It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Christians must not discriminate against other fellow humans.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
4 UK citizens are attempting to voice their grievances in the European International Court for Human Rights. It is their right and choice, and the insignificant nobody me has no right to pass judgement on behalf of the court.

christians-take-discrimination-case s-to-europes-top-court

Christians take discrimination cases to Europe's top court
By Richard Allen Greene, CNN

Four British Christians urged Europe's top court Tuesday to rule that they faced discrimination because of their religious beliefs.

Two women accuse their employers of refusing to let them wear crosses openly at work.

Alongside them, a woman who declined to register gay civil partnerships and a man who did not want to give sex therapy to same-sex couples say they were unfairly dismissed from their jobs.

1. However, before we look at the splinter of our brother's eye, we should check out the beam in our own eye.

Our Messiah is all about mercy, compassion and love, never about hating your neighbour.

Let us christians show to the world what christians truly are, a reflection of our Messiah's teachings and his attitude towards the common people in life.

2. Homosexuality has a deeper root problem than the surface issues many are fighting now about. That root lays in WHY would such lifestyles be adopted by humans with the gift of free will in the first place?

This we must thoroughly comprehend from all angles and leave no stone unturned, so that we may reverse the course, and let all humanity knows the true joys of marriage and children, with our precious gift of life and love to weather the ups an downs that is common in the journey of all lifeforms.

BUT in the meantime, let us not alienate those whom had already adopted such lifestyle.

One of the reason why they are doing is only a reflection and fault of our society, in that we had not sought to understand them better as well as our failure to prove that heterosexuality is a better course for mankind, with divorces, unwed mothers, liberal sexuality, failed economy and opportunity for the institution of marriage to survive, selfishness, corruption, incompetences, etc, etc - our collective failure as a society.

They are who they are because of our failure as a society. If we fail to acknowledge this fault, we will never be able to correct them and reverse such a course that willl be detrimental to mankind's survival in the long run. Humans were not created to be robots or artificially created, but are to be fully conscious intelligent environmental beings.

We as a society had failed them before. We must no fail them now, by discriminating them and alienating them further from us, whom are only fellow humans.

Every human life is precious and means something special to another, and deserving of patience, tolerance, help, counselling, mercy, love and compassion, over and above our own percieved beliefs, the way true doctors would care nothing about a patient's differences or circumstances, except to help and heal him - the founthead of secularism.

2. Our common Creator had never sought for any symbol, except for the covenant of the foreskin. Nor had our Messiah, or prophet Muhammad.

Thus, let us not hold dear to works and dreams of man. Admire or applaud them, but they CANNOT be more important than life and one's true heart where our common Creator dwells in.

3. The ONLY LINE a christian, jew, muslim and all other mainstream faiths that worshipped our common Creator, and even for atheists as well, is to NEVER hurt or harm another human, for to do so would only be depriving ourselves of our gift of humanity, to become beasts, to be hunted down and destroyed.

We can defend ourselves and loved ones collectively when all other options failed, but we must never kill another fellow human in cold blood.

Let 'religion', which is only civilisational guides for the ethical progress and evolution for mankind, lead the way, and not be used instead to regress humanity back to the utilitarian jungles by the selfish and blind.......

edit on 4-9-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
s, flagg for some good posting on a good subject
the wording is beautiful...for raising social skills

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Your OP seems disingenuous...

While asking your brethren to accept All people, you then go on to show your true agenda by stating only then can those who dont see it your way be cured.

They are who they are because of our failure as a society. If we fail to acknowledge this fault, we will never be able to correct them and reverse such a course that willl be detrimental to mankind's survival in the long run.

Truth is champ, the only ones needing help are those trying to categorize everyone, which puts you at the front of the line...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
True Christians must not discriminate against other fellow humans.

As a 'false' Christian, I feel the discrimination from your title alone.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Truth is champ, the only ones needing help are those trying to categorize everyone, which puts you at the front of the line...

I would jump at the chance to disagree with my long time friend. However I read it the same way. The underlying overtones are there. I do applaud the lack of deceit in your message.

SnF
edit on 4-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The ONLY LINE a christian, jew, muslim and all other mainstream faiths that worshipped our common Creator, and even for atheists as well, is to NEVER hurt or harm another human, for to do so would only be depriving ourselves of our gift of humanity, to become beasts, to be hunted down and destroyed.

