It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

really the New Age "goddess" women with the hot avatars are the super ugly in real life

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
beware these people they pic real hot sexy avatars, but if you watch their videos you see they are the most ugly and fat in real life. this phenomeno is particularly true with new-age "goddess" type women. beware you dont get your hopes too high if you are thinking of dating one watch out, the avatar tricks the mind into expecting them to look nice, nope they dont at all

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiritfilled

Can't imagine why people would be thinking of "dating one".

The whole world seems to revolve around looks. It disgusts me. I got so tired of fawning and people saying "how beautiful you are"< shallow jerks of people that I started dressing down and wearing my hair plain and straight and stopped wearing face paint. I am much happier with all the stupid outer beauty freaks keeping their eyes off me!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I have no idea what you're talking about lol.

I will say, if you're speaking from experience... better luck next time!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

or they are a g.i.r.l. = guy in real life

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FractalChaos13242017

I have no idea what you're talking about lol.

I will say, if you're speaking from experience... better luck next time!

no i have never tried dating anyone from the internet LOL. i just noticed alot of ugly women choose really hot supermodel type avatars

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

BEWARE WOMEN!

All those hunky, manly, super hot male avatars are, in reality, aging, fat, balding losers, high jacking their mother's internet connection from their, crudely fashioned basement apartment!

Don't try to date them! They all have lice.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Thanks for the heads up.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

My avatar is beautiful. So am I. How do I know I'm beautiful? Because I choose to be. I don't let someone else define how I feel about myself.

I chose my avatar not for her aesthetic appeal, but because she represents my core values; strengh and confidence.
edit on 1-9-2012 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I guess all the males who have avatars with muscular men with swords, pistols, and other sexual symbols are not acne ridden, mommas boy, wimps? I find most male on line personalities don't quite fit the actual man.

Trying to hard to be tough and macho actually looks pretty silly.

And your challenge should you chose to accept it.....is olaru12 male, female, gay, bi, or androgynous.

edit on 1-9-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

I guess all the males who have avatars with muscular men with swords, pistols, and other sexual symbols are not acne ridden, mommas boy, wimps? I find most male on line personalities don't quite fit the actual man.

Trying to hard to be tough and macho actually looks pretty silly.

quite true! most of the revolution warriors are really just holed up in their mothers basement, on the internet the whole times having not been outside for a week to see sunlight!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritfilled
beware these people they pic real hot sexy avatars, but if you watch their videos you see they are the most ugly and fat in real life. this phenomeno is particularly true with new-age "goddess" type women. beware you dont get your hopes too high if you are thinking of dating one watch out, the avatar tricks the mind into expecting them to look nice, nope they dont at all

What are you saying Spiritfilled?

I'm not as cute as my avatar?

wow - that's just mean

:-)

edit on 9/1/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: I actually like Spiritified better - what a good word :-)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

And your challenge should you chose to accept it.....is olaru12 male, female, gay, bi, or androgynous.

edit on 1-9-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

female/bi

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

or they are a g.i.r.l. = guy in real life

Watch out, this guy/girl is not really an icepack and wont help you if you have an injury!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritfilled

Wow. Very classy, dude.

First of all, if any women truly thought a creep would be stalking them to find out what they looked like meat space, they probably would prefer you didn't find them attractive.

Secondly, a person's avatar is chosen for a couple of different reasons. Sometimes, it represents their current feelings or gets out a message they truly believe in. In the case of portrait-type avatars, that person in the picture embodies the feelings and projections of that person.

That avatar is more of a representation of the person behind it than their actual fleshly bodies are. Think about it. If you see somebody walking down the street, you know next to nothing about them. If you see their avatar, however, you instantly know a bit about that person's likes, interests, and personality. Which one is more "real" then?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Go to the member pics thread. We are a good looking bunch here on A.T.S.
edit on 9/1/2012 by bourbon2nite because: spelling

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

My avatar helps remind me of my former self. I joke about it as a pressure release. I no longer drink alcohol.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

sorry, but i refuse to flirt online. i always think it is a guy with a mustache and high heels.

p.s.: a icepack is not for injuries, it is for cooling down.

edit on 1-9-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

I always loved Otis - seriously

great choice

:-)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Oh, oh me next, me next! Can I get a personal analysis based on my avatar now?? I've always wanted to know what I'm really like based on something so intensely personal.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanna

why do you wear diapers ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join