It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Debate Forum - Calling all Fighters

page: 93
<< 90  91  92   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

Awesome! I'll get the forum dusted off and the debate thread opened up a bit later on today!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
OK folks. I think I've got the dust knocked off of everything ( famous last words ). Adjensen you -should- be able to post your opening statement... But let me know if you have any issues starting the thread / posting.

Just to reiterate the basic rules:

1. Each member will have one opening statement, 1 rebuttal, and one closing statement.

2. Pro side will open the debate.

3. Each post has a restriction of 7,500 characters.

4. Each post must be submitted within 48 hours of your opponent's previous post.

5. External Links are acceptable, but no quoting of any external links. Each submission must be 100% authored by each participant.

6. One image per post, & no more than three for the whole debate. Videos are not allowed.

7. Any delay in posting must be agreed upon by both members prior to the post deadline or the post is forfeit.

8. All T&CS apply.

Judging ( at least for now ) will be based upon the votes of two ( or more ) staff members counting for 50% of the score and a total star count representing the other 50%. IF readers of the debate wish to they are free to PM me with their thoughts on who won and those thoughts will be considered as part of the staff 50%.

Good luck folks and happy fighting~!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

OK

It's my first time but I'm up for it!

When would you like to begin?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Well I was ready to go but now have some stuff going on need like a week or so maybe. Perhaps someone else can go first? Where is everyone?? Lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Well I was ready to go but now have some stuff going on need like a week or so maybe. Perhaps someone else can go first? Where is everyone?? Lol.

Sorry, was out of touch, hiking in the California Redwoods last week, which I don't anticipate being affected by climate change.

Heff! Call a starter for a "climate change fact or fiction?" debate. I'm taking fact, my worthy opponent, "tiredoflooking" is going negative. Who goes first?

top topics

<< 90  91  92   >>

join