It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dammit! Time travel AGAIN!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pauljs75
This is the most obvious thing that comes to my mind.

Texting while walking. (Which you seem to be admitting to.) Simply not paying attention to surroundings. You probably walked by thumbing your text and looking at the little screen while she walked by looking at her phone waiting for your reply.

At least it's better than texting while driving.

Thats like the lady who was texting and fell into the wishing well at the mall.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I time travel alot. I wake up in the morning, put my watch on and jog around awhile. Time traveling. Try it, it's great, anyone can do it.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I had a strange incident a couple of months ago that you can read about here: Possible Time Slip

I will probably never figure out what happened, but I still ponder upon it.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by felixjames20

You might want to brush up on the T&C before taking part in discussions. Specifically on manners and decorum. Personal attacks, and name calling isn't very civil discussion. smh

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
I think, at this point, we are all impressed that you even have a girlfriend!

Just kidding, but I don't buy the time skip idea.
edit on 31-8-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

Its a "timeslip" and you wouldn't believe it until you experience it!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Temporarily closed to allow members to read the following:

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Reopening, but please consider this a final warning.
Further rude remarks may result in a temporary Posting Ban.

edit on Sun Sep 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Wow. I didnt check it (due to life and other things) since yesterday afternoon. Was the stuff that bad?? The insinuations she's cheating on me were an eye opener all their own (and for her, a darn good laugh). Turns out, she's been sleeping with my cat and her kitten (who is un-neutered! GASP!), and both get canned goodness while I get leftovers. My cat plots against me for control of my g/f by taking over my office chair and refusing to leave it, making me sit uncomfortably on it while he gets scritches and pets while I get back cramps.

It's kinda sad that while I can (and do) trust my g/f, there are those who just are convinced otherwise. My valid questions were of her having a some sort of moment, and she rode the bus or something. There's one possible source we are looking into- the security cameras at the Sears by the other store. Mebbe the video footage can cough something valid out. We're going to ask a paranormal group for help seeing the footage (if not anything else).

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Well as always there are those who genuinely only see negatives where ever they look. Comparing experiencing a 'time-slip' to having a cheating partner is just uninformed imo.

I hope you took time to read the positive and replies aimed at actually trying to help also. I honestly hope you find the answers you are looking for but chances are if there is a time-slip event happening then I wonder how a video recording is going to prove this. Say the video is recording in 'this time' and both you and girl friend are acting in another time all that would happen I guess is that the video evidence would show you not being around at all. If on the other hand it is just your minds slipping then I guess you would see yourselves standing right by one another without noticing the other.

Maybe what you need is some sort of brain wave monitor that can pick up subtle changes in your brain activity as well as a video camera recording the event as seen from a third party. Also as a third measure something monitoring the atmosphere around you in some way. That way you are able to tell for sure what is changing when it occurs and where it is actually sending you if anywhere at all.

As I said earlier this is a fascinating topic. I honestly hope that you will find peace with what ever the result may be and that you will find a way either to live with it or opt-out of it happening again.

much love

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I think you had a Time Lapse..if I am understanding post. What can you do about this? Nothing but keep a journal, and just go with the flow. It is some-kind of Alien Issue, and there is nothing any of us can do about it. Best Wishes! NC

PS- I have been going through this for 6 years..I just record and keep track..The Aliens are so advanced that they can take you driving down the road. They can stop time or speed time up..Check out SETI Discovery of Fleet of UFO'S heading towards Earth on youtube..they should arrive Dec-21st-2012. Dont be surprised if you also turn TELEPATHIC...you may be connected to other humans on a link..you will hear them talking to each other in your head..not by youre ears..you will also have the ability to communicate back to them..this will be like listening to a radio that you cannot turn off..the only time you will get rest is when you are asleep. This is happening all over the world..other humans will just not talk about this. A physical sign that this is going down- Pay attention to other humans that you pass..if they BOW their heads when they pass you..they are letting you know they are on the link..Also know that many humans have mis-used this gift and have created horrible games..they may attempt to drive you nuts!! They may first attempt to make you lose 3 days of sleep and then try and program you like a robot..and the worst is the attempt to control youre body functions..The way to SURVIVE on LInk..Ignore them!! Stay in a daily routine..and get plenty of sleep...This may have been Alien induced or Government by using something called Silent Sound Sequence used in IRAQ...they use something called HAARP in Alaska and send signals up in space and they bounce back down to Cell Phone Towers..this creates something called Artificial Telepathy..a non-lethal war tactic..but it is really the most dangerous!! Someone is playing with the powers of GOD..if you can control a persons Brain..whats next!! This will be turned off by the Aliens at some point..I do not know when..they are aware that Humans are not responsible for such a Gift..Humans have mis-used this ability to harm others..It was suppose to be a warning system to get off the East Coast and West Coast..both of which will be destroyed at some point...something is wrong with our Moon and SUN and the Ocean is going to wash most of the US away..the only parts that will remain are in the Middle of the US..I cannot afford to leave the East Coast..so whatever is coming..I am just stuck here..otherwise I would have taken my family to Montana by now.

