It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is The Nature of the Universe?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Can you break down that wall of text into bite-size chunks? I'm having some difficulty swallowing that steak whole...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Gnobody

That's pretty much it. To experience itself. It wants to see what the possibilities of free will can bring about...it wants to experience free will by giving pieces of itself a mind of their own and letting them go play...

I agree, and through us (pieces of itself) it gains knowledge, knowledge of 'good', of 'evil', of above, of below...

I consider the 'Gods' to be part of this universe or nature that yearns to know itself....

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Sorry about that. The concept is that for the things I have described to do and be what they are....there must be a Larger System at work than just One Universal Reality.

Even the Concept that Mass is what Creates Gravity which is an expression of One Dimensionality...and the Particles in an Atom and specifically the Atoms Nucleus which has Protons and with the exception of Hydrogen...Neutrons...these two particles...Protons and Neutrons which together determine an Atoms Relative Mass...and are responsible for Creating Gravitational Effect...as well as determining how much a person weighs on Earth or the Moon or any other Celestial Body...are comprised of even smaller particles.

These are QUANTUM PARTICLES and a Proton and Neutron are completely made up of these Quantum Particles such as Quarks, Gluons, Leptons, Bosons, Mesons...etc...and there are various forms of these Quantum Particles such as a Quark has Up, Down, Charmed, Strange...etc..

The strange part is that all these Quantum Particles and there are Anti Particle Versions also....are capable such as a Quark...of existing in and out of our UNIVERSAL REALITY! They actual Blink in and Out of EXISTENCE!

This shows that there is most likely a MULTIVERSE in play and there are INFINITE VERSIONS OF YOU AND ME. Continued...Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Continued....now in a Multiverse I will have to use an analogy. Imagine that the Multiverse is a Forest with INFINITE NUMBER OF TREES. Each Tree has an INFINITE NUMBER OF BRANCHES.

Our Universe is One Branch on one TREE within this Multiverse or Forest of Infinite Numbers of Trees. But first lets look at OUR TREE and OUR BRANCH which this branch represents our Universal Reality. Every other Branch on our Tree is an Alternate Universal Reality that is Divergent from every other Branch. This means that all the Infinite Universal Realities on our Tree are Infinite Versions of our Universal Reality and have the same Physics and same Space/Time Geometry. But each Branch or Divergent Universe is different to an extent as every possibility must be allowed to exist via the MATH so there is a version of me that is typing this now and a version that went to bed. Thus every possible CHOICE or Probability based on Cause and effect is existing as a Branch or Divergent Universal Reality on OUR TREE.

Now each of the OTHER TREES have Universal Realities and have Branches of Divergent Versions just as out tree has...it is just that EACH TREE IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT IN IT'S PHYSICS AND GEOMETRY that some Trees are Universal States that are so Alien in Nature to us we would not be able to exist there or Understand what may be something other than Physics or Space/Time Geometry as we know it.

Each Tree in this Infinite Forest of Infinite Trees or Universal Realities exists within each Tree an Infinite number of Branches for each Tree that is each unto itself a Universal reality that is Divergent from each of the branches on it's own tree.

This is why I have stated that the system is So Grand in it's conceptual Reality and the Quantum Particles that Make Up our Protons and Neutrons exchange existence with other protons and Neutrons but ONLY BETWEEN THE INFINITE VERSIONS OF DIVERGENT UNIVERSAL REALITIES WITHIN OUR TREE OR BETWEEN EACH BRANCH IN OUR TREE.

Quarks exist at a numerical Maximum and to a numerical minimum in each Proton or Neutron...they can exist at an number at or in between this minimum or maximum and will blink IN AND OUT OF OUR UNIVERSAL REALITIES EXISTENCE. They can never be more or less than these minimums or maximums so I believe that they change existence based on PROBABILITY. If you drive to work on the same road and nothing odd occurs...the Quarks existing in your Protons and Neutrons are at or close to Minimum. If a truck turns over...Quarks begin to increase in number within your Protons and neutrons...if you have to change routes...still more exist...if you stop for coffee and meat you future spouse...QUARKS BLINK INTO EXISTENCE IN YOUR PROTONS AND NEUTRONS AT OR NEAR MAXIMUM. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
That´s an easy one. The answer is 42.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Random.....

Mickierocksman

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
What is seen is nature (mother nature).
What sees nature is the father.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Care to elaborate?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Gravity is what controls the vibrations of the subatomic particles on the weak field, and the rate of vibrations allows different weak fields to overlap...as in, dimensions existing within the particles of one another. I came to the realization that fire is a threshold to a higher dimension, because the hot flames and burning matter were all evidence of a vibration so great, this plane cannot withstand it.

Does this make sense?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Nature answers the question "what" something is. The simple answer to your question would be matter.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Theophorus

Hardly. "What" something is is not the same as the "nature" of that something. You can say something is a liquid, but what's the nature of a liquid? Water, acid, chlorine, and milk are all liquids, yet they have different properties, and hence, different natures.

There's such a thing as oversimplifying. Never simplify to the point that the meaning is lost.

