It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
You know? Mea culpa. I didn't mean to imply that I think there is anything to be feared from the Fortean stuff (insufficient data = suspension of anxiety), but think it a very understandable reaction if the nature of the phenom is ID.

BINGO.

Off topic: "Gutstesticles" I'm stiiiill dyin"

edit on 11-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Wow I read Dolan's response as my cribsheet to your critique

Despite Dolan's attempt to dismiss your critique and not even reading your critique I found myself agreeing with your points even though they were raised by Dolan. haha.

Maybe you didn't notice me pointing out Dolan reiterating the blatant bugaboos about Robert Hastings and Robert Salas as exposed by James Carlson.

Dolan then rewrote his article based on my critique -- but, of course, didn't really change anything.

So I thought that was the amazing indicator of Dolan pushing the E.T. alien meme full-on blast as he's been now doing.

I was always suspicious of his National Security State books as incorporating supposed "expose" information on the intelligence disinfo in such as way that it's assimilated into a "true believer" e.t. alien framework.

I just couldn't read those books without feeling quesy. turned out my hunch was correct.

Not to mention that Robert Hasting claimed Nick Redfern was controlled by Doty and when I pointed this out to Redfern, even providing the direct from quote Hasting -- Redfern reiterated how he had never even talked to Doty before and so Hasting' allegation was bizarre to say the least.

But now Hasting is saying Greg Bishop's book is all wrong as it doesn't promote the E.T. alien agenda. haha.

I truly find religious ideological fanaticism fascinating. For a great parallel universe about religious beliefs as fanaticism
This is an awesome doc that I'm watching -- the dude who made it also ran the guerillanewsnetwork website that I used to blog on -- GNN produced some excellent CIA expose short docs on MK ultra and the drug trading by the CIA, etc.

Anyway that may seem off topic but then the OP said he "believes" and now he says he has some secret "religious belief" that he's written about elsewhere. I had brought this up earlier in the thread and I found the OPs non-response to be quite eerie and turns out I was right -- the "I believe" DISCLAIMER was more than just about believing in something regarding UFOs, the Men in Black and the Aviary. Again I have to wonder if people have - I mean everyone has their own personal ideological background based on socioeconomics and whatever spiritual experiences they had -- or not. Even Richard Dawkins secretly promotes nanobiomotors as "synthetic ecology" to replace real evolution in Nature - -and if that isn't a fanatical belief in technospirituality hiding behind his rabid atheism then -- I mean I've already linked on the AI Matrix "lifeboat" foundation stuff which ties into the Masonic-Theosophist-New Age eugenics stuff. The rabid hatrid of Muslims by Hurtak, one of the close collaborators with Puharich -- as per the Stargate Conspiracy -- and we can see how the E.T. alien religion ties in nicely as a distraction from the real war on terror against "aliens."

Here's the comments about Richard Dolan's Nuke and UFOs article with lots of Doty discussion in the comments

Hi Richard — One point jumps out at me immediately but as I Cc’d you and posted at realityuncovered.net... James will have a field day with your article. In James’ book on page 10 he quotes Salas stating that Salas began to question whether he was at Echo Flight. In your article you present this in a misleading way — not mentioning Salas’ first claim of the UFO incident being at Echo Flight below:...

edit on 11-9-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I don't know, Aspie. I'm sorry, but I truly can't get a handle on where you're coming from and you seem confused and continually mix up some of the points in this thread.

I'm willing to take some of the blame for that.

I do admit that Dube & Broadbent deserve a LOT of credit for the research here.

I also brought some Vallee to the table in ways I haven't personally seen. That part gets good---better, I think. I hope someone(s) are interested in looking into that further. I LOVE Jacques even if he is--reputedly--an Aviary whatever that means.

I wasn't aware, from what you've stated here so far, that everyone knew about this information but, according to you, you did. I'm not sure why you kept talking about some Guy(Entity?) that was impregnating women against their will, then, instead of the topic.

You sure didn't add anything to the topic. I treated you nice, you called me names. I got bored of it, go figure.

