It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I have to ask you a question, i was on the John Alexanders Ask Me Anything thread,i am a very intuitive person and i feel like he was lying through his teeth on certain subjects also i saw a few pictures of him and i got the strangest vibe from him something about his eyes,also i found out his wife was a alien abduction researcher which i found strange since her husband insists there is no cover up on aliens or ufos,My Question to you is do you believe anything he has to say

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

Not much--there's always spin and deflection present--and I always read between the lines. Your intuition is working just fine if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

...Other researchers in this area have speculated that Judith Skutch’s Foundation for the Investigation of Para Sensory Phenomena may have even been an outright front organization for the CIA. The publishing of A Course in Miracles may have been a CIA operation from the beginning…

…A Course in Miracles legal documents have revealed that Skutch met with David Hurt (an engineer associated with SRI), Russell Targ, Thetford and Schucman at a luncheon in 1974. Russell Targ was co-founder of the Stanford Research Institute´s CIA funded Remote Viewing program at SRI during this same time period.

Targ´s collegue at SRI was chief researcher Dr. Harold Puthoff.  Puthoff was a high ranking ‘Operating Thetan’ for the Church of Scientology and was also working under the auspices of the CIA’s MK-ULTRA program along with Targ when this meeting took place. As previously stated, William Thetford, the so-called co-’scribe‘ of ACIM, was also under the payroll of the CIA during the same period, conducting research under MK-ULTRA SubProject 130: Personality Theory at Columbia University…

…According to the Washington Post of August 7, 1977, high-level ‘Operating Thetans‘ (Harold Puthoff, Pat Price, Ingo Swann) from the Church of Scientology were in charge of all Remote Viewing and other related CIA mind control operations at Stanford Research Institute under the auspices of CIA MK-ULTRA during this time period, which began sometime in 1973. (See the Washington Post article of August 7, 1977, Psychic Spying? by John L. Wilhelm regarding the connection between the Stanford Research Institute, CIA mind control operations via MK-ULTRA and the Church of Scientology.)

…also sponsors or hosts UFO seminars with titles like: ´UFOs: Earth’s Cosmic Watergate´ and ´Flying Saucers ARE Real.’ These seminars espouse a ‘spirituality’ similar to those found in UFO cults such as the former Heaven’s Gate in San Diego, California and the Church of Scientology.

ce399.typepad.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

The GUT

Would that include "cult building" in the name of social engineering research?

Among other things... *cough*SirhanSirhan*cough*.

...There is absolutely no doubt that some degree of imbrication exists between left-hand path occultists, cult groups and the National Security State. For example, one only need look at the history of the Church of Scientology or the Temple of Set to discover how these seemingly disparate 'shores overlap.'

Or the Process Church, or the People's Temple, or Solar Temple.

A weird thing I've noticed:

The Process, the tattered remains of the Manson Family, and the Temple of Set all went into animal activism once their usefulness was spent. In the case of the Process, it is particularly strange, seeing as sacrificing Dobermans and Alsatians was rumored to be their jam.

They currently run one of the largest no-kill preserves in North America. *shudder*

Bybyots has been examining the intersect between cults and intelligence agencies over here, putting Alamut on the slide to reveal structures and methods that persist largely unchanged to this day.

Assassination, arms running, drug dealing, secret handshakes, bad habits and... social engineering. Where do the cult goons end and the spooks begin?

edit on 13-10-2013 by Eidolon23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Yeah, the interconnectedness of all those, ahem, fellowships, can't be easily laughed away. Ain't even funny.

On my way back to Bybyots thread.

edit on 13-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Annnnnd: Hard-head wins out. Stoopid is as stoopid does. My momma never called me 'Sunny.'

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Upstairs in an industrial park rent-a-building in Silverlake, California, an event occurred which must have changed some lives. Not many, admittedly, as the mysterious ad had attracted perhaps 50 people. What made the whole thing so very odd was the fact that the one-off ‘indoctrination’ which the lecture turned out to be was conducted by a serving US Air Force Colonel named McKenna. He conducted the talk in uniform, telling us that the Earth was being visited by some dozen different species of extraterrestrial life – one of which, apparently, regards us as food.