Since your calling yourself a Christian do some more research and you will find out Christians and Muslims do not worship the same creator.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Your OP seems disingenuous...

While asking your brethren to accept All people, you then go on to show your true agenda by stating only then can those who dont see it your way be cured.

They are who they are because of our failure as a society. If we fail to acknowledge this fault, we will never be able to correct them and reverse such a course that willl be detrimental to mankind's survival in the long run.

Lol you spotted that to.I'm going to have to agree with you on your above statement.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Don't get me wrong I acknowledge the good points.

Every human life is precious

This being the best.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thanks all for your replies.

I must admit I am not the best communicator, with the topmost ability to sway anyone, nor do I wish to, for each human has his/her own free will to choose which no mortal can take away, and may had been misunderstood, either unintentionally or willfully.

It doesn't matter, for I am only an insignificant nobody, here mainly to express my views as best as I can.

As for my view on homosexuality, honestly, it would not work in the long run for mankind, and survival of humanity is only my agenda. If that is wrong, than by all means, hang me, for extinction will only be for all in a matter of time after my insignificant death.

In the ancient days, when population was small, homosexuality was a grave problem. In the first century, at least homosexuality was regulated to only a partial problem to mankind's survival. But through our Messiah, it was treated with compassion and mercy, for none was turned away, but only counselled.

Today, as our world's population had grown, homosexuality only forms a minority, is no longer a threat to mankind. But if promoted and actively pursued, the way Lady Gaga is worshipped and followed, that growth may be a problem to our very survival.

Test tube babies and adoption is not the ethical answer. Atheists may not care, but ultimately, the end result would be robots as humanity. Today, we cry at the robotic corporation's attitude towards humanity, with their uncaring ways. It will be far worse in a world filled with robots, without the love and warmth of responsible heterosexuality and where humans are mass produced to fill the selfish needs. Think far.

I have no issues with gays today, for they are products of our society that had failed them, to show them a better way for evolution. No one can deny that WITHOUT children, mankind will end. Even atheist knows that. We and our past generations are responsible for that failure.

Thus my appeal to fellow christians not to discriminate against gays, for they are the products of our failure as a society, but help them instead to find joy and love with the gift of life, while at the same time, we tackle the homosexual issue honestly, to help mankind know the true joy and responsibilities of marriage and children, without force or threats, but by logic and reason, and never to leave anyone else, the few whom are different, behind as we progress and evolve.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The ENERGY within their message seems to resonate/vibrate that ALL* working towards a better way of existing should RECOGNIZE the CREATOR of ALL having an influence on ALL CREATOR CREATIONS and VARIOUS RELIGIOUS people. Once its recognized all ARE creations of the CREATOR and some are trying to find positive direction. Those seeking positive direction should not be looked upon negatively if they too are seeking a HIGHER POWER to guide them WHO MAY BE THE SAME BEING(S) JUST KNOW BY DIFFERENT names.

TRUE CHRISTIAN or just more AWARE/ENLIGHTENED human beings either way their tone seems to follow a positive path of LIGHT* THAT SHOULD/COULD/WOULD PREVENT much of the negative behavior demonstrated thru years of crusades and political wars.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 9/4/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Beside the gay issue, another issue with religious discrimination in the workplace is over perceived rights against the workload faced by others whom are not of religious faith.

Some would like sundays, saturdays or fridays off, depending on one's faith.

In the past, when religions were confined to landed boundary nations, it was not an issue, for most would have observed those same important days off.

However, as we progressed, emigration happens, and espacially where freedom of religion is practised, such days became a problem for employers and employees whom have different faiths on days when the workload may be high, and become a source of conflict.

Religion is NEVER about conflict, but peace. Those who practise conflict within societies are not true religious faithfuls, but only selfish individuals.

The whole purpose of having one day off in a week by our common Creator was so that humanity can rest and have time for themselves, families and congregation with societies.

It was easier when the world was largely agarian by nature. But as we progress, even to outer space, it became more difficult to shut down operations to meet mankind's needs. Should everyone takes off on sundays, the nation would shut down. What would happen to the astronauts and the ground crew on sundays?

Do remember, evil doers, crime, diseases,weather and nature has no specific off days.

Thus, we must never mis-interpretate that off day as being sunday, or saturday or friday. The whole purpose had been one day. In our day and age of modern communications, congregations can even be made 24/7, issues discussed and debated, and I doubt if a true pastor would deny the extra work daily to preach to his congregation on a daily basis, to serve a greater purpose - progress and evolution.

