years! They are the Israel of God.

The synagogue of Satan are those who say that they are "Jews", but who are not. We know from scripture that "But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. (Romans 2:28-29)." Wouldn't this mean that the synagogue of Satan profess to believe in Christ Jesus, yet they LIE because their hearts have not been circumcised by the Spirit"?? 

But where do the Jews of Judaism come in? Look to the whore of Babylon, for she declares "I am NOT A WIDOW". The only group who runs our world media, film houses, publishing firms, world banking, law centres, trading organisations, the myth of "Judeo-Christianity", are Jews. They still claim to have a relationship with the Father. Nearly every highly placed person within these organisations identify themselves as Jews. Their Kabala and Babylonian Talmud permeate our psyches through their control of the systems. 

The tower of Babel;
Genesis 11:3-4 "They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

The Hebrew  word of "bricks" is lebenah, with a root of laban. Laban is the same word used for leprous which symbolises sin. "Bake them thoroughly" is fire when seen in the Hebrew. The tower at Babel was built upon people and their sins, fired bricks, as opposed to uncut stones of God. The tower was piled high to the heavens. Why does God have the 10 kings of the Sea Beast destroy Babylon in Revelation?  “For her sins have been heaped on one another up to the Heaven." - this is how Babel was built. Babylon means "confusion" and therefore the 10 kings of the "New World Order" must destroy the Whore of Babylon in order to complete their last attempt at rebuilding Babel which was united in "one language"...e.g. NO CONFUSION. We are seeing the stage set now - movements toward global banking, global government, global human rights, global religion, global everything....God is allowing Satan to accomplish this through the 10 kings of the Sea Beast. The 11th horn is rising fast and Babylon's false systems which kept us all in confusion is soon to fall. They are blatantly advertising that their "son of perdition" is soon to be upon us, and the satanic one world rule will be for him. We are living in the times of another Babel, but just as God came down to dismantle that one, He will come a last time, but this time to destroy all wickedness

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

The Jews who are not Jews are the Khazars of the now dis-established Khazaria.

The term Khazar means wanderer ... hence the wandering Jew.

Cosmic..

Not quite:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you call yourself a Jew but your white with blue eyes you ain't a Jew, you're a descendent of the Khazars, Arabs and Palestinians are Semites and they ain't white with blue eyes.

So Ashley D made a thread trying to debunk the Khazar roots of the Ashkenazi
well whoopti-doo, you can believe that little bit of gate-keeping or you can go do your own research.

Cosmic..

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Continued...

The best advice that I can give is this - love your enemies but not their evil. Shun it and obey God's commands and strengthen your faith in Jesus. The Sea Beast is a conglomeration of past empires - Rome, Babylon, Greece, Medes Persia - and therefore they all have a part in destroying Babylon so that their collective "god", the "son of perdition/destruction" is revealed. Discern between good fruit and bad fruit, not a label. Remember, those of God do right. Pray for our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, and continue to call them out of Babylon because it is going down in flames soon. Millions who are not used to suffering are going to suffer tremendously, and a lot of the suffering is going to come in our Christian communities because most have been deceived by the wolves within their own churches disguised as sheep preaching a gospel of disobedience. Why? Sin are the bricks of Babel.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

You seem to overlook the fact that Abraham broke the Covenant so all the promises that God made to him are null and void.

God and Abraham had made a covenant that Abraham and his descendants would serve God alone and that God would be their God. Abraham had asked God for clarification about the covenant and the one in question is found in Genesis 15. He and Sarah were childless and he had asked about the heir who would inherit his material possessions. God reinforced that He would give Abraham a son who would inherit the promise.

God promised that a stranger to the covenant would not inherit the promise. Furthermore, Abraham believed God, implying that he would continue to have sexual intercourse with his wife until she became pregnant with their own son who would then carry on the contract with God (Genesis 15: 1-7).

Since Genesis 15: 6 says that God counted Abraham as a righteous man because of his belief in the Word of God, we are really being told that Abraham had sworn agreement. Abraham asked God to sign the Covenant and God did so with a sacrifice of animals (Gen 15: 8 – 10).

When God had sworn that Abraham would bear a son, He meant that Abraham and Sarah would have a son.
Scriptures clearly state that Abraham obeyed the voice of his wife and not the Lord God who he had promised to obey. By doing so, he provoked God to anger.

Sarah’ s voice represented the practices of the ungodly devil worshippers of the day.

From the beginning of the Creation, God created one man for one woman. Jesus later reinforced this is His teachings.

God expected that Abraham would follow His teachings and example as a true worshiper.

Hagar was a descendant of Canaan the grandson of Noah. God had already sentenced Caanan’s descendants to total extermination

God reinforced that the covenant would be with Abraham’s son and rejected Ishmael as the one who would carry on this privileged relationship with God (Genesis 16: 6-20)

God circumcised Abraham in order to symbolically break the sexual connection with Hagar. Abraham and Sarah’s son would therefore emerge from a clean sexual union.

He clearly told Abraham that the Covenant was with his and Sarah’s offspring and not that of the Egyptian (Genesis 17: 19)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

No dice. God had Abraham set up the covenant ritual them placed Abraham in a sleep and God did the covenant procedures Himself alone. The significance of that was the covenant rested upon God's faithfulness alone, not Abraham's.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Everyone reading this post must watch this video: This is by Morris108 on youtube and he explains the fraudulence of stating that Being a Jew is a Race.. It is not: here is that link: www.youtube.com... Following that link there is another great link that explains the origins
of the word Jew, which is also merely a construction.. biblebelievers.org.au...

Also, anybody from anywhere can convert to Judaism.. and call themselves Jews and attempt to make claim to the bloodline of original Judeans, or Near Eastern Peoples- ANYBODY. Judaism is simply Talmudism and none of it follows The Laws of Moses; All of it is fraud; see the two links for more insight into this very disturbing subject:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

There is not a person in the whole English-speaking world today who regards a "Jew" as a "Judean" in the literal sense of the Word. That was the correct and only meaning of the word in the 18th century . . . (Facts Are Facts, by Benjamin H. Freedman, p. 15-21).

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Some would argue that the original Jews were black so that kind of leaves out 92% of modern day Jews. And there is no such thing as being genetically Jewish. Judaism is a religion not a race.

Exactly it is merely a Faith and Religion it is not at all a race.. here is a youtube video by Morris108 and in it he explains everything about who these people are.. www.youtube.com... Also, anybody from anywhere can convert to Judaism or Talmudism and then claim to be Jews from the Near East?? Give me a break, Modern Jews are merely converts who disliked Christianity in Eastern Europe or Turkey..

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If you really want to get technical there is no such thing as a "race" of people. In the sense that there are not different classes of humans based on genetics. We are all human. That's why when people hate on Jews it's not called racism but "anti-Semitism".

edit on 5-9-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Originally posted by mamabeth

I wondered about the same thing back in 1986.I am a christian
believer of Yeshua/Jesus and I support Israel.I would suggest
doing research on the differences between Torah jews and talmud
jews.

YEAH>> HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DISTIGUISH BETWEEN THE TWO??

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join