NC
edit on 2-9-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2012 by Apollo7 because: added information

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

"Say the video is recording in 'this time' and both you and girl friend are acting in another time all that would happen I guess is that the video evidence would show you not being around at all. If on the other hand it is just your minds slipping then I guess you would see yourselves standing right by one another without noticing the other. "

Exactly! And, security footage is usually time stamped. We'd at least know who was where when. It would be physical evidence something hinky happened.

I also forgot- we saw this happen to a mentally retarded guy as well in the same area. He is physically as well as mentally slow, and he got to the store were were going to BEFORE us. He sure as heck didnt pass us. Even if there was a "shortcut", he'd have to be running like an Olympic athlete, and he just is NOT built like one. he's overweight.

I need to post a map, and a Google street view, or would you all like the general area?

And... anyone, ANYONE mentioning my g/f was off boinking the retarded guy... I will be less than happy with them..

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

lol that reminds me of this lady that used to rent an apartment in the same block as me. I would meet her leaving the house and see her walk down the street and turn a corner, as i entered my apartment. Then no matter how fast I'd be at my apartment just collecting something or leaving something I would meet her 'leaving' the apartment for a second time as I am leaving. But I would not hear or see her enter or come back. Besides she too would have to be one h* of an athlete to manage that.

Me and my partner at the time used to laugh at it together because they also noticed this lady's supernatural way of coming and then coming again without ever leaving lol

The weirdest was the day when she left to get on a bus just a couple of minutes a head of me i missed the bus and caught the one about 5 minutes behind hers. After traveling approximately 25 minutes into town I got off the bus and guess who was getting on it? Yepp that lady. That same day my partner swears she was seen at about the same time or within minutes of that entering our apartment block. Later that same day when I catch the bus to go home guess who is getting on the bus with me at that same stop. I get off at our stop and she's a few paces ahead of me, she turns the corner to our road, less than a minute later i turn that same corner she is no where to be seen. it's a good 2 minutes walk to the apartment so i expected to see her further up the road on her way home. instead what is see is her coming out of our apartment block and i meet here coming in the opposite direction

And no matter how I look at it the speed she walks at that should have been impossible.

Sometimes I think they were twin ladies but my landlord at the time claims there was only one living in her apartment. And had my partner not noticed the same thing about her I would ave just brushed the whole thing off as my mind playing tricks with me. Which it might have been

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
From my personal opinion, you're either telling the truth or you need help from someone who deals with 'challenged' people. Suppose this did happen, you call this 'gift' a rabid weasel. truth be told, if this is actually happening to you and your girlfriend, it has the potential to save your lives one day. Never look at phenomenon's negatively, there's always a fragment of positivity in everything

its that or your girlfriend is cheating on you. no matter what you say, people change.

best of luck!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

a hyperlfuxed shufflepuckwhatchammacallitvortex

Oh, this one really made me LOL.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Question: Do you both have Iphones or Androids? I've seem people so engrossed on those while walking they forget where they are sometimes....you could have both been busy texting or surfing that you missed walking past each other.

Not saying that is what happened...Just a thought...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Proselyte

"Challenged"?

Saywhuh?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Great comical thread title, I can imagine a cheesy sitcom based of your 'experiences' were the main character is a forest gump type who often daydreams whilst wandering about and gets lost, and upon not knowing where he is goes 'Dammit, Time travel again!' which leads to the canned laughter

Keep up the story! Remember, time travel is the most likely outcome.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Are u sure u don't have a memory loss problem? Dang it, time traveled again. Do people tell you things like, "Don't you remember"? This should be an indication to you that u have a problem with remembering things for some reason, maybe it can be fixed if you go to the doc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join