It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOAA Doc Strong Evidence They Are and Have Been Spraying Us

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This is which it is:
"Chemtrails" are not the same thing as cloud seeding. I have never said that nothing is "sprayed". There is cloud seeding there is crop dusting there is fire fighting.
What I have said is that there is no evidence that "chemtrails" are anything but contrails.

edit on 8/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Did anybody read the first sentence of my OP?

This isn't about "chemtrails"...

I don't care if you can see a physical "trail" in the sky or not, the point is, they are poisoning us from above.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Please re-read your post which I linked.

That's not what you said, Phage.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yeah, and factories and cars and buses are poisoning us from the ground.

BTW, It seems you're safe from cloud seeding. Doesn't seem to be any in Louisiana.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Please reread the post and keep the context of the thread in mind.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Are you still equating Murphy's film with weather modification? Or are you being purposefully obtuse and trolling? Legitimate question.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Are you kidding me?

We're about to get seeded with CoreExit, radioactive waste, oil, whatever else Isaac can stir up from the GOM and South Louisiana !

Now....back on topic...(my location is irrelevant, BTW)

edit on 27-8-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by Signals

Are you still equating Murphy's film with weather modification? Or are you being purposefully obtuse and trolling? Legitimate question.

Neither.

The NOAA document speaks for itself, read it.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I want you to provide a single case where somebody was able to demonstrate the effects of poisoning as result of weather modification efforts. By the way, will you sign a petition to ban the use of dihydrogen oxide? Looking forward to the reply to both requests...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Now....back on topic...my location is irrelevant, BTW.

It is if you are saying "they are poisoning us from above" in reference to weather modification. Isn't that what this thread is about? Yeah, that's right, it is. "Us" would include you, rightg?

Any person engaged in any weather modification project...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

I'm not complainer, nor have I been chronically ill. In winter especially, at the beginning and at the end of a storm, the odor in the air is stifling, to the point we now sometimes wear masks indoors. Yes, I know it could be pollution from as far away as the Gulf of Mexico, but people I know have complained of sudden headaches, vomiting and difficulty breathing. It always coincides with the onset and end of a storm or rainfall. Perhaps it wouldn't stand up in court as I relate it, but there have been documented instances of illnesses after spraying. I just happen to believe that my community's experience is more trustworthy than what the govt spin is.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

but there have been documented instances of illnesses after spraying.

Since the 1950s, both the atmospheric CO2 level and obesity levels have increased sharply.
Hence, atmospheric CO2 causes obesity. Or maybe obesity causes increasing CO2 levels.

Correlation does not imply causation.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Well you most certainly are linking Murphy's film to this thread...Why provide a link to Phage's post? His post in that thread waz directed at Murphy's claim about CHEMTRAILS, not related to this OP... you are now disingenuous....

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

dihydrogen oxide

Yep, we should ban all use of water...

*derailing at its finest, folks......
edit on 27-8-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

I'm not complainer, nor have I been chronically ill. In winter especially, at the beginning and at the end of a storm, the odor in the air is stifling, to the point we now sometimes wear masks indoors. Yes, I know it could be pollution from as far away as the Gulf of Mexico, but people I know have complained of sudden headaches, vomiting and difficulty breathing. It always coincides with the onset and end of a storm or rainfall. Perhaps it wouldn't stand up in court as I relate it, but there have been documented instances of illnesses after spraying. I just happen to believe that my community's experience is more trustworthy than what the govt spin is.

Well, I would think from the way you describe it, you and your community should get in touch with Erin Brockovich... sounds like you got a case...

Sounds like a better idea than posting about it on ATS, right?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by aboutface

but there have been documented instances of illnesses after spraying.

Since the 1950s, both the atmospheric CO2 level and obesity levels have increased sharply.
Hence, atmospheric CO2 causes obesity. Or maybe obesity causes increasing CO2 levels.

Correlation does not imply causation.

Textbook Apples and Oranges

bravo Phage
/sarc off
looks like the company you've been keeping
is really dragging you down to their level

next it'll be posting stuff without links
or strident hysterical threats

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Did anybody read the first sentence of my OP?

This isn't about "chemtrails"...

Did you read hte 3rd sentence in your OP??

Since "chemtrail" is such a touchy term, let's call it chem-spraying. IE weather modification / manipulation has been going on for decades.

Apparently it is about chemtrails - but you want to call them something else.

I don't care if you can see a physical "trail" in the sky or not, the point is, they are poisoning us from above.

And elsewhere you mention corexit, "radioactive waste" and other stuff.

Corexit is well documented - if it is used anywhere near you then you will be able to measure it in your atmosphere - if you live in a city they probably have an air quality measuring programme - go see what it is finding.

Radioactive waste? Seriously?? What's with that???

Chemtrails are NOT the sort of low levl spraying that goes on with oil dispersant, insecticides, herbicides, fire-fighting, etc., and yes much of the stuff sprayed in those operations is poisonous.

I suspect the amount sprayed by air pales to insignificance compared to the amount of chemical poisons used every day in industry and household products 0- us figurs for 2006-7 are given here for agricultural chemicals - 93 million pounds of insecticide was used.

I can't find figures for how much was applied by air - The National Agricultural Aviation Association "Facts" page says there's about 3000 ag aircraft, and most of those will carry about 1 ton - 2000 lbs say. They will carry a range of chemicals - insecticides, herbicides, seed, fertiliser.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

sorry to hear about your troubles.

fight back with Orgone. FREE CHEMBUSTER PLANS HERE! => Goodbye Chemtrails, Hello Blue Skies! The Do-It-Yourself Kit for Sky Repair

make sure you place your chembuster[s] where they cant be gotten at by gov.agents or junkies

oh and so you wont fall for any trickery
Debunking Chemtrail Debunkers The Government's Quisling Shills

and you'd better step back a bit as the flames will be getting hot in a mo'

edit on 27-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I would really like to take credit for derailing the thread but I cannot...you did when you tried to equate Phage' reply in response to another subject to that of weather modification.... you really are a pip...I have seen some disingenuous behavior here at ATS...have been accused of some myself...however this takes the cake...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

This is not about chemtrails...this is about weather modification. Please stay on topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join