It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dammit! Time travel AGAIN!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
I dunno last time I had a girlfriend who was capable of manipulating time some how (cause things weren't adding up in my book) it turned out she was seeing someone else and our relationship didn't last much longer. Watch out dude. as a friend, be receptive to the idea that maybe she's up to something shady.

It's not her manipulating time, tho. This is either mutual or *I* am doing it. Please read my other post about similar. And the posts about the other weird crap I have experienced. And I know you mean well... You'd have to know her to understand why I cant even conceive the idea. Not to mention.... I'd know. Oh boy, WOULD I KNOW. Been there, done that so many times, I could write a "for dummies" guide.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

1 is a hell of a lot likelier than 2. Trust me. Because I can trust her implicitly. I HAVE been able to trust her implicitly.

Isn't that what Cesar said about Brutus ?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

My g/f went back after work after we about broke our necks getting BACK to the 7-11 for a quick lunch.

I have a question...if you were having lunch at the 7/11...why did your girlfriend not just wait for you there instead of walking all the way back to the house???

Does she usually walk to meet you and then walk back to the 7/11??? I can see that happening so you have more time to talk during her break, but just curious if this is typical behavior or if she usually waits for you.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I am still trying to figure out when we'd have crossed paths. I want to say it'd be before the store (After the store for me). We both had to wait to cross streets (about 1 min or so), and then, after I go around the corner, it's all straight shot. I can almost *see* her work at that point.

When she gets home, we're having a long talk about this. I think a talk with the manager of that store is needed as well.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

OK OK OK, you obviously believe this is happening to you and your gf is not cheating etc etc etc.

So you want a way of measuring this yes? OK, I have a few ways for you....granted you dont have a tricoder but you do have a mobile phone yes???

So you do this,

Firstly: When you leave the house etc put the stop watch on, this will time exactly how long it takes you to get around. Secondly: install a tracker on your phone, if you get a good one it will tell you everywhere you have been and at what time etc etc. Thirdly: If you smoke any weed id stop that :-) Forth: Send a txt to someone evertime you leave to go somewhere and when you arrive, that way you txt messages will have time stamps.... surly this should be enough .......

oh i forgot another one..... get one of those stepper calculators...the ones that calculate how many steps you have taked.....so i you go on one of your time travel and make a 1hr trip in 10 mins then at least you can see how many steps you took, and then go back and do the same trip and see if the number of steps adds up...

does this help???

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by wylekat

My g/f went back after work after we about broke our necks getting BACK to the 7-11 for a quick lunch.

I have a question...if you were having lunch at the 7/11...why did your girlfriend not just wait for you there instead of walking all the way back to the house???

Does she usually walk to meet you and then walk back to the 7/11??? I can see that happening so you have more time to talk during her break, but just curious if this is typical behavior or if she usually waits for you.

She got extra lunch time today. Place she works for is a small vet clinic- and they do send her on long lunches (so they dont have to pay as much *grumble*). She couldnt get ahold of me- and all I got was "Heading for lunch". Usually, that means Chicken place.

STILL! We should have run into each other! There's no place to go.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I am still trying to figure out when we'd have crossed paths. I want to say it'd be before the store (After the store for me). We both had to wait to cross streets (about 1 min or so), and then, after I go around the corner, it's all straight shot. I can almost *see* her work at that point.

When she gets home, we're having a long talk about this. I think a talk with the manager of that store is needed as well.

How often do you guys do this where you meet each other for lunch and walk towards each other?

If you have done it before, where have you met previous times?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by felixjames20
reply to post by wylekat

OK OK OK, you obviously believe this is happening to you and your gf is not cheating etc etc etc.

So you want a way of measuring this yes? OK, I have a few ways for you....granted you dont have a tricoder but you do have a mobile phone yes???

So you do this,

Firstly: When you leave the house etc put the stop watch on, this will time exactly how long it takes you to get around. Secondly: install a tracker on your phone, if you get a good one it will tell you everywhere you have been and at what time etc etc. Thirdly: If you smoke any weed id stop that :-) Forth: Send a txt to someone evertime you leave to go somewhere and when you arrive, that way you txt messages will have time stamps.... surly this should be enough .......

oh i forgot another one..... get one of those stepper calculators...the ones that calculate how many steps you have taked.....so i you go on one of your time travel and make a 1hr trip in 10 mins then at least you can see how many steps you took, and then go back and do the same trip and see if the number of steps adds up...

does this help???
Yes it does. Cheap pedometers can be had for $1 at the store across the street, I think I have a stopwatch on the phone *checks* Yup. Weed? Strongest drugs I do is Ibuprofen. I had painkillers once when my wisdom teeth came out, and that was by far the most horrific lost 2 weeks I ever had. The texts... We have only so many minutes (tracphones! Hoo. Ray.), That'll burn minutes we currently cannot afford.

