It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any Conspiracies or Predictions for the 11th Anniversary of Sept 11th?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Now that we are approaching the 11th Anniversary of September 11th I have noticed there hasnt been any mention of this fact anywhere on the net or media. Whats up with that?
There has many discussions and threads started in the last 11 years that revealed the unique 911 numerology and symbolism. So here we are, 11 years later. Wow, where did the time go?

The last 11 years will be the years that will be taught and studied 263 years from now. The years that changed the world. The effects of the last 11 years have changed all of us from gas prices, food prices, security, freedom and also help shape the internet.

I am just glad to be here and almost privilaged to have witnessed such an event live like most of us. This was our generations Neil Armstrong or JFK moment where we all knew where we were what we were doing the moment you became aware of the New world emerging.

Has anybody heard of any conspiracies or predictions such as threats from abroad towards the U.S for the 11th anniversary of Sept 11th?
edit on 26-8-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Bob Dylan is releasing a new album on Sept 11, 2012. This may not seem like a big deal, but it bothers me because he released Love and Theft on Sept.11, 2001.

www.bobdylan.com...

sad eyed lady - no longer a Dylan fan

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

What I find "strange" is the words al-queda are rarely even heard anymore. When was the last time there was a terror threat or anything related to this group?

It's been a while. I believe it's because they are really are allies now against the Shia forces, like Iran and Syria. The media will never admit it but just look at Libya or Syria. Or even the sunni awakening in Iraq. We have put our differences aside and are working together now. But shhh it's a secret

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsThisThingBugged
reply to post by Shadow Herder

What I find "strange" is the words al-queda are rarely even heard anymore. When was the last time there was a terror threat or anything related to this group?

Al-Qaeda is split into two groups. One of which we control and use on demand.
The other, acts in it's best interest from time to time which enacts media protocol to casually smear which usually translates into "NATO dropped a bomb on a senior Al-Qaeda member today"

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Wow!!! Your onto something there.

I remember an interview where Bob Dylan said he sold his soul to the Devil.

He knows something!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Every year we have heard threats towards the U.S around the anniversary of 911. This year is the 11th anni. why no mention, no threats? This is odd.
edit on 27-8-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IsThisThingBugged

Because we have killed all their charismatic leaders.
Imagine the Nazi party without Hitler and his band of henchmen. All that is left is a bunch of low level radicals with no ability to pull a major plan together.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by IsThisThingBugged

Because we have killed all their charismatic leaders.
Imagine the Nazi party without Hitler and his band of henchmen. All that is left is a bunch of low level radicals with no ability to pull a major plan together.

Not true, Al queda is still going strong and have said almost a decade ago that it does not need Bin laden. Bin laden was marginalized around 911 and really had no control over anything.

Funny you bring up Hitler. Did you know hitler was funded and guided by the west years before WW2? Did you know that Prescott Bush was the president of the Union bank that was busted by hoover for trading with the enemy?

The PTB have propped up Hitler, used him to destabilize Europe, use the opportunity to drop 2 nuclear bombs on Japanese civilians, secure Palestine for the new Israeli regime ( ex nazi controllers) then the heroic planned fall of the Nazi regime under the guise of the allies.

The same was done with this whole BinLaden Al Qaeda thing. History repeats itself when ignorance is god.
edit on 27-8-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Haven't heard anything on this subject. Last night I was thinking about the movie, "The Dictator". Damn the movie was hilarious and my favorite part in the movie was this scene:

What really bugs me about this scene is when Sacha says at 3:16 "A brand new 911 2012". Prior to him saying that, he was talking about a Porche 911 and talking about how he crashed it, along with that he was performing hand gestures of the crash.

I was wondering, could this be another movie predicting or telling us what will happen in the future? Or is this just a coincidence? Several movies have predicted the world trade center being destroyed before it actually happened. Here are some examples:

Armageddon 1998

img91.imageshack.us...

Super Mario Bros 1993

img207.imageshack.us...

i616.photobucket.com...

i616.photobucket.com...

i616.photobucket.com...

There's a lot more, you can find YouTube videos on it. The most interesting one is the one from the Godzilla movie (1998). Here's the scene description; Godzilla's destroying everything in its way in New York City. A news helicopter is above Godzilla recording LIVE. Now, here's the strange part. The frame changes and then you can see the video camera that the camera man is using while they're recording, the news reporter says "The world trade center has just been hit", well something along the lines of that. You can also see the time and date and the bottom of the camera, when the reporter says what I stated above, the time of the video is Hours(???) 9 minutes and 11 seconds.

edit on 27/8/2012 by Kentucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Al-Queda is still there, its just that the western MSM don't find them interesting anymore, thus you don;t hear about them anymore.

You will hear what they want you to hear....they decide what to use to get the best rating.

I always think its funny when someone post on forum saying, "have you seen a lot of news about people eat people lately?" The thing is, its always happened, but at that current time, that type of news gets more ratings. People eating people still goes on, another murder by gun still goes on...

...like this, there are always plans by Al-queda and "death to America" rant goes too, but its normally unnoticed, but MSM knows best time to bring that up or focus on that is during its anniversary.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Where's Bernard when you need him!?!?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kentucky

That was hilarious. 911 2012. 5 4 3 2 1....

Since 2001 I have wondered what would happen on the 11th anniversary of Sept 11.

new topics

top topics

join