Am I gonna discuss that with you? Hell no. I'm sorry. Your thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Condescension is not treating someone nicely, nor are veiled insults, plus- You have called yourself more names than anyone else in this thread I believe.

The "guy" people are accusing of impregnating random women was a prisoner of our government until things went wrong for them which REALLY got them concerned. This is what I believe and that is pretty straightforward and I will say again for the umpteenth time, it directly fits into the timeline and along side of those random grains of truth that disinfo makes the mistake of imparting along with it's lies because it doesn't think the average person can distinguish. They use various means to investigate known contacts and try to use different methods of convincing people to avoid communication. The fact that grown men who have served and spread fear about investigation is just another attempt to make people turn their heads and stop looking. Talking about ETs being in league with government plans that theorists believe exist only serves to make them seem more malicious to the distrustful who have dug thus far. You can tie much of this back to specific people who have made appearances in light of this issue and they are almost all disinfo puppets.

Still confused?

I see, straightforwardness confuses you.

The information that you posted that you claim is an attempt to shape religious beliefs is completely opposite from what Scientology teaches (which is the true attempt to distort religious beliefs, does it get more straightforward than that?) Which is that an Evil ET looking very much like this "grey" in younger years killed billions of people who were innocently living their 50s styled lives driving around in their 50s styled cars.

So which is it that they are trying to cast upon us?- Those who are largely concerned with hijacking the truth and dumbing people down with disinfo are not on both sides of that fence.

I ask again, which side of that story are you trying to project?

Look at the thread you posted. You posted this information which is no stranger to this forum after claiming that the disinfo intention is to shape religious beliefs.

So you are saying they are trying to make us think that ETs are Jesus and his angels and this will be the NWO religion. Is that correct because that is what you seem to be insinuating. You won't be brave enough to come right out and own it but you don't have to... just plant the seed into the minds of others, right?

Yet if you turn a few pages back you might remember yourself mentioning Scientology, which again, has a TOTALLY different agenda. Are you going to go further into the mechanisms of that nonsense which is much more obvious of conspiracy that the potential grain of truth that you just described as evidence of them shaping our core beliefs? Or were you just going to acknowledge it and try to maneuver beyond it? It's a big part of this, you cannot deny that... so you didn't. You just went around it and concentrated on those fearful connection meant to give us that violated feeling that makes us afraid of the issues, rather than laughing at how ridiculous these disinfo attempts really are.

I ask you to clarify and say which is it you think they are wrongfully trying to make us believe... and what do I get? More deflection.

So many theories in here to choose from... I should be grateful I've been given this plethora to choose from yet not one of them new.

Why is it so hard for you to back up what you promised and work us all up to that epiphany?

WHAT IS THEIR MOTIVE, GUT?

I didn't say you'd bring the conclusion and tie it together, YOU DID.

edit on 11-9-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

To impregnate you...with their Meeeeemes...and--they're really hopin'--to get a contract for season 4 of Ancient Aliens. It goes so nicely with a cold glass of MJ-12 and Serpo.

Now, take two Estrostep and call me in the morning.

And yes, I'm still confused. I know I didn't state or infer much of what you think I did. I know, too, I think, that I was very nice to you and didn't start the somewhat hostile behavior.

I'm feeling trolled by you, Aspie, and maybe my trigger finger is a little too itchy. I bet the mods are kind of wore out too. (Thank you, MODS)

Your writing shows intelligence, but your coherence is very sketchy. I don't know how to address you without having to write tons of stuff in response to your long and erratic thoughts.

I'm feeling bad for making fun above, but I'm going to leave it for the satirical weight in regards the subject matter of this thread. I think you are disturbed by some of your personal experiences, and for that: I feel for you. As a matter of fact, when I lay down, in just a few minutes, I'm going to send you some healing thoughts for the trauma you've experienced and related here as best you can. Good night.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
oh, ok... now they're doing it for the money. I didn't think you could provide a genuine answer on your own agenda in this thread.

