It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Debate Forum - Calling all Fighters

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
As soon as you guys work out the parameters, I HIGHLY suggest one of you shoot Hefficide a u2u requesting approval.

Just link him the post that needs approval, and he'll be right on it. tothetenthpower will also approve a debate, so check to see who's online at the time.

The Mods don't frequent this forum, so if you wait for one to just stop by, you may be waiting a while. Heff stated earlier he'd prefer to be asked u2u. Talk about the need for pms, geez. Msg junkie.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
Allrightie then. How about "The Bohemian Grove - Much Darker Secrets Than You'd Think !" ?

I would take the con on that. Being the pro position, you could start it out whenever you wish, after the debate idea gets approved.

Does that sound okay with you?

Sounds good. I don't want you to think that we can't debate something else as I think that you may have a rough time with this one...

I'll let you send the pm per Druid's suggestion if everything is a go...

Depending on when the debate gets put up, I'll have something up soon to start us off. This would be advanced warning that I'll likely take a day or two to post responses due to schedule (unless the old bug kicks in sooner than expected...
...)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

If I'm following this correctly, Memory Shock gets to open the debate as soon as it gets approval.

You'll have to create the thread. AYE?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I've been dreading posting this, but I guess it's time that it must be done.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am having to move sometime between now and the fourth of next month ( ten days away ). The situation is rather fluid and I don't know if I'll be here the entire ten days or if I'll end up moving tomorrow.

I do not expect that I'll have Internet once moved - potentially for as long as 7-12 months.

This is a conundrum that I have been wrestling with for about a week - as I am currently the only staffer actively involved with this forum.

I am hoping that I can find a public means of getting online, once I've moved - and that I will be able to log in for a few hours each week to handle the forum business as is necessary. But since I don't yet know the specifics of my situation I cannot plan ahead for this.

Thus I cannot approve any new debates until I know more. Other staffers may or may not pop-up and jump in to fill the gap, but I cannot speak for them, so I cannot say.
Sorry folks.
edit on 3/25/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

sad,

But more importantly, will you be able to watch the season finale of the walking dead?!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Thanks for bringing up another thing that has my stomach in knots.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that, Heff, we'll miss you! But good luck with the move... it's always an adventure.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

tenth? What about tenth? We can bug him, right? Right?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I'd ask if you were ready, but I had to say goodbye to a dear friend.

Good to see you posting, but give me a day or two,

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Seems to be a rough day all around for the ATS fighters.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Very sorry for your loss, my friend. My daughter's cat, who came into our lives to help us through a tough time when she was about ten, just passed last week. They mean more to us than we even know.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Are there any debates in progress???

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

None. All concluded debates have been judged and posted.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Well, that is one good thing...thanks for the update.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Precisely.

Skyfloating is still missed and hasn't returned and I'll sure miss Heff's all around postings but there are six other moderators listed, according to this thread's opening statement. I'll pm one of them as soon as I see one online, for an approval.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

It does sound like my chances are slim with this topic. Makes for an exciting challenge !!

Debate Approval Request

Bohemian Grove - Much Darker Secrets Than You'd Think !

MemoryShock will take on the pro position and the first opening statement. I will take the con.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hi guys.

I'll be taking over debate mod duties for the next little bit as both Heff and Sky aren't available.

Please field any and all requests to me via PM.

**APPROVED** debates that are listed above.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thank you kind Sir !!

MemoryShock, fire away when ready !!!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Will do but where is the debate link? I don't see it it in the forum listing...Thanks to tothetenthpower for helping us out on this one...

edit on Wed, 27 Mar 2013 10:53:46 -0500 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join