It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Back After A Brief Hiatus To The Real World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
And let me tell you, it's more crazy out there than it is in here. My sojourn to the real world: "A Momentary Lapse Of Reason". Apparently.

So... someone catch me up. I've been away for about a month. What's going on out there in the "really real world"?
Is the world still ending almost everyday. Is disclosure still expected... any day now. How about that Yellowstone thing. Going to blow soon? Catch me up. There's no season catch up selection on ATS like there is on on-demand cable.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Haven’t read much on Yellowstone, although there may be volcanic activity in southern ca.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Disclosure comes and goes in spurts, some requesting some stating.

So much interesting stuff on Ats these days.
So you decided to take the red one again?
I dunno if that was a smart idea but welcome back to the light.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You missed the huge Illuminati sacrifice at the Olympics.
Also the Galactic Federation of Light finally revealed themselves at the Olympics.

Oh wait... none of that happened.

You didn't miss anything.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well, still have 20 threads on the same thing happening.

You may be interested in this though.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

Just as I thought. Right before I left there was all this chatter about the Olympics and alien disclosure and everything you mentioned. December 21st will come and go as well. Except maybe for all the self fulfilling prophesies. Perhaps. There's still hope for the 21st, I suppose. It would be nice. It would give my life a sense of purpose where there is little to none. At least ATS will keep my mind sharp and offer a few laughs here and there.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Just business as usual around here.
I must state we are missing a lot of doom and gloom threads as of late.
seems as is the trolls went on a personal hiatus as well.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Off to their underground bunkers, eh?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
been a lurker for a while, seen your name alot and you contribute alot to ats. Welcome back.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Off to their underground bunkers, eh?

First things first, Welcome back!
And no not to bunkers, just to the junior high schools.

Much has been predicted in your absence with nothing materializing, the world is still screwed and the peoples for the maajority are still comfortably numb.
Good to see ya back.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Went out into the real world without your tin foil hat
There are a lot of crazy people who think they're normal. How could you handle it for a month.
So nothing has changed out there, I go out two to three times a week into public and talk to people. Funny thing is 90 percent of the people I see around here are talking about the possible collapse of the Economy and most people are stocking up and preparing. Half the people around here have generators now. many for the crippling storms that knock out power. So who are really the crazy people?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

And no not to bunkers, just to the junior high schools.

You got that right. Too funny!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Went out into the real world without your tin foil hat
There are a lot of crazy people who think they're normal. How could you handle it for a month.
So nothing has changed out there, I go out two to three times a week into public and talk to people. Funny thing is 90 percent of the people I see around here are talking about the possible collapse of the Economy and most people are stocking up and preparing. Half the people around here have generators now. many for the crippling storms that knock out power. So who are really the crazy people?

Normal people stocking up? It must be getting bad out there. Maybe when all is said and done those "normal" people will wish they had been paying attention all along. Just my 2 cents. So, you're right - "Who really are the crazy people now"?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I live in the Upper peninsula, We live at the end of the rainbow. Not that many really normal people here by societies standards. Maybe it's the coffee, maybe the beer, maybe it's because we are so happy to get summer because the winter is so long. The people in the country are starting to get just like us, maybe enjoying a simpler life is a communicable disease.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

God I hope so. Maybe this December 21st "shift" thing... maybe there's something to it after all. As for up north: Someone recently told me Traverse City is much like Ann Arbor, and much less expensive. Nicer people too. Know anything about TC?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Been to Traverse City a few times, that is in the Lower Peninsula. It's a nice place and the people are friendly there. It's a tourist town like many of the areas up here. We are about four or so hours north of there by car.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Not much has happened my friend.

I'm still waiting for this thread to be re-opened.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro0870

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
My new signature: "Stop. Think. Consider. Things are not always as you think they are. It's difficult to see the truth especially when one is wearing blinders."

Take it or leave it. The choice is yours. As someone tried to tell me many times here on ATS - there's a sucker born every minute. Don't be that sucker jumping from a roof for a hollow idea, or ideal.

Stop. Think. Know the ledge. Then back away.

new topics

top topics

join