... but speaking of Ancient aliens... I think there are some true investigators on that show but there are also a lot of disinfo people. I find a lot of people taking the annunaki gold slave story to heart most if they have not dug into the issue and are just a casual viewer. I think it is because pyramids have always been a huge mystery throughout the lifetimes of most viewers and just the images of them really drive the puzzle into the mind... and that gets directly tied to the gold slave issue, which only reinforces the unease. All in all I think robots would have been more efficient and the gold slave conspiracy is weak... but it seems to have been a good opportunity for the fear mongers to interject along side the real investigators.... And this is why I think it got the green light. Money of course is also an issue in the production of that show but in the context you are using it here, you're really not accomplishing much in light of your thread except for more deflection.

Always promising the climax, always failing in the execution.

So since you can't answer a simple question, what are going to do now?... Try to convince more contactees and those interested in the truth that they are just being screwed with by government experiments?... and that the people coming forward are really just puppets of other handlers behind the scenes? It's a problem... a big one, but nothing is absolute.

Look, I totally believe these experiments are going on and they can spark some very interesting results if one is not even aware of what is happening but if anyone thinks it means that this whole issue is nothing but mere illusion, they have a lot more faith in mind control than even this firm believer does. Intention has a frequency signature, don't forget that.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Look, I totally believe these experiments are going on and they can spark some very interesting results if one is not even aware of what is happening but if anyone thinks it means that this whole issue is nothing but mere illusion, they have a lot more faith in mind control than even this firm believer does. Intention has a frequency signature, don't forget that.

No, they are NOT doing it for the money, imo. Not most of the characters we've talked about here anyway. That's where I think some of the other researchers have went wrong. Sure, some of the minor characters seem to be ready to turn a buck, but they, to me, are peripheral to the story.

I further believe that some contactees and some abductees have experienced truly anomalous phenomenon.

My thrust here, is that some folk have hi-jacked the phenomenon for their own purposes and wouldn't tell us the truth if they do know. They may be making guesses like us, or they may have demonstrated things in the laboratory we can't imagine.

If they wanted to be up front, write , and do speaking engagements about their beliefs and "intention signatures" then I wouldn't have felt the need to create this thread. Fair enough?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

To impregnate you...with their Meeeeemes...and--they're really hopin' It goes so nicely with a cold glass of MJ-12 and Serpo.

Good night.

Replying to your edit.

Do not attempt to involve me with the deleted posts in this thread. I know you want there to be a connection, but there simply isn't. Do not even try to draw the connection because that is the only reason you are bringing it up.

For the record, you have been rude and deflective from the very beginning. Another member in this thread who had been cheering you from the very inception of the thread sent me an email about an issue I was referring that is very much in the vein of your similar intentions of giving me a patronizing response to that issue... rather than addressing it or even simply ignoring it if you did not care to answer.

You have repeatedly had other members answer on your behalf, and whereas that may seem as a kind gesture... most individuals would not take it upon themselves to answer for another person without prior consent... yet it happens again and again in your discussions. I find this entire thread very disturbing and although I do not think your methods are very effective, I do believe you are distorting connections. Most people are not going to read this entire thread so it certainly isn't a huge issue despite the credence it has attempted to supply for itself, but it just so happens that when you are confronted by certain things, the thread fills up with deleted off topic replies which will prevent most people from knowing or worrying about what was just being discussed, which is then followed by much of your surprised laughter at the situation to affirm that you had nothing to do with it.

You are also referring to my personal experiences which I doubt you know very much about but are certain that it has disturbed me in such a way that I would not be able to provide any credible information and that is actually very similar to the sentiment that you are trying to cast in this thread. Coincidence? I don't think so.

It is not a mere government experiment. I know very well what you are driving at and have for quite some time.
I'm not trolling you, I'm giving you the opportunity to provide a more honest agenda that you have been talking about. How all these things tie together. was not the point of the thread? I do believe it was, but you know the dangers of just coming out and saying what it is you want people to extract from your thread, because they will consider otherwise if you are just trying to paint things a certain way. So tell me, why is it so hard for you to just be honest about how you think it all ties together instead just continuing to plant seeds? Are you more concerned about how many people will buy into what you are saying than what you think is correct, because that is how it seems... and you shouldn't be worried about who is is following along. You shouldn't be worrying about who will "bear with you"...And there really shouldn't be so much concern about whether or not this this thread is seen as the gold standard of content or whatever... unless you are just trying to convince people of something without them realizing it.