Detailed drawings of the various alien types were handed round; the bad guys, though, were merely represented by a box containing a question mark. By this time, my date was having a major panic attack. Meanwhile, two cameramen circled the room, videotaping the audience. I noticed they had shot the front of my face, both profiles, and the back of my head. When I asked one of them about the purpose of the recording, he backed away and left the room. By the time we got to the Q&A session, the other cameraman had gone as well.

fbelitemag.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The GUT

My question is, if you refer to the paper you co-authored with your son: Why, when I tried to access that paper from your website last year, while compiling the thread linked below, did I get a pop-up that basically stated something along the lines of "By accessing this file you give the DOD permission to permanently access and scan your hard-drive…" ??

The pop up froze my computer. Thusly, I'm hesitant to go to your site and attempt a download again…

Col. Alexander's reply:

I have not had that problem. There are both the monograph I wrote and a shorter piece co-authored with Mark. The monograph can also be accessed through the Joint Special Operations University web site and is available to the public.

After following his advice and going to the Joint Special Operations University web site to access that paper once and for all, my response:

When trying to access that document as per your reply at the Joint Special Operations University, I ran into a similar--though not exact--persistent pop-up screen that once again wants access to my computer. I've attached pics below. Imo, that's not exactly "public access" if I have to give consent to search.

I think the question that we want some kind of real response to regards the Constitutional questions raised by the blending of military tactics, training, and gear--both lethal and non-lethal--and state police forces. The whys and wherefores and just what kind of "forecasts" can justify the rhetoric.

Could you give us the title of both your monograph and that of the article co-authored with your son, Mark?

Thank You, Sir.

Screenshots:

Col. Alexander's reply:

send me a private email from my web site and I'll try to get you the info. Not sure why there is a problem

Col. Alexander did seem possibly--maybe--sincerely baffled as to why I'm experiencing those screens. If he is truly baffled, all I can say is that I picked up the attention on his website when I was doing continuing research on this thread and it follows me as I attempt to follow him and research his views.

It's a bit strange that the good Colonel would be perplexed by those screens. They seem to be displaying the standard message that I've seen stuck to every MILNET site I've ever accessed from the public internet (which doesn't talk about scanning the user's disk -- this isn't actually technically possible at all without some black magic exploits, and no finite set of exploits is guaranteed to actually provide that kind of access cross-platforms; the standard disclaimer just says that unauthorized access by civilians of the type usually punished by civilian law is punished more severely on the MILNET). Has he never accessed his own website from home?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The GUT

meaningless333
For that matter I wouldn´t be surprised if someday down the road we would have Jacques Vallée (himself) here on ATS/AMA.

Doc Jock (Jacques Vallee) would be COOL! My mind would spin with questions. It already is spinning with questions just thinking about it. Have you seen the cool vid on the following thread from member Mr. Mask?

Extraterrestrial hypothesis vs Jacques Vallee
edit on 1-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Dr. Vallee at one point was a guest blogger on BoingBoing. I was very excited, because he participated in comment threads. Unfortunately, this didn't work out so well: the audience is different from when it was a print mag, and so the vast majority of responses to his posts were dismissive accusations calling him a conspiracy theorist; I think that may have turned him off to participating in open comment threads.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

OkabeRintaro
It's a bit strange that the good Colonel would be perplexed by those screens. They seem to be displaying the standard message that I've seen stuck to every MILNET site I've ever accessed from the public internet (which doesn't talk about scanning the user's disk -- this isn't actually technically possible at all without some black magic exploits, and no finite set of exploits is guaranteed to actually provide that kind of access cross-platforms; the standard disclaimer just says that unauthorized access by civilians of the type usually punished by civilian law is punished more severely on the MILNET). Has he never accessed his own website from home?

Okabe! Been missing you.

My main concern was that I initially encountered the screen on his personal website. The first time I accessed the particular paper I mentioned, there was no problem. After I stated in this thread that I planned to to write about him (Alexander) and went back to his site to gather more materials is when I got the pop-ups for the first time.

Coincidence? Maybe.

Since you have experience with this, would you mind accessing and making the particular papers in question available on a public download site?