I did see some sort of cellphone tracking device on Google or something. Neither phone is app capable (I know. Boo! Hiss!), but I will find a workaround.

I'll get to the bottom of this till we both end up either in the past, or the future.
Or get run over by a Delorian.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

This thread is so amazing because i thought i was going crazy.

Coming soon.
Frequencie ' 372 ' ...The many 'YOUssss'

coming september 5th to a forum near you.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Try this

www.followus.co.uk...

Any if you do end up in the past remember the lottery numbers

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
often do you guys do this where you meet each other for lunch and walk towards each other?

If you have done it before, where have you met previous times?

Usually, I go meet her, since she doesnt get but an hour (and it gets burned up walking to lunch). We go down the street, eat at either the chicken place or Booger King, wander back to her work, I go home. This is when I do not have class. When she's off and I am at school, she runs my lunch out to me. That's when school has buried me to my neck in cgi assignments, or some such. When she brings her lunch with her, we trot next door where the school has an annex and picnic tables, and eat there.

When it rains around lunch time, it all goes to hell.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by felixjames20
reply to post by wylekat

Try this

www.followus.co.uk...

Any if you do end up in the past remember the lottery numbers

What- you gotta tell me this?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'll be honest man. I lean towards believing that you had an experience because I too had something similar happen that I can't quite explain. I'll be sure to post it as soon as I can start offering new threads. Now something to also think about is that it's amazing what the brain will ignore when it is pre-occupied. There was a show on Discovery about this with people changing hats, adding eyepatches, etc etc. Perhaps you simply missed one another without even noticing. This is a possibility however unlikely.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

1 is a hell of a lot likelier than 2. Trust me. Because I can trust her implicitly. I HAVE been able to trust her implicitly.

Isn't that what Cesar said about Brutus ?

yeah- but they werent kissing and messing up the blankets and cuddling, were they?

I could tell if she was. I was able to with previous ones- and I dont even get a hint of that happening with her.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I don't know man...it's hard to say what exactly happened.

I do believe it is possible that the two of you just walked passed each other without noticing. Especially if you/her were looking at your phone, waving to a friend, in deep thought over something.

It seems like it is driving you crazy...but I have no experience in time slips or anything like that...so I can't help you out with that aspect.

Good luck...don't let it overcome you.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Your girlfriend is a reptilian. She didn't have on the face that you are accustomed to. You walked right by her and didn't recognize her. tell her to pick a hologram and stick with iit so you can avoid all this confusion.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by powerdrone

Kinda hard to miss her- in not noticing her, I'd have walked right into her (She was wearing a BRIGHT turquoise scrub shirt and pants). The sidewalk is not all that big. I also have to keep, for lack of any better term, a *vigilant* eye of my surroundings, since the *insert swear words here* who drive think pedestrians wear targets with point values. There's a LOT of fist shaking, swearing, cursing, ect by people who walk, and at the imbeciles who (think they) drive. And a lot of people who are run over, too. Just because they didnt watch everything going on around them. Or couldnt.

And besides... this was mutual. That's just weird.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by wylekat

I don't know man...it's hard to say what exactly happened.

I do believe it is possible that the two of you just walked passed each other without noticing. Especially if you/her were looking at your phone, waving to a friend, in deep thought over something.

It seems like it is driving you crazy...but I have no experience in time slips or anything like that...so I can't help you out with that aspect.

Good luck...don't let it overcome you.

Well, it keeps happening. The time weirdness- not us plowing thru each other like we didnt exist. I feel I am generating or somehow causing it. I see a flash, and then, crap begins to happen. Usually, one crap per flash.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well, we did a timeline.. And well- right at 12:48- we should have met up the road. BTW- I looked her in the eye and told her about some of the "accusations". Direct look.

And to really the hell wonder what is going on... I get 250 min monthly on my tracphone. I bought 60... and after calculation (and finding out exactly how long my rant on the phone was), I somehow got 198 minutes out of a 60 min phone card. My end balance after a 4 min call is 444.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

And in an alternate reality you are equally confused talking about time slips when you are just slipping into almost identical realities except for tiny little differences. The answer could be your alternate reality self left the house at a slightly different time. I wouldn't be surprised if your alternate reality self was complaining that he's not getting all the minutes he paid for. He might be thinking he's losing his mind. It all makes sense to me. I decided if I don't like certain things about the reality I'm in, I can try to change things. I'm having some success.

If you think you are confused, well so is my iPad. It showed this thread was 6 pages long before something corrected. It's not the first thread that keeps changing the number of pages for how long it is. I suppose other people may have seen ths glitch but it's something I never reported. I was thinking, what if the alternate reality had this thread at 6 pages instead of two? If time is looping on us, maybe we are caught in time loops and glitches are popping up in a much bigger time loop.

Another possibility is that this is all like real life virtual reality and your real body is in a coma recovering from an accident. This virtual reality may be experiencing a few glitches. That makes me wonder too.
edit on 31/8/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join