It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Source: “It’s going hot”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

“It’s going hot.” Those were the ominous opening and closing words from my source inside the Department of Homeland Security in two separate contacts we had within the last 72 hours. Readers to this website and listeners to my radio program know this source as “Rosebud,” a source with access to high levels within the DHS administration.

Hmm, maybe why all those rounds of ammunition were purchased, by...the weather service?...as well as all those other agencies?

Ok so...

According to my well-placed source within the DHS apparatus, what amounts to a final authorization was reportedly given to DHS directly from the White House. A “go signal” if you will.

“It’s going hot. The plan, or whatever specific operation that was devised, is going hot, being put into motion. You’ve got to let people know that something is up, approval has been given, and unless somebody stops it, we’re going to have a staged event inside the U.S., and it’s being set up so that it gets real ugly real fast.” Obviously, I asked for clarification and more details.

“Look, I’ll tell you everything I know, what I’ve heard and seen, and some of what I’ve been told, but you’ve got to get this public. Even then, I’m not sure we know enough about the specific operational details, have enough time, or have the ability to overcome the characterizations of lunacy they’re going to throw at you, at us, for even talking about this. I’ve heard you talk about the ‘normalcy bias’ of most Americans, and that’s part of what we’re fighting. Look at what they did to you and the content of last information I gave to you. It was like that pass a secret game in first grade, you know, where one student whispers something in the ear of the kid next to him and it’s passed around the room until it gets to the last student. By that time, it’s nothing like the original ‘secret.’ It’s the lesson kids learn about spreading gossip. There was some state representative from Tennessee that sent out a mass e-mail of a screwed up version of what you wrote and then later retracted it,” he stated.

www.canadafreepress.com...

more at link

Umm, so what's going hot? Attack on Iran? Attack on North Korea? False flag event on the American people?

Whatever it is, it doesn't sound good...

lol:

“What happens and when it happens depends on the events of the next sixty days. If it appears that Obama does not have a lock on the next four years to finish what he started, what he has been told to do, then watch for it ‘going hot.’”

Oh I see, so if it doesn't look good for Obama in the polls, he'll go hot with his plan and implement martial law and eliminate elections....

lol....well? Is that so far out of the realm of impossibility considering the source?
edit on Tue Aug 28th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Since your OP doesn`t really give us a direction, just a heads up something is amiss.

I`ll speculate with the recent high profile shooting, it will be some form of Gun Control, or Limitations.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Im sure something's up. they wouldn't have purchased all those rounds of ammo, just because they needed to purge their budget for this year...would they?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Hmm, maybe why all those rounds of ammunition were purchased, by...the weather service?...as well as all those other agencies?

Somewhere else here on ATS today - there's a thread that has another 'source' who said the "hollow point" bullet story (not the other one) was "disinfo" put out as propaganda on purpose! Maybe you can find it. If it's true though; then, the basis for your statement above might change. Look around, it's here (on ATS) somewhere. Search hates me. Maybe you'll have better luck.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Department Of Homeland Security? I don't know for sure, but Iran doesn't sound likely.... Although it has crossed my mind...and then back out...that Obama COULD actually time a major US initiated event he was going to do anyway for the RNC convention in a fit of political gamesmanship beyond anything ever seen. That's why it went back out... Even he couldn't be that incredibly petty. I'm serious.. I do think more of him than that for credit.

However, the official start of the RNC convention and...where DHS matters....the enormous planning, manpower and sheer logistics of it all has come in that period and perhaps that's what he meant.

The threats may be real...they may be totally overblown and their imagination like Chicago turned out to be with the largest Armed and Military mobilization I've seen for an event since the 1984 Olympics. Real or not though, THEY believe it, apparently. Here is the internal report law encforcement distributed a few days ago about this very thing and what they are geared to fight.

Potential for Violence or Criminal Activity by
Anarchist Extremists During the 2012 National Political
Conventions

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hmm, haven't there been reports of massive military movements around ATS here lately?

Lord only knows WHAT they are cooking up with this one. Could it be the mass detention of military veterans, and after that the big gun grab?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Umm, so what's going hot? Attack on Iran? Attack on North Korea? False flag event on the American people?

