It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Contacts

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

If by chance they can capture an event where data captured illustrates travel at 50,000kph or some other extreme then, such data would be be interesting.

That's easy, the instant that Copernicus decided the Earth was not the center of the solar system, but in fact moved around the sun in an orbit. Zero to over 108,000 KM's per hour in the blink of an eye.

Now there were still some respected scientists that thought Copernicus was insane and argued against a heliocentric planetary system. Took years to abduct all of them...

You can't use shared insanity as a measure of real experience though. Many insane asylums hold people that come up with identical ideology that is caused by them sharing an organic condition. There are Savants that share secrets very few people on Earth are equipped to understand. Gotta think outside the box when you are studying alien abductions. Whats GPS to you?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Misunderstanding of internal stimuli. You mean, me seeing 2 years into the future with dead accuracy is misunderstanding of internal stimulis? That me affecting (with witnesses) electrical devices are misinterpretation of internal stimulis? Isn't more likely than instead of a "massive hallucination", those things could actually be real?

Those are your personal experiences. Your understanding and your reality. I really have nothing to say about it. How can I? I don't have anything to go on other than your word...or your post. I can have my own thoughts about it and express that but that sould have no effect on you and what you believe to be true. I know of no documented cases that match what you have described as occuring to yourself and have no way of exploring the reality of that. You can demand that I believe you all you want and I can express my understanding and my personal beliefs of how and why and other possibilities. The bottom line is that those are your personal experiences.

Let me give you an example. Some are daltonic, meaning they don't see colours right. Does that mean that colours don't exist? No. Yellow colour has a very define wavelength, 600 nm. Some people might be able to see it exactly as it is. I am one of those people who saw behind the stage's curtain.

Interesting. how is it possible to "see" a color exactly as it is? I would say colors don't exist but our concept and perception of them does.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
reply to post by Rubicant13

Our brains have the ability to see, hear, smell and feel things that are not there. Each and every one of us can hallucinate. Our own bodies produce '___'. This is one of the most powerful hallucinogens known. This has been detected in people having a near death experience. We experience it's effects every night when we dream. Healthy functional brains produce this and has nothing to do with your conception of psychology. This is physiology. Measureable and detectable. The effects are profound. When we consider events that happen while sleeping, you have to understand that this stuff is there.

What do imaginative children, passionate lovers, dreamers, psychonauts, telepaths, bliss-bunnies, UFO abductees, shamans and neo-shamans, birthing mothers and babies, near-death experiencers, and schizophrenics have in common? The same thing Tibetan, Taoist and Kabbalistic masters, meditators, mystics and religious prophets share. Their brains are flooded with natural psychedelic pineal secretions that tenaciously cling to their synaptic junctions, electrifying their whole being with multisensory virtual stimuli, experiential beliefs and delusions about the nature of reality.

ionaparamedia.50megs.com...

I suppose this explains everything, right?

I'm not sure yet. for me it explains a lot and fits my current beliefs. Just think about it...or better, explore it.

The fact that cops gang up to shoot unidentified crafts in a report. The fact that photos has been taken from greys. The fact that a security camera filmed someone disapearing in a blue flash and then reappear back, vomiting and curled on the ground.

Sorry, I don't have any knowledge of these being facts. This actually looks like a list of hoaxes, misinformation and bad youtube videos.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Do not bother some are not ready to take a peak behind the curtain

Everyone has a life time or a time period when one wakes up from the coma so be understanding with those that don't
people that think this way; "I know a little something that you will never know" (from a song called "Loser" by Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead about playing poker and loosing). You only think you looked behind the curtain but are only seeing another curtain and you may think you know what cards the other guy has but he's already got you beat and you are drawing dead. ANYONE who claims this kind of knowledge and feels special and that others "aren't ready" and are in a "coma" ...geez, well you are just deluded (myself included).
edit on 3-9-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
www.realghostpictures.info...

www.castleofspirits.com...

Sorry. This is one of those times when my mind closes completly. I just don't buy it.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Everyone has a life time or a time period when one wakes up from the coma so be understanding with those that don't
people that think this way; "I know a little something that you will never know" (from a song called "Loser" by Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead about playing poker and loosing). You only think you looked behind the curtain but are only seeing another curtain and you may think you know what cards the other guy has but he's already got you beat and you are drawing dead. ANYONE who claims this kind of knowledge and feels special and that others "aren't ready" and are in a "coma" ...geez, well you are just deluded (myself included).

Actually no he isn't. In your straw man argument, which seemed logical and a put down to him, you fail to realize, he is an experiencer, and there are only people who know their experiences are real an that reality is not what others think, and then those who don't, who refuse to even seek. There are those who have been searching strongly for answers since childhood, and know this world is completely primitive violent and hellish, and see through the corruption, and those who seem to be comfortable with all the suffering around and judgmental of those in need.

