It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Source: “It’s going hot”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hmm, haven't there been reports of massive military movements around ATS here lately?

While FEAR is the "Crack" traded by conspiracy theorists, of which I’m an addict, It is difficult for me to trust a single source, much less the source listed.

You got any other sources?
Come on man! I need a better fix than this!

Now there is a tee-shirt quote for you -ATS!!! Or maybe it should be my signature because that was funny!

Now back on topic:

Amazing that the source where this info is being leaked to is some radio show host / newpaper in Canada? Kinda odd, even for disinformation. I mean even if you are seeking for the secret to go from one source to another via free rags like the source quoted - I would think there would be more teeth to the leaked info or more teeth to the story.

I think we all believe that Obama is limitless as to how low he may go - which they very well may indeed through a false flag for him to hold power. I would think (without hearing from any source (s)) I think they will guage what people think after the two conventions. The tale of the two will begin the next play in I guess what a lot are calling the "end game!"

I

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Pressure from Above-Pressure From Below

I see you were briefly interested in Robert Welch ; but, you probably never got as far as And Not a Shot Was Fired

Now, just for a moment - consider the possibility that it IS government propaganda (disinfo) intentionally put out there to get people riled up. Just think it over. I'm NOT saying it is or is not disinfo - I'm asking you to at least acknowledge that you are hearing me and considering what I said. That's all. You don't have to agree or disagree, just tell me if you heard me loud and clear. REALLY heard.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

Pressure from Above-Pressure From Below

I see you were briefly interested in Robert Welch ; but, you probably never got as far as And Not a Shot Was Fired

Now, just for a moment - consider the possibility that it IS government propaganda (disinfo) intentionally put out there to get people riled up. Just think it over. I'm NOT saying it is or is not disinfo - I'm asking you to at least acknowledge that you are hearing me and considering what I said. That's all. You don't have to agree or disagree, just tell me if you heard me loud and clear. REALLY heard.

I think you could be onto something here. It is a really good possibility that this is disinfo to get people riled up indeed. People like those in militia groups, Patriots and Veterans. The people that big brother has been warning us about.

There are a lot of worried people out there. There are people planning defensive actions against a possible FF. I cant give a link to what Im saying right now, but its the truth.

Big Brother is either planning a FF or trying to get the militias to make the first move against stopping what they believe to be plans of a FF by our government, and the militias DO believe that the possibility is real.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Originally posted by pajoly
The only scenario I find plausible:

Perhaps the Administration has intel that if Obama wins there are lunatic factions that plan violent action. You see the Texans talking about it. And if this happens, he can use it as an excuse to set curfews and to go around and collect personal arsenals using the extra powers Constitutional suspension would theoretically grant.

Oh dear- the ONLY scenario you find plausible? My, suuuuuuuch open-mindedness!

I thought we were here to toss around ideas, discuss the subjects in a civil manner, and contribute information to threads?

Even though your scenario is as plausible as any of the rest, that's for sure.

But what about yours, with a twist:
That the recent incident of the nabbing those military dudes for plotting an assassination is used as the initial entry point for mass detentions, and banning guns. They could just simply say, "further investigation has revealed such a widespread plot with current and former military personnel that is so serious, and of such national security concern, and so "treasonous" that we are declaring a state of national emergency and implementation of NSPD-51". All records are sealed, citing national security exemption, and we are banning all firearms. Martial law is now implemented with curfews, blah,blah,blah."

And not a shot was fired, Trex.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
.Lets talk about grooming , the public I mean , how is it done , if this sort of scenario is planned?
Well here's one sort of lead in story :-

"This domestic terrorist organisation did not simply plan and talk," prosecutor Isabel Pauley told a Superior Court judge. "Prior to the murders in this case, the group took action. Evidence shows the group possessed the knowledge, means and motive to carry out their plans."

abcnews.go.com...

(Iam in no way vindicating or advocating this sort of action)

Sort of plants the idea in peoples heads that A. civilians can go rogue and attempt something against the Government or it's leader. B. Makes people concerned about ammunition Vet's and gun laws.

So now we do have Domestic Terrorists and they are lurking out there , just waiting for the opportunity to take out someone of NOTE.

There are many more such stories being either made up or fuelled to promote the fact that the Government wants the people to feel threatened by their own people. It's called conditioning and it works. Its used when they wish to push an element of their agenda that is not palatable to the public. They manipulate public opinion that way.

