It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dammit! Time travel AGAIN!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by wylekat

This thread is so amazing because i thought i was going crazy.

Coming soon.
Frequencie ' 372 ' ...The many 'YOUssss'

coming september 5th to a forum near you.

What made you want to post that? You didn't even read my pm to you as of yet.

The many youz

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by wylekat

This thread is so amazing because i thought i was going crazy.

Coming soon.
Frequencie ' 372 ' ...The many 'YOUssss'

coming september 5th to a forum near you.

What made you want to post that? You didn't even read my pm to you as of yet.

The many youz

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Somebody posted in " it's that time of the month already" :

Your getting your girl feelings all messed up , somebody once told me women are chemically imbalanced.

At least this is better than your other threads about shadow people in your room or being really extra close to an E.T.

You should try to relax and not let things like this bother you, there is probably legitimate reasons why you may have missed your girlfriend not parallel universes or time jumps

Just hang in there and try not to let things like this drive you crazy.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hey OP,

Check this thread out...www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is many good stories, very similar to yours...I think that thread is one of the best. Personally, I believe there is no short supply of weird in this world.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
Hey OP,

Check this thread out...www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is many good stories, very similar to yours...I think that thread is one of the best. Personally, I believe there is no short supply of weird in this world.

Good read. Now... it seems the people in the couple of stories I read had *one* incident. I keep having them. They seem to be random- but are always preceded by a flash of light. I saw one 5 minutes ago... so something else is going to happen at some point. Probably end up in the freaking 1800s in my underoos at this point.
The events happen at random times, after the flash, so it's impossible to pinpoint a "when", and I am unsure how to record anything when we'll both be in bed. I sleep anywhere from light to so heavy, I can be poked and shook and not wake up.

All I can seem to do is document this nonsense till it either stops, or reality ceases to exist, or I do, or whatever. or I end up n Norway in 1912, and send myself a letter, knowing the internet would pick up the story. *snicker*.

Ah... ya gotta laugh... or end up in the fetal position in the corner.... *heads off to bed*
edit on 31-8-2012 by wylekat because: ZZZZ

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
It could be

1G/F lying.

2 Memory problem, like for example you were walking down that one road, but then at some point you took a different route without remembering. But as soon as you got back to the original road you were before you regained consciousness again. So your brain, or "you", thought you were taking the same road this whole time without even noticing what you actually did moments before.

3 At that moment You and your girlfriend, at the SAME TIME, were concentrated, or "deep thinking", in something else that your brain totally ignored the world around you. So when the 2 of you walked passed each other you have guys have absolutely no memory about it because your brain ignored those moments of recognition.

4 Your not telling us the whole truth.

5 Going through a specific time warp , which you will get used to after a few times or more. Depends how well you are to adapt.

I say go through hypnosis or something to see if you can remember lost thoughts about that night. or other days you had this kind of thing happen.
experiment with yourself but nothing extravagantic yet because it could be dangerous.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

1800's, well as long you dont end up in Berlin on May 2nd of 1945 you should be fine

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I have had many of these experiences, very few on a personal level, yet many more on a wide scale level.....

Let me know if any of this synchronizes with you....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
Basically we're facing two alternatives here.

1) You did experience a time-space slip, were somehow beamed into the 5th dimension through a hyperlfuxed shufflepuckwhatchammacallitvortex and this somehow lead to you missing your girlfriend.

2) Your girlfriend is messing with your head.

I don't need to elaborate on the statistical probabilities for 1) and 2), do I ?

I am going start a petition so that this word is officially recognised as a word in the dictionary.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

seen that story before somewhere. Timetravellers mabey or something else, possibly holograms.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Thank you OP for sharing that - I had a number of these events happening to me in my youth and some as an adult. I have seriously questioned my own sanity when these events happens but something tells me there is something else a foot. I honestly do not believe it is supernatural and not sure about 'other dimensional' (as in a completely different realm) but I guess that depends on how you view 'other dimensions'.

To my understanding it has very much to do with how our minds chose to register and ignore our environment at any which time. (this is just a lose theory of my own and I have no proof of this at all in support of my ideas). If we combine this fact of selective registry of sensory input with the idea that our minds co-create reality and affect how matter behaves. I.e the idea that some suggest the double slit experiment amongst other experiments hint at then in combination they would answer why these kinds of events occur.

