It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Source: “It’s going hot”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Here is a video of this guy talking about it with Alex Jones.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
There will not be a big gun grab this year 100% I assure you! Not only that, but anyone that says Obama will grab your guns is lying and most likely works for the NRA LOL

Guns are a 4.5 BILLION dollar business! If anything they bought the ammo to sit on it until prices double due to fear over gun laws and fear of random shooting violence.

Obama is one of the leading gun sellers america has ever seen! Look at how popular Gun shows are! There are at least 4 reality shows right now!

So give me a break! Anyone spreading fear about guns getting taken away probably owns a gun company, reminds me of the housing boom

I will even bet there will be no comments about Gun control until well after the Election!

If anything they are talking about the stove...LOL
edit on 29-8-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone has stated this already (not about to read entire thread) but has anyone thought about it being:

1. Total hogwash from a *source*
2. Regarding the potential for Hurricane Issac to rampage through New Orleans
3. RNC

I'm getting so tired of people saying this and saying that; but like a car wreck I cant stop reading these types of threads because; if you remember the story of the Boy Who Cried Wolf, you will know what I am meaning....you just never know what will be true.....

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KibbleChild

Alex Jones already resided on the fringes of credibility. But to associate with Steve Quayle and this Haggman guy, I dunno folks... That might have just thrown him over the edge into the pit of no return.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here is what is going to happen: NOTHING! Thats right. Just like Elenin, Nibiru, Disclosure, Blue Beam, Martial Law, Earthquakes, Exploding Sinkholes, radiattion belt collapse, Chemtraails, Dying bird and fish prophecies, Antichrist, WW3, Moon Bases, etc etc etc...........NOTHING EVER HAPPENS THAT ATS PREDICTS!

Somebody, somewhere tell me about 1 single prediction at any time or place anytime in history, ever, ATS or anywhere else that ever clearly and specifically happened on the day it was prophesized or any conspiracy detailed that ever panned out? Anyone?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
One billion pounds of pot were destroyed today on Federal Land. Could this have been what they were talking about?

The operation, involving agents from the Drug Enforcement Administration, Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Forest Service, National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service as well as local agencies, targeted growing sites on public lands in seven Western states – Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington.

news.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If there is something to this only time will tell in the meantime spending all your energy debunking the possibility is just foolish imo. We can not make the truth go away through fear so do what you can, have your preps, make your connections and then settle in with a good book or something that takes away the thoughts that race with just a little knowledge on subjects we have no control over or even a clear understanding of. I have read more than a half dozen books in the past couple weeks and still had time to come here and participate in at least as many threads.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

They just want to control it, to keep up the contracts with Mexico. Why have it grown here organically when it can be unregulated down south? Ridiculous. Let them smoke their stuff and charge them for it. I want to grow hemp for all it represents and can do for our countries economy.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What I think is interesting is the use of jets around Tampa for the convention. The evening of 8/28 and early morning of 8/29 it was pretty obvious sorties were being flown that had jets circling the city and suburbs. Every 8 minutes like clockwork you could hear them flying over. I noticed it at about 1:15am and went outside to walk the dog. While walking the dog I heard it again and peaked at my watch. Like clockwork, every 8 minutes the jet would complete its pattern over the neighborhood. It was overcast so I din't get to see if they were F-16s or 18s. It went on until at least 2:45am when I was finally able to tune it out and get some sleep. I was just curious as to why they would need that type of air support. Helicopters I get, but jets? Seemed odd to me.

As far as the main post in this thread, if it's that serious, and we are on the brink and the go order has already been dealt, not sure why the sources anonymity is still important. If the source is really that concerned about getting the word out, it wouldn't be done so anonymously. All its good for is a fun read I guess.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
One billion pounds of pot were destroyed today on Federal Land. Could this have been what they were talking about?

The operation, involving agents from the Drug Enforcement Administration, Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Forest Service, National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service as well as local agencies, targeted growing sites on public lands in seven Western states – Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington.

news.blogs.cnn.com...

Hopefully, they burned it...so we could come to our senses!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
There is no information there at all.

I can tell you my coffes is hot....but if I waste my time reading crap like this my source tell me my coffee will be getting cold.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
Its never going to kick off because it is glaringly obvious that Obama will be re-elected....Romney hasn't a hope. He is cutting off too many voters.

I don't know. Folks around these parts are pretty much unanimously in support of Romney. Then again, i live in a redneck hotbed and coal-mining territory, so mayhaps that is more indicative of this particular area than the general outlook.
I hope so. I don't like Obama, but Paul Ryan's budget plan is beyond terrible. It frightens me.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

That sounds like a legitimate assumption.

It has been confiscated it to help pay for our agencies expenses since you citizens keep cutting our programs It should be dry in about a week and packaged ready for delivery on the following Wednesday. Please use the private line for inquiries. Current price based on quality, smallest delivery ten kilos.
....... Just kidding.......
edit on 29-8-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
none of these plans will work...
the folks that make up the dhs and whatever alpha bet...are...get ready...AMERICAN and OATH keepers.
they will not go up against their own.

Absolute rubbish.

Do you really think that these people will let a group of "domestic terrorists" gain any traction in the USA? Because that's exactly what their target will be made out to be.

If the DHS are so "American" and "Oath Keepers" as you say, then why did the DHS get involved in shutting down the Occupy movement, arm the police to violently attack any protests anywhere in the US, and purportedly back up the Anaheim police after they opened fire on women and children?

That doesn't sound like American values to me. If the DHS gave a rats ass about Americans and their rights they would have stepped in during the Anaheim protests in support of the citizens who were being attacked by their own police department, instead they seemingly sent back up in the form of militarized officers who barricaded the station and put snipers on the roof of it!

If you think the DHS is there to support the ideals of the constitution and your rights as an American, good luck to you, because when they roll into town they won't care how loyal you are.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
We had the same threats before the last election......that Bush was going to stage an event, usher in Marshall law and suspend the elections. Been there, done that. Next?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KibbleChild
Here is a video of this guy talking about it with Alex Jones.

Hmmm.....anyone else ever notice when ever these types of guys are on a videos proclaiming to have insider evidence and in the know that there always seems to be a weight and measure scale on a desk behind them? It's just something that I have noticed.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
This is one of the daftest yarns i have read recently.

"Its going hot"

They can spread BS about this right up until the election. More and more BS every few days. And they have added the condition that it will kick off if Obama is not going to be re-elected.

i have to agree with lacrimaererum on this.
there is NOTHING specific about what was supposedly heard.
so all of this is pure conjecture based solely on hearsay.

sorry. giving this the

nothing to see here.....move along.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

news.blogs.cnn.com...

Nice...anyone up wind? Oh crap that is where I am hold on I am going out to take deep breaths!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Well, seeing as that is a coordinated, multi-state raid... I'd say you offer yet another explanation for the OP story. Thanks for the info, and that is what I call "contributing" to a thread. But if true, then perhaps we shouldn't just throw the baby out with the bathwater next time this Haggman guy writes a piece. Problem is, so far there is no evidence that his piece even has any ties at all to your story. The Feds are doing raids all the time...And further, the OP story "DHS sources" deal with political things more than anything like a pot farm raid. So I dunno.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

If you think the DHS is there to support the ideals of the constitution and your rights as an American, good luck to you, because when they roll into town they won't care how loyal you are.

Wouldn't be shocked it you are correct.

Homeland now seems to apply to the power structure those in charge have created. Citizens are a different thing all together.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join