It would be mucho appreciado, amigo.
Good to see you!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

OkabeRintaro
Dr. Vallee at one point was a guest blogger on BoingBoing. I was very excited, because he participated in comment threads. Unfortunately, this didn't work out so well: the audience is different from when it was a print mag, and so the vast majority of responses to his posts were dismissive accusations calling him a conspiracy theorist; I think that may have turned him off to participating in open comment threads.

Can't blame him a bit on that. Actually speaks to his intelligence and maturity. It is nice to see some of his ideas finally coming back around and starting to gain some traction.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

The GUT

OkabeRintaro

Okabe! Been missing you.

My main concern was that I initially encountered the screen on his personal website. The first time I accessed the particular paper I mentioned, there was no problem. After I stated in this thread that I planned to to write about him (Alexander) and went back to his site to gather more materials is when I got the pop-ups for the first time.

Coincidence? Maybe.

Since you have experience with this, would you mind accessing and making the particular papers in question available on a public download site?

It would be mucho appreciado, amigo.
Good to see you!

The document you were looking for seems to have been reproduced on scribd: www.scribd.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OkabeRintaro

Thanks, Okabe! I truly appreciate that. Hopefully we will see more of you on the boards.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
My take on the Aviary is that they are an auxiliary for the—Men in black.

The general idea is to persuade the population from the AlienUFO hunt by the visitors themselves. I think these” men in black” without a doubt are a legitimate reality and have deputized the intelligence agencies to do their bidding of dissuading the public from delving too deeply in the phenomena.

I don’t think they are going around, nor have they ever, killing people but a iron hand of persuasion did at first exist through MIB scare tactics and then the deputy dog Intel groups took up the (make a fool out of yourself operation) by a heavy handed attempt to marginalize UFOlogist activities

The MIB’s are, similar to the little grey drones, highly advanced robots of some form.

The reality behind these phenomena, relating to the anthropomorphic identification of Aliyins—remains a mystery.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hi Gut,

After that brief u2u message exchange we had (thanks for the last msg by the way, I had meant to reply sooner and will do so shortly), I decided to drop in on this thread, and WOW, most certainly I have not been disappointed.

I'm adding this brief reply simply so that it appears in my subscription list, and I will come back to make a proper statement regarding my thoughts, interests & experiences later on.

Thanks for being the ATS member who sticks to their guns, even when faced with future weaponry and weird folk wielding power!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm replying to the point made in thread about memories and their veracity (see quoted material below) because I have personally had many experiences that I have needed to repeatedly analyse in order to understand them, and what they may cumulatively mean for me as an individual. I would like to share two of these experiences, because they have significant relevance to the memes of supposed 'alien' abduction, or as I tentatively see it, the experimentation and interference of a number of malicious interrelated parties.

Experience 1 -

Aged five or six years old, had the experience of being taken from my bed and strapped to a 'dentist chair', my vision blurred and my whole body paralysed. There were around four or five people dressed in white who were milling around me and observing me, or applying some form of action to my immobile form, such as inserting fine needles directly into nerve pathways, causing horrendous actual neuropathic pain. At the final moment before waking in my bed, I was horrified to see that one of the 'doctors' was guiding a fine needle into my right eyeball, dead centre. As that needle entered, I regained consciousness in my bed, shaking in fear. My father entered the room quietly, and with a look of guilt and sympathy, asked if I was alright - he never expressed concern in such a way, it was highly unusual (he was always emotionally distant & unconcerned with my feelings regarding just about anything). He didn't say anything else, just left quietly when I said I was okay. There was no indication that I had cried out, he just seemed to come in 'right on cue' as I awoke. My father was for several years an NCO in the British RAF, with extensive military ties - I was born and raised on RAF bases. His occupation was dentistry.