They also use ridicule as an antidote to anyone who brings leaked information out.
After all someone who ridicules, never has to prove a thing , now do they?
Let's face it no whistle-blower information is ever going to have the rubber stamp of Authority , if it's authority your are challenging now is it?
"Deep throat" only got vindicated when the information was LOOKED AT and excepted for investigation.

If you blow all information from whistle-blowers away because you have not got the absolute proof initially , then you promote the act of non-disclosure and as an outcome corruption.

edit on 28-8-2012 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2012 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2012 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a recall a few MONTHS ago. there was a thread that there would be a staged assassination event.
perhaps it was the same info from the same person though? just thought I'd throw that out there.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkorchid
"Deep throat" only got vindicated when the information was LOOKED AT and excepted for investigation.

If you blow all information from whistle-blowers away because you have not got the absolute proof initially , then you promote the act of non-diclosoure and as an outcome corruption.

Exactly! To examine all the 'available' evidence and seek more if and when possible, that's the ticket. Not throwing out the baby with the bathwater and not diving headlong off the cliff with all the other sheep, that's the ticket.

Bits of information trickle in here and there; but, sorting the bits into the appropriate filing cabinets can be tedious until you happen to get that very last piece of the puzzle. Sometimes, you know what the puzzle is, long before you acquire those last pieces. An open mind soaks up a lot of miscellaneous bits.

Luckily, the Internet helps a lot of bit collectors to place their pieces on the table.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
as a poster already mentioned, this could be a reason behind the ridiculous amounts of ammo purchased lately
When are those rounds expected to be delivered?

If anything this is food for thought and a reason to be viligant. Who knows if its truly BS, do you think Deepthroat would go to the net or to the press first, considering they have a heavy hand in whats going on.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

That's a interesting read. I understand that you are probably not the one who distributed it, but whoever did could be in trouble.

Here is the official terms for FOUO.

For Official Use Only (FOUO)

FOUO is not a classification but a designation applied to unclassified information to identify material which may not be appropriate for public release. To be considered FOUO, this type of information must be exempt from mandatory release to the public under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). The FOIA specifies nine categories of information which can be withheld from release if requested by a member of the public.

Although not classified, FOUO information should be handled in a manner that provides reasonable assurance that unauthorized persons do not gain access.

Just because it is unclassified does not mean to disseminate to the widest possible audience.
edit on 29-8-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Maybe they are just going to have a Sauna party with beer.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

That was discussed in the opening article link.

www.canadafreepress.com...

... Look at what they did to you and the content of last information I gave to you. ... There was some state representative from Tennessee that sent out a mass e-mail of a screwed up version of what you wrote and then later retracted it,” he stated.

I reminded him that it was Tennessee State Representative Kelly Keisling who sent an e-mail to his constituents based on what amounted to third-hand information he read on the Internet. It centered around an alleged fake assassination attempt, something I never wrote, I told him. “Yes, that’s it. Didn’t you find the timing of that odd? I mean, the information I gave you was back in late April. When did Keisling send that e-mail and then make his very public retraction? Two or three weeks ago? Give me a break. They wanted to discredit you and anyone who makes public their intentions as bad as they want to know where the leaks are coming from,” he stated. “Believe me when I tell you they are desperate on a number of levels.”

My source continued: “Don’t think for one second that the sudden resurrection of the information, as incorrect as it was by that state rep, was an accident, because it wasn’t,” he replied. “Maybe the rep was played and clueless to the original story, but the way the story was managed after the fact made you look like a fool, like a real nutcase,” he said.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

ah thanks.

it wasn't sure, because the information wasn't that detailed when I read it, so I just wanted to see if it was from the same person, or if another predicted it as well. I'll try to find the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there ya go. sorry that's all that I could pull up. but I believe it is the one that I was thinking about it.
edit on 29-8-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Now you know that you have hit a sore point when you get this:-

That's a interesting read. I understand that you are probably not the one who distributed it, but whoever did could be in trouble.

Ohhh and don't forget the oldie but the goodie , INTIMIDATION!! , if you can't make fools of them threaten them.
Maybe there is something to this story after all???

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkorchid
Now you know that you have hit a sore point when you get this:-

Ohhh and don't forget the oldie but the goodie , INTIMIDATION!! , if you can't make fools of them threaten them.
Maybe there is something to this story after all???

I would think so, that's why I posted it.

