It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

burntheships
reply to post by The GUT

Not just you...

From the thread, an answer from JA....

"Was not aware of Operation Highjump, but it was real."

Thats all I needed to hear.

Seems to me that ama/ats is a trap of sorts
or are the timelines changing

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Possibly both are valid.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by meaningless333

Indeed and in fact, i couldn't help but notice just how quickly and easily it is to get these guests. Had had not so forthcoming they seem to be. Some more so than others. As for the JA thread....pathetic.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Eh, eh, eh! That makes you wonder, doesn´t it?

For that matter I wouldn´t be surprised if someday down the road we would have Jacques Vallée (himself) here on ATS/AMA.

Although, I must confess, it is always nice to see their availability to us (the sons of a lesser god) and a good did from the ATS personnell (owners and Mods).

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

meaningless333
For that matter I wouldn´t be surprised if someday down the road we would have Jacques Vallée (himself) here on ATS/AMA.

Doc Jock (Jacques Vallee) would be COOL! My mind would spin with questions. It already is spinning with questions just thinking about it. Have you seen the cool vid on the following thread from member Mr. Mask?

Extraterrestrial hypothesis vs Jacques Vallee
edit on 1-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

meaningless333

Dream on. Vallee knows when to scat.

Arouet - could be lying.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Come on, The GUT, hold on! You know I was just thinking loud about Vallée.
At least, Vallée is not stucked to a lifetime oath of silence (that we know of). But, I would not raise the bar too high.

About the video, no, I haven´t seen it, yet! (I´ll do it tomorow. It´s way late here).

Also, I haven´t Mr. Mask here on ATs for quite sometime time.

Going off.
Greetings to all.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
To be fair, after asking again, Col. Alexander did reply to the questions posed by 727Sky and myself. The following covers the gist of the exchange as per the question:

ME: I am disappointed, however, that you seemed to totally sidestep the excellent, timely, and pertinent questions by 727Sky:

John your thoughts on the militarization of the police forces and ad hock organizations tasked for crowd control inside the U.S. borders. Is this a normal evolution of cause and effect or have the inside circles of power that you might be aware of deemed it is essential for the survival of the republic or their own power structures?

There have been many articles about all the alphabet agencies being armed and around here one report of the government buying over 1.7 billion rounds of hollow point ammo got many people's attention.. Comment if you care to or have an opinion?

If you won't answer those very important questions here, publicly, on your AMA, maybe you would at least give us your forecast on why there might be so much preparation?

Col. Alexander's Reply:

Did not think I was side-stepping as I have written a considerable amount on the topic, and plan to do more in the near future - probably in my HP blog. The convergence of activities has serious consequences, but I don't see that as some centralized CT, but more of a matter of natural coalescence of activities. The extension of threats previously believed to be external to the US, now confronting LEAs here. The firepower available to common criminals, especially those related to gangs, drugs cartels, and organized crime have brought about a ramping up LEA capabilities. Lost along the way is the mission to Serve and Protect the average citizen who never encounters those elements. I don't think that FEMA is suddenly going to be opening prison camps or a massive use of force to crack down on civil liberties. In fact, those are more at risk from slow erosion, than direct confrontation

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Vallee would never allow himself to be sucked into that kind of situation. He never liked to do interviews at all, now, Hynek, that's a different story. If he were still with us I bet he'd be here in a heartbeat.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Hey, wtbengineer ! Did you get around to reading Vallee's Forbidden Science II? If so, what did you think? Anything stand out?

Always good to run across you, brother.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

meaningless333
At least, Vallée is not stucked to a lifetime oath of silence (that we know of). But, I would not raise the bar too high.

I can't recall any specific mention of his that cites security oath issues but, as you probably know, Vallee has worked on many classified projects and does reference/hint that there are topics he can't discuss.

He has made specific comments that as per his confidentiality contract with NIDS, he can't discuss much of that work. I believe he made that comment in direct response to a question about Skinwalker Ranch and the NIDS investigation there.

Maybe he just didn't want to answer, but I find it rather strange that Bigelow would let Colm Kelleher and George Knapp discuss it freely, and even write a book about it, and then put a zipper on Jacques.

edit on 1-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

It's always good to run into you as well. No, I am just now reading the second volume. I read the first one, then Dimensions, Revelations, Confrontations, The Psychic Solution, and I can't remember all of the titles but I read all I could find. Now I'm getting around to Forbidden Science II. I'll make sure to contact you to let you know my thoughts on it. So far, I think I see that this volume is focused on much of the subject matter that I perceive you to be most interested in. I am anxious to finish it, but then it will leave me with mixed feelings because I have no other Vallee to read when I'm done!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I think that Jacques is extremely good at keeping things close that he thinks it may not be wise to discuss. Remember the letter that he kept from Hynek for so long because he felt it wasn't the right time to reveal it to him? He could well be under the restraints of security clearances because of work that he has done, but I'm not sure that this is the reason here.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
To Arouet:

Dream on. Vallee knows when to scat.

