It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did nasa really send astronauts to the moon?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Elton

The meeting most likely went like this....

"How about we'll let you guys claim you're the first to orbit a man around the planet since you're on a budget. But then we'll later take the fame for landing a man on the moon, plus we'll give you some added mil technology for good measure".

They're like

"You don't tell about the first few astronots we kill and we won't tell about your faking the moon landing."

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Like how these topics keep popping up. Consider this before you start a thread. You're making claims of the most scientifically scrutinized event in human history. Noone has produced any evidence of fakery that hasn't been debunked totally. Many threads here have these claims and have been debunked in house right in ATS. Use the search function please.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
View this video named astrounauts gone wild.

vimeo.com...

It look to me that they are very angry. The interviewer is a little crazy but I think they are hidden something.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lke123

"It look to me that they are very angry. The interviewer is a little crazy but I think they are hidden something."

If you had done what these few excellent individuals have done you would have hit the twat also. I would have hit him again for good measure!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
Yes NASA did send astronauts to the Moon. They passed through the Van Allen radiation belts, which will kill a human in no more than 3 months after exposure. These men sarificed themselves for science and we don't even know their names. The rest of the so called "astronauts", never left Earth. It is impossible to go to the Moon without crossing the deadly Van Allen radiation belts. It was a suicide mission.
There is some authentic Moon landing video footage but it was taken by those who died shortly after returning to Earth.
I wish I knew who those brave men were who gave their lives for science, so they could be the rightfully honoured.

And why would there be a reason to hide the fact that they died? There would be no point. Why didn't they do the same thing for Apollo 13? Where's that cover-up? How about the two Space Shuttle disasters? By your theory, everyone that witnessed those astronauts die would be easily silenced and stock footage would replace the actual disaster. Why not?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JT92252
reply to post by krs678

I believe they landed on the moon, why would they go through all the trouble to fake something like that. They brought rocks back from the moon, that is proof enough.

1COLD WAR...they had to beat russia in the space race at any cost

2the nasa folks went to antarctica to collect them moon rocks
some of the moon rocks that were gifted to some countries turned out to be nothing but petrified wood..

dont fall for the greatest lie ever told

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

reply to post by krs678

I believe they landed on the moon, why would they go through all the trouble to fake something like that. They brought rocks back from the moon, that is proof enough.

1COLD WAR...they had to beat russia in the space race at any cost

2the nasa folks went to antarctica to collect them moon rocks
some of the moon rocks that were gifted to some countries turned out to be nothing but petrified wood..

dont fall for the greatest lie ever told

The wood story has been debunked long ago its 2012 catch up with everyone

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Holograms man

Tupac was the first one to be on the moon.

I find the movie 'moon' amazing. But well I still think that it sounds all fake the moon landings and so on.
But never tell that to the proud men that were on the moon. Aww no.
You will get a sh** storm on top of you if you dare.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Kubrik was mad skilled it's too bad he's never received an oscar ! Damn the budget for that reality movie must have been high.They've must have framed him , caught him with his hands in the cookie jar (if i had to guess i'd say it was related to his sexuality but i digress...).Therefore i can picture the tone of the conversation: " Stan you can help yourself by helping us, be patriotic that's all we ask "
History was in motion (you read right, exactly 24 frames per second it was)

The photos with anomalies (there are dozens of books about this), the van allen belt , fake rocks (excellent this one i must say, you gotta have balls to do this) and the last thing i've read not long ago (on this very forum) the trajectory of the module that make no sense (assuming they were really going to the moon )

Don't kid a kidder

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Like how these topics keep popping up. Consider this before you start a thread. You're making claims of the most scientifically scrutinized event in human history. Noone has produced any evidence of fakery that hasn't been debunked totally. Many threads here have these claims and have been debunked in house right in ATS. Use the search function please.

How preposterous can you possibly get. There's a million and one things that have not been explained. Can you please explained to me how they pooped in space at that time since they had not yet invented a space toilet? Maybe I'm just stupid and I don't know. But seriously. They explaination is they brought up a pack of zip lock bags. Like get real. It's so preposterous. That's number 1million.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lke123
Why russia after 43 years could not send any man to the moon?

Is it too difficult for them?

It has already been done, why would they want to.

Or it hasn't and it's been proven that it can't be at this time with our current technology.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lke123

Of course they are angry, are you retarded? Who wouldn't be angry at an overweight slob that couldn't even qualify for the Space Program got in your face and told you that your greatest achievement was a lie? He should have got smacked around a whole more than what he did.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Or..............................Check out these lovely little light sources..........explain?

or even.........................as previously posted.

A real famous photo that one, shame about the flag......explain?
edit on 27-8-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Get over it...They went to the Moon and back.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
reply to post by lke123

Of course they are angry, are you retarded? Who wouldn't be angry at an overweight slob that couldn't even qualify for the Space Program got in your face and told you that your greatest achievement was a lie? He should have got smacked around a whole more than what he did.

And if everything was a lie?

Why after 43 years they could not send more astrounauts to the moon?

I have also read that the space dust in the moon is highly radioactive that causes a lot of trouble for anyone that goes to the moon.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Or..............................Check out these lovely little light sources..........explain?

[Dumb mode] Care to point out those light sources? I cannot understand what you mean. (yes this is a test)[/dumb mode]

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lke123

Send more for what purpose? What advantage is there in going back to the moon unless we are building a permanent colony? What part of it would justify the costs? This is pretty simple really now gt ready. Going to the moon isn't like walking to the store down the street it costs lots and lots of money to go there, it isn't something you do on a whim and without a well thought out reason. Because Joe down the block doesn't think they really did it, is not enough reason to justify it.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Is just a lens flare/light leaking into the camera lens. The fact it has the exact same characteristics implies that strongly. Ultimately though, I'd rather you make a new thread about it and include picture sources etc ...

I don't really comment that much on these types of images any more because some conspiracy theorists in this area are more into attempting trickery than actually starting an interested in the discussion.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
You do know believe it or not that plastic shields almost all radiation...

I guess that's a hoax too Haha.

Or what about them complaining of the radiation flashes with their eyes closed. Guess that never happened either.

Oh yea and mylar and Kevlar they use in the suits is a great radiation barrier. That's why they use it.
edit on 27-8-2012 by TheCaucasianAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I was really upset to hear about Mr Armstrong's death. As a fellow and truly respected test pilot he inspired me to be the best pilot I could be. Any death is a sad one. Blue skies my friend.

But changing the topic back to the Moon..................

Anyhow, here's a nice shot of him in the studio, complete with Photoshop flag and NO SHADOW.

Shame on you NASA.

Thanks for posting!

This one simple photo has the ability in my view to cast doubt on the validity of the entire manned Moon Landings. Where is the shadow under the Flag? If NASA cant explain this anomaly, and if it truly is as it appears to be, a doctored photo, why would any reasoning person not assume the potential for subterfuge elsewhere? One lie from NASA shows the potential for multiple lies.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join