When he says this, it may seem ego based to you, but its the truth. There are different levels of consciousness and acceptance and different levels of experiences and knowledge. But you're right about the layers, there are layers.

edit to add: I would say people should be concerned enough about this world to be seeking hard on who they are and what they are here for, and how to overcome all negativity, all that is hellish, anger, control, greed, inequality, power tripping over others, retaliation, fights, war, murder, ,rape, everything that is hellish, and all that is lower frequency and separates us from the mind that it takes to be in paradise, for we need to reach for that here.

And that is far more important than standing under the stars and asking if ET is real. That is the most important work anyone can do and the whole purpose of life.
edit on 4-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

wow..

that was long-winded character assassination wasn't it..but, yea.. so much for you sticking to the subject ...

don't get your panties in a bunch...and stop over stating what actually happened.. you weren't there ...were you.

your skill in reading what you want in a thread and over looking the point, is very apparent..

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

well
said..

Star~!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Im sorry for your experience. Can you describe what happened? Im always interested in learning about people's paranormal experiences for my own knowledge. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdisonGal

Im sorry for your experience. Can you describe what happened? Im always interested in learning about people's paranormal experiences for my own knowledge. Thank you.

I have had a few experiences that I witnessed visually when I was a KID as we lived next to a Very Large Nuclear Armed SAC BASE. It seems where ever there are Nukes there are UFO's. I witnessed something different as a teen. As I took on a Specific Job that is "CIVILIAN" in Nature...a was able to get a Glimpse behind the curtain.

Believe me...people are neither ready nor do they really ant to know...even when they say they do or even DEMAND THEIR RIGHT TO KNOW. They have no form of reference to understand and I have seen some of the Toughest and Brightest....just shut down over receiving this type of information. Some people can handle it....the majority can't and even those who can handle it wish they didn't have to. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
That's really the test, isn't it? Since the days of old people have sung mourning songs and warned of the burdens of Truth. Some will go mad, some will lament, and some will carry on.

edit on 4-9-2012 by Arles Morningside because: correction of spelling.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
If anyone believes they have had a genuine experience, alien, paranormal or otherwise, then it essentially is real. I do not need someone telling me that these things happened only as pertaining to a certain explanation only. They were not there, and have no right to force their pseudo expert opinion on anyone. If it's your belief that these experiences are somehow all an illusion in some way or another. That's fine. It's your opinion. No more, no less. But pushing that opinion on others as a means of validating your beliefs is wrong. If you were not there, and had nothing to do with the experience itself, It is only your opinion, not a statement of fact or imperical evidence in any sense of the word. It's amazing how those who have never had such experiences become "experts" as to what the truth behind them is. All in all, that line of thinking is ridiculous, and arrogant. So if you have had an experience, it's your decision to decide for yourself what the origin of it was and whether it had psychological or external factors. If you believe the experience to have been one of outside influence, any other opinion, forced or not, has no relevance whatsoever. Anyone who tells you that they know exactly what happened to you without being there and experiencing it themselves, is in essence to their own degree, looking in my opinion, to draw attention to them self. The human condition to want to stand out among others with "knowledge" that is usually limited to the individuals own understanding of the world around them sometimes clouds judgement for seeing the other possible side in relation to a solid answer to the truth.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Actually no he isn't. In your straw man argument, which seemed logical and a put down to him, you fail to realize, he is an experiencer, and there are only people who know their experiences are real an that reality is not what others think, and then those who don't, who refuse to even seek. There are those who have been searching strongly for answers since childhood, and know this world is completely primitive violent and hellish, and see through the corruption, and those who seem to be comfortable with all the suffering around and judgmental of those in need.

I am an experiecer too except mine were self induced. I can say the same thing as you. I can say that there are those that have had my experience and those who have not. Your experiences are invalid because
I have seen behind the actual curtain.... But I am not saying that.
I dont see the straw man argument. I don't even see the argument. I'm stating something matter of factly.

When he says this, it may seem ego based to you, but its the truth. There are different levels of consciousness and acceptance and different levels of experiences and knowledge. But you're right about the layers, there are layers.

It's ego based Regardless.

edit on 4-9-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You describe your experience zeta as self induced. What exactly do you mean by "self induced" in particular? Do you believe your experience was real?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

You describe your experience zeta as self induced. What exactly do you mean by "self induced" in particular? Do you believe your experience was real?
Psychedelics. In particular '___' and psilocybin. Lots of it. I was a "Dead Head". Which to me was the greatest uncontrolled experiment of all time.

As far as "paranormal" experiences.
The best word to descibe one would be Synchronicity
I have had the feeling of recieving messages from entities and seeing the future. I have seen melting walls and melting faces and saw the "cracks" in the universe. Lots of faces in patterns and even Jesus. I saw Jesus in a pattern on my windshield and he gave me a message which I will reveal to you. He said "Stop doing drugs". Lots of these things were exerienced with others....friends and random strangers.

