It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Hackpen Hill Cube

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Here is a crop circle that appeared today:-

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

You can tell instantly that it is man made. Lines not straight, circles not in line.

Unlike "The Cube" which is in complete uniformity.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Do you think you could make an exact copy of it in 8 hours if a gave you $5 Million ?

You wouldn't have 5 Euro

If you really mean exact, then you are talking down to the last fold of wheat? Makes the task impossible, you would also need an exact piece of land opposite etc etc, the T&C's are too vague, it could be a failure from the start.

Just like the website you posted (The one worth $380 that looked like it was made by a 5 year old) and their 100k prize, I could only imagine having a real good go at an exact copy to be told one bit of Wheat blew away in the wind therefore fail, or something stupid to that effect.

Now as I pointed out before (Whhhhooosssssssshhhhh) making a crop circle of equal impressiveness is a much easier task. It can be done and has been done, no mother ships, no probes, no orbs. Just YouTube it.

Exact copy, not so easy, even with a large budget

edit on 31-8-2012 by OnionHead because: Bo**ocks

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnionHead
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Forget crop circles, is that you in pic?

ATS isn't a dateing site its a forum for adults and conspiracies..Please move along..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Don't flatter yourself too hard now, it was a joke. Merely light hearted banter in recognition of your avatar.
edit on 1-9-2012 by OnionHead because: Crap circle

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

You can tell instantly that it is man made. Lines not straight, circles not in line.

Yes, the fakes are easy to spot.

That Brit must have been drunk when he made that one.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by alldaylong

Yes, the fakes are easy to spot.

That Brit must have been drunk when he made that one.

They are all real, as in "Real human". I know most of my posts directed to you are completely ignored, buts that fine, we certainly don't have to agree on everything.

You shouldn't get hung up on the idea of exact copies as I have pointed out previously, making an exact copy would be a very difficult task indeed. Depending on terms & conditions, even impossible. Trying to make an "Exact" copy of any artistic works would prove difficult. Take Van Gogh's Starry night and go make an exact copy of that (I could have choose many famous art, I like Starry night though, fits the theme too, no?)

Now, stay with me. As I have said that yes I do believe in intelligent life outside of our solar system, it would certainly be silly to rule it out. Now take for example our old relative the Chimpanzee whose genetic makeup is 98-99% alike to humans, very similar, most of the 2 percent difference is in intelligence (Kindy scary). Now take a supremely intelligent being traveling thousands of light years across the galaxy, imagine they are 2% smarter than humans (Basically we are chimps in comparison). Infact 2% is probably being unkind to them, what if they were 10-20% smarter than us, can you seriously tell me that you think they would make slightly complex patterns in fields as a way to communicate? Something just doesn't add up with the situation.

We can put a Chimp into a cage and experiment on it, and we are only 2% more intelligent than that chimp. I am very confident in the fact that if a higher intelligent being comes here it will have no interest in playing in a field making basic patterns.

Build something like the Burj Dubai (Made by humans) and make it from wheat in a farmers field and I will take notice

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The people at CCC have not much to say on this one which is usually an indication of a faked circle. Pay it no mind..........

1 diagram drawing - negative.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posnnted by OnionHead

Don't flatter yourself too hard now, it was a joke. Merely light hearted banter in recognition of your avatar.

I was just thinking about this very thing as I gazed at the AVATAR - what's contained in this recent ATS post covers it all - and I had to laugh like hell............
really the New Age "goddess" women with the hot avatars are the super ugly in real life

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
edit on 2-9-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by de_Genova

Originally posnnted by OnionHead

I was just thinking about this very thing as I gazed at the AVATAR - what's contained in this recent ATS post covers it all - and I had to laugh like hell............
really the New Age "goddess" women with the hot avatars are the super ugly in real life

Excellent.

I did find their avatar rather dubious from the outset. "This is not a dating site" Exactly, put up a provocative avatar and then someone has a joke or crack at it, then slate them.

Its the classic night club "Why are you staring at my baps"? "mmm, cause they are hanging out" lolz

edit on 2-9-2012 by OnionHead because: Baps

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Still can't believe that you think aliens made these hahaha.

Still no explanation on why they have got better over the years (because humans got better at them)? Not even gonna have a go at an answer? think this is the 4th or 5th time I've asked it.

But hey, guess that doesn't tie in to your ridiculous alien theory does it....

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is related & worth a watch -

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Here are some additional observations connecting this Hackpen Hill crop circle to the Mecca Cube in Saudi Arabia, as well as the Great Pyramid in Egypt and the ancient city of Babylon: watchermeetup.50.forumer.com...

And here is more map evidence showing correlations to the Vatican and UK: watchermeetup.50.forumer.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Wow cool clip
Without doubt they are trying to communicate with us
But why via crop formations?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rabourby

Cause their radio is broke

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

ATS isn't a dateing site its a forum for adults and conspiracies..Please move along..peace,sugarcookie1

You certainly look well for 40 + the gravy if you don't mind me saying (If that is indeed you). Although maybe just a little too old for me anyway

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabourby
reply to post by Signals

Wow cool clip
Without doubt they are trying to communicate with us
But why via crop formations?

It appears to be working !

The Grays are subtle. They won't be landing in the backyard of the White House today.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You certainly look well for 40 + the gravy if you don't mind me saying (If that is indeed you). Although maybe just a little too old for me anyway

Man... let it go.... Jeesh, back to crap/crop circles..

the cube imo is way too intricate to be man made. But again, I have no issues being wrong if it is man made..

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx2112

Man... let it go.... Jeesh, back to crap/crop circles..

the cube imo is way too intricate to be man made. But again, I have no issues being wrong if it is man made..

It's too bad that the MIT Students who made their bad crop circle do not post here on ATS.

I wonder how long it would take them to make a Cube Crop Circle ?

4 hours? 4 days? 4 months ?

The farmer saw it show up overnight.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Yes, because the farmer was paid, handsomely.

Can you tell me, because no one else has had a go, is why crop circles are better now than 30 years ago? Why would an alien race, adapt at space travel to other intelligent life bearing planets, have to learn to get better at making them?

Some are impressive, no doubt, but they are man made. Surely logic tells you that?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join