It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Source: “It’s going hot”

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I want to post, so I am just going to come completely off the cuff here. If you are not looking for stuff from some guy's cuff, ignore this post...

Alright, I have been doing this a long time. Going to websites, trying to figure out WTF is going on. I started in about 1997 like lots of you, but I know that there are some here that started much later and I am hoping there might be something here for you in my post.

I don't really want to talk about the political nature of all of this, I really want to focus on posts, articles, editorial and alarums of the type that have been linked in the OP.

In the time I have been doing this I have had to develop two very distinct ways of consuming this type of media (as mentioned: the posts, articles, editorial and alarums): the way when I have time to dive deep, and the way when I do not.

Oddly, I like to think that my BS meter is even more sensitive when I do not have the time.

And this article is setting it off big time.

If this has not been said already; I know that there are plenty of us out there that have seen a whole lot of articles like this one over the last 15 years. When it was Bush it was, "If Bush isn't re-elected look out for blah, blah, false flag, blah"; seems to me, "Here we go again". Right?

Of all these types of articles, though, I think that I can't remember the last time so much was said about something so ambiguous. All the detail! Napolitano and Nero, and so forth. It is probably the single most Rensian article I have ever read not linked to from Rense.

And the time frame? 60 days? For Christ's sake, already. And: "it depends on what happens, blah"(?). Geez, I don't remember the last time anyone was able to hook so much attention by saying, "Depending on what happens in the next 60 days some bad # could happen".

So I guess for those that are just dying to worry about something, there ya go. I call bullcrap.

Thanks though, TrueAmerican, for the whetstone, you are awesome.

X.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
reply to post by novemberecho

That was discussed in the opening article link.

www.canadafreepress.com...

... Look at what they did to you and the content of last information I gave to you. ... There was some state representative from Tennessee that sent out a mass e-mail of a screwed up version of what you wrote and then later retracted it,” he stated.

I reminded him that it was Tennessee State Representative Kelly Keisling who sent an e-mail to his constituents based on what amounted to third-hand information he read on the Internet. It centered around an alleged fake assassination attempt, something I never wrote, I told him. “Yes, that’s it. Didn’t you find the timing of that odd? I mean, the information I gave you was back in late April. When did Keisling send that e-mail and then make his very public retraction? Two or three weeks ago? Give me a break. They wanted to discredit you and anyone who makes public their intentions as bad as they want to know where the leaks are coming from,” he stated. “Believe me when I tell you they are desperate on a number of levels.”

My source continued: “Don’t think for one second that the sudden resurrection of the information, as incorrect as it was by that state rep, was an accident, because it wasn’t,” he replied. “Maybe the rep was played and clueless to the original story, but the way the story was managed after the fact made you look like a fool, like a real nutcase,” he said.

This sounds a lot like the "insider" that was giving interviews to Ulstermann (sp) about Obama and the administration. Some of that sounds almost word for word.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Oh, sorry wabbit, meant to thank you for that link and your comments. After reading it, did you notice how many time the words "anarchist extremist" were said? I mean suspiciously so many times, that this appears to be the new operative phrase they are drilling home to law enforcement.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Starred & Flagged

Umm, so what's going hot? Attack on Iran? Attack on North Korea? False flag event on the American people? Whatever it is, it doesn't sound good...

If I were to wager I would say TPTB the good old boys at Bohemian Grove cooked up a real slam bang hit on American soil. You know something that will make 911 look like a PTA meeting.

I don't trust a government that sells 75-80% of all the arms to any country willing to buy it.

Nor a country that has used WMD twice, operates a huge drug trade to fund their secret operatives while imprisoning millions for minor possession and letting baby killers (Casey Anthony/her father) walk free.

I would suggest if you are in a highly populated area, a major city to GTFO NOW.

The American Government has burned our Constitution and is shredding our Amendments along with siding on the dark side of the chess board.

Still reading Harry Potter?????

Well, what's really going on would make HP's "Dark Lord" look like a boy scout.

Anyone have those Illuminati Cards around? What's the next one?

My two guesses are: a nuclear bomb in a major city or a mass gunning down of the masses.