Do I believe my experiences to be real? Experiences are by default "real".
Lets take this example. I saw the walls breathing.
Was the wall "really" breathing? Other "sober" people seeing the wall would say no. I could say that I was seeing the wall as it really was because my doors of perception were squeaky clean. There is no doubt that I saw the wall breathing and experienced it as such. Putting a level on the wall would no doubt register as the wall being level and plum. Unfortunately, I would see the level as a crude tool that just got integrated into the cosmic "bubble".

So I am left with a couple of posibilities. The wall was actually breathing. I was hallucinating. There is no doubt that the substance I had in me was the cause of my perception and that it can be expressed in terms of neurochemistry. So, the experience of the wall breathing was a real experience but that experience can not be quantified scientifically. Experience is personal and subjective.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Pardon my one liner, but well said.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

You don't understand. Its knowing what you go through in the day, we're tallking about concrete things. And when you've experienced them, you really do know something exists, no matter who hasn't experience it. They're facts. And there is big tie in to what a person is like. Like Sleeper says, based on past lives and earning some extra knowledge, some people, from the time they're children are very aware of the suffering and corruption in this world and want a world of complete equality, and are quite psi. For example, their grandmother made them play memory over and over and really thrilled when you were getting 4, 5 and even occasionally 6 pairs in a row at the start. That goes out the window as you get older by the way.(mind you, I believe she was on a program too, and hence I know realize she may have been nudged to do this, she also was very interested in ET, bought a telescope in her old age, and talked about waking in the night, knowing they were in the room but she was forced back into sleep).

When you experience real crafts, real contact, real messages, and remember past lives, know people, know that you are from their soul group, remember that we came in during different decades and know when some are on target and some are off target, for what they were supposed to do, you don't play games of pretending that everyone is the same level of aware and awake.

Everyone is not the same level, and some people spend a lot of time putting down experiences and not alot of time seeking to grow themselves, and care about the world, and tackle their own programming, and work on their own tempers and judgments and uncover their love so they care very much for anyone in need.

Most people live very unaware lives, walk by those in need, blame others, don't understand the programming they have, that is slavery. Are very judgmental, and unwilling to do work at overcoming who they are.

Which is why we're here. To overcome.

Reality is what it is.

And some people are not ready yet, or else they would not be on a thread like this, talking down to others with experiences and the world would not have homeless, starvation, forced slavery employment, scarsity, pyramid systems for control structures and governments, and we'd be living in eden already.

Many of us are very ready for just that. And all our lives at that. Even remembered such places.

Telling Joe down the street that he didn't have fruit for breakfast, when he did, because you can't imagine anyone having fruit for breakfast doesnt change the reality of what he ate, what he experienced, what he went through.

And if you think everyone IS on the same page for understanding, take a look at the world around you.
edit on 4-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You don't understand. Its knowing what you go through in the day, we're tallking about concrete things. And when you've experienced them, you really do know something exists, no matter who hasn't experience it.

Thank you for your comments. But I believe I do understand. My experiences with my "experimentation" and sleep paralysis are as real as any experience alien or otherwise. Many aspects of these experiences are very similar but I interprit them a certain way otherwise, you might as well call me your brother.

Perhaps there is common ground. Consider this article:
Voyaging to '___' Space with Dr. Rick Strassman, M.D.

Though expecting mystical raptures and deep psychological insights, in his study he was astonished to find many of his volunteers reporting unexpected encounters with strange and sometimes disturbing alien beings with advanced technology in what amounted to classical UFO "abduction" experiences. Unable to explain away the volunteers' experiences, he concluded that these were genuine encounters with independent sentient beings in otherwise normally invisible dimensions.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

As I took on a Specific Job that is "CIVILIAN" in Nature...a was able to get a Glimpse behind the curtain.

Believe me...people are neither ready nor do they really ant to know...even when they say they do or even DEMAND THEIR RIGHT TO KNOW. They have no form of reference to understand and I have seen some of the Toughest and Brightest....just shut down over receiving this type of information. Some people can handle it....the majority can't and even those who can handle it wish they didn't have to. Split Infinity

I also got a glimpse behind the curtain, and the experience would change my life forever. I peeked behind.... She must have been 25 stone (and naked) .. A fine specimen of a women, although when she turned round and bent over I quickly realised that I was staring into the eye of a weapon of Mass air destruction. As the huge cheeks separated I knew my life would never be the same, she blew the curtain off the rails and blew the eyebrows clean off my face. I vowed never to peek behind the curtain again, nor visit that strip club ever, ever again

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnionHead

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

As I took on a Specific Job that is "CIVILIAN" in Nature...a was able to get a Glimpse behind the curtain.

I also got a glimpse behind the curtain, and the experience would change my life forever. I peeked behind.... She must have been 25 stone (and naked) .. A fine specimen of a women, although when she turned round and bent over I quickly realised that I was staring into the eye of a weapon of Mass air destruction. As the huge cheeks separated I knew my life would never be the same, she blew the curtain off the rails and blew the eyebrows clean off my face. I vowed never to peek behind the curtain again, nor visit that strip club ever, ever again

You are just not ready to accept reality as it really is. Poor soul.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join