You should just be cutting to the chase and telling us how you think all this relates.

Contactees are not merely the product of government driven delusions.

You have made some *extremely* personal assumptions about me whether anyone else has caught them or not and some of them go beyond the content here and the discussion and by that I am deeply offended... and no I do not expect a sincere apology for your low blows. Even if others do not know what I'm referring to, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

The fact is gut, I think you have been deflecting and being so aggravated with my presence in your thread from the very beginning because you've known all along that I was attempting to extract something straightforward from you and I have known since I first posted that what you are doing is planting seeds of disinfo.

I know it, you know it.

You can deny it, but it doesn't make your methods any more effective no how much confirmation of that you try provide.

No need to apologize to me because I know it is not sincere and you are just trying to cover your credibility.

Am I wrong?

Then if you feel you have solved all this disinfo and secret government shennanigans as you claim to be doing, then why is it so hard for you to answer what exactly it is you think they are trying to do?

We've all got opinions. Are you afraid yours will be challenged or that you will be wrong? Who cares?

You just don't want to paint yourself into a corner, do you gut?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

No, they are NOT doing it for the money, imo. Not most of the characters we've talked about here anyway. That's where I think some of the other researchers have went wrong. Sure, some of the minor characters seem to be ready to turn a buck, but they, to me, are peripheral to the story.

I further believe that some contactees and some abductees have experienced truly anomalous phenomenon.

My thrust here, is that some folk have hi-jacked the phenomenon for their own purposes and wouldn't tell us the truth if they do know. They may be making guesses like us, or they may have demonstrated things in the laboratory we can't imagine.

If they wanted to be up front, write , and do speaking engagements about their beliefs and "intention signatures" then I wouldn't have felt the need to create this thread. Fair enough?

I don't disagree with this. I think it's very obvious given the amount of people refusing polygraphs or simply disappearing from the scene altogether.

I do believe this is very true... so do a lot of other people. Many have been feeling this way a long time.

If you are simply attempting to prove that the government has faked abductions, emulated contact, I have to say I don't understand why you chose this route to illustrate it and why you have brought so many other aspects into the situation... and why in the world this would render Phil Schneider as off topic since if he was a tool for disinfo and if none of what he claimed actually happened, how could he be excluded as a candidate for someone effected by these black op mind games? It seems to me he is a PRIME candidate. He believed his own story. The parts he bull#ted about were way too obvious for him to have been acting about the parts he truly believed. IMO, he also a few pieces of actual info that people would not know. Where did he get that info?

Either something happened to him or his strings were being pulled imo.

We can drop him and bring anyone else into the subject for discussion but it's often the same old song and dance.

It goes straight back to what I was TRYING to mention about the abduction books marketed on National Networks alongside of DIANETICS... it was to scare people.

They want people to be afraid of ETs. They do not want anyone making contact. This is not a new opinion. The idea of faking abductions is nothing new... So what are you adding to it?

Well, let's look at what you just said... they are making guesses, that's a given.

They may have demonstrated something in the lab they don't understand... ah... now... THAT subject leaves a lot to the imagination but we already know the stories about back engineering and taking tech from all this.

How much further can it go from there? a lot further I believe. Sometimes I get freaked out thinking they've got his brain in a jar and are still communicating with him but that's neither here nor there because to them it doesn't appear to be about giving us any of the answers. Everyone has to deal with their fears. The real question is how to move forward from here.

I think it is very important to not buy into any con man's game and I can try to describe this in many ways, but to just try and sum it up... Some try much harder than others to get your to buy their "product" and they get so busy with it that it's easier to see the contradictions.

Our government in SO many ways is acting like one sleazy car salesman who is afraid of not making their quota and it is so obvious it has something to do with ETs, it's pretty obvious they are seriously lacking in their own answers on the subject. I admit that wasn't a very good analogy... I'm just trying to stress that I have weighed this issue in numerous ways and I keep ending up with the same answers.

edit on 11-9-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link