I keep saying, read Russ Dizdar's "The Black Awakening"..............one trigger to wake them all.

James Holmes and the cannibal eaters (there were two) was just a warm up exercise.

And I pray to God the Father I'm wrong.

Please let me be wrong.

Safe journey.

This coupled with the thread about the government buying all that ammo doesn't look good.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Eh, the whole thing about if Obama isn't looking good in the polls then they'll implement it so he can finish what he's been told to do shoots the small shred of credibility to hell. It assumes that they wouldn't just continue their plan with Romney as the puppet, for one. It also seems like a standard electioneering fear-mongering tactic. While I'm not familiar with the site nor it's mysterious source, it sure sounds "agenda-ey" to me. I'm marking this one down right next to "Nibiru is hiding behind the sun."

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

no i dont think so. government NEVER DOES ANYTHING w/o a reason. all these ammo purchases sent up red flags for me, os i kinda have been scouring the net for an objective reason as to why they might make these purchases and this about sums it up..

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
FYI.....today it was confirmed that the Secret Service left a weapon in the restroom of Romney's charter plane.

This is NOT off-topic.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kituwa
At least the Forest Service in on alert in case anything weird happens.

bunkerville.wordpress.com...

Maybe they are expecting wild animals on the loose.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. KJV Revelation 6:8

The pale rider planning to release wild beasts among mankind, so there's need to be prepared for the coming plague of the beasts.

Not sure where they are going to find these wild beasts though, since all animals have been dying out on earth. But, maybe there's some secret lab somewhere producing lots of these beasts, maybe in underground research stations, and they will be released soon to the surprise of everyone.

It just a hunch.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Potential for Violence or Criminal Activity by
Anarchist Extremists During the 2012 National Political
Conventions

The DHS and FBI have an entire team dedicated to tracking "anarchist extremists" who, so far, have been responsible for a variety of horrible terrorist attacks such as: blocking roads, obstructing bridges, spray painting walls, smashing windows, protesting without a permit, assaulting heavily-armed law enforcement officers with projectiles such as small rocks, breaking down security barricades and fences, targeting banks and multi-national corporations using the internet to acquire information and to organize their horrific terrorist attacks, generally disturbing the "peace", and occasionally attempting arson with very little success.

Ohhhhh, the humanity!!!!!!! Thank god the FBI and DHS are protecting us from these dangerous extremist hooligans!

This is getting beyond ridiculous
"Anarchist extremists"? I think a more appropriate title would be "anarchist nuisances"
Don't quit your day job DHS. I'm no intelligence analyst but my gut instinct says that you may have bigger fish to fry out there in the world. Leave the disgruntled teenagers to the local police and focus your energy on more important threats before another 9/11 happens right under your noses

edit on 29/8/2012 by TheAnarchist because: ~

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

“It’s going hot.” Those were the ominous opening and closing words from my source inside the Department of Homeland Security in two separate contacts we had within the last 72 hours. Readers to this website and listeners to my radio program know this source as “Rosebud,” a source with access to high levels within the DHS administration.

Hmm, maybe why all those rounds of ammunition were purchased, by...the weather service?...as well as all those other agencies?

Ok so...

According to my well-placed source within the DHS apparatus, what amounts to a final authorization was reportedly given to DHS directly from the White House. A “go signal” if you will.

“It’s going hot. The plan, or whatever specific operation that was devised, is going hot, being put into motion. You’ve got to let people know that something is up, approval has been given, and unless somebody stops it, we’re going to have a staged event inside the U.S., and it’s being set up so that it gets real ugly real fast.” Obviously, I asked for clarification and more details.