So as supposed to actually moving into different dimensions (i.e physically moving from one place to another) your mind somehow wanders into a different registry mode where it no longer registers the same reality as in this case your girlfriend. What follows is the events as they would happen as seen by your mind in this new mode. Since you are no longer co-creating reality with your girl friend based on the same 'call it frequency if you like' you are basically becoming invisible to one another. You could literally stand next to one another and never see the other person.This because your mind is not set to acknowledge events in the other mode/frequency. ( I say this because when I was younger all through my early teens I used to be able to creep up and stand right next to someone and they would never see me until i actually reached out to touch them, I seem to remember once or twice I was standing right in front of my friend at the bus stop and still wasn't recognized. )

I also believe this ability for the mind to work at different frame rates or frequency can cause what we call time slips where we appear to arrive at a place impossibly fast or much later than expected.

The fact that the third party shop keeper registered your passing in a completely different sequence than either of you kind of supports this idea. His mind was registering at a different frequency to both of you.

I hope this makes a little sense.

I am not saying that any number of other things could not have caused this like insanity, zooming out, lying girl friend and what ever else people in here have suggested. I am just bringing another way to view what happened. In the end i truly believe that you know what happened, trust your gut feeling. The best way to investigate in my view is to write it down much in the same way some do with dreams and see if you can find a pattern as to when, what and how it happens. For instance is it always Thursday? Always when you are hungry? Always a certain time of the day, or when you are walking as supposed to driving or taking a bus. Do you notice any particular sensations when it happens? How do you feel when you recognize it has happened again?

much love

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

LOL
Was Mr.Christmas involved in all this ? I told him last year - and everytime I managed to get him -
stop coming down those chimneys, and in the dark - you're scaring the kids !

He wouldnt beleive it ..I guess he is haunting your alleyways again

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
Maybe your g/f is having an affair with the shopkeeper and they are messing with your head.

Or the guy in the car who gave you the charger......

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
TO say she's cheating on me is about as absurd as my cat suddenly standing on his hind legs and singing like Tom Jones.

I have never met a person in a relationship (a one where they are happy) and admit it is even possible for their other to do things behind their back.
until they find out...hense why such events cause such massive rage and at times even someone dying...because it is such a shock, a complete reality warp.

Not saying this is the case mind you..just commenting on a unhealthy view you hold which is more interesting than the rather confusing account your giving. She is human, humans can do this. it doesn't take weeks, days, or even hours to cheat on you..its a human fallacy, a biological draw that even the most pure are tempted and often fall into...keep your eyes open and your mind understanding that you can only trust yourself in such things..not that a person doesn't truely love you even if they do fall into that bio-trap, just people are indeed instinctual animals that react verses act
Never let your emotional state be dependent on the actions of another.

Now, about your story. I would say question her a bit more..accept what she is saying as what she will relay to you, but remain skeptical..if she is doing things behind your back and saying some crappy lies, then at least your becoming aware verses starting to get all goofy with thinking the universe is bending verses the most common occurrence of your girl simply not letting you in on the entire truth.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by felixjames20
Dont listen to that MELLISSAMOUSE loony, pure insanity. All posts about time jumps, days feeling like weeks, countries changing position.....absolute idiot

Oh I never knew someone who has been here for a tad over a month was the new board authority.

Yes, just tell people to close their minds completely, and don't even LOOK at anything out of the norm, especially since.....it's just in MY head right??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Not EVERYONE though my friend.... I have had some wallops of temptations even when I was single, and would take the bait...

I didn't want to cheat MYSELF either....

Real love is rare, something I waited and waited for when single, turning all else down, and something I would NEVER betray!

some of my girlfriends have been flabbergasted by the offers I have turned down... and even temptations which are secret or only in my head, I cool out in my mind with logic as quickly as possible as to not ruin my life or my soul.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by welshreduk

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
Basically we're facing two alternatives here.

1) You did experience a time-space slip, were somehow beamed into the 5th dimension through a hyperlfuxed shufflepuckwhatchammacallitvortex and this somehow lead to you missing your girlfriend.

2) Your girlfriend is messing with your head.

I don't need to elaborate on the statistical probabilities for 1) and 2), do I ?

I am going start a petition so that this word is officially recognised as a word in the dictionary.

I agree, consider me in! lol.... awesome....

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is the most obvious thing that comes to my mind.

Texting while walking. (Which you seem to be admitting to.) Simply not paying attention to surroundings. You probably walked by thumbing your text and looking at the little screen while she walked by looking at her phone waiting for your reply.

At least it's better than texting while driving.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Maybe you both had a blackout. It is possible.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join