Whatever it is, it doesn't sound good...

It has the answer to your question in the link

They are watching the poll numbers. They are closely monitoring public sentiment. But the objective of the plan is that they want to portray Obama as a victim of racist hatred by the white gun owners, the people concerned about the Constitution, the people they consider fringe. They want to silence their critics, prove that talk show hosts are causing hatred, and that all gun owners are behind the recent shootings. That’s at the heart of the plan. But to understand just how insidious this is, you’ve got to understand the people who are behind it.”

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The only people that this will affect with any type of event are the blind.
I've said the writing is on the walls for years.

Well, go ahead and let it loose...
That's what I say now.

Because of this site, I've been ready since 2008.
To the teeth.

Come.
Get.
Some.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I call bull****

A vague unknown "source" talking in terms that are so vague they
couldn't even rightly be called vague. Hogwash.

I have a super secret source. He's in the pentagon.
He says if oil prices reach over 4 dollars it's going to get real cold.

See how easy it is.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
An anonymous inside source with yet another vague warning.

No comment necessary.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

According to my well-placed source within the DHS apparatus

Well I have a well-placed source who knows a well-placed source who seen a well-placed source once, and he said that this well-placed source is a counter well-placed source who is only posing as a well-placed source.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty

According to my well-placed source within the DHS apparatus

Well I have a well-placed source who knows a well-placed source who seen a well-placed source once, and he said that this well-placed source is a counter well-placed source who is only posing as a well-placed source.

And the well placed friend of the well placed source found themself in a not-so-well-placed place when it was later discovered that it was just another one of the DHS ho-hum disinfo games to get militants riled up.

The End

Besides ... did you see just how overly-insistant they were about getting the info into the public? Sense of urgency is a conman-salesman tactic. Buyer beware.
edit on 28/8/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pillock

You realize you are quoting a conservative rag? It's partisan/biased, and really, really not a news source. Propaganda maybe...

The transcribed words of the "source" doesn't even sound much different than the columnist's own scribe. I don't put too much weight into the story...

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well you can call BS all you want to. You may notice I am laughing at this too. Do I believe it? I'll say this much: I wouldn't put it beyond our government to do the unthinkable, not after Operation Northwoods, Gulf of Tonkin, Iran contra, taking countries by sabotage, the militarization of the police, the internment camps, all the new laws, all the surveillance, and everything else. Look at what the RNC just did to Ron Paul. I mean these people are psycho, no question of that. No question, none.

So speculate BS at your own risk.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
At least the Forest Service in on alert in case anything weird happens.

bunkerville.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hmm, haven't there been reports of massive military movements around ATS here lately?

Sweet Odin’s Raven!

The military is surrounding ATS?
Does SO know about this?
Maybe he can send the TenthPower Division of ElevatedOnes to squash anyone that would TredOnMe!

OK, back on topic.

While FEAR is the "Crack" traded by conspiracy theorists, of which I’m an addict, It is difficult for me to trust a single source, much less the source listed.

You got any other sources?
Come on man! I need a better fix than this!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by pillock

You realize you are quoting a conservative rag? It's partisan/biased, and really, really not a news source. Propaganda maybe...

The transcribed words of the "source" doesn't even sound much different than the columnist's own scribe. I don't put too much weight into the story...

I was quoting text from the OP source / link

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
You got any other sources?
Come on man! I need a better fix than this!

Then why don't you go find us one instead of just yappin? lol, it's just a story for now....however, with this in mind....perhaps a few might just keep their eyes and ears open a little more in the next couple weeks or months...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
With the troops being moved around, the Coast Guard being sent out on month-long-mystery missions, and various government organizations purchasing ammunition and riot gear, it could be merely in preparation for large riots, if Obama wins, or, even if he loses.

On another side, Obama could possibly be planning to pull a martial law card, and the various organizations may be preparing for some sort of Anarchic state that the nation is placed under. This, however, is unlikely.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

“Look, I’ll tell you everything I know...blah blah blah complete lack of any sort of information whatsoever blah blah blah...

The "source" later says "(Glenn) Beck is right." Case closed, it's BS.
edit on 28-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join