“Look, I’ll tell you everything I know, what I’ve heard and seen, and some of what I’ve been told, but you’ve got to get this public. Even then, I’m not sure we know enough about the specific operational details, have enough time, or have the ability to overcome the characterizations of lunacy they’re going to throw at you, at us, for even talking about this. I’ve heard you talk about the ‘normalcy bias’ of most Americans, and that’s part of what we’re fighting. Look at what they did to you and the content of last information I gave to you. It was like that pass a secret game in first grade, you know, where one student whispers something in the ear of the kid next to him and it’s passed around the room until it gets to the last student. By that time, it’s nothing like the original ‘secret.’ It’s the lesson kids learn about spreading gossip. There was some state representative from Tennessee that sent out a mass e-mail of a screwed up version of what you wrote and then later retracted it,” he stated.

www.canadafreepress.com...

more at link

Umm, so what's going hot? Attack on Iran? Attack on North Korea? False flag event on the American people?

Whatever it is, it doesn't sound good...

lol:

“What happens and when it happens depends on the events of the next sixty days. If it appears that Obama does not have a lock on the next four years to finish what he started, what he has been told to do, then watch for it ‘going hot.’”

Oh I see, so if it doesn't look good for Obama in the polls, he'll go hot with his plan and implement martial law and eliminate elections....

lol....well? Is that so far out of the realm of impossibility considering the source?
edit on Tue Aug 28th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

This says absolutelt nothing. sheeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
The only people that this will affect with any type of event are the blind.
I've said the writing is on the walls for years.

Well, go ahead and let it loose...
That's what I say now.

Because of this site, I've been ready since 2008.
To the teeth.

Come.
Get.
Some.

Here, here. There's a lot of us.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This wouldn't have to do with that handful of soldiers who supposedly wanted to take down the government,could it?I mean according to the gov.their everywhere lately...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by calebdaniels
With the troops being moved around, the Coast Guard being sent out on month-long-mystery missions, and various government organizations purchasing ammunition and riot gear, it could be merely in preparation for large riots, if Obama wins, or, even if he loses.

On another side, Obama could possibly be planning to pull a martial law card, and the various organizations may be preparing for some sort of Anarchic state that the nation is placed under. This, however, is unlikely.

Beyond the classified information, in terms of manpower movements, please explain how you have ANY information in terms of ammunition procurement.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
The ammo story is Legit on www.fbo.gov just look through it.
there are multiple agencies ordering mass quantities.

Not trying to derail, i digress.

Please show how this is different then the normal and on-going procurment process.....

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta

The ammo purchases are damn suspect, imo. The park service didn't just acquire a sudden taste for dear hunting.

Besides that fact, Hp ammo is designed to be a man stopper.
You don’t shoot that kind of ammo into anything you don’t wanna destroy.
Its not for hunting that’s for sure, the meat would be useless.
Just want i want venison with a side of copper and lead particles.

id-10-t

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho
a recall a few MONTHS ago. there was a thread that there would be a staged assassination event.
perhaps it was the same info from the same person though? just thought I'd throw that out there.

This and the aliens were supposed to land in the main arena.......and now......crickets....

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

You coulsn't be more wrong.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
It seems most every one of these; false flag stories is a false false flag...so here's my white flag...it seems a lot of these conspiracies reach far enough to pick from the top of the tree; I think the government has too much control over our personal lives, but I don't think they are out to really get us. They probably aren't happy that we aren't nose to the grind stone little worker ants, like the Chinese. But I just can't see how people think they would tear the heart(it's people) out of it's chest and expect to live. I suppose I'm not cut out for the paranoid conspiracy section of this site...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
People focus too much on Obama...... Focus on the Illuminati, Dynastic families, Free masons. People like the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Merdici Family. Much more important than your puppet president. Have we learned nothing?!?!?!

Obama aint sh*t but one of the many MAAANNNNYYYY douchebags aiming for control of this human population. Too many times I see people steering the convo towards things like that...

We must ALL realise how grand the scope has become. Please can everyone go quickly study what has happened to our civilization over the last 100-1000 years. :/

The cu*ts who have assumed control of our planet leak many half truths. I doubt Obama has any power at all. Merely a messenger for one specific group of elites which have slightly gained an upper hand over the many other groups of elites that constantly wage war for power.

That being said. SOOOO much has gone down over the last few months and much more is to come. But please people.... Analyse what gets put in front of you with caution. REMEMBER a large disconnected group of dynastic families has been fighting for global domination over us for a very long time. Power slightly shifts secretly behind the scenes often.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join