It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Millitary Codes in our Road Sign?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The truth can now be told. Embedded in our nation's road sign system is a secret coding designed to target vital sites, facilities, routes and resources for military confiscation during a National Emergency. Though, concealed by the lies of the Department of Transportation for many years, "Free Indeed Research" has tapped deeply into one of the most clever, and deceptive cover-up operations to come down the pike in years!

tackamarks.freeservers.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
heyyy, Camp Grayling! my family used to take winter breaks in Grayling, MI to go snowmobiling and stuff. hasn't been much going on up there since the mid 80s or so because of budget cutbacks, I've been told. kind of a wacky place to hide a secret camp, even though the full time population is pretty small, it is something of a tourist destination. Grayling isn't really an obscure place, at least it isn't here in MI.

but I digress. I've always wondered what's up with those little tags on the back of road signs (well, the ones that aren't bumper stickers, that is
) I'll have to take a close look at 'em the next time I get a chance.

edit: I was wrong about the inactivity of Camp Grayling. I mentioned the site to a friend and he told me that the camp is regularly used for training exercises and the like.

[Edited on 4-28-2003 by MorningtonCrescent]

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I am interested in this that each time i see a sign like to the hospital or arena I will make sure to look of the back of it because I live by the airport and there is alot of venues , hospitals,and facilities. and I will follow the trail lol

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
nice read.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This topic was discussed in an earlier ATS thread. If you do a search, you'll find it. There was some controversy in that thread about the photos possibly being manipulated using a graphics editing program.

I contacted Harold Green Jr. the webmaster of the site that you've linked and asked him to come here and provide additional evidence to support his claims - he refused to do so, saying that he doesn't have anything to prove.

I went to a meeting in the early 90s at the home of Dr. Lorraine Day, a well known California surgeon. Her husband and her both told many fantastic stories about secret sensors placed along the California freeway system that could read specially coded car license tags. They said this technology was in place to secretly track the movements of anyone in the state.

They claimed that many closed military bases were being prepared to imprison members of society that the NWO felt didn't fit into the system.

Dr. Day also claimed that there's been a cure for AIDS for many years now - it's pure oxygen treatement.

Dr. Day and her husband were devout Christians and felt that they had uncovered information about the NWO and plans to forge a one world government. They also had a secret newsletter that they distributed to selected people whom they trusted. That was my first exposure to world conspiracy stuff and I thought they were a little off it. But in retrospect, they may have had accurate information and their zeal stemmed from knowing the truth.

Dr. Day has a website and may still be heard on her radio show.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This is true, actually i have a friend in the british army, and we talked about this matter, u can see in most of the countries in europe in the traffic signs, there are military signs as well, it is a white circle with an arrow inside showing which way to take next, that is know by any soldier in european country, those arrows are showing military bases, places, or just in case of emergency where to go, i live in holland, and there is a lot of those, also i saw them in france, in belgium and germany,(btw i saw them in new castle england, so 1 more to the list), for military personel is clear what is next on the way (while for us is not understandable), even if u don�t really look at them good, u don�t appreciate it...
Anyway this is known, the problem is that if u don�t understand the code, u can�t read it, so for u it is something that u don�t really look at... But it�s there believe me, i�ve seen those signs for years already...

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I must check if there isn't a system like that in France.
There is a story like that in swiss about secret bases hide in the mountain and military dsguised in sheperd...

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:46 AM
link   
This is probably the FIFTH time someone started a thread about that crap. I have read dozens discussions about those signs and saw a lot of pics.

Just look at this pic of example:

I'm very sorry to say this guy's, but that's the worst photoshop work I've seen in months...

Ever heard of GPS technology?? Or road maps?

[Edited on 29-4-2003 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
This is probably the FIFTH time someone started a thread about that crap. I have read dozens discussions about those signs and saw a lot of pics.

Just look at this pic of example:

I'm very sorry to say this guy's, but that's the worst photoshop work I've seen in months...

Ever heard of GPS technology?? Or road maps?

[Edited on 29-4-2003 by Zion Mainframe]

I don�t know what was disscussed in ats about this matter, but i can assure (zekker) that those signs are for real, (jik moet kijken in amsterdam), anyway GPS or not those signs are there from years and years ago...
British soldiers, German soldiers or even belgium or dutch are aware of those circles with arrows in, showin a direction, it�s plastic, it doesn�t reflect like this photo, but anyway it�s a fact zion it�s not a hoax, these pictures maybe (or in america signs are different)...
And zion think that is for military purpose, is not a normal situation...

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I was aware of the fact that they are for military purposes only. Like I said, there were a few discussions about this in the past on this board. And I have read about in on other message boards.

All I can say is that I have never seen a pic that doesn't look like a photoshop experiment...

Oh and I never saw anyting like that in Amsterdam, or other cities in the Netherlands...

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It is amazing how some skeptics with flimsy false evidence hold their line even in the face of the truth. Well here's the truth....

I live 27 miles from Camp Grayling. I saw this thread and took a drive on M-72 to the Camp on Lake Margarieth. (I have been reasearching some of these markers myself so I know what to look for.) Sure enough, I took a right hand turn on M-93 and 3 miles south at the check point of Camp Grayling Military Reserve were the same signs in the pictures above. On the back of these signs were the 3 markers exactly positioned as in the pictures also. The front of these signs are 3 arrows and a green directory sign that says "MILITARY ROAD" and Route Markers which say "TO"I-75 and "TO"US-27. The only discrepancy I could detect was that the lower marker on the green directory sign was really faded so the image of the state of Michigan printed on the marker was barely visable, though the reflectiveness of the markers was good. This is why you do not see the image of michigan in the above photos on that marker. Other than this, I saw no difference between what I saw on the signs at the Camp and what is in the photos above. (Better becareful about posting others photos without permission that are copyrighted)

Some of you guys are not too smart. Better to keep your mouth shut when you don't know what you are talking about lest ye find your foot in it. By the way, there were many stickers
colored green leading to this check point also. My, My coming right from the Interstate too.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Do you know how many road signs there are with stickers on them? Well a hell-of-a-lot.