And a post I put on another thread, in response to a comment on giving and receiving:

Giving and receiving are similar to black and white.

Without white, black has no name. Without black, white has no name. In order to give, you must also receive, and vice versa. Someone had to give to you in order for you to give. You had to receive that in order to give it. You had to give in order for the next person to receive, and they had to receive it in order to give it to their friend as well.

There can be no giving without receiving There can be no receiving without giving.

In this business of labeling, dividing, uniting and conquering, we have forgotten that it takes one to be the other, and that neither can exist without the fire. Without water, that fire has no wood to feed it. Without the fire of the sun, the water has no way to go into the sky, and then fall to nourish the plants below, giving that fire food. The axe is made from metal, which is gotten by technology, which was designed from a blueprint on paper from a tree that was felled by another axe. And that wood needs the axe, because that axe is giving the wood to other things that also need to live.

There is no giving without receiving, and no receiving without giving. This is why I have great respect for the circle, because all of life is truly one great cycle comprised of many smaller cycles and feed one another and feed from one another. That is the genius of the universe. That is the nature of the universe.

edit on 2-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Gravity is what controls the vibrations of the subatomic particles on the weak field, and the rate of vibrations allows different weak fields to overlap...as in, dimensions existing within the particles of one another. I came to the realization that fire is a threshold to a higher dimension, because the hot flames and burning matter were all evidence of a vibration so great, this plane cannot withstand it.

Does this make sense?

Even though Gravity is Known as the Weak Force and anything that is EM or Electromagnetic is considered the STRONG FORCE....the EM statement is true but the Gravity Statement although a Good Analogy is inaccurate as Gravity is not a FORCE it is an EXPRESSION OF SPACE/TIME GEOMETRY.

Vibrationary States or Particle Harmonics is consistent with the effect of an exterior Force or Particle Interaction upon either the Electron Orbits of a Atom's Nucleus or the Effect that Gravity which is unto itself a Dimensional State...ONE DIMENSIONAL OR A SINGULARITY...which is interconnective to all other Dimensional States within our Universal Reality as well as connected to each of the other INFINITE NUMERICALLY Divergent Universal States of Alternate Realities within our TREE or GROUP.

Everything in our Universal Reality has a Vibrationary State which is TEMPORAL in it's nature. It also has a Vibrationary State which can be driven by direct Physical Interaction...thus Kinetic Force and this Vibrationary State exists whether it can be heard or not. Then we have the REALITY that NOTHING ACTUALLY TOUCHES ANYTHING ELSE IN OUR UNIVERSAL REALITY! When my finger strikes a key on my Laptops Keypad...the Atoms that makeup my finger tips and the atoms that makeup the Keys whether in elemental or Molecular Configuration are surrounded bu Orbiting Quantum Particles called Electrons. These Electrons exist as Both a Particle and Wave and have specific Orbital Rules which allow for Chemical Reactions or not. The Electrons are NEGATIVELY CHARGED...the Atoms Nucleus has an equal number of Protons for Electrons with Neutrons being a Neutrally Charged Particle. Thus the Electron Orbiting my Finger Tips and the Keys on my Computers Keyboard REPEL EACH OTHER AND MY FINGER TIPS NEVER TOUCH THE KEYS AS THE ELECTRONS REPEL THEM FROM DOING SO. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

From what I can tell it appears friendly and wants to share.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I just posted this exact thing in another thread on BTS.

Anyway, William S. Burroughs had written.

"This is a war universe. War all the time. That is its nature. There may be other universes based on all sorts of other principles, but ours seems to be based on war and games. All games are basically hostile. Winners and losers. We see them all around us: the winners and the losers. The losers can oftentimes become winners, and the winners can very easily become losers."

I think it is pretty cool. One could easily take it the wrong way though.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by djr33222

War is not natural. War is the act of taking more than you give. Like eating more than your fill. War is what humans create, because they're afraid of giving. They want to take, take, take...because our leaders have convinced us that to not take is to fall behind.

The nature of the universe is war? If that's the case, we would't be here right now. I am sitting at a desk made from a tree that grew perfectly natural in a forest somewhere. If the nature of universe is war, it should be disintegrating right now, even as I type this. The fact is, the atoms are perfectly balanced, so the desk remains solid. The particles dance together in perfect harmony, allowing me to rest my arms on the desk as I type.

War doesn't do that. War takes one thing and turns it into another, bypassing the course of nature. Should I throw this desk in a bonfire, that is war. Should this desk grow warped while sitting in a rainforest somewhere, that's entropy. The nature of the universe is to change and grow, yes...but not like war. War doesn't grow. War provides the opportunity to grow, but war itself destroys what is to create what might be.

The universe is not war. The universe is change. Speaking of which, how about this: thought requires change within the mind. If "God" is omniscient, that means no change in thought is required. Everything that will ever be is already there. There's no reason to change something that is everything. So if that's the case, how can "God" think? That requires change. All-being is unchanging, because any change has already been completed before it began. Which means every line about thinking or changing his mind is false, right?

Just food for thought.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone who posted your opinion. It is deeply appreciated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join