Arouet - could be lying.

Yes, you have some reason there.
But, the future isn´t carved in stone, so the good Doctor is still a possibility (may be this thread might change his mind (kidding)).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To wtb engineer:

Vallee would never allow himself to be sucked into that kind of situation. He never liked to do interviews at all, now, Hynek, that's a different story. If he were still with us I bet he'd be here in a heartbeat.

I guess you have some reason there.
But I haven´t lost my hope in seeing the Doctor (Vallée) here in ATS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To The Gut:

I saw that Mr Mask video that you mentioned (thanks for that and the link, btw).
Well, counter-strike and rap aren´t my cup of tea, but Mr Mask managed to sum up Vallée´s bio and thoughts into one song. That´s something!

I dont have Mr Mask talent but my answer would be something along from the lyrics of Aimée Mann song "Wise Up or It is Not Going to Stop" (from Magnolia movie soundtrack):

"It´s not what you first thought,
when you first began it (...)

(...) It´s not going to stop,
Till you wise up."

I just want to add that Vallée is not infalible and he might have played some desinformation (that could one of the reasons for him to constantly warns us about desinformation and to mantain a skeptic/open mind attitude).

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I just want to add that Vallée is not infalible and he might have played some desinformation (that could one of the reasons for him to constantly warns us about desinformation and to mantain a skeptic/open mind attitude).

The following is an exchange with Greg Valdez--son of Gabe--in torsion's thread Dulce Base - upcoming book by Greg Valdez.

My Post:

Jacques Vallee has stated on a few occasions that he, also, is under a non-disclosure agreement with NIDS. I've always had the feeling that he wanted to say more, and I've never had the feeling that he agreed with the Skinwalker book by Kelleher and Knapp. Funny that Bigelow would let Kelleher and a mere, questionable, journalist (Knapp) make outrageous public claims, but not a seriously impressive brain like Vallee!?

Anyways, do you feel that Bigelow/NIDS, realizing that your dad was a keen investigator, wanted to ensure that Gabe didn't expose the whole charade and thusly sought to sign him on and tie him to the non-disclosure?

Greg Valdez replies:

That's part of it. They did the same thing to Bennewitz when they gave him the $75,000 dollar grant to conduct research. In both cases they get access to both my dad's and Paul's files and then the gain they most important thing which is control.

My dad did not immediately sign the non-disclosure agreement when he started working with NIDS. The waited until he was in the middle of a lot of strange things before they made him sign it. It is a big key to this mystery. NIDS did the same thing to MUFON, throw money at the "problem", see what the have and pay them so they can control what information is going in and more importantly control what is going out.

If you know the NIDS story, a ton of information went in, but nothing relevant or important ever came out. I'll let you think about that for a while and you should be able to figure out why this happened…

…I forgot to mention this in the last post. Yes they sought out all the top investigators in their respective fields, not just my dad and they all had to sign the non-disclosure agreements. Either at their initial meetings or down the road if NIDS decided to employ them.

Dulce Base by Greg Valdez

edit on 2-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hi, Gut

I have been reading on the the links that you provided (thanks for them, btw).

Until now, I am following your´s and Impactor´s reasoning (and Valdez´s).
It seems that the whole Dulce story was fabricated as an exercise of desinformation.

The cattle mutilation (due the surgical nature, and what is extracted from the animals - tissues, organs and blood) is compatible and makes sense as multi-generational analysis of effects. Maybe the military are specially interested on the long term effects of some chemicals/bio weapons (or as you suggest the long term effects of nuclear tests).

Maybe Dulce is a place where all sort of bio-medical experimentation is being conducted for decades, all under the radar (without accountability), even perhaps human experimentation?

Also blaming the Aliens for that (and picturing them as human eaters) would accomplish another desinformation goal - to make people believe that they exist (and are here) and are terrible criatures (along the lines of many Hollywood alien movies - Independence Day, The Battle of LA, etc).
Generating fear is a powerfull instrument for mind control.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Future causality also plays an important part in Sarfatti's Destiny Matrix, a conceptual synchronicity timeline describing Sarfatti's family history. He traces his Hebrew title back to the Rabbi, Rashi de Troyes (1040 - 1105), an advisor to Godfrey de Bouillon, who led the First Crusade to Jerusalem and who experienced a precognitive vision. Another ancestor, Samuel Sarfatti, was physician to Pope Julius II, and was crucial in getting Michelangelo to paint the Sistine Chapel ceiling (the esoteric meaning of the painting, says Sarfatti, is God reaching backwards in time to create himself through mankind). This cosmology closely links with the Cabbalistic Great Work of manifesting the unconsciousness, which is probably why Sarfatti was annointed by occultist Carlos Suares as 'Heir to the Tradition' and given the task of "smashing the wall of light." Sarfatti also bears the name of Rashi des Troyes and, like the Tibetan Tulkus, "I may well be a reincarnation not only of Past Rashis but more importantly of Future Rashis."