Experience 2 -

Aged around eighteen years old, living in a hostel as a marginalised, anxious young man with a recent admission to a psychiatric institution (a three week stint, voluntary, due to 'weird' experiences causing increased anxiety - eventually I was diagnosed as bipolar, many years afterwards). In my hostel room with the door locked from the inside, had fallen asleep around midnight. Woke to find myself 'paralysed', and experiencing the presence of a 'spirit' which happened to be female. This, I knew, was a hypnopompic experience. She began to be intimate with me, and kissed me on the mouth. As she did so, a ball of jelly was transferred from her mouth to mine, and it worked into my stomach seemingly of its own impetus. I began to struggle against the presence of this 'spirit', sensing that the action had been malicious, and after some moments of mental striving managed to become more aware of the room, and finally woke completely. I was panicked by the experience, but my room was still locked from the inside, the window was locked (I was two storeys up), so there was no way that there had been any intrusion into the room. During the experience I had felt as though I was 'half in my room, half elsewhere'. The next day, I began to have odd sensations of something moving in my abdomen, violently at times, with severe abdominal pain accompanying these sensations of movement. Over the course of weeks and years, there have been numerous experiences of such abdominal movements, including sometimes actual visual evidence of 'something' wriggling and pushing under the surface of the skin, in my abdominal cavity - almost always in the same location, the upper left hand side, at the front. Several years after this occurred, I had an X-Ray of my chest for something unrelated, and an anomaly appeared in the image - a long tapered 'tail' of something that was positioned behind my left lung. It is inexplicable in ordinary anatomical terms, and I heard the Radiographers exclaiming 'that is seriously weird'; 'ugh' and comments along those lines.

General notes -

Along with the two odd experiences described above, there have been innumerable incidents of apparent 'handling' by persons with mal-intent when I was a teenager, along with surveillance, and family involvement with strange, inexplicable comments being made regarding my past, present circumstance - things that nobody should know, unless I was under close surveillance. Also comments from family regarding apparent genetic experimentation, hybridisation, ET involvement; Satanic manipulation, a mind control manual discovered in the attic - and an unwarranted hypnosis session as a young teenager without any explanation of why it was necessary.

I am still none the wiser regarding the exact circumstances, but I look very distinctly different from all family members, possessing traits that have been passed to my own children, but which are not shared by any other family member - also lacking distinct traits held by numerous family members. I have been told by various people in a multitude of circumstances that my family is not my real family, that I am under surveillance, that I am 'different' in specific ways from the rest of society. There have been enough incidents of a nature similar to the two I have mentioned above to warrant extreme suspicion that in some way I am a person of interest to military/ 'other' testers of some type or other, but as The Gut has noted extremely well in many comments in-thread, there is always a layer of subterfuge or obfuscation - nothing is clear, and it seems that it is deliberately so.

I could list another fifteen or twenty experiences of equal 'weirdness' straight off the bat, but it would take up a lot of time and I don't want to derail the thread. My point, is simply this: I am cogent and mentally stable; I sometimes experience hyperactivity or mild depression, but that is it - I believe that I had these experiences, but how can I be sure?

I suppose that really I'm just commenting to say that this thread has captured my attention like no other, it resonates extremely well with my own experience of life! The Gut & others have inspired me to look again at my memories/ current experience. Fantastic work, really.

The GUT

We'll now search for deeper clues about why .. the intelligence apparatus--might have an interest in ufological topics and memes.

We've also noted this particular study has a natural interest in, "the behaviors of individuals and groups), the data available to them, the desired output."

In developing the methodology, the committee considered the end user (analysts & predictors of the behaviors of individuals and groups), the data available to them, the desired output, and the unique aspects (if relevant) of neuroscience research. Intelligence analysts were available for consultation throughout the project in order to ensure that the methodology was realistically applied, given the limitations of the data sets.

An important issue for cognitive neuroscientists concerns efforts to determine whether a person is reporting a true experience or one that is false but believed. In the last decade, there have been innumerable research efforts designed to distinguish true from false memories.

Earlier work examining behavioral differences between true and false memories revealed that group differences were sometimes found (for example, more sensory details in true-memory reports) ... However, the statistical group differences did not enable reliable classification of any particular memory report as to its authenticity.
[/quote

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

This quote should have been included in my above comment - the forum tag hashing got the better of me and it didn't compute into my comment, so here it is:

An important issue for cognitive neuroscientists concerns efforts to determine whether a person is reporting a true experience or one that is false but believed. In the last decade, there have been innumerable research efforts designed to distinguish true from false memories.

Earlier work examining behavioral differences between true and false memories revealed that group differences were sometimes found (for example, more sensory details in true-memory reports) (Schooler et al., 1986). However, the statistical group differences did not enable reliable classification of any particular memory report as to its authenticity.