The classifications are there for a reason. There would be no need for classifications if everything were transparent. But we all know that will never happen.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
only reason you would need that many bullets is mass uprising of people, the only freakin way your going to get half the fat a#$s off the couch would have to be something real big, the only thing people care about in this country are race and money, so you can bet either they are going to say no ss checks for x y z years, or no welfare checks for x y z years, or the president getting shot(false flag) to start something, the first two are more plausible as both black/ethnic and white care bout ss/welfare checks and really, if they shot him today right now, id still be on my couch lol cause i could care less about this president black or white! or , just maybe, there is truth to the story of the Russians sneaking into country to try and over throw government or, or, it could be this is just another lame story for attention grabbing purposes and there is no real bases to the story, i mean anyone can see they ordered that much ammunition and for odd departments as well, so one could make an educated guess and say something is going down. Either way, conspiracy site or not, non have saved us from a 9/11 till after the fact so don't worry till the bullets start flying

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
What about a financial collapse?

There are rumours aplenty that Morgan Stanley may go belly up anytime. further, China just releashed their own version of the "Stimulous Package" to help prop up the Chinese economy. In Europe, folks are waiting for the Euro and Euro Zone to fold up.

Many analysts are worried that we are right back where we were in 2008, only this time, in a much more treacherous and precarious position.

What if Morgan Stanley folds up, the markets nosedive, the Fed tries to auction off the next round of debt via bonds and no one buys... the catastrophe spreads... banks start to be in deep trouble with derivatives with no value... cash and account withdrawals are prohibited... some large investment firms are holding nothing and retirement and 401k accounts are now worthless... and the US Government knew it was likely to happen and they prepped for mass riots and protests. They were just waiting for a few trigger signs... signs they knew and no one else did...

What about an Israeli strike on Iran... the go ahead had been given. "It's going hot." Talk about a "domino effect" series of events about to unfold. It's like taking a bucket full of Mideast scenarios and just dumping them on the floor, let the bombs fall where they may.

Nuclear and counter nuclear strikes, retaliatory attacks by various allies such as Russia, USA, Egypt, Syria, NATO, China, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, ... terrorist retaliation against the US and Israel in the form of mass bombings, dirty bombs, suit case nukes, SAM missles, attacks on school buses hauling kids as the school year opens, ... leading to counter attacks by "citizen groups" and backlash against Muslims and Xenophobia... riots, protests, martial law...

what if it did indeed go "hot?"

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I love ATS, I've never seen a forum base with so many people claiming to have inside sources, in fact there's so many insider sources they actually outweigh the secrets there are available.

Need to know if the moon landings were faked, who killed JFK, who made 9/11 happen, whose semen was on Monica Lewinskys dress.....er...ok, we know that one..

Come to ATS and I promise you multiple people fighting over who has the best insider detail on any of those.

Phew, what's that I'm smelling?

Cat s**t and I best go clear it up....
edit on 29-8-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
LBJ, Nixon, Carter, Regan, Bush, Clinton, Bush,Obama....Romney or Obama..it all equals same day same #.

They're all involved...they have to have an election and they have to make sure they rule the house...how do they do that? By making sure no matter what they win the house. So the more team-mates...on both sides...they can't lose!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
You know them droughts you've been having over there in the states?

What if food supply is affected. People get desperate when they can't eat.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

This is true, but it seems like the hollow point purchases were a disinformation campaign by the DHS and affiliates, if this source is to be trusted.

But why would the U.S. government wish to create false purchase orders for ammo and then roll out a news story indicating that it had bought 1.2 billion rounds of hollow point bullets?

New information has been received indicating that the widely circulated story concerning a massive ammunition purchase by various civilian agencies of the federal government is part of a disinformation campaign designed to "smoke out" citizens who fear that the government is gearing up for a confrontation with the public.

With so many "sources" and the possibility of information being purposefully leaked to the public in order to confuse conspiracy theorists, it is really hard to put a finger on what is actually happening.

----------

I would guess that Obama was placed in America in order to confuse the general population into accepting its own demise, through dismantling social networks like churches and families - as well as making Americans think that personal progress is somehow wrong. All of this together makes it a lot easier for the government to take control, especially if it makes sure that all dissenters are considered to be "white extremists" and can be legally considered terrorists, and thus have no rights.

Well, if martial law is put into place and Obama stops the election, then we will know, right?

I'm not a professional analyst, and in fact, I am pretty bad at analyzing anything about the future these days (although back in 2001 when the trade center was attacked, I predicted everything up until now fine).

I have trouble accurately analyzing and predicting anything about where our country will be in the next four years. Either that, or I know exactly where it will be, it just seems too out there to take seriously.
edit on 29-8-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join