These Rash's, he says, are part of the Elect or Illuminati that have decoded quantum messages from the future throughout history, transmitting the information via objective art"

(blahblahblah)

""Non-lethal psychic warfare using the distant manipulation of the consciousness of the 'enemy' will be an important factor in the 21st century," Sarfatti believes. "But it is preferable to the old means of war. Sez you.--ed The potential for these techniques of mind-control to be used in the field on unsuspecting naive populations in 'non-lethal warfare' are awesome to behold and contemplate. They can be and will be easily misused by authoritarian immoral power structures. These techniques not only involve manipulation by drugs and ordinary electromagnetic, sound and kinaesthetic signals - as in subliminal television broadcasting and virtual reality transmission via the Web - but also purport to involve quantum action at a distance in the reports on psychokinesis, telepathy and remote viewing."

(blahblahblah--wait, wut?)

Despite the SRI controversies during the 1970s, Sarfatti believes that " there is still great interest," which is proven, he feels, by the gathering of such heavyweight physicists, neuro-psychologists, and cognitive-science researchers as Paul Davies, Roger Penrose, David Chalmers, Michael Lockwood, Brian Josephson, Henry Stapp, Daniel C. Dennett, and Sarfatti himself at the Tucson II Conference on Consciousness held in April 1996, in Tucson, Arizona.

"Most of the funding can be traced to spooks. If I were head of CIA or DIA I would put a few billion dollars into consciousness research."

The 1996 U.S. defence authorisation bill earmarked $37.2 million to further investigate non-lethal technologies.

(WUT.)

Colonel John B. Alexander of Los Alamos National Laboratory, Major Edward A. Dames of PSI TECH Inc, Willis Harman of the Institute for Noetic Sciences, and other 'spooks' maintain links between military intelligence, physics researchers and the New Age community, claims Sarfatti.""

disinfo.com...

edit on 13-10-2013 by Eidolon23 because: Figures.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

You're reading my mind and my research again, Eidy. I have a mega-thread--my opus--relatively near completion, but I'm experiencing some, um...lets call it interference again. Certain subjects--and I mean "subjects" in both its major definitions--seem to bring it on. In addition, these digs do not feel right.

Decease, retire, and disappear or be a hard head? I dunno. I have a lot to think about today.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Stick with it old friend and fellow perambulator of the whibbly way, for as Malaclypse would say; "Tis an ill wind that blows no minds".

On the one side a ten buck and the empties back on lady night's bottles, on the other a billion dollar outfit and the legislative's lawyers, so the odd "dig" is the least they can expect? Are they worthy to play the game, the one where they don't make the rules, do they have the head for it and I mean head in all its' myriad of meanings?

As Chief Iron Shirt of the Nez Perce commented to his warriors when surrounded by both French and British troops and almost out of ammunition and supplies. "Today is a good day to learn how to fly".

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Eidolon23
Despite the SRI controversies during the 1970s, Sarfatti believes that " there is still great interest," which is proven, he feels, by the gathering of such heavyweight physicists, neuro-psychologists, and cognitive-science researchers as Paul Davies, Roger Penrose, David Chalmers, Michael Lockwood, Brian Josephson, Henry Stapp, Daniel C. Dennett, and Sarfatti himself at the Tucson II Conference on Consciousness held in April 1996, in Tucson, Arizona.

"Most of the funding can be traced to spooks. If I were head of CIA or DIA I would put a few billion dollars into consciousness research."

...Colonel John B. Alexander of Los Alamos National Laboratory, Major Edward A. Dames of PSI TECH Inc, Willis Harman of the Institute for Noetic Sciences, and other 'spooks' maintain links between military intelligence, physics researchers and the New Age community, claims Sarfatti.""

Would that include "cult building" in the name of social engineering research?

...There is absolutely no doubt that some degree of imbrication exists between left-hand path occultists, cult groups and the National Security State. For example, one only need look at the history of the Church of Scientology or the Temple of Set to discover how these seemingly disparate 'shores overlap.'

As Dr. Alan Scheflin, Professor of Law at Santa Clara University and author of the book 'The Mind Manipulators' has noted, one of the later intentions of the CIA's MK-ULTRA program was the infiltration and creation of religious cult groups in order to extend the operational capabilities of mass behavioral influence and control:

But it was in the 1960's that the idea of using these techniques on essentially freestanding populations was experimented with and the cults provide the laboratory setting for social influence processes where the people are not taken into complete physical custody. The cults themselves represent, I think, the step from the laboratory experiments into real world operational use...

al-keme.typepad.com...

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join