It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many times does Neil Armstrong lie to us in this 1970 BBC interview.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Jesus, watch the video and explain why the terrains are the same when they are meant to be in different locations.

It's only like 12 mins long.... Or do you want me to point out the exact second it crops up....?

Hahaha you got a star for asking me a question? Now I know why you spend so much time on the moon hoax threads...your a star whore....very very sad indeed....
edit on Sunday20122012-09-02T06:12:07-05:00am301220129 by thesneakiod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

Jesus, watch the video and explain why the terrains are the same when they are meant to be in different locations.

It's only like 12 mins long.... Or do you want me to point out the exact second it crops up....?

That would spare me twelve wasted minutes, so, please, yes.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

A most excellent post!

Good job.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Wow you cant take twelve minutes out to watch it? In that case, that only means that you haven't took the time out to look/read/watch other Apollo hoax claims. So basically your opinion is mute.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Wow you cant take twelve minutes out to watch it? In that case, that only means that you haven't took the time out to look/read/watch other Apollo hoax claims. So basically your opinion is mute.

Really? How do you explain this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trust me, I know all the hoax claims. It is up to you to present a specific one, which you refuse to do.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

You being an ass on purpose? There is two or three points in the 12 min video that you refuse to watch. You then give me link to a 200 odd page thread that you want me to trawl through? Stop being a lazy hypocrite.

It is a 600+ page thread. You accused me of not knowing anything about hoax claims. I have just provided you with proof that I have literally seen them all. All you have to do is post one single, specific claim. I am not the one being unreasonable here.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You're being totally unreasonable, all I'm asking you to do is simpy watch a short video that suggests dodgy goings on....yet you continuously keep up with this obtuse attitude, which just makes you look like someone who you can't have a normal debate with, trolling in other words. Which since you've been here a while I don't think you are one. Even though you called me one before

Anyway, the first view of the terrain in question is at 1:42, the next time you see it (supposedly in a different place) is at 4:20. Would you personally like me to come round to yours and click the link for you??

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
reply to post by DJW001

You're being totally unreasonable, all I'm asking you to do is simpy watch a short video that suggests dodgy goings on....yet you continuously keep up with this obtuse attitude, which just makes you look like someone who you can't have a normal debate with, trolling in other words. Which since you've been here a while I don't think you are one. Even though you called me one before

Anyway, the first view of the terrain in question is at 1:42, the next time you see it (supposedly in a different place) is at 4:20. Would you personally like me to come round to yours and click the link for you??

It has been shown in the past that the segment you're referring to is a deliberate deception by J Collier. The moon rover is not on the top of the hill at 1:42. The astronauts are being filmed by the camera on the rover, so how could it be at the top of the hill? What you see, and what the commentator is referring to, in fact lying about, is a piece of equipment that the astronauts are carrying with them, not the rover. The footage has been edited(wow big conspiracy), so we see the astronauts on the hill, then we see other footage of them elsewhere, then back to the hill again. It is you who's been duped here.

My question to you is this: would you consider the idea that people like Collier would try to deceive you? And if you are open to that possibility, why would they be? Has it ever crossed your mind that deception is being practiced by the fake landing theorists? Do you think they(FLTs) are all somehow completely honest people? You'd be a fool if you thought that.

edit on 2-9-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

But the voice over on the original tape clearly says different. The astronaut was being filmed by the other one, as implied by the VO.

The next day the VO says they are at a different location, when they are obviously in the same place.

So your saying the original editing and the VO is wrong?

Remember, he is only giving his opinion over the original tape that NASA released.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Remember, he is only giving his opinion over the original tape that NASA released.

You seem awfully confident. What has given you this confidence?

Believe me when I say that these claims come up regularly so requesting the exact claim be posted explicitly is not that ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Minutes go by and he doesn't speak and just lets the footage roll, so why didn't he edited that then? He doesn't because he's watching the whole of it?

Do you have the original footage? That shows all of that mission? If so, it can easily be checked then....

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

But the voice over on the original tape clearly says different. The astronaut was being filmed by the other one, as implied by the VO.

The next day the VO says they are at a different location, when they are obviously in the same place.

So your saying the original editing and the VO is wrong?

The voice over can say what he likes for all I care.

Here's the facts: both the astronauts were filmed from the camera on the rover, what we see at 1:42 is one of the astronauts on the hill and beside him is a piece of equipment, which Collier says is the rover, at 4:20 we see them both on the hill together, one of them is carrying the supposed 'rover'.

Either way Collier or whoever is making the claim of fakery is lying, and you haven't answered my question?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Sorry, what was your question?

Do you have the footage of it though? Meaning from when there was one astronaut on his own, the the other one comes along with the equipment? I'm assuming here that it must be all the same footage? That the editing is wrong?
edit on Monday20122012-09-03T14:01:04-05:00pm300120129 by thesneakiod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The only thing I can think of if it's a lie/faked it must be so that Niel & other astronauts where in an illusion that they where doing the real thing.
I do believe his words, but still.. sure it could be only in his mind that he really landed on the moon..

But yea, would be hard to fake.. if they did fake it; it's almost as great as landing on the moon itself basicly.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

reply to post by DJW001[/

My question to you is this: would you consider the idea that people like Collier would try to deceive you? And if you are open to that possibility, why would they be? Has it ever crossed your mind that deception is being practiced by the fake landing theorists? Do you think they(FLTs) are all somehow completely honest people? You'd be a fool if you thought that.

Do I consider collier would try to deceive me? If He had something to gain from people seeing his videos on YouTube years after his death...then maybe so.

Why? I haven't a clue, financial gain, maybe malicious intentions, maybe try to cover something else up, who knows.

One thing though, you don't think your question is one way do you?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

reply to post by DJW001[/

Do I consider collier would try to deceive me? If He had something to gain from people seeing his videos on YouTube years after his death...then maybe so.

Why? I haven't a clue, financial gain, maybe malicious intentions, maybe try to cover something else up, who knows.

One thing though, you don't think your question is one way do you?

Of course I don't. It is simply an aspect of the lunar hoax phenomenon that hoax believers conveniently ignore. It has been shown to you that he is, in one particular case, deliberately being dishonest, therefore why would you take any of his other claims seriously?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

He expected you to pay for his videos while he was alive, obviously.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

He expected you to pay for his videos while he was alive, obviously.

Obviously. But he's not alive now, so his videos are free. Much like the plethora of other free moon hoax vids on the Internet.

Does anyone actually make money on the moon hoax nowadays? And did they make much when it was possible? I've never paid out for a conspiracy video/DVD. Surely many other people don't either??

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos
reply to post by de_Genova

do you seriously believe curiosity is fake?? given the technology that we have available today, do you seriously believe that we cannot send a rover to mars??

how incompetent do you think the human race is?

Presented of course merely as an "artist's concept" but this really is how ALL of the alleged images from Mars are presented to the world now and in the future - conjured in the minds and imaginations of artists and dreamers on the staff of NASA:

edit on 7-9-2012 by de_Genova because: text

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join