Some work with neuroimaging has attempted to locate differences in the brain that might reveal something about true and false memories. The goal of much of the work has been to demonstrate that true and false memories have different neural signatures...

The allure of such research has been so great that considerable effort is likely to be devoted in the future to the neurophysiology of false memory. Despite some progress, we are far from being able to use neuroimaging techniques to tell us about the veracity of particular memories…

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

My point, is simply this: I am cogent and mentally stable; I sometimes experience hyperactivity or mild depression, but that is it - I believe that I had these experiences, but how can I be sure?

You never can. The liminal nature of the experience sets a seal on your memories. The only definitive signature that remains is a scar.

You're a very intelligent person, but you had some disqualifying quality. My guess? Defiance.

Heal, tend your wife and children, and keep pushing back against the boundaries you were assigned.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Wow...Thank you for sharing, Fly! I always respect your posts and awesome insight, and your offering here confirms that assessment.

Seeing that you are a military service "brat" brings your experience into a focus that has quite a bit of supporting evidence.

Having said that, Eidolon23 (Thanks, Eidy!) brings up a great point that you yourself reference: Liminal experiences have to be kept just that; liminal.

My personal persuasion--at this point--is that many of us have indeed had experiences that defy easy explanation. That's not to say, however, that we can necessarily take them at face value. But that's not to say we aren't experiencing some kind of "reality" either, because I think that's very likely as well.

There are layers in this world that escape easy definition. Keeping a middle-of-the-road grasp is probably best as we delve into and try to figure it out.

The following is probably the best book I've ever read about the anomalous, and certainly the most intellectually stimulating I've read in years:

The Trickster and the Paranormal

My own military brat high-strangeness account--as well as those of many others--can be found at the following. I keep it middle-of-the-road, but I also keep an open mind:

Time to Come Clean: I'm an Abductee!!

In anthropology, liminality (from the Latin word līmen, meaning "a threshold"[1]) is the quality of ambiguity or disorientation that occurs in the middle stage of rituals, when participants no longer hold their pre-ritual status but have not yet begun the transition to the status they will hold when the ritual is complete. During a ritual's liminal stage, participants "stand at the threshold" between their previous way of structuring their identity, time, or community, and a new way, which the ritual establishes.

The concept of liminality was first developed in the early 20th century by anthropologist Arnold van Gennep and later taken up by Victor Turner.[2] More recently, usage of the term has broadened to describe political and cultural change as well as rituals.[3] During liminal periods of all kinds, social hierarchies may be reversed or temporarily dissolved, continuity of tradition may become uncertain, and future outcomes once taken for granted may be thrown into doubt.[4] The dissolution of order during liminality creates a fluid, malleable situation that enables new institutions and customs to become established.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks, brother! Your thoughts and experiences are ALWAYS welcome on my threads.

edit on 6-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Thank you for a kindly phrased and informative post in response to my description of a couple of my 'far out' experiences. I hope I get what you're saying regarding the borders of perception, and also with regards to being 'on the outside looking in'. I am a firm believer that - on occasion - dreams can unlock certain mysteries in our lives, and in one particular dream, quite recently, I was shown that initially 'the plan' was for me to ascend the ranks of the military, but it went awry due to some inept 'programming' during the weird hypnosis session I was forced to take part in aged 13...

With regards to scars, I have a couple that are inescapably inexplicable, and if I get my tinfoil hat on for a moment, there has certainly been a sense that 'whomever they are', they are able to track me wherever I go. Something akin to a bundle of street theatre on many occasions - it even gets boring at times. My supposition these days is that once you are in, you are in for life - the duration of the experiment is a lifetime. I am reminded of the X-Files episode where a female contact of Mulder and Scully finds out that her dentist implanted a tracking bug into one of her teeth during a cavity filling. It wasn't lost on me when watching that, aged 17 or so, that my Dad was a dentist. I wonder whether you were in fact referring to 'mental scars' - in which case, they have almost all pretty much healed up now, though I was certainly traumatised from childhood to my late teens/early twenties. There were some lingering aftershock effects too, but due to what I perceive as the hand of Providence, I am in a much better position these days. Either way, thanks for the sentiments, I appreciate your comments.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join