However, having said that, it would be best if employers can make arrangement such as manufacturing and service sectors gets a certain specific day so that more humans gets same day off that would not ensure a shut down, and schools release kids early on those days, so that all may have family time and enjoy the amenities of a nation. Nothing is impossible, only the will to do so, within control by humanity.
edit on 4-9-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
all i wana write is - YOU HAVE IT WRITTEN IN A BIBLE !!!! that the ultimate goal is to learn to forgive!!! yet all Christians do is attack!

Thats why i distance my self drom religions.

Judge your self before you cast a judgement on others should be a comandement!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Christian? What does that term mean? Christianity was hijacked by the Flavians.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
star and flag, for the principle.

We are ALL dong something, weather it be hidden or obvious, NONE of us are even anywhere NEAR to being perfect, so not one of us has a right to judge.

This is something I have been fighting about STRONGLY most of my life.

We are all the same in "sin".....

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
star and flag, for the principle.

We are ALL dong something, weather it be hidden or obvious, NONE of us are even anywhere NEAR to being perfect, so not one of us has a right to judge.

This is something I have been fighting about STRONGLY most of my life.

We are all the same in "sin".....

You may feel sin pulls you down to equalness but any God that I wish to encounter will not have the judgement, reprimand and imprisonment of sin.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LightBreeze

Well, that was satans idea, he said, if you throw me out, you have to throw them out too, for it to be fair (the humans) since you are a just God, so God thought of a way to get us out of that snare satan proposed, by offering up a sacrifice up for us to buy us back from that evil proposal, all we have to do is say, YES! Thank you!

Satan was the one comparing us to him and expecting us to suffer the same consequences as him, even though we were not in the same place of responsibility, God was the one that made us a loophole out of that snare, cause he loves us.

An analogy would kind of be like, say, I got super drunk, and cheated on my husband, but I didn't know what I was doing..... my husband if he knows me, would be able to forgive me, he wouldn't want or need to forgive the disgusting pig who knew very well, and was sober and took advantage of the drunk wife....

Something like that happened to my friend, her husband was drunk, and this skank got into their bed and was trying to make him get jiggy in the dark, the wife caught her, and forgave the husband, but the skank can go to H-E double hockey sticks if you ask me!

It is all about willfully hurting others as opposed to unintentionally being a dummy once and a while....

We all do stupid things, but the majority of us don't do it intentionaly or to be hurtful......

That is the difference..

make sense???

edit on 4-9-2012 by mellisamouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

SeekerofTruth101,

Try as I might, I can't really find anything wrong with your statement.

It's actually quite rare for me to meet a fellow Christian's post and to also be pleased with it.

And to the poster that attempted to say that SeekerofTruth101 is not a Christian because he mentioned Islam...

he never said that Islam worships the same, our God. He only intended to say that if one respects their current religion, the tenets of which are generally peaceful (except for some exceptions in some religions, which is not the debate here), that they would be true to their religion as much as possible and learn to love and forgive - which is the basis especially for Christianity and is included as a tenet in most of the other religions.

He is appealing to peoples' humanity and being loving instead of attempting to cause strife and debate. Do you also not have the subtlety and the wisdom to see this?

Paul didn't walk into Rome throwing a fit. When he arrived at Rome he noticed all their sculptures and their pagan system; he noticed one particular sculpture which had an inscription "TO THE UNKNOWN GOD".

Then later Paul, when addressing the Romans, said that HE KNOWS that God to which that particular piece of work was dedicated and he preached that God to them.

The whole point is that people are where they are and it is society's fault (we all have our responsibility, even if it is only a little bit) that people have become the way they are. Some of us were stronger; actually, more accurately, some of us were given grace, and yet at the same time, the responsibility to love others - because no one should claim that they are above and beyond all temptation and foolishness; but rather that we HAVE FACED IT AND HE HELPED US TO OVERCOME IT SO THAT WE COULD UNDERSTAND AND LOVE OTHERS IN HIS NAME, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Did Jesus Christ say, "Lord, punish them for striking me and for demeaning me and for gambling for my clothing and for destroying my people! I hate them! Why am I suffering when I have done nothing wrong! How could you possibly love me God if you're doing this to ME!!!!!"

No. He didn't.

He said, "Father forgive them for they KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO."

That is the point of SeekerofTruth101's post. Open your eyes and your ears and most of all your heart.

top topics

join