And uhh, did I miss something? Where is the "truth" you were talking about?

And one more thing, DON'T tell me to shut up. If you give me hard evidence than I'll shut up. That crappy story isn't gonna change my point of view...

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Here's a question for you guys, and this is coming from someone who spent several years in the U.S. Army, mostly in Germany with 18 months of it living and working with the German military on a daily basis.

Who would these stickers on the back of signs be for? Are you saying that irt would be for a European force on American soil? Are you saying that they would stop to read the back of a road sign on the other side of the road to see that it says "military road ahead", or something to that effect? Do you really think that they have no idea how to read a map? I'm pretty confident that A) the American soldier isn't the only one who's trained to read a map in basic training, and B) knows to keep the map and compass out of the hands of the lieutenant. Couple the fact that map reading is elementary, GPS, as Zion pointed out, is getting to be standard, with the fact that it is pretty inefficient to go by stickers on the back of signs that may or may not be there when the signs are removed by accidents or through age and replacement and you have a pretty good idea that this is much akin to urban legends.

It seems that the highway workers around the nation would be sounding the alarm that the NWO is taking over, wouldn't you think?

At any rate (my account could use a higher one that what we have now), if the NWO is navigating by stickers on the backs of road signs, they can't be that much of a threat. That should give us all good reason to sleep soundly.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Thank you Mr. Mainframe for proving my point. Just like every ego-maniacal critic, everyone else is a liar but YOU. You see no truth can be presented on this thread except it first be filtered through your "crap article" filter. You've done nothing but spew false accusations since you started on this thread about the (copyrighted) photo you posted. I thought I would check out the signs myself since I live not too far from the Camp just to test your "crap filter". Guess what? I proved you are full of crap! That photo is just as it is at the Camp, nothing doctored about it. Anyone reading this thread from Northern Michigan who wants to get a real education about these sign codes and view the signs in the above photos at Camp Grayling, take east or west M-72 to M-93 which goes south only, (you can't miss it) travel past the ski lodge about three miles. M-93 goes straight into the Camp entrance and checkpoint. Go past the turn on Military Road which is about 200 yards from the checkpoint, and look immediately on the left side of the road you will see the signs with the three markers on the back.

A word to the wise when posting on this thread--

BEWARE OF THE CRAP FILTER!

Carrierwave~

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Still I see no proof... just some photoshop work.
Oh btw, you are right, EVERYBODY is wrong, except ME

Grow up

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I just have one question. Has anyone here ever seen the marked road signs? I am going to spend the next two days driving around the Chicago land area just to see if any are out there.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Some of us would like to discuss this subject and post interesting information without being called a liars or to be castigated by your ignorance. Whether you believe there is something to these markers or not doesn't matter at this point. Your's is one of ethics, that is your problem; you don't have any.

"Proof is searched for. Those who are willingly ignorant are not searching for anything."

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Oh please, you guys are saying that in Amsterdam there are hidden military road signs...IN AMSTERDAM???!!!

Do you know how many road signs there are stolen each year? Hundreds!

Posted by CoLD aNGeR

I don�t know what was disscussed in ats about this matter, but i can assure (zekker) that those signs are for real, (jik moet kijken in amsterdam), anyway GPS or not those signs are there from years and years ago...

Well one thing is for sure, that guy has never been in Amsterdam in his life. I live near Amsterdam for my entire life, but never saw any weird sticker or markings on any raod sign...

And I never called you a liar, Mr. Carriewave, never. I just asked for some FACTS

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
Oh please, you guys are saying that in Amsterdam there are hidden military road signs...IN AMSTERDAM???!!!

Do you know how many road signs there are stolen each year? Hundreds!

Posted by CoLD aNGeR

Well one thing is for sure, that guy has never been in Amsterdam in his life. I live near Amsterdam for my entire life, but never saw any weird sticker or markings on any raod sign...

And I never called you a liar, Mr. Carriewave, never. I just asked for some FACTS

ok, i go to amsterdam 1 in a month, is 2h by car from maastricht, are u calling me a liar zion?? if u don�t see those signs is not my problem, don�t tell that u don�t call liar to ppl , while u want proofs, i told u , white circles, with an arrow in, black arrow, it has 8 holes to be able to put it in any position, and holland is full of them, i have a friend here, from the Uk army, he already explained me that even him was putting those signs, and when he was in kosovo when he had the orders to put those signs, (NOT STICKERS BUT METAL CIRCLES!!!)
in the road for the convoy, refugee camps, military installations in the wood. So please Zion if u don�t see those circles u should check your eyes in the doctor, when did i ment the quote you did, i ment those circles, is not a big sign, like 1/10 of the traffic sign itself...
I see them everyday going to work, in Roermond, Rotterdam, Venlo, Maastricht, Amsterdam Freezland and Emmen, till now i saw them there, so who needs to go and check it out your own is you, i already did and show it.

If u don�t see it, u don�t need to blame people for talk BS, first read what i post, and 2nd go and check those signs out (AND I REPEAT ONCE AGAIN TO ZION NOT STICKERS BUT WHITE METAL CIRCLES WITHIN AN BLACK ARROW AND 8 HOLES around the circle to put it in any direction).

Next time check before u blame

Btw i go to amsterdam more than what u think, (just for fun nothing more).....

Jij moet goed kijken!!!!!!

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Well you shuld quit smoking grass in Amsterdam then...
I never saw the things you discribed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join