It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dammit! Time travel AGAIN!!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I hate when that happens. Once I ended up in the 1920's and they had no frigging Internet..(!).

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

"Ever driven home and had no memory of the drive or how you got there?"

No. I am not being a jerk- but no. Even when I was so distressed, I was actually leaving spittle on the windshield from the absolute extreme upset I was experiencing that I was screaming bloody murder (thank you, christian church), I was able to drive home and remember everything. Unfortunately. Closest I *ever* got was when I was doing a 14 hour drive, and I had a lil nap. At 70 mph. I woke up for a LONG time after that.
edit on 8-9-2012 by wylekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

any more time slips since? you said somewhere im this thread that you had just had another flash...anything happen?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
ive had an experience where at one house i met up with some mormons. And when i went walking back to my house minutes later, i saw one of the same people i had just met but with a different person walking up the block. Something is happening on this planet for sure and my experience was around last winter-spring.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

So did she confess to cheating with the shopkeep yet...? Or are you still convinced you lost your mind

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
hey, it seems you got a lot of negative comments here, i'm sorry about that. A similar thing just happened with me and my girlfriend.

see here

He's not crazy. This can and does happen. We're calling it "gained time" on my thread. Don't know what it is yet, but boy has the related research been fascinating.

You mentioned other similar incidents happening to you, do you have them recorded on threads? Could you post some links?

ha, quipu! recorded on threads, lol...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
There are many possibilities as anyone can't tell exactly about it.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
Basically we're facing two alternatives here.

1) You did experience a time-space slip, were somehow beamed into the 5th dimension through a hyperlfuxed shufflepuckwhatchammacallitvortex and this somehow lead to you missing your girlfriend.

2) Your girlfriend is messing with your head.

I don't need to elaborate on the statistical probabilities for 1) and 2), do I ?

Going with choice number one here. At least for hopes sake but in all seriousness I've done something quite similar relatively recently.

Odd question here really but do you remember any strange tastes in your mouth after the experience. Primarily something worth noting, atypical, something that you WOULD remember.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Maybe you were to busy messaging each other and missed each other by a millisecond or two? Good thread OP! SnF if i could!

edit on 30-1-2013 by seabiscuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Watch out for Predestination.
The Three Degrees of Predestination

you will have to at the same time both change the history of the universe and not change it.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I am not going to add my own experiences to yours...they are irrelevant to this discussion - but I am going to share the very strong impression I have been left with:
Time is not linear. We are.
I don't know how that works, or why we sometimes seem to slip off the "linear pathway" but when we do, odd phenomena occur. It has happened to me so many times that I have stopped trying to make sense of it, and now just try to accept it.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I once travelled from Samoa to Tonga, where the time difference is 24 hours due to them being opposite sides of the international date line.

It was quite handy as I got alot of work done tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Not saying that I believe she is cheating on you but you want us to believe couples that live together don't cheat?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join