It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Obama and Romney on the welfare issue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Ben Swann takes at the fight between Obama and Romney over welfare work requirements

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Romney makes me absolutely sick. To think this man could actually end up being President just frightens me. He is such a liar, and has been caught so many times... ugh.

Romneys election just means more rich boots on the necks of the poor and middle class.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
Romney makes me absolutely sick. To think this man could actually end up being President just frightens me. He is such a liar, and has been caught so many times... ugh.

Romneys election just means more rich boots on the necks of the poor and middle class.

And exactly what campaign promises did Barak keep...?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'm waiting to see the entire interview.I wonder quickly will the president and Romney will switch positions on welfare.As we move along towards November we will see them both flip-flop.

link   
reply to post by TheGreatDivider

I don't think that poster mentioned Obama anywhere in his/her post.

link   
RON PAUL 2012!

That is all

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

NO he/she did not, but if you consider one not "electable" then it will have to be the other...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

As Yeats already posted unfortunately it's going to be one or the other. If he is calling Romney a liar I am pointing out so is the other guy.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider

Please realize I am NO Obama fan either. I don't like either of these idiots. I am hoping they have a spot on the ballot that says "none of the above".

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I hope you are not suggesting Obama is not any better? The gap between the rich and the poor has only continued to get bigger since Obama took office.

In addition Obama lied just as much as Romney before he even got elected. I recall Obama saying he wasn't going to take private funding to run his campaign, not elect former lobbyist as part of his staff, and lets not forget that he would not pass any legislation until the public got to review the documents for at least 5 days. If I recall correctly, needles to say by week one of his presidency each and everyone of those 3 promises were broken.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Please realize I am NO Obama fan either. I don't like either of these idiots. I am hoping they have a spot on the ballot that says "none of the above".

They do have that spot on the ballot. Its called Ron Paul or Gary Johnson.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Then don`t vote at all, the worst thing anyone could do is to vote just for the sake of voting, that is how dictators come to power.don`t vote with the purpose of voting against the other guy to get him out of office because again, that is how dictators come to power.
This is how most elections in recent history have been, the candidates dont tell you how they will make things better, they tell you how the other guy might make things worse. They don`t want you to vote for them based on their abilities and qualifications to make things better they want you to vote against the other guy so that they win by default.

top topics

join